Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 22-07-2010, 10:44 AM   #881
micklemus
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Under your skin
Posts: 3,894
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord bob haulk View Post
yes he gives it away for free, never said he didn't but, he still sells it so what i've said about selling dvds is true.
My disinformation as you put it is to ask for proof of any claims made by freemen, hardly disinformation. In fact it provides the opportunity for freemen to proof their claims, yet they cant. I can't help if your threshold for proof constitutes someone saying something and you believing it.
I'm trying to get proof, or at least a clear explanation, too....
micklemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2010, 10:55 AM   #882
yozhik
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Privately
Posts: 11,410
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord bob haulk View Post
yes he gives it away for free[
Awesome.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord bob haulk View Post
he still sells it so what i've said about selling dvds is true.
No.
That argument doesn't follow; it's not logical.

There is an option of buying his videos if you don't want them for free.
That doesn't mean that its a scam or bullshit.

DVD's for sale ... is fact.
Information is bullshit ... is opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord bob haulk View Post
My disinformation as you put it is to ask for proof of any claims made by freemen, hardly disinformation.
Read my posts; you'll also see I urge for due diligence and substantiation.
If any thing is presented as fact, then I too ask for the evidence to support it. I simply ask you to do the same - which you thus far seem reluctant to do. Your preconceptions are presented as fact or of a superior claim and yet you seldom back them up.

Fair is fair.
If you demand proof of claims then you must also be prepared to be judged by the same measure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord bob haulk View Post
I can't help if your threshold for proof constitutes someone saying something and you believing it.
I can't help if you continue to make unsubtantiated claims and repeated personal slurs based on spin and disinformation.

My threshold for proof is extremely high.
I do not accept hearsay as fact.
What I believe based on faith can differ from that which I claim as knowledge based on fact.

Belief, faith, knowledge ... all separate constructs.
__________________
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.


- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2010, 11:23 AM   #883
theabominablephenomenon
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The flightpath estate
Posts: 15,095
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord bob haulk View Post
i don't drink, well i had three beers the other day, first time i'd had drink in nearly a year, and i don't do acid either. I consider my brain (13 billion years in the making) quite entertaining without drugs fucking it up.
I take it you do acid since there must be some reason why you continue to believe the freeman lies.
The thing is i am trustworthy, i don't sell dvd's with bullshit on them for $250, i don't claim divine law as my own, i pay my own way in life and i do right by my family. I don't live in a dream world where it's all about me, like you god fearing freemen. I'm not so gullible as to believe some havering drunk guy telling me shit that with a quick google search will prove to be utter shite. Still i'm sure your ineffectual freeman delusion comforts you.
How would you know that taking acid would lead me to believe in lies if you do not take it?
And who said I believe in this concept anyway? I like it yes, and I think a lot of the logic seems to outweigh that of the naysayers; most of who have nothing better to do than pour their derision over a man who has come up with some ideas and who does not necessarily have all the answers - your argument against him is loaded by the fact he likes a drink, he wears a hat, and you can pay for the dvds IF YOU WANT OR YOU CAN FIND THEM FREE... hardly a good argument against anything.
I consider myself trustworthy, and of good character. I have learned more from taking acid than I ever could from you.
I have just been to Amsterdam where I got drunk, got stoned, and consumed some magic mushrooms in a land considerably more free than this. I even had a laugh with a policeman - and he gave me a keyring that had a police officer on it with a hat on with a smiley acid face. Can you say I am a bad or untrustworthy person for this?
There is no God fearing from me - there is no God to fear.
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2010, 11:25 AM   #884
rob menard
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,863
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord bob haulk View Post
he still sells it so what i've said about selling dvds is true.
A man owns a restaurant and tells a waiter that when a certain man comes in he is to give him a free plate of food, and then if he is still hungry, he can buy a second plate of food at half price.

So the man comes in and the waiter tells him "My boss said to sell you a plate of food at half price." This is a truth, but it is not the whole truth, and it abandons the true spirit of the owners directions.

But the mans accepts thankfully, not knowing what he is being denied by the half truth. After he is done, he is still hungry, and the waiter tells him the owner said he can sell him a second plate of food at half price. Again this is true.

The man accepts, and is fed and happy.

The waiter has never lied, and now has money from plate of food and he pockets it. Did he steal? Is he honest, honorable and trustworthy? Or did he show he is none of those things by speaking half the truth to the detriment of another, and against the basic directives given him by his Master?

