Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 05-07-2018, 09:32 AM   #21
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
Whatever happened to all of those "threats" of boycotting the World Championship in Russia?!?
They could not get any other country to be involved.

The english did want a boycott of this world cup, but the rest of europe did not want to know. It all just fizzled out.

If people remember, someone even was paying for adverts to boycott the world cup.

The european countries did not want to know about england hate for russia.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 10:01 AM   #22
sparkplug

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
They could not get any other country to be involved.

The english did want a boycott of this world cup, but the rest of europe did not want to know. It all just fizzled out.

If people remember, someone even was paying for adverts to boycott the world cup.

The european countries did not want to know about england hate for russia.
Wrong as usual.

After the original nerve agent attack the whole of the EU, the USA and Canada agreed with the UK.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 10:04 AM   #23
jaybigjay

Firstly I started a thread about this last night that seems to have been removed why??

Secondly looks like we had a couple of drug users that have OD'd, that has now been manipulated into a novichoc poisoning, im sure they will let these two die they need to demonise Russia, the world cup is going off very successfully, from the interviews ive seen with UK fans over there who where told to be careful and they would be in danger they soon realized those stories weren't true and it was a nice safe place to visit, they would return home and tell people Russia was not what they had been told it was by the MSM those stories would then spread, ans we can't have good reports about Russia in the publics minds now can we?
jaybigjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 11:17 AM   #24
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybigjay View Post
Firstly I started a thread about this last night that seems to have been removed why??

Secondly looks like we had a couple of drug users that have OD'd, that has now been manipulated into a novichoc poisoning, im sure they will let these two die they need to demonise Russia, the world cup is going off very successfully, from the interviews ive seen with UK fans over there who where told to be careful and they would be in danger they soon realized those stories weren't true and it was a nice safe place to visit, they would return home and tell people Russia was not what they had been told it was by the MSM those stories would then spread, ans we can't have good reports about Russia in the publics minds now can we?
Most likely coke or smack laced with Fentanyl and tptb using that as a makeshift false flag.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 11:29 AM   #25
metaspiral

the narrative is thinner than asda smart price bacon.
metaspiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 11:30 AM   #26
madmax

Moderation Comment a number of threads on this topic have been started as per usual multiple threads are merged

Just the opinion of a lad from the bush.
madmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 12:57 PM   #27
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkplug View Post
Wrong as usual.

After the original nerve agent attack the whole of the EU, the USA and Canada agreed with the UK.
What you talking about.

The eu, gave uk token support only. The usa went big time in backing uk. The eu, gave the smallest amount of support for uk.

So your totally wrong, as usual, lol

I bet if you look at my posts over years, been far more right then yours, lol
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 02:16 PM   #28
ianw

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
Amesbury: Two collapse near Russian spy poisoning site

So many sections in the DI forum where this would be appropriate.

Anyway, time to let rip in the conspirasphere and come up with some bizarre theories before the facts are known or released.

thermion
There are some gems right here #novichok. https://twitter.com/hashtag/Novichok...ok-amesbury%2F
Not sure the MSM can pull this lot back.
Particularly like this tweet.

"Homeless registered heroin addict living in expensive house, poisoned by novichock a few miles from chemical warfare establishment Porton Down .." something's not quite right here #Salisbury #Amesbury #novichok
8 replies 42 retweets 52 likes

ianw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 05:06 PM   #29
Ooberman

Quote:

Amesbury: Two collapse near Russian spy poisoning site
4 July 2018

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-44707052
BBC Got Caught Staging FAKE News 'Chemical Attack' to Start Wars in Syria & Iraq'. Analysis of the 2013 BBC Panorama documentary 'Saving Syria's Children' filmed by BBC entirely, staged.' (VIDEO) https://youtu.be/LK0PSB-YbhA

^^^

'Anyone who has been in the armed forces and received chemical weapons training knows that nerve agents kill, they don't take hours to cause illness, they work immediately. Without the necessary antidote like Atropine administered shortly after an attack, you will die. Simples.'

'Well, it was obvious to anyone with half a brain and basic research skills that no "Novichok" was ever used there, as it (1) has immediate effect (2) completely disintegrates in a few hours, which is its primary design feature.

Last time they shaved Litvinenko's head but forgot to shave his chest, arms and eyebrows (when radiation poisoning is real, hair loss is total).

Jumping on "Blame Russia" bandwagon with such sloppiness is a time-honored tradition.'

^ Comments from RT: https://www.rt.com/uk/431758-novicho...ase-questions/

^^^
Atrocity propaganda is a term referring to the spreading of deliberate fabrications or exaggerations about the crimes committed by an enemy, constituting a form of psychological warfare - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocity_propaganda

Last edited by Ooberman; 05-07-2018 at 08:17 PM.
Ooberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 05:20 PM   #30
thermion

I think what would be really useful - at least in part of this debate - would be to get the facts about the toxicity of this nerve agent from someone qualified in this area:

Does it have different strengths?
Can it be made in a well-equipped lab?
Can its effects be delayed?
Does skin provide protection?
Must it be ingested some how?
Can it persist out doors and if so for how long?

