Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2010, 11:00 PM   #1
rob menard
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,863
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Mutual Consent Required

STILL WAITING FOR ANY EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT LUDICROUS AND OUTRAGEOUS CLAIM THAT CONSENT IS NOT REQUIRED FOR SOCIETAL MEMBERSHIP.

Let's see what a dictionary has to say....

SOCIETY. A society is a number of persons united together by mutual consent, in order to deliberate, determine, and act jointly for some common purpose.
2. Societies are either incorporated and known to the law, or unincorporated, of which the law does not generally take notice.
3. By civil society is usually understood a state, (q.v.) a nation, (q.v.) or a body politic. (q.v.) Rutherf. Inst. c. 1 and 2.
4. In the civil law, by society is meant a partnership. Inst. 3, 26; Dig. 17, 2 Code, 4, 37.


So as we can see, without consent you are not in any society, if you wish, and geography is not mentioned, and if you look at the definition of statute you see society.

Thus statutes require consent to be lawfully enforced upon a human being.

Asky, number_6, other naysayers

Care to admit defeat?

Last edited by merlincove; 13-04-2010 at 12:00 AM. Reason: removed direst, to make post open to forum
rob menard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 11:12 PM   #2
asky
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,661
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Well well
Look whos here now the St Catherines thread has been blocked.
http://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/b...on=msgsvd&pg=1

My answer to your question is in there Rob
I would recommend everyone read this thread its excellent.
Its a little long but stick with it its quite revealing and well worth the effort


By the way as you admitted on the thread I posted that you are only exempt from Canadas statute Laws and that if you moved you would be answerable I think we should stick to Canadas Law dictionary
http://duhaime.org/legaldictionary/S/Society.aspx

Quote:
Society
A group of people formed as a separate organization and which has as a stated purpose some charitable or benevolent purpose either in regards to the public at-large or in regards to the common interests of the members, and which operates as nearly as possible at cost.
It would appear that Canadian Law requires no consent

asky
asky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 11:13 PM   #3
brianthebrain
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,883
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob menard View Post
Hi asky
STILL WAITING FOR ANY EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT YOUR LUDICROUS AND OUTRAGEOUS CLAIM THAT CONSENT IS NOT REQUIRED FOR SOCIETAL MEMBERSHIP.

Let's see what a dictionary has to say....

SOCIETY. A society is a number of persons united together by mutual consent, in order to deliberate, determine, and act jointly for some common purpose.
2. Societies are either incorporated and known to the law, or unincorporated, of which the law does not generally take notice.
3. By civil society is usually understood a state, (q.v.) a nation, (q.v.) or a body politic. (q.v.) Rutherf. Inst. c. 1 and 2.
4. In the civil law, by society is meant a partnership. Inst. 3, 26; Dig. 17, 2 Code, 4, 37.


So as we can see, without consent you are not in any society, if you wish, and geography is not mentioned, and if you look at the definition of statute you see society.

Thus statutes require consent to be lawfully enforced upon a human being.

Asky, number_6, other naysayers

Care to admit defeat?
is that a Canadian dictionary you've got there ?

try this one

n., pl., -ties.

1.
1. The totality of social relationships among humans.
2. A group of humans broadly distinguished from other groups by mutual interests, participation in characteristic relationships, shared institutions, and a common culture.
3. The institutions and culture of a distinct self-perpetuating group.
brianthebrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 11:23 PM   #4
herald holmes
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 289
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianthebrain View Post
is that a Canadian dictionary you've got there ?

try this one

n., pl., -ties.

1.
1. The totality of social relationships among humans.
2. A group of humans broadly distinguished from other groups by mutual interests, participation in characteristic relationships, shared institutions, and a common culture.
3. The institutions and culture of a distinct self-perpetuating group.
Even in the Canadian dictionary, mutual consent is required. I wonder what a U.K dictionary thinks.

Why else would they use words that require mutual consent like participation and relationships.

Watch it now, I've been told doublespeak can cause brain damage.
herald holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 11:26 PM   #5
rob menard
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,863
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

First of all asky, you are pointing to ONE mans opinion. He is a very good man from what I know of him, and is widely respected in the field. He also is very accessible and does a lot of work for increased access.

However let us look at HIS opinion opn what a 'society' is.
A group of people formed.....

Well, lets stop there shall we and examine the assumptions found.

Hey how do people form groups? Do they agree to do so? Or do people like you feel you have the power to group us against our will?


