Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 03-07-2011, 07:54 PM   #41
theabominablephenomenon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
Not me. More likely it's Lance of the family Thatcher sitting contemplating in his prison cell.
Names are obligatory to an individual because words & labels exist to others?
Ok.
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 08:01 PM   #42
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by theabominablephenomenon View Post
Names are obligatory to an individual because words & labels exist to others?
Questions are a burden to others; answers are a prison for oneself.
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 08:05 PM   #43
theabominablephenomenon
Banned

Quote:
Questions are a burden to others; answers are a prison for oneself.
Is that a 'yes' then?

There are more questions than answers...
Old 03-07-2011, 08:09 PM   #44
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by theabominablephenomenon View Post
Is that a 'yes' then?
Er, it was a reference to a sixties tv series that kind of went with the flow.
You had to be there.

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 03-07-2011 at 08:12 PM.
Old 03-07-2011, 08:58 PM   #45
theabominablephenomenon
Banned

Quote:
Er, it was a reference to a sixties tv series that kind of went with the flow.
You had to be there.
I'm perfectly happy that I wasn't.
Old 03-07-2011, 09:02 PM   #46
moobs
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gawp View Post
The beauty of it is that the more people engage in it and challenge the PTB/the wizards behind the curtains/the dwarves in borrowed robes, the less the courts will be able to dismiss their claims. If the courts continue to act dishonourably to the point where the people are continually denied their lawful remedies, then where is the law? If the courts continue to find in favour of the banksters and other corporate entities over the sentient beings, then there is no law. Then what . . .
That sounds more like civil disobedience. Which is fine, but I feel that it's dishonest and reckless not to warn people that it may be difficult to achieve tangible success in court. Most people, when they walk into court, are more concerned with what happens to them than to some big societal struggle.
moobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 11:23 PM   #47
weeman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post

under what authority is one human being being judged by another? This i think seems the moot point of many fmol discussions.
Mine too.

It appears Freemen don't, won't or can't recognise any authority whatsoever.
Pages and pages of 'No-one has authority over me !, 'Are they not just men?' 'Are we not equal'?, 'Who gave them authority'? etcetera.

Where does that leave us?

Surely even in a freeman utopia, somebody would have to judge or rule on any given disagreement.

If freemen aren't willing to accept the judgement of another in any circumstance, simple rules for a peaceful existence become non-existent or worthless.

Any rule or law would become unenforceable. A freeman Peace Officer would have no authority to apprehend you, a freeman appointed court would suddenly have no authority or jurisdiction, because somebody had to appoint them that position right? and in freeman rhetoric "NOBODY has that right".

So I'm still at odds as to what would be so different.
weeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 07:13 AM   #48
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

GREAT NEWS fOR THE SOVERETTES!

Lance of the family Thatcher who now wishes to be addressed as "Peaceful" has again refused to identify himself in court.
Three more days in jail and back in court on Thursday.

http://www.kamloopsnews.ca/article/2...-name-in-court

Quote:
Staff Reporter

A Merritt man who refuses to tell the court his name will spend three more nights in jail as the Crown brings in witnesses to prove his identity.

For a second time since his arrest on breach of probation charges last week, Lance Thatcher refused to acknowledge he is Lance Thatcher, telling the judge he prefers to be addressed as "Peaceful."

"I believe there has been a mistake. I'm here to help settle the mistake in honour," he told provincial court judge Sheri Donegan. "I trust I will not be led into dishonour."

"Are you Lance Edward Thatcher?" the judge asked the man directly.

"That's a mistake. Somebody feels I own (the name) or have a claim on it," he said. "I am here to help out to settle this matter in honour."

The judge temporarily adjourned the hearing to allow the Crown time to find a way to prove Thatcher's identity.

Prosecutor Stephen Lawhead returned a short while later and said he can call witnesses who know Thatcher, but not until later in the week. Thatcher's probation officer is expected to identify the man.

Thatcher told the court only he can identify himself.

"Nobody can identify me except me," he said.

"Are you prepared to identify yourself?" Donegan asked.

"I am me, yes. This is me. I am me," he answered.

The judge sent him on his way in the company of the courtroom sheriffs.

This is not the first time Thatcher has refused to identify himself to the courts, police officers or other authorities. A term of his most recent probation order requires him to give his proper name to police or probation officers when asked.

It's not known if Thatcher is practicing some form of "freeman" ideology. The Freeman Association of Canada encourages people to believe Canada's laws do not apply to them. May so-called freemen refuse to use their legal names, or alter the spelling of their names with the odd use of punctuation.

A different judge last week suggested Thatcher might be mentally ill, and asked if a psychiatric assessment might be required. The prosecutor said at this stage, there is no grounds to order such an assessment.

Thatcher will be back in court Thursday.

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 05-07-2011 at 12:37 PM.
Old 05-07-2011, 08:50 AM   #49
he said it was brasso

Quote:
GREAT NEWS fOR THE SOVERETTES!

Lance of the family Thatcher who now only wishes to be addressed as "Peaceful" has again refused to identify himself in court.
Three more days in jail and back in court on Thursday.

http://www.kamloopsnews.ca/article/2...-name-in-court
If you won't comply of your own free will - WE WILL BREAK YOU.

