Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 23-07-2010, 08:31 PM   #41
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl j View Post
Where is the crime.... ??
In the UK it is. You'll see the inside of a prison cell.
Of course if a FOTL over here wishes to prove he's exempt, I'd be very interested.

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 23-07-2010 at 08:32 PM.
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 08:37 PM   #42
karl j

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianthebrain View Post
err are you saying murder is a codified common law

no wonder we never get any where when people make such elementary mistakes
The crime of murder was often formally codified after democratic reform in various jurisdictions, when legislatures began passing statutes. Murder act 1751, Homicide act 1957..... So shut the F**k up....
He that hath knowledge spareth his words and a man of understanding is of an excellent spirit. Proverbs 17:27
Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding. Proverbs 17:28
karl j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 08:39 PM   #43
karl j

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
Of course if a FOTL over here wishes to prove he's exempt, I'd be very interested.
I don't mean crime under statute designed to generate revenue I mean true crime against the man or woman meaning where is the victim...

I keep humming the magic roundabout tune when talking to you lot...
He that hath knowledge spareth his words and a man of understanding is of an excellent spirit. Proverbs 17:27
Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding. Proverbs 17:28
Old 23-07-2010, 08:42 PM   #44
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight

Quote:

I keep humming the magic roundabout tune when talking to you lot...
What exactly do you mean by "you lot"?
Old 23-07-2010, 08:44 PM   #45
brianthebrain
Banned

Quote:
The crime of murder was often formally codified after democratic reform in various jurisdictions, when legislatures began passing statutes. Murder act 1751, Homicide act 1957..... So shut the F**k up....

murder is a common law offence

here is your murder act

Murder Act 1751
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
The Murder Act 1751[1]
Parliament of Great Britain
Long title: An act for better preventing the horrid crime of murder.
Statute book chapter: 25 Geo.2 c. 37
Dates
Repeal date: 18 July 1973[2]
Other legislation
Repealing legislation: Statute Law (Repeals) Act 1973, s.1(1) & Sch.1, Pt.V[3]
v • d • e

The Murder Act 1751 (25 Geo.2 c.37) was an Act of the Parliament of the Kingdom of Great Britain.

The Murder Act included the provision "for better preventing the horrid crime of murder"[4] "that some further terror and peculiar mark of infamy be added to the punishment",[5][6] and that "in no case whatsoever shall the body of any murderer be suffered to be buried",[4] by mandating either public dissection or "hanging in chains" of the cadaver.[7] The act also stipulated that a person found guilty of murder should be executed within 2 days of being found guilty unless the execution would happen of a Friday in which case the execution should take place on the Saturday.[7]

Its tiresome discussing things with people who know NEXT to nothing about the subject in hand
brianthebrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 08:56 PM   #46
karl j

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianthebrain View Post
murder is a common law offence

here is your murder act

Murder Act 1751
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
The Murder Act 1751[1]
Parliament of Great Britain
Long title: An act for better preventing the horrid crime of murder.

snipped

Its tiresome discussing things with people who know NEXT to nothing about the subject in hand
Funny how you forgot to mention the homicide act... also from wikipedia

The Homicide Act 1957 (5 & 6 Eliz.2 c.11) is an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom.

It was enacted as a partial reform of the common law offence of murder in English law by abolishing the doctrine of constructive malice (except in limited circumstances), reforming the partial defence of provocation, and by introducing the partial defences of diminished responsibility and suicide pact. It restricted the use of the death penalty for murder.

Similar provisions to Part I of this Act was enacted for Northern Ireland by Part II of the Criminal Justice Act (Northern Ireland) 1966.

Yes Murder is a common law crime but it has also been codified.... Still does not take away the intent I had when mentioning it... that is it is common law along with theft damage and fraud but they have been codified too.

Quote:
Hmmmmm... works both ways

Last edited by karl j; 23-07-2010 at 09:00 PM.
Old 23-07-2010, 09:05 PM   #47
brianthebrain
Banned

Quote:
Funny how you forgot to mention the homicide act... also from wikipedia

Yes Murder is a common law crime but it has also been codified....
No it hasnt, just some of the defences to it have been clarified by statute

its not the samething
brianthebrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 11:18 PM   #48
britishnick

Quote:
But they don't do they?
They only claim to refuse to consent to particular statutes. Statutes where they know the punishment if convicted is minor.
They? do 'they' all act as one?

Can you give an example to your claim and then it will have some context / meaning to debate.
vladmir "Being a Freeman [for me] dosent mean one supports anarchy or no government, but a legitimate and limited form of Lawful government is actually what freemen are seeking, not a corporate dictatorship that is currently hijacked into place."
britishnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 11:21 PM   #49
britishnick

Quote:
P
I mentioned that freemen in reality only violate statutes when they know the penalty is only minor.
When you say 'minor' ... do you mean all 'offences' where there is no actual victim? If so then you are correct. It's unlikely a freeman would want to break a 'major' offence becuase they are likely to involve a victim and the fact there is a statute banning the offence makes no difference.
vladmir "Being a Freeman [for me] dosent mean one supports anarchy or no government, but a legitimate and limited form of Lawful government is actually what freemen are seeking, not a corporate dictatorship that is currently hijacked into place."
Old 23-07-2010, 11:23 PM   #50
britishnick

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven1 View Post
your followers
Rob, do you have a stalker? have I missed something? Who's follwing Rob?
I'm listening to his point of view (as well as many others, plus my own research) and making my own mind up thanks.
Old 24-07-2010, 01:12 AM   #51
swiftex

Quote:
What would that prove?
swiftex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 01:32 AM   #52
yozhik

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven1 View Post
No one on this forum owes you anything but its clear that you owe some of your followers
How exactly does that work?