Now in Canada equality is paramount. So none can group another without consent. BEcause of equality before the law. I am not your cattle or chattel. I refuse to be grouped. Now what?


Thus groups of people, can only logically form by voluntary association.


People are not cattle, and are not grouped against their will and without their consent.


Thus it would appear that consent is required, as it is required to be a part of a group, if we are all equal, which we are before the law.


Hey you know I met Duhaime a few times. Chatted with him and maybe I call and ask HIM to clarify HIS definition.

Since you pointed to his words, you would accept his clarification on this right? I am even situated so I can go visit him in his office, and make a short video maybe if he consents.

SO ASKY THE CHALLENGE ON YOU NOW IS TO PROVE THAT ONE PARTY CAN GROUP A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER HUMAN BEINGS AGAINST THEIR WILL AND WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT.

Last edited by i_am; 13-04-2010 at 08:02 AM.
rob menard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 11:35 PM   #6
rob menard
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,863
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

asky, Duhaimes dictionary is not Canada's Law dictionary.

There is in fact the Canadian Law Dictionary, and the Judges refer to THAT, not Duhaimes admirable collection of opinions.

If the term is not found there they start looking elsewhere in a usually preferred order.

Duhaimes work is not even on it.
rob menard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 11:36 PM   #7
number_6
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Soho London
Posts: 2,053
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

rob, why not put this to rest once and for all?

asky challenged you to drive uninsured, untaxed, in a vehicle displaying no VRM until you get stopped by the police. Film everything, tell the police and the Courts you need not consent and post up your proof.
Why don't you just do it?
If you do I promise I'll join the WFS

Last edited by number_6; 12-04-2010 at 11:36 PM.
number_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 11:40 PM   #8
brianthebrain
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,883
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

eeer im not asky

which is what seems to be at the bottom of your problem, inductive reasoning

there's nothing in the def i proffered about consent being required for membership of a society
brianthebrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 11:44 PM   #9
asky
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,661
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Where are you Rob
Not dancing by any chance?

Quote:
asky challenged you to drive uninsured, untaxed, in a vehicle displaying no VRM until you get stopped by the police. Film everything, tell the police and the Courts you need not consent and post up your proof.
Why don't you just do it?
Well Rob, you up for the challenge?

asky
asky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 11:46 PM   #10
number_6
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Soho London
Posts: 2,053
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by asky View Post


Well Rob, you up for the challenge?

asky
Come on, rob. Do it for us.
Possibly we could organise a T.V. crew?
number_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 11:50 PM   #11
rob menard
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,863
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I learned form the teachings of Jesus Christ and how to deal with the vexatious accusers and their challenges.

The word “Devil” or "Satan" means “adversary” or “accuser.”
Vs. 6 – Once again Satan (an accuser) challenges Jesus to show His power. “Since you are God’s Son, throw yourself down and prove yourself to be such. The angels will bear you up so that you don’t hurt yourself.” This was little more than what we would today call a “dare.” “I dare you to do it.” It is a childish practice that often ends up hurting those who participate in it more than it does help the self esteem of the one who is challenged to do it. It should come as no surprise that another characteristic of the Satan (accusers) is that he is childish and immature in his antics.

Are you 'daring' me? Cause a challenge actually requires the other side to put something up and face a loss potential. A 'dare' does not.

Now number_6, you saw the definition posted above. It is from a standard law dictionary and similar can be found elsewhere. Yet you fail to mention it, and instead use a standard disinfo tool of IGNORING that which does not fit and distracting, as you clearly did. You need to start a new thread for that, as this is about the definition posted. WHICH YOU IGNORED!

SOCIETY. A society is a number of persons united together by mutual consent, in order to deliberate, determine, and act jointly for some common purpose.
2. Societies are either incorporated and known to the law, or unincorporated, of which the law does not generally take notice.
3. By civil society is usually understood a state, (q.v.) a nation, (q.v.) or a body politic. (q.v.) Rutherf. Inst. c. 1 and 2.
4. In the civil law, by society is meant a partnership. Inst. 3, 26; Dig. 17, 2 Code, 4, 37.

That is now twice. Let us see if you try to ignore, distract, dare, deny, or detract again.
Or whether or not you will admit that a standard law dictionary clearly states that consent is required to be a member of a society.
rob menard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2010, 12:05 AM   #12
girlgye
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a land that needs to wake up
Posts: 5,509
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Ah yes. I have just read this last post as the thread involves the lawyer who clearly isn't being paid as she spends soooooh much time on here.

He/she sometimes it's probably a both.

