Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 20-07-2009, 06:15 PM   #21
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha View Post
sorry for being thick guys but what does that mean? whats the difference with darren pollard or darren of the pollard family?
Go to the 'Freeman on the Land' subsection of the forum and have a look around. It's a legal point, not easily explained in brief.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2009, 06:16 PM   #22
stum

Default tried to ring

I just tried to ring the prison but the bloke I spoke to refused to pass on any messages to anyone, he said they could not do this,

the local papers in brum would be either express and star or birmingham post and mail

Last edited by stum; 20-07-2009 at 06:17 PM.
stum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2009, 06:24 PM   #23
angelmoon

01212363366 is the main number of the Birmingham post
www.birminghampost.net

i have tryed to call but answer machine will keep trying

will say that i fear that an injustice has been done and he has been keep overnight which i believe is unlawful as he should have been offered bail. as he does not pose as any threat

join the North East Truth @ http://northetruth.ning.com/
angelmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2009, 06:35 PM   #24
ricko

We now have a video upload of this event:

Please spread the word, spread it like wild fire. He is now what you could rightly call a political prisoner. Let's do everything we can to insure that Darren is freed.

He is being treated like a common criminal when all he ever did was commit the very, very terroristic crime of using a megaphone in public.
ricko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2009, 06:35 PM   #25
angelmoon

rang all numbers on the website "Birmingham Post" no answer to any of them Fecking useless, seems no one is covering this paper of an evening

Old 20-07-2009, 06:36 PM   #26
gilly
Banned

Well I called & spoke to a chap. I was half way through my sentence, when he butted in, saying irrately, and emphasising every sylable for full dramatic effect, "You are the 23rd person who's called for Darren Pollard tonight".

I said, "Jolly good, so can I speak to him or pass a message".

He replied in an even higher-pitched voice, "I am not able to pass any message to anyone in the prison".

I said, "Oh, I see. Not a problem. Just transfer me through to someone who can then, would you please?"

He said (higher still), "There is nobody in the prison at this time of night".

I questioned this response a bit, for fun.

He got shriller, to the point that I imagined bats & dolphins bouncing off the building, whilst making a point of remaining low-key myself.

We established that any messages can only be passed tomorrow morning, via the probation office, "Like the other 22 callers".

I asked for their number, and he trilled, "They don't have a number", so I observed that that must make it quite taxing for people to pass messages through them.

He said you ring the same number, and switchboard tranfer you through.

I enquired, quite innocently, "How high does your voice go?", and he replied, "Not as high as yours, if I ever get my hands on you".

I pointed out that that wasn't very friendly, and we said good night.
gilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2009, 06:37 PM   #27
kisatu

Ha ha.

Is he in court tomorrow? And does it have seating?
kisatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2009, 06:41 PM   #28
drhemp
Inactive

Gordon Brown and his New World Order chums will be pleased that people are finally going to prison for expressing free speech in the UK.

Any decent minded person will be disgusted that this day has finally come and we must protest as loud as we possibly can, because it is their intention to ban all forms of protest in the totalitarian police state they have transformed the UK into.

Last edited by drhemp; 20-07-2009 at 06:41 PM.
drhemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2009, 06:41 PM   #29
yozhik

Quote:
sorry for being thick guys but what does that mean? whats the difference with darren pollard or darren of the pollard family?
Its the difference between a person (fiction, thing) and a flesh and blood man.
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2009, 06:43 PM   #30
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricko View Post
He is being treated like a common criminal when all he ever did was commit the very, very terroristic crime of using a megaphone in public.
Worth repeating.

And again. This time in bold:

size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2009, 06:43 PM   #31
dangermouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilly View Post
Well I called & spoke to a chap. I was half way through my sentence, when he butted in, saying irrately, and emphasising every sylable for full dramatic effect, "You are the 23rd person who's called for Darren Pollard tonight".

I said, "Jolly good, so can I speak to him or pass a message".

He replied in an even higher-pitched voice, "I am not able to pass any message to anyone in the prison".

I said, "Oh, I see. Not a problem. Just transfer me through to someone who can then, would you please?"

He said (higher still), "There is nobody in the prison at this time of night".

I questioned this response a bit, for fun.

He got shriller, to the point that I imagined bats & dolphins bouncing off the building, whilst making a point of remaining low-key myself.

We established that any messages can only be passed tomorrow morning, via the probation office, "Like the other 22 callers".

