Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 26-01-2010, 09:44 AM   #41
asky
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,661
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

lightindarkness wrote
Quote:
Isn't that what normally happens to the "Freeman" on these boards? They inevitably get arrested for refusing to do something simple (like register their car), and then proceed to file countless frivolous legal documents which have no actual basis in law. Thus, the judges lawyers involved begin to think that they are dealing with someone who needs mental health assistance.

I can see it from the angle of the judge - choosing to file frivolous legal documents which have ZERO legal impact instead of using a real lawyer (or just doing the simple thing like paying your bills in the first place) does suggest some mental health issues.
Also the ironic thing is that there is so much bleating on about how the PTB are wicked ,unjust and tyranical and then they get upset when someone is jailed.(unjustly they claim)

What part of unjust and tyranical do they not understand?

By the way, why was pleasuredome jailed?
Was it non payment of costs of refusal to give his name?

ASKY
asky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 09:51 AM   #42
the worm that turned
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 983
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

^ nil by mouth ^
the worm that turned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 10:10 AM   #43
asky
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,661
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

WTT wrote
Quote:
^ nil by mouth ^
Quote:
do not post irrelevant images or text in other people's topics for no reason other than disruption; do not make any personal insults or irrelevant one word answers.
Careful WTT

ASKY

Last edited by asky; 26-01-2010 at 10:11 AM.
asky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 12:12 PM   #44
britishnick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,044
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I've just had carbonarra, so maybe that's what it is, but I'm sure I can smell a troll with a napsack of GM seeds of false doubt? strange, becuase I can't see one anywhere [#Set smell to ignore]

Looking forward to how the intricacies and facts pan out for Richard. and to see if he still gets his cash back from the Police who stole his car. He must have filed some very well constructed pieces of cake, eer I mean paper, to show correctly that he had acted lawfully and the police had not.

May our ability to educate ourselves, observe emotional responses to reality, make personal conclusions and not follow others blindly lead us to truth, honesty, peace and a happy future.

:-)
britishnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 02:01 PM   #45
number_6
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Soho London
Posts: 2,053
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by asky View Post
lighti

By the way, why was pleasuredome jailed?
Was it non payment of costs of refusal to give his name?

ASKY
Good question. Although there is a third option, was it due to failure to pay fines that resulted from the criminal case against pleasuredome after the police seized his vehicle? He did mention that particular Court Hearing on here and admitted he never attended the Court. So I assume he was found guilty and fined in his absence?
Can anybody give an informed answer?

Last edited by number_6; 26-01-2010 at 02:02 PM.
number_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 02:09 PM   #46
edward123
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 884
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

If you put in a claim to your insurance company and you have no car tax, or licence etc and they find out they will not pay out.If your car has no mot then the safety of the car is questionable and could be a contributary factor to an accident.That is part of the agreement.I agree it is only deemed safe at the time of issue of the mot, but nowdays they also make note of "advisors" of wear and tear of the car and warn you of these on your pass certificate. Whether its fair or not can be avoided by meeting the requirements of your personal agreement with the insurance company, which is entirely the individuals choice.
Having a valid driving licence doesn't mean your a great driver, but however it does mean that you were deemed to be a safe driver at the time you passed and also means that you learnt the highway code and how to drive safely.It means that you had lessons and went through procedures to prove your ability to drive safely. If you don't drive safely when you have passed then that is down to you as the driver.
28 days spent locked up is not a good thing as it could have been easily avoided by just paying a small amount of money.Taxing a car isn't a good experinece for me either, and i would rather give the money to someone that needs it, but it is way cheaper than using buses and trains etc and a much better option than giving your freedom away to the very people you are against.
edward123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 02:13 PM   #47
spoonogsback
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: To Call by Phone
Posts: 243
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by number_6 View Post
Good question. Although there is a third option, was it due to failure to pay fines that resulted from the criminal case against pleasuredome after the police seized his vehicle? He did mention that particular Court Hearing on here and admitted he never attended the Court. So I assume he was found guilty and fined in his absence?
Can anybody give an informed answer?
I could. Please explain why you want it first and I'll consider it.
__________________
www.tnsradio.ning.com Vin here from TNS RADIO feel free to join the conversation
spoonogsback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 03:06 PM   #48
spoonogsback
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: To Call by Phone
Posts: 243
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightindarkness View Post
Isn't that what normally happens to the "Freeman" on these boards? They inevitably get arrested for refusing to do something simple (like register their car),If you believe it to be so simple then perhaps you can explain the entire process to all, in detail and please point out why it is in your opinion necessary and lawful and why it is an apparent crime not to do so, while your at it please don't forget to display or demonstrate to all where the authority to force others (the same as you) to bend to you will against their wishes. and then proceed to file countless frivolous legal documents which have no actual basis in law. Thus, the judges lawyers involved begin to think that they are dealing with someone who needs mental health assistance.Ok, so you're saying that the men in the costumes that hurt people for little bits of paper and place the most exceptional living creature know into a confined space for years and years because they failed in playing a fantasy game that they did not design but were merely unwitting and unknowing participants in .... you think that's ok ??? you're good with that ? ?