Lord Bob Haulk is like the waiter. Speaks half truths with intent to commit big lies and because he can claim he did not technically lie, the deception is not his fault, nor the damage or harm such actions can cause.

Like the waiter, his half truths show his character very well, and we know if he is honourable, trustworthy, truthful or honest by his half truths.
rob menard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2010, 12:13 PM   #885
lord bob haulk
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 556
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theabominablephenomenon View Post
How would you know that taking acid would lead me to believe in lies if you do not take it?
And who said I believe in this concept anyway? I like it yes, and I think a lot of the logic seems to outweigh that of the naysayers; most of who have nothing better to do than pour their derision over a man who has come up with some ideas and who does not necessarily have all the answers - your argument against him is loaded by the fact he likes a drink, he wears a hat, and you can pay for the dvds IF YOU WANT OR YOU CAN FIND THEM FREE... hardly a good argument against anything.
I consider myself trustworthy, and of good character. I have learned more from taking acid than I ever could from you.
I have just been to Amsterdam where I got drunk, got stoned, and consumed some magic mushrooms in a land considerably more free than this. I even had a laugh with a policeman - and he gave me a keyring that had a police officer on it with a hat on with a smiley acid face. Can you say I am a bad or untrustworthy person for this?
There is no God fearing from me - there is no God to fear.
then how would you know i was taking bad acid was the reason why i think the freemen are a scam. It's nothing to do with drugs and everything to do with there being no proof that any of it works, unless you can provide some, well, can you?
The only thing you get from acid btw is a confusion of the filters that the limbic system uses to collect information from your senses, it's meaningless. it's no surprise to me you think there is more to it than that.
lord bob haulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2010, 12:34 PM   #886
lord bob haulk
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 556
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob menard View Post
A man owns a restaurant and tells a waiter that when a certain man comes in he is to give him a free plate of food, and then if he is still hungry, he can buy a second plate of food at half price.

So the man comes in and the waiter tells him "My boss said to sell you a plate of food at half price." This is a truth, but it is not the whole truth, and it abandons the true spirit of the owners directions.

But the mans accepts thankfully, not knowing what he is being denied by the half truth. After he is done, he is still hungry, and the waiter tells him the owner said he can sell him a second plate of food at half price. Again this is true.

The man accepts, and is fed and happy.

The waiter has never lied, and now has money from plate of food and he pockets it. Did he steal? Is he honest, honorable and trustworthy? Or did he show he is none of those things by speaking half the truth to the detriment of another, and against the basic directives given him by his Master?

Lord Bob Haulk is like the waiter. Speaks half truths with intent to commit big lies and because he can claim he did not technically lie, the deception is not his fault, nor the damage or harm such actions can cause.