I asked for their number, and he trilled, "They don't have a number", so I observed that that must make it quite taxing for people to pass messages through them.

He said you ring the same number, and switchboard tranfer you through.

I enquired, quite innocently, "How high does your voice go?", and he replied, "Not as high as yours, if I ever get my hands on you".

I pointed out that that wasn't very friendly, and we said good night.
lol Well done ..
Old 20-07-2009, 06:45 PM   #32
gilly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Worth repeating.

Worse than your average common or garden criminal, if they're labeling him an extremist. That's a filthy word, calculated to conjure up fear and loathing towards him!
gilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2009, 06:46 PM   #33
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
hey alph, you are not being thick, you just don't know the answer yet is all.

search the freeman posts.

basically Darren Pollard is a british slave, a person, a vessel, they are all the same things: Darren of the Pollard familly is a human being with aA freeman is free of the control state, ideally. A slave / person is ensconsed within that control state. You are not a person, i am not a person and neither is Darren, the state just want us to think we are.

watch John harris's video on tpuc, google it.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2009, 06:47 PM   #34
angelmoon

what time is he in court again 2morrow? anyone know ? we should be there to support him

Old 20-07-2009, 06:49 PM   #35
lightgiver

Default Set the captives free.

Hi Malvern I understood your post also,

Its a disgrace what is going on,if I was in the UK I would be outside that cop shop demanding answers,but this is what they do to outspoken people who tell the truth,when doing what Darren did ,ie speaking the truth on a megaphone,this day and age it is going to take more than one,they got the guns while we got the numbers,we need hundreds of voices on a megaphone,then they will be goosed.

Remember who we are dealing with.(dark Forces)

Good luck Darren and cheers for the info Malvern.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2009, 06:50 PM   #36
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricko View Post
We now have a video upload of this event:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEjlL6muc8o&eurl

Please spread the word, spread it like wild fire. He is now what you could rightly call a political prisoner. Let's do everything we can to insure that Darren is freed.

Thanks for posting that video ricko. I didnt notice it in your post earlier. For anyone who hasnt seen it, here is the link to the video of Darren being re-arrested :-

steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2009, 06:51 PM   #37
kisatu

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelmoon View Post
what time is he in court again 2morrow? anyone know ? we should be there to support him
A hundred or so people down at the court?

That would be terrible.
kisatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2009, 06:53 PM   #38
turbine

Who?
turbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2009, 06:54 PM   #39
yozhik

Quote:
Originally Posted by malvern View Post
Darren took up his invite and went to court today ......

he was first sent to court No 11, where served his notice to the clerk and judge , they then moved it to court No7, which had a sealed dock ( fully screen off BOX. ..) not wanting to enter such box Darren ref four corner rule darren requested can it be moved back to court No11 and that he would wait outside while they delt with his request

As he waited outside a sargent and wpc came out side the court and arrested him and took him to steelhouse lane police station which is just around the corner and has full tunnel access to the courts ....

After lunch they took darren into the courts to appear in Court No7 ....in the dock (BOX) .... they brought him up and asked him to sit down , darren spoke out that her wished ..... the judge was having none and had darren taken back down.... after about half an hour and one of thier briefs talking with him they brought him back up ....
the clerk as if darren was " Mr DARREN POLLARD" which darren answered No I am darren of the pollard family ...this happend twice. then they moved onto the adress .... darren stated that he did not wish to make any joinder..and wished to speak with the judge, who would not .
The judge couldn't speak to him ... he was within the four corners, which meant he didn't exist and was not present.

Four corner rule ... whatever is inside the box is not part of the surrounding.

What they may have been doing was actually giving him his remedy ... if he had remained silent, it is possible that the case would have been dismissed because there was no-one present to answer the charge.

By moving it away from the scheduled court, where there would have been others present to see it, they could have been giving him the privacy and the remedy, for them to "safe face" AND release him.

Once he spoke, the judge had to remove him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malvern View Post
The judge stated at this piont that he was not happy of the prove of the PERSON and remanded darren in custody till 10.00 the next day so that the police can prove that the PERSON is DARREN POLLARD ref finger prints or dna . At no point did the judge speak at , with or towards darren and only spoke to the clerk or the gaurd to take him down .....
I suspect the judge could not speak to him.
DNA comes with the question of consent.
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2009, 06:56 PM   #40
jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Worth repeating.

yes indeed. we truly live in a police state... or should i say a policy enfored state by men and women in day glow yellow jackets! its a disgrace!

jojo is offline   Reply With Quote