Obviously, with such a strong statement, you have proof to back up your claims that Rob has an enforceable obligation to others ... right?

I mean ... evidence ... that IS something YOU demand [ad nauseum] whenever any specie of claim is made ... correct?

So; evidence required ... for the sake of consistency in your logic and reasoning.
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 07:50 AM   #53
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by britishnick View Post
When you say 'minor' ... do you mean all 'offences' where there is no actual victim? If so then you are correct. It's unlikely a freeman would want to break a 'major' offence becuase they are likely to involve a victim and the fact there is a statute banning the offence makes no difference.
No, you misunderstand me.
I am referring to statutes that carry a more serious penalty.
Such as the example I gave. Carrying a concealed firearm. There is no victim. Repeat: there is no victim. Where is the crime? as karl j said. But the punishment, if convicted, would more than likely result in a prison term.
So, do the freemen believe they are exempt from such statutes? I would be very interested if a freemen was willing to prove it.

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 24-07-2010 at 07:51 AM.
Old 24-07-2010, 07:53 AM   #54
micklemus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftex View Post
What would that prove?
It might prove whether FOTL consent theory has something in it.

You don't regard the example given as a crime ("no harm") therefore this must be a statutory offence that you don't consent to. So maybe you or Rob (Rob actually because he is still beating the consent drum with such fervour) could come over here and get caught in contravention of this offence. We could then see withdrawal of consent in action.

Last edited by micklemus; 24-07-2010 at 07:54 AM.
micklemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 06:26 PM   #55
carl0599

Quote:

Rob, stop waffling and going off on tangents.
You have left questions unanswered on this and other threads.
Please try and back something up.
No one on this forum owes you anything but its clear that you owe some of your followers an explanation of what you are actually trying to achive.
You couldn't make it up!! from he who omits lines from the bible to try and deceive http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125690 now go to page3 No 1 of the same thread!! ...... who has left a trail so long its stacked way back...... who believes that a perfect point and truely valid one didn't require response (http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=103303&page=5) Numero 8
Stevo Stevo STEVO then you start a thread about it not being about consent
here is another simple question for you ARE YOU A SLAVE?

If you take orders off anyone then you grant them consent to give those orders I care not who you listen to, if you do something or ANYTHING against your wishes that is granting consent and you are a slave.
If you agree you are NOT A SLAVE that itself will say that you do not do anything against you own will in which case logic would tell us that CONSENT IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES
Deny then show proof oh and nip back to the other threads you dissapeared from with the proof of your answers OR MAYBE NOT
Don't feel alone though when the questions get too difficult a few of your mates do the same so take a tad of comfort you are not the only NICE person on here
The Brainwashed never question why they believe what they do!
"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live" Martin Luther King Jr
carl0599 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 06:31 PM   #56
steven1
Banned

No I am not a slave.

dredlock
steven1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 08:02 PM   #57
carl0599

do you ever follow orders? and NEVER care if they are right or wrong??

Are you in the forces?
Old 24-07-2010, 08:24 PM   #58
lord bob haulk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by britishnick View Post
Rob, do you have a stalker? have I missed something? Who's follwing Rob?
I'm listening to his point of view (as well as many others, plus my own research) and making my own mind up thanks.
What research are you doing?
If it were true rob or john have done enough research for you. Fee schedules and claim or right and the rest of it would be a matter of fact, no more research required. Turns out it's bollocks and yet you don't see it.
Here's how your research goes
You watch a youtube video
you think this is good
you come across rob or john
you read their information
you believe it
you tell others about it
some people point out it isn't true
you get upset and ignore or insult them
endless years on forums defending the very thing that doesn't work
keep this up until one day you get done with speeding
you pay the fine and hate yourself for wasting years believing in freemanory
lord bob haulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 08:26 PM   #59
yozhik

Got any proof of any of those claims?
You know; evidence ...
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 08:38 PM   #60
carl0599

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord bob haulk View Post
What research are you doing?
If it were true rob or john have done enough research for you. Fee schedules and claim or right and the rest of it would be a matter of fact, no more research required. Turns out it's bollocks and yet you don't see it.
Here's how your research goes
You watch a youtube video
you think this is good
you come across rob or john
you read their information
you believe it
you tell others about it
some people point out it isn't true
you get upset and ignore or insult them
endless years on forums defending the very thing that doesn't work
keep this up until one day you get done with speeding
you pay the fine and hate yourself for wasting years believing in freemanory
You could always sign out and erase the forum from your history bar if you really feel its useless why would you strive so much to move men away from this why do you need to protect something you care nothing about?
Truth is you do care you can't let too many men know and the truth is the outcome scares you. The first people the Nazi's did away with were the one's who thought they would be protected by them and had helped them - never think you are one of them,they care nothing for you, you probably ain't even on their radar they will discard you without a care thats the truth bobby

Remember following orders wont wash come judgement day don't care what you believe its the unknown which scares the most

Last edited by carl0599; 24-07-2010 at 08:41 PM.