Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 29-11-2008, 05:58 PM   #1
rob menard
Banned

Default I am a Freeman-on-the-Land. How May I help?

HI! Robert-Arthur of the Menard family here. I am a Freeman-on-the-Land, amazing cook (I invented soup), awesome comedian (Before me there were no punchlines. I was like "There's something missing..."), and uniquely humble considering how amazing I truly am.

Been reading some posts here and decided to join and offer any assistance I can to those who are examining the Freeman concept and have questions regarding the process or outcome.

I will answer the questions I can as I can and reserve the right to disregard the posts of trolls or those clearly seeking conflict or confrontation.

Peace eh?
Rob
rob menard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 06:27 PM   #2
griswald

So I am going to play devils advocate here.

The concept sounds too good to be true....can it reallly be true.

If it is true , how come we have never heard of it before , and why has it been such a well kept secret as it is. Or are you so smart ( no offense meant ) that you are one of the few that has cracked it.

And if it is such a hard thing to figure out, are we going to be too afraid to step outside the box.

Do all countries that have their law system based on englands common law, have a right to claim "freeman status".

By the way, welcome

griswald

Last edited by griswald; 29-11-2008 at 06:28 PM.
griswald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 06:52 PM   #3
rob menard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by griswald View Post
So I am going to play devils advocate here.

The concept sounds too good to be true....can it reallly be true.

If it is true , how come we have never heard of it before , and why has it been such a well kept secret as it is. Or are you so smart ( no offense meant ) that you are one of the few that has cracked it.

And if it is such a hard thing to figure out, are we going to be too afraid to step outside the box.

Do all countries that have their law system based on englands common law, have a right to claim "freeman status".

By the way, welcome

griswald
Yes it is true. You are magic stardust made incarnate and you are equal with others and no one has some divine right or ability to govern, control, limit, judge or deny you your divine nature and blessings.

Why is it such a well kept secret? It isn't. It is right there in front of you, has been the whole time, but human greed, laziness and fear caused you to never even look. Look at how many people get their Drivers Permits and NEVER read the Act under which they applied. I read. You did not. It is not hidden at all. You were greedy for the benefits, too lazy to study what you were doing, and too fearful of peer pressure. We all were. It is how all deceptions work and they never do once you address even one of those aspects.

I do not know about the specific statutes of all countries and ask you distinguish between the statutes of a country (Policy of a corporation) and the Law of the Earth. In my view, the globe belongs to God, and if we accept we are all the blessed children, the lines the corporations have made on their maps start to disappear.

Thank you for the welcome.

Rob

PS- If it does not have peas, it is not a chicken pot pie.
Old 29-11-2008, 06:56 PM   #4
clozaril
Inactive

is this THE rob menard

welcome !

Last edited by clozaril; 29-11-2008 at 06:58 PM.
clozaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 06:59 PM   #5
rob menard
Banned

I cannot deny others who use the same name, so I would say I am 'a' Robert-Arthur of the Menard family.

I am the good looking, funny, hat wearing, loudmouth whistle blower you see online.

Rob
Old 29-11-2008, 07:03 PM   #6
griswald

Isn,t fear of stepping outside the box, enough to keep us locked into the system.

And are there many that you know that have had the leap of faith, and gone for it. Apart from you and Charlie Sprinkle and a couple more, I dont know any.

griswald
Old 29-11-2008, 07:13 PM   #7
rob menard
Banned

Any type of fear will suffice. It is the effect it has on ones ability to properly perceive and deduce remedy that makes it effective. Often causes freezing or inappropriate responses. Either works if you are seeking to control.

Thousands have served their NUI and COR here in Canada. Wonder why it doesn't make the news.

I know of about 20 who have done so successfully and using a NUI and COR establish lawful excuse to disobey the government and courts. Have not met all of them of course, one guy of some renown here is Jackie Harper. Cops told him he has achieved essentially diplomatic immunity.

They tricked you into acting like children then used your actions to justify their governance. When you see it, and you will, you will see it is very clever. Self perpetuating (almost), defended religiously by the deceived, and the remedy and truth often automatically rejected by those who would benefit most from it.

If you can't accept you were deceived you will never find the truth that will set you free. If you can't accept responsibility for having been deceived, you will never find your power. If you can't then forgive those who deceived you, you will never be able to use your power.

Rob

PS- The only thing that makes an attractive woman HOT, is a warm heart.

Last edited by rob menard; 29-11-2008 at 07:14 PM.
Old 29-11-2008, 07:15 PM   #8
thetonic

Good day Rob! Welcome to the forums...

I have been a member over at thinkfree forums for a while and enjoy your input whenever I come across it.

Thank you for making the freeman concept and information so widely available to the people that desperately need it and are ready for it....

Im thinking about asking for one of the Freeman packages for x-mas...

Cheers!

