Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 24-01-2011, 05:08 PM   #1
rob menard
Banned

Default More Good News

From my FB....

Quote:
good news for the sovereign movement. a man from elkford , his name is thomas was jailed for 17 days for driving without a licesnse and no insurance. his court date was january 20th in sparwood. he entered the court room under common law jurisdiction and they dropped all charges against him. the rcmp are now on the hook for $175000 for putting this man in jail for 17 days. will post more info on this when i get it.
Will update when possible.
rob menard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2011, 05:14 PM   #2
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob menard View Post
From my FB....

Will update when possible.
Make sure you ask for a copy of the cheque for $175000 rob so we can check it out.
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2011, 05:23 PM   #3
rumpole

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
Make sure you ask for a copy of the cheque for $175000 rob so we can check it out.

I'm no expert on Canadian Law but $175,000 compensation for a 17 day stay in jail sounds grossly over exaggerated.
rumpole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2011, 05:26 PM   #4
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpole View Post
I'm no expert on Canadian Law but $175,000 compensation for a 17 day stay in jail sounds grossly over exaggerated.
Methinks it will be one of those fee schedules with big fees.
Impossible to recover, but it gives the story more oomph.
Old 24-01-2011, 05:26 PM   #5
lizardlover
Banned

Quote:
When you make up an imaginary fee schedule though, you can charge what you want.

Any proof of this besides a post on your facebook?

Last edited by lizardlover; 24-01-2011 at 05:27 PM.
lizardlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2011, 05:39 PM   #6
micklemus
Banned

Which Facebook page by the way?

PS - I hope Prince Yusef has sorted out his issues now.

Last edited by micklemus; 24-01-2011 at 05:43 PM.
micklemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2011, 05:39 PM   #7
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Welcome back, lizardlover
Old 24-01-2011, 05:42 PM   #8
rob menard
Banned

Quote:
Actual, punitive and exemplary damages. Plus although I do not have the details yet, if he has a Fee Schedule filed, and acted under protest and duress, then it is merely getting the terms of a contract enforced, and the court has no say in the terms of the contract.
Old 24-01-2011, 05:44 PM   #9
infidelyork

Quote:
he entered the court room under common law jurisdiction and they dropped all charges against him
Did they drop all charges, or did they drop all charges because he 'entered the Courtroom under common law'?

http://forum.davidicke.com/album.php?albumid=1030
infidelyork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2011, 05:46 PM   #10
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Quote:
if he has a Fee Schedule filed, and acted under protest and duress, then it is merely getting the terms of a contract enforced, and the court has no say in the terms of the contract.
That would depend if the terms of the contract were accepted by all parties.
Old 24-01-2011, 05:46 PM   #11
infidelyork

Quote:
if he has a Fee Schedule filed,
Yep, as we know how well those fee schedules work out don't we?

http://forum.davidicke.com/album.php?albumid=1030
infidelyork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2011, 05:51 PM   #12
lizardlover
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
That would depend if the terms of the contract were accepted by all parties.

That doesn't matter to the freeman though. They say they are void of any "social contracts" because they do not consent to being governed, etc, and they never agreed to a contract with the PTB, yet they can enforce a fee schedule on anyone they want and "force" them into a contract without the others consent.
Old 24-01-2011, 05:53 PM   #13
lizardlover
Banned

BTW, Rob how's your West Jet fee schedule enforcement going? Or did you simply choose not to collect your $90,000 because you're a nice guy and don't need it?