Sounds like the Evil Emperor in Star Wars!!
he said it was brasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 09:29 AM   #50
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by he said it was brasso View Post
If you won't comply of your own free will - WE WILL BREAK YOU.
I don't believe it could be described as breaking him.
Bringing in people who know Peaceful and can identify him, is hardly breaking Peaceful is it? He can continue with his defiance, unbroken.
Even when the court case is over, Peaceful can still refuse to tell the prison guards who he is.
Stand tall warrior!

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 05-07-2011 at 09:31 AM.
Old 05-07-2011, 12:37 PM   #51
moobs
Inactive

What the fuck is up with this name issue? Is it really such an important part of freeman ideology to never give your name? It's just a way of identifying people. It's not a tool of control or coercion, it's just so people know who you are. What in the world is so terrible about that? Seriously, could any freemen here explain to me what this guy is even trying to do?

And, "Peaceful"? Really? You know what, I'm beginning to doubt if this guy has freeman beliefs at all. I think he might just be a run-of-the-mill lunatic.

Last edited by moobs; 05-07-2011 at 12:42 PM.
Old 05-07-2011, 12:41 PM   #52
theabominablephenomenon
Banned

Quote:

Can't say fairer than that.
Old 05-07-2011, 01:14 PM   #53
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Quote:

ab fab quipped:

Quote:
Can't say fairer than that.
You've given me an idea for a new thread.
Not today though, I'm too busy. Possibly tomorrow. I will expect your attendance
Old 05-07-2011, 01:18 PM   #54
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by moobs View Post

And, "Peaceful"? Really? You know what, I'm beginning to doubt if this guy has freeman beliefs at all. I think he might just be a run-of-the-mill lunatic.
Even if he is just a lunatic and not a freeman it is still an interesting insight into how a court will deal with somebody who refuses to acknowledge their name.
Old 05-07-2011, 01:52 PM   #55
theabominablephenomenon
Banned

Quote:
ab fab quipped:

You've given me an idea for a new thread.
Not today though, I'm too busy. Possibly tomorrow. I will expect your attendance

Ooooooh, expectations.....
Tip;
aim low.
Old 05-07-2011, 04:27 PM   #56
lesactive

Quote:
What the fuck is up with this name issue?
Plenty.
Quote:
Is it really such an important part of freeman ideology to never give your name?
YOUR name is whatever you say it is, moobs, but they don't want that.
Quote:
It's just a way of identifying people. It's not a tool of control or coercion, it's just so people know who you are.
If you say so, but then why is it causing such consternation to the courts when one doesn't adhere to the legal persona? Seems like a heavy handed approach in control techniques and coercion to me.

Quote:
What in the world is so terrible about that? Seriously, could any freemen here explain to me what this guy is even trying to do?
Yes, but why would any bother again when it didn't get through to you the first 20 times? Maybe you should go back and start from the inception of this board to sift for answers. They are there. Go ahead, you may learn something. I have my doubts to that end but miracles happen.
It's very simple. You posit spirits, I posit nothing, as in neutral, as in no position on the matter; not a vested interest in the outcome, couldn't care less either way even if it was really really real. I don't have to prove nothing, nor can I and nor do I care. Who in this situation has the burden of proof?
If demons control this realm and you want help in defeating them then you'd better be able to convince non-believers that they exist.
lesactive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 09:57 PM   #57
moobs
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesactive View Post
If you say so, but then why is it causing such consternation to the courts when one doesn't adhere to the legal persona? Seems like a heavy handed approach in control techniques and coercion to me.
The court's problem isn't that he isn't adhering to the legal persona, but that they cannot nail down that he is the same man against whom the complaint was made. While it does seem pretty obvious that he is indeed the same man, as a point of law the court can't continue with their case against him until they make a positive identification. His name is only significant insofar as that is how people refer to him. He's free to call himself Peaceful or Billy Bob or Joe if he wants to. The only issue is whether or not he, as a flesh-and-blood man, is the one that they are looking for.
Old 06-07-2011, 12:33 AM   #58
iq_145

I hope that Peaceful is having a Restful time in the cells.

Perhaps he could be Thoughtful and not try to be Deceitful?

The judge must be Hateful to treat Peaceful in such a Disgraceful manner, all because of Peaceful's Willful Refusal to be Helpful.
Old 06-07-2011, 07:12 AM   #59
he said it was brasso

Quote:
The court's problem isn't that he isn't adhering to the legal persona, but that they cannot nail down that he is the same man against whom the complaint was made. While it does seem pretty obvious that he is indeed the same man, as a point of law the court can't continue with their case against him until they make a positive identification. His name is only significant insofar as that is how people refer to him. He's free to call himself Peaceful or Billy Bob or Joe if he wants to. The only issue is whether or not he, as a flesh-and-blood man, is the one that they are looking for.
So due to their inability to confirm who he is he is being stripped of his rights and held in a cell. Sounds fair!

Perhaps they'll nail him down soon enough or perhaps he'll get a life sentence if he refuses to contract!!
he said it was brasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 07:52 AM   #60
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iq_145 View Post
I hope that Peaceful is having a Restful time in the cells.
From Feb 2010:

Quote:
He is charged with a series of incidents including ramming a police vehicle with his truck, uttering threats and dumping garbage on a person at the local dump

He certainly sounds like a peaceful type of chap.

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 06-07-2011 at 07:55 AM.