EVERYTHING!!! is a state of mind

"I haven't a scooby-doo what he was going on about?" - Velma
thetonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 07:26 PM   #9
griswald

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob menard View Post

If you can't accept you were deceived you will never find the truth that will set you free. If you can't accept responsibility for having been deceived, you will never find your power. If you can't then forgive those who deceived you, you will never be able to use your power.

Rob

PS- The only thing that makes an attractive woman HOT, is a warm heart.

I am under no illusion that we are not all deceived constantly, but its about getting past the anger and frustration of it, and then channeling that into something positive to change it.

As a complete novice in the freeman concept, I have a lot of study to do on the subject, and now that I know where to look for info, its just a question of making time for it, which I will.

How long have you been involved on your research into it.

griswald
Old 29-11-2008, 07:36 PM   #10
thorleyart
Inactive

rob menard

What is the freeman concept?

Can you give the uninitiated an overview?

Much appreciated
thorleyart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 07:38 PM   #11
rob menard
Banned

Well said.
I would suggest you start by training your brain, and study some LSAT's until you have increased your word comprehension, logical analysis and analytical reasoning skills. Think of it like sudoku cross words. Have fun.

Take breaks from that by standing barefoot on the earth and feeling the sun on your face. If you are in the UK you may have to settle for rain and imagine the sun. It is a big ball of fire in the sky. Feel that YOU are the missing link and the only one between the sun and the earth.

I started reading about this almost eight years ago. Probably close to 25K hours or so doing research, advocacy, activism, movie making, etc.

Rob

PS- A one armed proctologist will inevitably do a half assed job.

Last edited by rob menard; 29-11-2008 at 07:39 PM.
Old 29-11-2008, 07:41 PM   #12
phaid

Hi Rob, haven't got a lot of time to stop and chat now but just wanted to say how much I enjoy your videos, talks and stand-up routines, and admire the way you've extracted your ass from the system and encouraged others to follow suit.
phaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 07:47 PM   #13
boots
Banned

G'day, Rob or the family Menard. Welcome to the forum and thanks for taking the time to come and chat with us.

Now I know that all countries have slightly different terminology regarding bonds, in Australia they call it an off Set account. I guess you have used it so how did it go for you? What was the process you went through and how did you set it up?

boots.

boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 07:53 PM   #14
thetonic

May I suggest a new sub-forum on davidicke.com be created to deal with Freeman-on-the-land concepts and any other peaceful approaches/solutions to overcoming the various forms of government deception we see in the world today?..

Just a thought

EVERYTHING!!! is a state of mind

"I haven't a scooby-doo what he was going on about?" - Velma
thetonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 07:55 PM   #15
gu3rr1lla

Hey Rob, watched some of your videos, they are amazing but im still confused. See i live in the republic of ireland and wondering what you've said in those videos apply to my country or is there different routes for us?
gu3rr1lla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 07:55 PM   #16
thorleyart
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetonic View Post
May I suggest a new sub-forum on davidicke.com be created to deal with Freeman-on-the-land concepts and any other peaceful approaches/solutions to overcoming the various forms of government deception we see in the world today?..

Just a thought
#i think thats a good thoght, well done to your brain!
Old 29-11-2008, 07:57 PM   #17
gu3rr1lla

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorleyart View Post
#i think thats a good thoght, well done to your brain!
I second that
gu3rr1lla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 07:57 PM   #18
thorleyart
Inactive

Quote:

Just a thought
It should be near the top of the list too
Old 29-11-2008, 07:57 PM   #19
i_am

Quote:

Just a thought
You know, I was just thinking the same thing.

I will bring it up to admin and mods
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 07:59 PM   #20
rob menard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorleyart View Post
rob menard

What is the freeman concept?

Can you give the uninitiated an overview?

Much appreciated
A short recap is here.

The basic principle is that you cannot be governed without your consent. That consent can be achieved directly, or the appearance of it if there is indication by your action of acceptance. The appearance of consent is often sufficient for them to claim authority.

There is remedy available and always has been and always will be. It is The Law.

In Canada anyway, and apparently in NZ and Australia, the remedy is clearly available if you look past the incredibly unclear package they have put it in.

Imagine a puzzle with a thousand pieces. Now take each piece and put it them in a thousand different other puzzles. Now imagine you have to solve the "Unknown Puzzle" by solving all the others and then using the left over pieces assemble a final puzzle.

When you finish the final puzzle, it will read in big fat font "What are you doing wasting your time solving these puzzles???"

It is about having power over your reality.
In a way that not only does not harm others, but raises them up.
It is about responsibility and compassion and the peacefully abundant communities that naturally results from them.
It is about saying NO to corporations taking over the resources, people and governments of our countries.
It is about doing so peacefully, lawfully, effectively and without anger or the emotions that in the end really only drain.

For lack of a better way to see it, it is about the Kingdom of God manifesting in your lifetime, before your eyes, resulting in peace and abundance beyond measure, and dignity for all.

Rob

PS- Cooking bacon naked is not wise. Someone will always run up and tell the bus driver.