'Childish and ignorant and ignores posts'. Ignores definitive requests and fails to rebut and never ever says oh I see there is proof I was wrong. Oh no just reiterates the same tripe time after time.

Yep if anyone can be arsed to read back the threads you'll see many have used those adjectives before.

The people who write personally soon see that they've been lead up a blind alley even if they use the legal advice spouted.

Boring.
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2010, 12:09 AM   #13
girlgye
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a land that needs to wake up
Posts: 5,509
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob menard View Post
I


That is now twice. Let us see if you try to ignore, distract, dare, deny, or detract again.
Or whether or not you will admit that a standard law dictionary clearly states that consent is required to be a member of a society.
P.S Didn't you know Rob that the supposed lawyers on here believe you don't need a law dictionary. In fact a law dictionary does not define the law and certainly could not be referred to for case law.

Go figure.

Don't try that bit of disinfo at home folks. Otherwise you might fall prey to the ludicrous notion that you have as much creative genius as someone who watches you tube vids in order to stand up for your rights against arsewipes who think that they are smarter coz they spent 3 years doing a law degree.
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2010, 06:06 AM   #14
asky
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,661
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Rob wrote
Quote:
Once again Satan (an accuser) challenges Jesus to show His power.
So now youre Jesus, this is getting closer to "cult" every day.
Quote the Bible all you like Rob, it wont help you when the law makers come a knocking (ask Jesus)

How about it Rob, are you up to the challenge or are you just going to dance and quote scripture?
Girlgye wrote
Quote:
Otherwise you might fall prey to the ludicrous notion that you have as much creative genius as someone who watches you tube vids in order to stand up for your rights against arsewipes who think that they are smarter coz they spent 3 years doing a law degree.
So by your rationale Youtube videos are more productive than 3 years at law school????????
Some one tell the Law Society they are wasting their time with all those books and lessons.

asky
asky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2010, 06:22 AM   #15
rob menard
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,863
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Learning from the teachings of those who were wiser is not the same as claiming to be them.

You sure to have to stretch to apply the cult label don't you?

This thread is not about your infantile dares, which you incorrectly call a challenge.

It is about the definition now posted TWICE. Which you have failed to mention.

SOCIETY. A society is a number of persons united together by mutual consent, in order to deliberate, determine, and act jointly for some common purpose.
2. Societies are either incorporated and known to the law, or unincorporated, of which the law does not generally take notice.
3. By civil society is usually understood a state, (q.v.) a nation, (q.v.) or a body politic. (q.v.) Rutherf. Inst. c. 1 and 2.
4. In the civil law, by society is meant a partnership. Inst. 3, 26; Dig. 17, 2 Code, 4, 37.

There it is again. Why do you seek to make childish dares when the topic of the thread is in fact clearly this definition?

Here is what you do. START A NEW THREAD SPECIFIC TO THAT PURPOSE.

And then respond here to the topics raised here, if you wish. You are attempting to use distraction and dares to do what? Deny the existence of this definition which easily establishes reasonable evidence to believe that consent is required?

Maybe your dare is actually evidence of you admitting not that the police are right but that they are wrong, when it comes to enforcing statutes on the non consenting.

IS your argument in fact that the definitions of the words do not matter because the police and courts do whatever they want unlawfully anyway?

As for your dare, this is not the thread to make it, and doing so without mentioning the DEFINITION is more distraction from asky, seeking to derail intelligent discussion because he for some reason is scared of people learning the truth and finding it using discussion.

SOCIETY. A society is a number of persons united together by mutual consent, in order to deliberate, determine, and act jointly for some common purpose.
2. Societies are either incorporated and known to the law, or unincorporated, of which the law does not generally take notice.
3. By civil society is usually understood a state, (q.v.) a nation, (q.v.) or a body politic. (q.v.) Rutherf. Inst. c. 1 and 2.
4. In the civil law, by society is meant a partnership. Inst. 3, 26; Dig. 17, 2 Code, 4, 37.

This thread is about this definition and how it establishes that in a society consent is required to be considered a member.

Not your taunts, insults, dares and distractions.

I engage in a course of actions that is decided by myself, and not the result of dares from those who have expressed a desire to see me harmed.

If you continue to avoid the issue of the thread, and purposely insult and distract from the topic, without adding anything of value to the discussion, seeking instead to generate malice and anger, you will likely be asked to take another little break. No one really missed your childish antics.

Daring someone is kinda childish is it not,and I think you should start your own thread on that topic if you wish, with us all knowing that you doing so is a clear admission of your failure here to discuss rationaly and reasonably this definition.