I can see it from the angle of the judgeYou say "the judge" Do you believe these men are your Judge, even if you have not hurt another in any way, if so then I pity you . - choosing to file frivolous legal documents which have ZERO legal impact instead of using a real lawyer (or just doing the simple thing like paying your bills in the first place) does suggest some mental health issues.I suggest you examine two men any two, now lets say neither of them has hurt another, ok ? got that ? ok .... now which one is the sane the one that thinks he is equal to the other or the one that thinks the other is his property ?

After all, the documents "Freemen" suggest to each other on these boards have the exact same impact as filing a WRIT OF CHOCOLATE CAKE and NOTICE OF AFFIDAVIT OF LAMP in court - which is to say - 0 impact except making people think your crazy. Thats why this board gets so many views but relatively few posts - watching them go on and on is quality entertainment Ah, but I've said to much, back to lurking the FMOTL boards again
I truly do feel sorry for you ... I really do ... I hope one day you will find peace in your heart and come to realize that you are not worth any more or less than other men, If you believe these so called Judges are your betters then you must obviously believe you are worth less than they are , you must believe you are a slave, a thing, unworthy of freewill, perhaps you cannot be trusted to act with honor your lack of faith in yourself is your problem alone and only you can change that.... I hope you do, someday..... Peace
__________________
www.tnsradio.ning.com Vin here from TNS RADIO feel free to join the conversation
spoonogsback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 03:11 PM   #49
girlgye
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a land that needs to wake up
Posts: 5,509
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by number_6 View Post
Good question. Although there is a third option, was it due to failure to pay fines that resulted from the criminal case against pleasuredome after the police seized his vehicle? He did mention that particular Court Hearing on here and admitted he never attended the Court. So I assume he was found guilty and fined in his absence?
Can anybody give an informed answer?
Number 6 I've asked you not to post up his remarks and you have blatantly ignored this request. So butt out as it is clear you want to do the man as much colateral damage as you can. You will NEVER be spoken to if you carry on being a nasty wind up merchant. It is none of your business. I might have entertained you but it is clear you are as invidious as he is.

Last edited by girlgye; 26-01-2010 at 03:15 PM.
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 03:13 PM   #50
girlgye
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a land that needs to wake up
Posts: 5,509
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonogsback View Post
I truly do feel sorry for you ... I really do ... I hope one day you will find peace in your heart and come to realize that you are not worth any more or less than other men, If you believe these so called Judges are your betters then you must obviously believe you are worth less than they are , you must believe you are a slave, a thing, unworthy of freewill, perhaps you cannot be trusted to act with honor your lack of faith in yourself is your problem alone and only you can change that.... I hope you do, someday..... Peace
oh please. It would be nice if you responded to my personal emails once in a while. Will you stop entertaining these jerks. He doesn't need to read this bilge when he gets out. Though thank you for your offer to amend the Writ in any way shape or form you see fit. Perhaps you could also skype me or call me as we are discussing things over the phone rather than on this board. thanks.
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 03:25 PM   #51
edward123
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 884
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonogsback View Post
Firstly ... Pleasuredome is not against anyone (He has told me so).
Second .... I see from your post that you seem to believe in kidnapping, force of violence and the use of extortion to extract from others against their will even if they have caused no harm to a living man.
I suggest you therefore leave this forum as most of the posters here believe in Freedom and that unless actual harm is employed against another, then no crime exists.
I hope one day you too will believe this to be true. Until then you are, like it or not, an active part of the deceivers scheme that dine on the very soul of mankind.

