Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 22-06-2010, 11:18 AM   #41
whatnoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ignoranto_bliss View Post
ANd i know it feels more comfy to listen just to one side .

Ho Hum

Of course I'm listening to Lord Bob - I've heard what he has to say but don't feel that I've really learned anything more than that he rejects all this FOTL stuff, and that he says this in a very wordy and hostile manner.

Of course I know that life begins at the end of my comfort zone - I'd never have got this far without that knowing. Can't we give each other the benefit of the doubt here, that we are moving beyond the conditioned lives we used to lead? Why else would I have joined this forum? Indeed, why would I give DI the time of day?
Old 22-06-2010, 12:09 PM   #43
ignoranto_bliss
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnoo View Post
Ho Hum

Of course I'm listening to Lord Bob - I've heard what he has to say but don't feel that I've really learned anything more than that he rejects all this FOTL stuff, and that he says this in a very wordy and hostile manner.

Of course I know that life begins at the end of my comfort zone - I'd never have got this far without that knowing. Can't we give each other the benefit of the doubt here, that we are moving beyond the conditioned lives we used to lead? Why else would I have joined this forum? Indeed, why would I give DI the time of day?
So you are warned .

Enjoy your journey
ignoranto_bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2010, 12:38 PM   #44
lord bob haulk
Banned

Quote:
I have to agree with you Lord Bob, that life ain't a competition, so it's not possible to lose.

"Losing", as it is sometimes called, is only a step along the way. It eventually leads to gaining something. Are you listening Lord Bob? Now... let's get on with it, shall we.

This thread was started in the hope that I, and maybe others too, will learn (gain) something about a strange new subject. So... forgive my ignorance, but I'm really not sure how you are contributing to this learning process.
by telling you straight that the fmotl is fantasy.
lord bob haulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2010, 01:20 PM   #45
lord bob haulk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
Hey Thats you Lord nob head.

When have you ever debated a point? NEVER. You only troll and stalk Rob Menard.

There is something in the guidelines about that. Mmmmmm I will check and see if you fall under that category.

i take it then your allowed to call others a nob head?
Stalking rab menard? your joking? no wait i see what you're doing. You're trying to stop those who see through his ludicrous ideas, nice. Tell me boots did i force "him who needs protected" to respond to my points? He responded because i can expose him for what he is. You don't like it, he don't like it, but there it is.
Now that we've established, again, the right to ask any questions i like so's i can determine the worth or otherwise of an idea, can you stop stalking me with your sinister attempts to silence me. Why don't you join a North Korean website, the dear leader there likes them all to have the same view and actively discourage different views or facts that contradict the party line.

This thread was about someone claiming they wanted to find out about this stuff so i've told him/her. I've potentially saved him/her from wasting their time but probably not, since they seem to have already decided not to listen to those pointing out the flaws in the freeman fable and only listen to those who fly the freeman flag, he/she leaves themselves in a vulnerable position.

Why do i comment on freeman? why not? are you to decide what interests i have, must i fill in a form and seek your approval for whatever choices i make. I know you don't like others being free. It is quite funny to think you think being free means free to believe what freemen say but not free enough to disagree. Feel free to disagree, i'm not trying to silence you, only point out the flaws in your position, which, i believe i'm free to do.
After all,
i'm free,
going up.
Old 22-06-2010, 01:27 PM   #46
shed7628

I sort of get what Lord Bob is getting at, i think.

I mean if you really wanted to be a FMOTL why not destroy all your government documents, change your appearance and invent a new name. Now that would be really going for it.

I mean if you want to be a FMOTL you need to use nothing that is provided by tax payers’ money, if you did surely that would be theft under common law.
shed7628 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2010, 03:16 PM   #47
ignoranto_bliss
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shed7628 View Post

I mean if you really wanted to be a FMOTL why not destroy all your government documents, change your appearance and invent a new name. Now that would be really going for it.

I mean if you want to be a FMOTL you need to use nothing that is provided by tax payers’ money, if you did surely that would be theft under common law.
not only taxpayers money ... any money that is printed/coined by the EVIL government .

Would love to see it ...
Old 22-06-2010, 03:24 PM   #48
whatnoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by shed7628 View Post

But, if I understand correctly, absolutely nothing is provided by taxpayers' money.
Old 22-06-2010, 03:30 PM   #49
ignoranto_bliss
Banned

Quote:
But, if I understand correctly, absolutely nothing is provided by taxpayers' money.
Yes its provided by your birth certificate bond

TO be serious its mostly from taxes on businesses . Though you never know .
Old 22-06-2010, 03:40 PM   #50
whatnoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord bob haulk View Post
by telling you straight that the fmotl is fantasy.
But it's just not enough for me, being told straight. I need to go through this myself before I decide what is/isn't fantasy. It's not as if I'm trying to re-invent the wheel.