Last edited by thermion; 05-07-2018 at 05:21 PM.
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 05:42 PM   #31
ianw

Quote:
I think what would be really useful - at least in part of this debate - would be to get the facts about the toxicity of this nerve agent from someone qualified in this area:

Heroin is a nerve agent so is nicotine. As with anything else the toxicity is everything to do with the dose. You seem to have established what nerve agent these two fell foul to. Can you say how? And why are they not dead?
Reading what there friend witnessed its not beyond the bounds of possibility that the guy had substituted the womans methadone for e-juice leaving her ill throthing at the mouth. Whilst he got a methadone double dose, eyes wide and pinned
making strange noises. Culminating in a total over reaction from the emergency services and media.
When drug addicts are involved you must always bear in mind lying is as much away of life as the habit they have to somehow support.

ianw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 06:05 PM   #32
time4truth

WHOLE THING TOTALLY LAUGHABLE / RIDICULOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! taking Piss out of UK Public
time4truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 06:35 PM   #33
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:

The expert has already spoken and your answers are in this video.
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...8&postcount=13

Last edited by elshaper; 05-07-2018 at 06:35 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 06:40 PM   #34
Ooberman

Quote:
Originally Posted by time4truth View Post
WHOLE THING TOTALLY LAUGHABLE / RIDICULOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! taking Piss out of UK Public
Correct.

Anyone arguing on: who, where, what, why, on this subject is just the same as arguing who where/are the Seven Dwarfs.

Atrocity propaganda is a term referring to the spreading of deliberate fabrications or exaggerations about the crimes committed by an enemy, constituting a form of psychological warfare - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocity_propaganda
Ooberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 06:52 PM   #35
bamboozooka

you know england will play russia in the semi final.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 07:18 PM   #36
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
The expert has already spoken and your answers are in this video.
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...8&postcount=13
Thank you. I watched him. I thought he does know what he's talking about. But it appears he's not quite what he seems.

He lost a case in the High Course case for the nuclear test veterans on scientific grounds. He has a sensible Wikipedia entry, but he seems to have spawned a number of websites hostile to him. To name but two:

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Christopher_Busby
http://www.chris.busby.exposed/

It's odd for any qualified scientist to attract this much negative attention. Either he's onto something the establishment don't want exposed, or he's a pseudo-scientist peddling crap and qualified scientists in their appropriate areas know that.
Old 05-07-2018, 07:35 PM   #37
ianw

Quote:
Thank you. I watched him. I thought he does know what he's talking about. But it appears he's not quite what he seems.

He lost a case in the High Course case for the nuclear test veterans on scientific grounds. He has a sensible Wikipedia entry, but he seems to have spawned a number of websites hostile to him. To name but two:

It's odd for any qualified scientist to attract this much negative attention. Either he's onto something the establishment don't want exposed, or he's a pseudo-scientist peddling crap and qualified scientists in their appropriate areas know that.
He as won lots of cases for people claiming against the multi billion £$ nuclear industry. The industry claim a human is OK exposed to x amount of radiation per kilo. That is to say a child weighing 20 kilos exposed to x amount of radiation will die but an adult weighing 100 kilos exposed to the same dose of radiation will live as the radiation is diluted by a factor of five.
Thats the nuclear industrys logic
Mr Busby has won multiple times demonstrating that radiation does not get evenly distributed about a humans mass but concentrates on certain organs.
Start a thread and call him out. You will get exposed for the industrial complex nasa fanboy you are.

Old 05-07-2018, 07:54 PM   #38
thermion

Quote:
Start a thread and call him out. You will get exposed for the industrial complex nasa fanboy you are.
Yes, I could start a thread, but as often stated here "do your own research". One will always find stuff one agrees with, and skip over the rest. Human nature I'm afraid.

I've been call many things. But your "industrial complex nasa fanboy" is probably fairly accurate if that means I'm accused of critical thinking and assessing evidence, and reluctant to jump on every conspiracy bandwagon going.

Sometimes shit get covered up by officialdom - god knows we've seen enough of that. Sometime shit just happens. Sometimes it's wise to watch and wait...
Old 05-07-2018, 08:48 PM   #39
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka View Post
you know england will play russia in the semi final.
I knew the game was rigged. This is all part of the England cheating tactics along with the binocular man.
Old 05-07-2018, 08:52 PM   #40
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:

Of course they'd do. Anybody exposing the nuclear industry scam, you instantly become a target. Someone else had to immigrate because the hidden hand made it impossible for him to work in England.