Peace
????? There is no way that you could have come to those conclusions from my post. I do not believe in kidnapping, force of violence and use of extortion. I mentioned none of that in my post either.
I strongly believe in freedom, which involves me not going to jail over such a trivial and small amount of money. I do believe that the system at present does however keep the roads safe from unqualified drivers who pose a threat to others including children. Your insurance company will not pay out if you don't have tax and thats unfair in the event of an accident.
If pleasuredome hadn't been coerced into making a stand over such a trivial matter he would have his freedom and not be held by the very people you claim to be against.
What purpose has this served?
edward123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 03:26 PM   #52
spoonogsback
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: To Call by Phone
Posts: 243
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgye View Post
oh please. It would be nice if you responded to my personal emails once in a while. Will you stop entertaining these jerks. He doesn't need to read this bilge when he gets out. Though thank you for your offer to amend the Writ in any way shape or form you see fit. Perhaps you could also skype me or call me as we are discussing things over the phone rather than on this board. thanks.
I will Girlgye ... sorry ... have been very busy over here in the last while .... I'll pm you . Peace
__________________
www.tnsradio.ning.com Vin here from TNS RADIO feel free to join the conversation
spoonogsback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 03:37 PM   #53
spoonogsback
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: To Call by Phone
Posts: 243
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edward123 View Post
????? There is no way that you could have come to those conclusions from my postSure there is . I did, and whats more .... I think most would ....!!. I do not believe in kidnapping, force of violence and use of extortion. I mentioned none of that in my post either.I never said you mentioned it, but it's apparent even in this post that you do ....
I strongly believe in freedom, which involves me not going to jail over such a trivial and small amount of moneyLOL... you think that's what freedom is ? ? think it through again .... please . I do believe that the system at present does however keep the roads safe from unqualified drivers That is just an unqualified belief that you hold , it is not fact.who pose a threat to others including children. Your insurance company will not pay out if you don't have tax and thats unfair in the event of an accident.No it's not unfair, if you are a slave under the system you have no complaint... you ARE GUILTY !
If pleasuredome hadn't been coerced into making a standHe was not coerced I think he if he were here would tell you so, I'm pretty sure when he is back he will be more than happy to explain it to you. Why not pay a visit to his youtube channel and view his videos .... he explains it ... over such a trivial matter he would have his freedom Yet again you betray your mindset .... you again posit that it is a trivial matter but yet these men have KIDNAPPED HIM .... and not be held by the very people you claim to be against.
What purpose has this served?
I am against no one ... I did not ever make such a claim ... please peruse my posts you'll see that I haven't.
peace
__________________
www.tnsradio.ning.com Vin here from TNS RADIO feel free to join the conversation
spoonogsback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 03:48 PM   #54
edward123
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 884
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Its like your replying to a different post, lol.
Read what i wrote again. If you come to the conclusions that you have i suggest you are not a very good representative of the freeman of the land movement.How can you understand legal documents when you can't even understand a simple post? The way you have tried to interpret it displays paranoia. My fear is that youngsters will be encouraged to take to the roads totally unqualified to drive and with no insurance because of the coercion of some of the posters on here. Do you have loved ones? How would you feel if they were injured or worse and in no way compensated because of your mindset?
I mean no one harm . Thats why i posted what i did.

Last edited by edward123; 26-01-2010 at 03:50 PM.
edward123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 04:08 PM   #55
the maestro
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 171
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edward123 View Post
Its like your replying to a different post, lol.
Read what i wrote again. If you come to the conclusions that you have i suggest you are not a very good representative of the freeman of the land movement.How can you understand legal documents when you can't even understand a simple post? The way you have tried to interpret it displays paranoia. My fear is that youngsters will be encouraged to take to the roads totally unqualified to drive and with no insurance because of the coercion of some of the posters on here. Do you have loved ones? How would you feel if they were injured or worse and in no way compensated because of your mindset?
I mean no one harm . Thats why i posted what i did.
You make fair points about road safety and the FMOTL movement should address them if it wants any wide public support. At the moment I don't feel it addresses these concerns although I have personally tried to at times.