You've never said what brought you to the fantasy conclusion. Tell us your story - you never know, someone might be listening.
Old 22-06-2010, 03:42 PM   #51
whatnoo

[QUOTE=ignoranto_bliss;1058989176]Yes its provided by your birth certificate bond
QUOTE]

OK, I'm listening. Tell me more.

Last edited by whatnoo; 22-06-2010 at 03:42 PM.
whatnoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2010, 05:13 PM   #52
ignoranto_bliss
Banned

[QUOTE=whatnoo;1058989202]
Quote:
Yes its provided by your birth certificate bond
QUOTE]

OK, I'm listening. Tell me more.
im very slow making up bullshit stories , so you will have to wait a little .

However what i do know - i have no idea where my income tax went . You pay it and get no bill what you pay for .

Simple form would do : you paid for so and so MP night out , his secretary got a new thong also .
Old 22-06-2010, 05:23 PM   #53
whatnoo

[QUOTE=ignoranto_bliss;1058989472]
Quote:

im very slow making up bullshit stories , so you will have to wait a little .

However what i do know - i have no idea where my income tax went . You pay it and get no bill what you pay for .

Simple form would do : you paid for so and so MP night out , his secretary got a new thong also .

No need for a receipt, as it's the same every year - you paid the House of Rothschild for interest on loans

I think I'd be happy to buy the secretary a new thong.
Old 22-06-2010, 06:07 PM   #54
karl j

[QUOTE=whatnoo;1058989497]
Quote:

No need for a receipt, as it's the same every year - you paid the House of Rothschild for interest on loans

LMAO.... I Like you more and more...
He that hath knowledge spareth his words and a man of understanding is of an excellent spirit. Proverbs 17:27
Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding. Proverbs 17:28
karl j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2010, 06:09 PM   #55
ignoranto_bliss
Banned

[QUOTE=whatnoo;1058989497]
Quote:

Thats exactly my point .
Old 22-06-2010, 06:37 PM   #56
carl0599

The early medieval baronage were seriously unpleasant people obsessed with war, power & the accumulation of wealth. They had absolutely no interest the welfare of the common man (whom they regarded as scum).[/QUOTE]

Their decendants must still live in the whitehouse and No.10 It does sound familiar
The Brainwashed never question why they believe what they do!
"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live" Martin Luther King Jr
carl0599 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2010, 06:40 PM   #57
carl0599

Quote:
In real life`s law everything is your lawyer`s chances to bribe the judge .
RUMPOLE did you or your dad ever do this ?? is this common practice or is it made up?
The Brainwashed never question why they believe what they do!
"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live" Martin Luther King Jr
carl0599 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2010, 07:30 PM   #58
ignoranto_bliss
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl0599 View Post
RUMPOLE did you or your dad ever do this ?? is this common practice or is it made up?
Its common practice if you have enough money .
Old 23-06-2010, 07:37 AM   #59
lord bob haulk
Banned

Quote:
But it's just not enough for me, being told straight. I need to go through this myself before I decide what is/isn't fantasy. It's not as if I'm trying to re-invent the wheel.

You've never said what brought you to the fantasy conclusion. Tell us your story - you never know, someone might be listening.
i'll tell you why cause the freemen movement was invented by racists and it simply doesn't work. I don't know if you've looked further than the DI site or "he who must be protected" site but there is no evidence of any of it working. What it is is a cult and a scam. Anyone selling the truth has got to be dodgy.
Here's a good link www.washingtonmonthly.com/features/2008/0805.carey.html
I could list a fair few links to stories like this but for some strange reason i can't find a single case that was successful. Now i know "he who must be protected" has a range of excuses for this and i won't go into them. Needless to say whatever the reason put forward for not being able to show any successes with the fmotl it always boils down to some diverting tactic requiring that you as the person looking for evidence has just to take the word of someone selling the info, mmmmmmn not something i'm prepared to do, are you?
Old 23-06-2010, 09:11 AM   #60
rumpole

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl0599 View Post

I've never bribed a judge - I expect it happens now & then.

BTW - Barak Obama. The descendent of Norman barons? Are you sure?

Last edited by rumpole; 23-06-2010 at 09:11 AM.
rumpole is offline   Reply With Quote