Just imagine, if you had the $90,000 you could be doing your freeman tour for free for people and spreading the information instead of them being charged $20 to see you say the exact same things you say in your videos over again.
Old 24-01-2011, 05:56 PM   #14
rumpole

Quote:
Actual, punitive and exemplary damages. Plus although I do not have the details yet, if he has a Fee Schedule filed, and acted under protest and duress, then it is merely getting the terms of a contract enforced, and the court has no say in the terms of the contract.
I've looked high & low through the case reports of all the major common law jurisdictions (England & Wales, US, Canada, Australia, NZ etc) & I've found nothing supporting the enforceability of 'fee schedules'. If you could point me in the right direction I'd be obliged
Old 24-01-2011, 06:00 PM   #15
lizardlover
Banned

Quote:
I've looked high & low through the case reports of all the major common law jurisdictions (England & Wales, US, Canada, Australia, NZ etc) & I've found nothing supporting the enforceability of 'fee schedules'. If you could point me in the right direction I'd be obliged
That's of course because when the PTB pay out the fee schedule, they erase all record of it as so the peasant masses don't catch on and find out about the loopholes in the law that legal scholars don't know about, yet a street comedian has busted wide open.

They must also all be paid in cash in unmarked bills because of all the claims of a fee schedule, not one has a check showing it.
Old 24-01-2011, 06:06 PM   #16
rob menard
Banned

Quote:
Ever gone to restaurant and ordered a meal off a menu? If you try to order and run are you not charged with fraud if caught? A menu is a type of fee schedule.

Ever gone to a vehicle lube centre and seen their prices on the wall, clearly displayed? That is a Fee Schedule.

Ever gone to a Dentist who had a list in the wall with prices for cleaning, etc?? That is a Fee Schedule.

Ever look at the costs of certain things in court? That is a Fee Schedule.

Many courts have fee schedules clearly listed, and they call it that too. Does that suffice? Do you think courts who have fee schedules listed and who collected on those routinely, would that support the enforceability of a Fee Schedule? The fact that courts use and enforce them routinely?
Old 24-01-2011, 06:12 PM   #17
rob menard
Banned

Appendix C

Schedule 1

[en. B.C. Reg. 75/98, s. 1; am. B.C. Regs. 266/98; 99/2000; 11/2003; 201/2004, ss. 1 and 15;

460/2004; 252/2005; 287/2005.]

Fees Payable to the Crown

See this is a 'Fee Schedule', or a 'Schedule of Fees'.

Find it HERE

http://www.bclaws.ca/Defunct%20Court....htm#AppendixC

Yeap, courts use Fee Schedules.

Does that settle it for you?

Last edited by rob menard; 24-01-2011 at 06:17 PM.
Old 24-01-2011, 06:16 PM   #18
rumpole

Quote:
Ever gone to restaurant and ordered a meal off a menu? If you try to order and run are you not charged with fraud if caught? A menu is a type of fee schedule.

Ever gone to a vehicle lube centre and seen their prices on the wall, clearly displayed? That is a Fee Schedule.

Ever gone to a Dentist who had a list in the wall with prices for cleaning, etc?? That is a Fee Schedule.

Ever look at the costs of certain things in court? That is a Fee Schedule.

Many courts have fee schedules clearly listed, and they call it that too. Does that suffice? Do you think courts who have fee schedules listed and who collected on those routinely, would that support the enforceability of a Fee Schedule? The fact that courts use and enforce them routinely?
Strictly speaking the price lists you mention are not contracturally binding. They are 'invitations to treat' or 'mere puff'. However, I was actually researching the enforceability of documents such as this:

http://debtbust.fmotl.com/samples/Le...0000000018.htm

I was unable to come up with anything (& I looked pretty hard )
Old 24-01-2011, 06:21 PM   #19
rob menard
Banned

Well that sure silenced the 'fee schedule' critics eh?

Incidentally, the Fee Schedule is agreed to by both parties when an order is given and followed under protest. It is a lawful contract, which you avoid entering into by NOT giving orders to others.
Old 24-01-2011, 06:28 PM   #20
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Quote:

Incidentally, the Fee Schedule is agreed to by both parties when an order is given and followed under protest.
Could you explain precisely how TPTB agree (legally speaking) to accept the terms of the "contract"?
Quote:
It is a lawful contract, which you avoid entering into by NOT giving orders to others.
Could you provide one verifiable example of a fotl type fee schedule being paid?

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 24-01-2011 at 06:29 PM.