Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 24-05-2010, 02:20 AM   #21
brianthebrain
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob menard View Post
To be honest brian, you were making yourself look a absolute, complete and utter fool.

See, that is a compliment!
better that than exploiting vulnerable people out of their money with pseudo legal nonsense

how the condo rob ? , have you got enough money off freeman-ism to pay for it yet

Last edited by brianthebrain; 24-05-2010 at 02:20 AM.
brianthebrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 02:41 AM   #22
rob menard
Banned

condo? lol

If you only knew....

Of course if I claim that I am not rich, you use that to denigrate the ideals I espouse right?

lol...

You should maybe think of changing your handle....
rob menard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 02:51 AM   #23
jay ray

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianthebrain View Post
better that than exploiting vulnerable people out of their money with pseudo legal nonsense

how the condo rob ? , have you got enough money off freeman-ism to pay for it yet
Why do you not just let people be? Your constant badgering leads me to believe that you are afraid of something....most likely that your life til now is a sham but are unwilling to look outside the box you are stuck in.
jay ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 02:54 AM   #24
brianthebrain
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay ray View Post
Why do you not just let people be? Your constant badgering leads me to believe that you are afraid of something....most likely that your life til now is a sham but are unwilling to look outside the box you are stuck in.
i how did you know i was afraid of badgers ? now that spooky
brianthebrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 03:40 AM   #25
jay ray

Quote:
i how did you know i was afraid of badgers ? now that spooky
You have not shed any light as to why you are behaving this way? Why would you join a forum created by a man who believes the royal family are lizards, only to belittle people who believe in the "freeman movement". In my opinion this is your right, I just don't get it.
jay ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 06:47 AM   #26
lord bob haulk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
it was never my intention to imply that you were stupid.

BeLIEve in one reality or another, like you say it is inconsequential to me where you focus.

A tunnel is confining, reality tunnel or not, a tunnel is a prison for the mind.

i choose no prison, how can infinite love be imprisoned?

My spelling is not perfect, big deal.

now that's not true is it, you tried to paint me as stupid and i managed to stop you.
I see you still don't get your reality tunnel. If you did you wouldn't need this infinite love stuff. I can tell from the tone of your post that you didn't show me infinite love, you tried scorn and contempt and failed on both counts thereby failing on your claim to have infinite love.
Your spelling is crucial, especially when the freeman stuff requires you know the meaning of words. Offering folks advice on this stuff while you can't spell responsibility, isn't responsible.
lord bob haulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 07:06 AM   #27
lord bob haulk
Banned

Quote:
condo? lol

If you only knew....

Of course if I claim that I am not rich, you use that to denigrate the ideals I espouse right?

lol...

You should maybe think of changing your handle....
I watched one of your presentations on google and i must say the best thing about it was the wood shed, not the wood shed news but the wood shed itself, i like a bit of wood work and make guitars.
I thought while watching it that if i claimed my bond or whatever you're calling it i could have 8 to 12 million dollars and therefore buy a real good wood shed myself, my question is, and you don't have to answer, if you normally charge for a consultation, since everybody's got to make a living, but have you managed to get your hands on the money?
I'm aware on other posts you like to claim you can't be bothered to prove things to people who wont believe you but if you tell me you've made your claim, got the money, i'll believe you.
Human reality tunnels are not universally popular, mainly because they appear to me to show the human that what they believe,think,feel is just a series of electrical responses in they brain but they do show how charlatans get away with telling other humans total rubbish and yet they believe it, it's very simple really.
Old 24-05-2010, 07:11 AM   #28
bones
Banned

Quote:
no wonder the counties in a ruin if your with holding your tax on 5 quid an hour
hahhahha funny brian..... do you think ide be earning 5 quid an hour if im self employed? hhahahah...

my customers can pay me in food if they like, i do it for time owed with my friends and like wise...

dont pay the eletric but feels good...

troll...
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 07:29 AM   #29
lord bob haulk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
none payment of income tax enough for ya? pretty big that one!