However it should be pretty clear to you if you had understood anything much about the FMOTL movement that a FMOTL would not support detention or licenses,fines etc. unless someone has caused another harm or loss because unless harm or loss has occured detention=kidnapping and demands of money=extortion. That is why you support kidnapping and extortion in the eyes of many people here.
the maestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 04:10 PM   #56
edward123
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 884
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Just thought i would clear a few things up. I know that there is a lot of things not right in this country but the car tax issue is just so trivial, and pointless going to nick for. I do not support extortion or kidnapping. Having tax validates insurance cover if he did cause harm to someone on the roads. He could have avoided being "kidnapped" and had the choice.
People go on about our right to freedom etc, well have you ever thought what it is like for the people of places like Palestine? Look at us, we have free healthcare, we get paid by the state if we are unable to work, we can travel all across our country and abroad, need i go on? We have gas, an electric, clean drinking water. I'm not saying that the laws are just, but we are very fortunate and we really don't have it that bad.

Last edited by edward123; 26-01-2010 at 04:14 PM.
edward123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 04:20 PM   #57
edward123
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 884
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the maestro View Post
You make fair points about road safety and the FMOTL movement should address them if it wants any wide public support. At the moment I don't feel it addresses these concerns although I have personally tried to at times.

However it should be pretty clear to you if you had understood anything much about the FMOTL movement that a FMOTL would not support detention or licenses,fines etc. unless someone has caused another harm or loss because unless harm or loss has occured detention=kidnapping and demands of money=extortion. That is why you support kidnapping and extortion in the eyes of many people here.
But its not extortion because you don't have to put a car on the road. If you choose to you are asked to pay car tax.If you don't put a car on the road you are not. If you were made to put a car on the road without choice and then made to pay tax that would be extortion.
edward123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 04:33 PM   #58
spoonogsback
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: To Call by Phone
Posts: 243
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edward123 View Post
But its not extortion because you don't have to put a car on the road. If you choose to you are asked to pay car tax.If you don't put a car on the road you are not. If you were made to put a car on the road without choice and then made to pay tax that would be extortion.
Sorry Kiddo .... but you haven't got a clue what you are on about ... you may mean well but you haven't fully grasped what it is that freedom is ....

why not go and read some more on the topic .... I'll assist you in any way I can ... I'm sure you've a good heart .... but there was a deception carried out on the people a long time ago and all that has been constructed on it to date is flawed .... and about to collapse ..... thats when the real harm will appear.....
Bankers have committed a crime against humanity so great, it's almost difficult to conceive, when you see it and then think on it you'll see why we type as we do ..... peace
__________________
www.tnsradio.ning.com Vin here from TNS RADIO feel free to join the conversation
spoonogsback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 04:45 PM   #59
edward123
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 884
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I understand fully about the bankers and what they have done and it disgusts me. That doesn't mean that my views about car tax making your car insurance valid changed or the fact that having a driving licence means you have bothered to learn how to drive relatively safely.
When pleasuredome is released, which i hope is very soon, what positive thing would he have achieved?
Would you suggest to him not to pay his car tax again?
To anybody that is serious about this car tax issue, please prove it by going to the nearest police station and pointing out to them that you have no tax and have no intention of getting any, that is surely the way to prove to pleasuredome that you are 100% behind him. I hope no one really does as more people will eventually just end up in nick for something so trivial.

Last edited by edward123; 26-01-2010 at 04:52 PM.
edward123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 06:02 PM   #60
the worm that turned
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 983
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edward123 View Post
I understand fully about the bankers and what they have done and it disgusts me. That doesn't mean that my views about car tax making your car insurance valid changed or the fact that having a driving licence means you have bothered to learn how to drive relatively safely.
When pleasuredome is released, which i hope is very soon, what positive thing would he have achieved?
Would you suggest to him not to pay his car tax again?
To anybody that is serious about this car tax issue, please prove it by going to the nearest police station and pointing out to them that you have no tax and have no intention of getting any, that is surely the way to prove to pleasuredome that you are 100% behind him. I hope no one really does as more people will eventually just end up in nick for something so trivial.
I for one have written to both the DVLA and the Police explaining that there is no up to date tax disc in my Private Conveyance. Whether you believe me is up to you but I promise I have. I'm not sat in a cell with no one knowing where I am. There are different approaches to gaining freedom.

I am not saying what Richard has done is right or wrong (or that I won't be arrested) however what I am saying is that you are not right in everything you say. Car tax? Who decides that? Driving Licences making better drivers???

Think again, in the politest possible way
the worm that turned is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:24 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.