SOCIETY. A society is a number of persons united together by mutual consent, in order to deliberate, determine, and act jointly for some common purpose.
2. Societies are either incorporated and known to the law, or unincorporated, of which the law does not generally take notice.
3. By civil society is usually understood a state, (q.v.) a nation, (q.v.) or a body politic. (q.v.) Rutherf. Inst. c. 1 and 2.
4. In the civil law, by society is meant a partnership. Inst. 3, 26; Dig. 17, 2 Code, 4, 37.

Last edited by i_am; 13-04-2010 at 08:08 AM.
rob menard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2010, 07:34 AM   #16
britishnick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,044
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by asky View Post
So by your rationale Youtube videos are more productive than 3 years at law school????????
What if a law degree was filmed and put on youtube? Would that iinvalidate it in your eyes?

Lectures, books, reading, watching, seeing, hearing, discussing and watching youtube are all methods of communication... NOT indications of quality of information.

wanna hug? you'll feel better
__________________
You all owe me a breathing tax - please pay up: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103303
freemanpete: "Freedom can't be spoon fed."
vladmir "Being a Freeman [for me] dosent mean one supports anarchy or no government, but a legitimate and limited form of Lawful government is actually what freemen are seeking, not a corporate dictatorship that is currently hijacked into place."
britishnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2010, 07:39 AM   #17
asky
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,661
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Rob Wrote
Quote:
Do you wish to be banned again for a time?
Is that a question or a threat?

Look Rob, It matters not that you have found a definition of society which states that consent is a requirement.
The simple fact remains that regardless of your consent being given you will simply have to "toe the line" (which you do by the way)
You see rob the reason you follow the rules is because one wrong move and you being charged and convicted of a statutory offence would bring your whole house of cards crashing down.
So I suggest you print of your definition and show it to the police when they finally catch up with you because if your friends over in Canada get their way it will be sooner rather than later.

Last edited by i_am; 13-04-2010 at 08:06 AM.
asky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2010, 07:49 AM   #18
vladmir
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: भारत
Posts: 1,849
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by asky View Post
Look Rob, It matters not that you have found a definition of society which states that consent is a requirement.
The simple fact remains that regardless of your consent being given you will simply have to "toe the line" (which you do by the way)
So asky, you want to live in a prison where you have to ask permission to take a piss, thats your problem.
Maybe you think your consent dosent matter.
Maybe you think its too much to ask that your permission be granted before they beat your brains in.
Perhaps not, perhaps you like to be pushed around and chained.

But, i and Rob and GG and many others on principle say that they DO need our CONSENT, and its not something that can be taken away.

But of course, Agent 6 and darkness and you, you will never in your life figure out what Rob or others are talking about.
Words like freedom dont mean anything to you, because you simply cant resonate to the idea that humans are living breathing stardust.
Life is like a BOMB, exploding stuff TOGETHER, CONSTRUCTIVELY.

You agent-hive-minds zombies just will never get mankinds urge to break free lawfully from these stupid chains that enslave them out of ignorance and innocence.
__________________
आदित्यहृदयं पुण्यं सर्वशत्रुविनाशनम्। जयावहं जपेन्नित्यम् अक्षय्यं परमं शिवम्॥ ४॥~आदित्यहृदयम्
vladmir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2010, 07:54 AM   #19
number_6
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Soho London
Posts: 2,053
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgye View Post
P.S Didn't you know Rob that the supposed lawyers on here believe you don't need a law dictionary.
GG I have said this before, and I'll say it again as you have had me on ignore.
A legal dictionary is not a legal authority.

However, if you want one, get a good one:

http://www.sweetandmaxwell.co.uk/Cat...oductid=147060
number_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2010, 08:02 AM   #20
number_6
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Soho London
Posts: 2,053
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob menard View Post

There it is again. Why do you seek to make childish dares when the topic of the thread is in fact clearly this definition?
Here is what you do. START A NEW THREAD SPECIFIC TO THAT PURPOSE.
It's against forum rules, rob to start a thread concerning a specific member.

Ooops, isn't that what you've done with this one?

It's not a dare,rob.
A dare would involve possible risk or even danger.
As there is no risk to yourself, rob as you are exempt from statute law I would have thought that you would rise to the challenge.

Is it childish to request that a prominent member of the WFS actually shows by actions rather than words that their theories are correct?

It is only proof we seek, rob not victory in a childish game.

Last edited by i_am; 13-04-2010 at 08:09 AM.
number_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:36 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.