self employment you see, easy peasy!
wow i'm impressed, you,the offshore bankers, the dude who owns skytv, all in the same boat, doing their best not to pay tax.
But that's cheating isn't it, you're not saying to the income tax people how much money you've earned and not paying the tax on it, you'll just be telling them you've made less than fifty grand and they don't bother checking to see if that's true.
How can you be free if you've got to work for money anyway? Good work btw freeman fail on three counts in just seventeen words.
Old 24-05-2010, 07:34 AM   #30
lord bob haulk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
hahhahha funny brian..... do you think ide be earning 5 quid an hour if im self employed? hhahahah...

my customers can pay me in food if they like, i do it for time owed with my friends and like wise...

dont pay the eletric but feels good...

troll...
You don't pay the eletric but i bet you pay the electric bill, you freemen are smart with the word play.
Old 24-05-2010, 07:41 AM   #31
asdffdsa

So, there is a markup on the material costs for your DVDs rob?
Quality isn't an argument, you wouldnt even have to pay for bandwith if you just pointed people into the direction of a torrent, instead of taking their money.

But the real question is:
do you accept gold? If you accept gold, do you use the roundabout through dollars to calculate how much gold you want? A4Vs? Why dont you just bill it to you credit card and A4V that?
asdffdsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 08:41 AM   #32
lord bob haulk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay ray View Post
You have not shed any light as to why you are behaving this way? Why would you join a forum created by a man who believes the royal family are lizards, only to belittle people who believe in the "freeman movement". In my opinion this is your right, I just don't get it.
I joined the forum cause i like Mr Ickes routine, his stage act, it's fun. You don't have to agree with him to like it.
I feel his lizard stuff is wrong. The queen ain't a lizard but she is 800 years old. The queen mum was over 1000 years old when her body died but it's ok cause with the use of white powdered gold her essence, her dna, was inserted into prince edwards wife and now they're raising the queen mum again. Take the pope, he was born in the 12th century and only recently brought up from the Vatican catacombs to serve the darkness once again. One wonders who else they've got down there. Maybe they've got jesus, maybe they've got Hendrix, who knows. I do know that Diana is still alive and the royals have her and Dodi in a dungeon under Balmoral. He's forced to wear an iron mask and she's always pregnant with Prince Philips children.
I could make a dvd outlining my theories, maybe do a book, would you buy it? Oh i forgot to mention i know what and where the ark of the covenant is.My youtube page has some clues. You can find me under the name sirbobhaulk.
Like Bill Hicks says it's a big market the conspiracy dollar, very big.
Old 24-05-2010, 09:27 AM   #33
bornfree

The shills have made plenty of accounts & left them dormant til their others got banned I see. See how they spring to life.....
Old 24-05-2010, 10:27 AM   #34
rob menard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdffdsa View Post
So, there is a markup on the material costs for your DVDs rob?
Quality isn't an argument, you wouldnt even have to pay for bandwith if you just pointed people into the direction of a torrent, instead of taking their money.

But the real question is:
do you accept gold? If you accept gold, do you use the roundabout through dollars to calculate how much gold you want? A4Vs? Why dont you just bill it to you credit card and A4V that?
LMAO! Boy you sure have to dig to try and come up with something, anything to try and denigrate me and my efforts eh? What's funny is just hours ago I told someone to use a P2P to find some torrents, and had to explain what a torrent was.

The hours I spent assembling my work, should I not be able to get rewarded for that effort? Why don't restaurant operators just give their food away to hungry people? Why do you seek to place upon me burdens and obligations you do not touch yourself? Do you work for others for free? Um? Is what you do of any value or not? \What do you do to earn money? Hopw about you share that with us, and we will then demand you perform and work for free, and just give it away, or do you not have mark up in your business?

See when they buy a package, they are not buying the disk, but the priceless and invaluable information on it.

What do you offer people as a means of generating money to survive? Since you have made how I make my living a point of discussion, turn around is fair play. Tell us what you do for a living and how you give it all away for free, and ask for no mark up at all... no reward... you bust ass for others and ask nothing in return, right?

Please show me the way, since you are so perfect....

I await your response and trust it will include the information I asked for. WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING?
Old 24-05-2010, 10:39 AM   #35
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord bob haulk View Post
now that's not true is it, you tried to paint me as stupid and i managed to stop you.
I see you still don't get your reality tunnel. If you did you wouldn't need this infinite love stuff. I can tell from the tone of your post that you didn't show me infinite love, you tried scorn and contempt and failed on both counts thereby failing on your claim to have infinite love.
Your spelling is crucial, especially when the freeman stuff requires you know the meaning of words. Offering folks advice on this stuff while you can't spell responsibility, isn't responsible.
lol, you really are a trolllll aren't you?