Like the waiter, his half truths show his character very well, and we know if he is honourable, trustworthy, truthful or honest by his half truths.
i'm not the one making any claims or selling dvd's with claims on there you can't prove. You constantly refused to back up your claims with any evidence, so it's still down to you to prove it.
Oh and your implication that those who ask for proof are children or not adult enough makes it reasonable for me to return that level of debate. I've not lied anywhere btw.
Any damage my words cause are purely your imagination, like you dvd's. You obviously need to protect your act from those who can see that's what it is but in our free world i'm at liberty to pick apart your claims, it's up to others to decide to believe your unproven claims or not.
I'll not bother asking for any more proof from you, it's pointless, so what i'll do is deal with whatever you say in the same style you like to say it.
Your wee story about the waiter was crap, you're the Mr Mayagi of this forum.
lord bob haulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2010, 12:46 PM   #887
theabominablephenomenon
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The flightpath estate
Posts: 15,095
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord bob haulk View Post
then how would you know i was taking bad acid was the reason why i think the freemen are a scam. It's nothing to do with drugs and everything to do with there being no proof that any of it works, unless you can provide some, well, can you?
The only thing you get from acid btw is a confusion of the filters that the limbic system uses to collect information from your senses, it's meaningless. it's no surprise to me you think there is more to it than that.
From your posts, it just sounds like a bad trip.
Just confusion of the limbic system eh? Does not account for the many extremely profound experiences I have had during its use - such as thinking 100s of times faster - traveling into my deep past and resolving issues from childhood - laughing uncontrollably at how happy I really am... and millions more.. You cannot define an experience by chemistry.
You would never know anything about it apart from the chemistry you have read. Also you quote Timothy Leary a lot. A meaningless acid warrior then eh?
If you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove.
Timothy Leary
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2010, 01:08 PM   #888
ignoranto_bliss
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,385
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theabominablephenomenon View Post
From your posts, it just sounds like a bad trip.
Just confusion of the limbic system eh? Does not account for the many extremely profound experiences I have had during its use - such as thinking 100s of times faster - traveling into my deep past and resolving issues from childhood - laughing uncontrollably at how happy I really am... and millions more.. You cannot define an experience by chemistry.
You would never know anything about it apart from the chemistry you have read. Also you quote Timothy Leary a lot. A meaningless acid warrior then eh?
If you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove.
Timothy Leary
Ehem tell about your acid experiences in court , judge will value it no doubt .
On heroin you lose all fear , its the ultimate freedom - no fear .
May i brag about it please ?
ignoranto_bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2010, 01:44 PM   #889
theabominablephenomenon
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The flightpath estate
Posts: 15,095
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ignoranto_bliss View Post
Ehem tell about your acid experiences in court , judge will value it no doubt .
On heroin you lose all fear , its the ultimate freedom - no fear .
May i brag about it please ?
Why would i do that in court?
You may brag about whatever you wish.
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2010, 02:35 PM   #890
lord bob haulk
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 556
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theabominablephenomenon View Post
From your posts, it just sounds like a bad trip.
Just confusion of the limbic system eh? Does not account for the many extremely profound experiences I have had during its use - such as thinking 100s of times faster - traveling into my deep past and resolving issues from childhood - laughing uncontrollably at how happy I really am... and millions more.. You cannot define an experience by chemistry.
You would never know anything about it apart from the chemistry you have read. Also you quote Timothy Leary a lot. A meaningless acid warrior then eh?
If you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove.
Timothy Leary
you just prove my point about the acid.Your limbic system must have been replaying the issues you had as a child and the acid shifted the filters that were bringing this to your mind, luckily for you they remained changed. It could have went the other way and you'd have ended up with your filters not working properly and you just be the local acid casualty. Laughing a lot is also your limbic system being confused and using your laughing filter more than it normally would.
Timothy Leary is a bit hippy for me, i prefer Robert Anton Wilson
lord bob haulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2010, 02:46 PM   #891
theabominablephenomenon
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The flightpath estate
Posts: 15,095
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord bob haulk View Post
you just prove my point about the acid.Your limbic system must have been replaying the issues you had as a child and the acid shifted the filters that were bringing this to your mind, luckily for you they remained changed. It could have went the other way and you'd have ended up with your filters not working properly and you just be the local acid casualty. Laughing a lot is also your limbic system being confused and using your laughing filter more than it normally would.
Timothy Leary is a bit hippy for me, i prefer Robert Anton Wilson
Maybe... the experiences are there anyway, it is just a case of being able to access them. LSD can be fun, it can also be very scary. Not for weak minded or faint hearted. I have known many people who have taken acid and none have turned into a casualty. It certainly changes the way you see things forever. But you should not just allude everything to the chemical reaction of the brain - each experience is individual and unique, and can often help untangle many things in your mind with reason and logic. Some people can enter these or similar realms without the drug.
Personally I prefer Anthony Wilson!
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2010, 02:50 PM   #892
anath
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: UK - brighton/devon
Posts: 607
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post
Go ask your mates from the ADL.
I'm sure they have all the answers you require to confirm your prejudice.
Am in no way prejudiced - I asked a question hoping to receive an answer - I am trying to get my head around all this so in order to look into it fully I am looking at not only the evidence for but the evidence against.
anath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2010, 02:52 PM   #893
anath
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: UK - brighton/devon
Posts: 607
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftex View Post
Yes and No, a dichotomy of sorts.

I realize this does not address your question simply and requires people with more experience than I to give some input that allows for some perspective to form.

The system at present is 80% procedure and 20% truth. I hope this helps a titch.
Not sure what you mean about the procedure truth bit but thankyou for replying
anath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2010, 08:12 PM   #894
swiftex
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Posts: 1,668
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anath View Post
Not sure what you mean about the procedure truth bit but thankyou for replying
eg. Your claim is a true and valid claim but due to a procedural mistake on your part the court rules against you.
swiftex is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
freeman questions

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:56 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.