Whoops, spelling again.

And where in this post did i imply that you were stupid?

Quote:
Why would you want to 'learn' to be a freeman, when being a freeman is your natural and inate being?

Spend your money if you like, or simply embrace your truest being.

Being a freeman is in the heart.

It is something that you know, intrinsically. You can learn the methodologies all day and all night, but if the very concept isn't in your heart you will never ever get it, not fully.

Anyone can learn, and anyone can teach.

It isn't about learning and teaching, it is about knowing.

Can anyone become a freeman?

lol

We are all freeman.

Some know it, some deny it, some obfuscate it. But we are all freeman by right.

Consider why you feel you are not free and start from there.

You don't become a freeman, you simply stop allowing yourself to be a slave and begin to take responsability for yourself and your actions.

You can not become something that you already are
Maybe you are projecting your reality into words where it does not exist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord bob haulk View Post
if you want to live in the ego, then that is fine. My words were not of ridcule or condemnation, they were simply a POV that you chose to see from ego rather than heart, my words came from the heart and were meant for the heart: knowing is in both the heart and the mind, in every heart beats a rhythm of freedom, all you have to do is recognise the beat, and when the mind recognises it, you set yourself free from the prisons impopssed on the Self.

it's clear to me when you talk about tunnels that you are not aware of your inate freedom, and that your focus is one of imprisonment, you ask about freedom as though it is something to be obtained or learned, and in such an understanding show that your mind is not free.

Take my words as you will, your journey is your yourney after all.

My words still cary meaning, whether they are spelt right or not.

Last edited by merlincove; 24-05-2010 at 11:16 AM.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 10:44 AM   #36
spolier
Banned

Quote:
LMAO! Boy you sure have to dig to try and come up with something, anything to try and denigrate me and my efforts eh? What's funny is just hours ago I told someone to use a P2P to find some torrents, and had to explain what a torrent was.

The hours I spent assembling my work, should I not be able to get rewarded for that effort? Why don't restaurant operators just give their food away to hungry people? Why do you seek to place upon me burdens and obligations you do not touch yourself? Do you work for others for free? Um? Is what you do of any value or not? \What do you do to earn money? Hopw about you share that with us, and we will then demand you perform and work for free, and just give it away, or do you not have mark up in your business?

See when they buy a package, they are not buying the disk, but the priceless and invaluable information on it.

What do you offer people as a means of generating money to survive? Since you have made how I make my living a point of discussion, turn around is fair play. Tell us what you do for a living and how you give it all away for free, and ask for no mark up at all... no reward... you bust ass for others and ask nothing in return, right?

Please show me the way, since you are so perfect....

I await your response and trust it will include the information I asked for. WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING?

LOL, nice reply rob, we can all see what he does to amuse himself/get himself off, he attacks people who fight for their freedom, in order to protect/reassure itself that the system and government filth peddlers can do no wrong, it attacks honest men like yourself, who strive to get information out to the ever growing inquisitive like minded folk, who seek to remove the bondages of slavery.

But im sure it will post its usual garbage and claim it slaves away for free.
spolier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 12:46 PM   #37
lord bob haulk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bornfree View Post
The shills have made plenty of accounts & left them dormant til their others got banned I see. See how they spring to life.....
i hope your not implying that i've posted here as someone else 'cause it ain't so. I've already said i like dave's set, his routine, his act, i've even read some of his books(brilliant they are too) and felt like joining in the fun on his forum. But it seems there is a party line, who'd have thunk it, claims of freedom while abusing those who chime freedom. Let me spell it out for you, differing opinions make for interesting conversations, everybody agreeing is dull and leads to dogmatic behaviour.
Old 24-05-2010, 01:21 PM   #38
lord bob haulk
Banned

Quote:
lol, you really are a trolllll aren't you?

Whoops, spelling again.

And where in this post did i imply that you were stupid?

Maybe you are projecting your reality into words where it does not exist?

if you want to live in the ego, then that is fine. My words were not of ridcule or condemnation, they were simply a POV that you chose to see from ego rather than heart, my words came from the heart and were meant for the heart: knowing is in both the heart and the mind, in every heart beats a rhythm of freedom, all you have to do is recognise the beat, and when the mind recognises it, you set yourself free from the prisons impopssed on the Self.

it's clear to me when you talk about tunnels that you are not aware of your inate freedom, and that your focus is one of imprisonment, you ask about freedom as though it is something to be obtained or learned, and in such an understanding show that your mind is not free.

Take my words as you will, your journey is your yourney after all.

My words still cary meaning, whether they are spelt right or not.
Ok i give up picking on your bad spelling, there's just too much to deal with.I will try to understand you, not stand under btw, with your mistakes.Your words do not carry weight though, unless your ego demands it. Me? i'm not too fussed if anyone agrees with my reality tunnel or not and i'm also fortunate to accept that if a different, more appealing reality tunnel seems to suit me better i'd change to that. Though i do like to make judgements on the available facts as they appear to me and not take the word of those who demand a specific behaviour pattern to fit their specific attitude to their claims. That is how you learn.
My mind is at one with the universe, how can it be otherwise?
There are many beats,many rhythms, each as good as any other.
Ironically your idea of freedom seems to me to require i feel the same as you, thanks for the choice.
Calling me a slave or a troll, now that's not insulting is it? not implying i'm stupid to be said troll or slave.
Old 24-05-2010, 01:27 PM   #39
rob menard
Banned

A little defensive there eh? Doth thou protest?

Personally I love finding people with different perspectives and sharing them. But what about those who merely want to stop that process and use the claim of freedom to do so? Is that the type of freedom you think they should have, even though it interferes with ours?

Have you ever heard anyone except the naysayers and detractors claim there is a party line? Nope. Wanna know why? Cause there is none. Wanna know why people claim there is one? So they can overlook their own unacceptable actions and place blame on others for the consequences thereof. It allows them to disparage the opinions of others, for they are no longer reasonably held personal opinions, but are merely the repeated chant of brainless automatons toeing the party line.

It is how fools dismiss the rational and logical perspectives of others.

Is your idea of 'joining in the fun' disparaging others for their opinions and labeling them as toeing the party line? Is your idea of fun to derail a discussion seeking remedy into a debate seeking to place blame?

Just wondering. See some people actually want to learn this stuff, and study it and decide for themselves, and your idea of 'fun' seems to be to come here and throw insults and abuse at those whose opinions are to you 'the party line'.

Have fun with that...
Old 24-05-2010, 01:48 PM   #40
lord bob haulk
Banned

Quote:
A little defensive there eh? Doth thou protest?

Personally I love finding people with different perspectives and sharing them. But what about those who merely want to stop that process and use the claim of freedom to do so? Is that the type of freedom you think they should have, even though it interferes with ours?

Have you ever heard anyone except the naysayers and detractors claim there is a party line? Nope. Wanna know why? Cause there is none. Wanna know why people claim there is one? So they can overlook their own unacceptable actions and place blame on others for the consequences thereof. It allows them to disparage the opinions of others, for they are no longer reasonably held personal opinions, but are merely the repeated chant of brainless automatons toeing the party line.

It is how fools dismiss the rational and logical perspectives of others.

Is your idea of 'joining in the fun' disparaging others for their opinions and labeling them as toeing the party line? Is your idea of fun to derail a discussion seeking remedy into a debate seeking to place blame?

Just wondering. See some people actually want to learn this stuff, and study it and decide for themselves, and your idea of 'fun' seems to be to come here and throw insults and abuse at those whose opinions are to you 'the party line'.

Have fun with that...
er.... i started the thread and was just enquiring how best i should spend the money i save from not paying my council tax.
if someone interferes with my freedom or something else i don't like that is their right, and it's my right to do something about it. The universe requires nothing more.
I've not insulted anyone or thrown an insult and i'm interested in the idea of the freeman, however i do require more than the word of a comedian like you. that's not an insult btw, it's just you do lots of jokes in your film and therefore i feel it's suitable to describe you as a comedian as i did laugh all the way through.
So will you answer my question about any results you've had in gaining the money from your bond, if you require we do this through a paid consultation i would consider it, after all if i were to consult a real lawyer i would be charged for their time.

Last edited by lord bob haulk; 24-05-2010 at 01:49 PM.