Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 15-06-2016, 01:10 PM   #82681
56cheffy

Default When Louis met Savile

I found the documentary on Kodi.

Install UK Turk add on then go to Documentaries>Louis Theroux>When Louis met........

Also there is the Max Clifford one and the Hamiltons, Jesus Christ they're weirdos and a few more.

Last edited by 56cheffy; 15-06-2016 at 01:11 PM.
56cheffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2016, 04:11 PM   #82682
maverick angel

I've long been researching connections between Savile and Ireland, considering the rampant child abuse that occurred there. Just found this tragic case, read down...https://comeheretome.com/2016/06/15/...hive-mentions/
maverick angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2016, 09:44 PM   #82683
djhaynes

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick angel View Post
I've long been researching connections between Savile and Ireland, considering the rampant child abuse that occurred there. Just found this tragic case, read down...https://comeheretome.com/2016/06/15/...hive-mentions/
I read in the book The Life and Lies of Jimmy Savile he did visit there a few times, also when his friend is killed in a street stabbing he says he knows the I.R.A and can have people killed, which is very revealing.
djhaynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2016, 12:41 AM   #82684
Jeff4

Default Danny La Rue

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolo View Post
There's no suggestion, is there?
I do know from an old acquaintance who worked the London streets as a rent boy in the Seventies, that original Danny LaRue had an overriding preference for 14 year old boys
Hi Paolo

I was just wondering what you meant by 'original' Danny La Rue? What do you mean by 'original'?

Jeff
Jeff4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2016, 06:05 AM   #82685
Jeff4

Hi Paolo

I was just wondering, when you say 'original' Danny La Rue had an overriding preference for 14 year old boys, what do you mean by 'original'?

Thanks

Jeff
Jeff4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2016, 05:56 PM   #82686
the nine

posting this here incase its not been posted yet
olny 750 views..information which could be the catalyst..

MUST WATCH please share
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 01:54 AM   #82687
randomjoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyhand View Post
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-holiday.html
Daily Mail - 19 October 2013
Calls for Jimmy Savile to be probed over murder of girl, 13, whose body was dumped in a canal in 1994 just miles from where shamed BBC star used to holiday

• Lindsay Jo Rimer was murdered in Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire
  • But the case remains unsolved after 19 years
  • It has emerged that Savile would often holiday just miles from her home
  • Now a local vicar has called for police to investigate his links to the case

I grew up in the area, and still live close. I'm quite friendly with Lindsay's younger sister, and for a short while was seeing one of Lindsay's best friends from school. As you'd expect, people round here have their suspicions about who did it.

It's a strange place, Hebden Bridge. It has local families going back many decades or more, some of whom have farms on the tops, but in the 70s, when the housing was cheap, loads of hippies, punks, and generally alternative types moved here. Now it's become known as a 'colourful' area, it's got a bit gentrified, with lots of media types, either commuting out to Leeds and Manchester, or setting up their own businesses here. It's notorious for its drug culture...one bloke who moved away had to come back for so many funerals for overdoses, suicides, and other drug and alcohol related deaths that he made a film about it. It's called 'Shed Your Tears And Walk Away', and it's worth a watch to get a bit of a feel for what the place is like. A few years ago, the "welcome" sign on the road in was altered by someone so it read "Welcome to Hebden Bridge - Town for Alcoholic Children". Despite its hippy-ish image, it can be quite a dark and violent place. Yeah, you've obviously got your slackers growing a dozen or so weed plants in their attic, but the scope of the market here has brought in heavier types as well. Those old farms and big houses on the tops are great places for hiding things. Suffice to say there are a very small handful or well-connected people in the area.

What I would say from what I know about the case and the area, is that someone with local knowledge was almost certainly involved. Someone who knew the backstreets, someone who wouldn't stick out, and quite possibly someone who Lindsay knew.

I'm not discounting the possibility that JS was involved. But if he was, I don't think he was alone. In many ways this would seem to fit the MO suggested by those who have raised the possibility of his involvement in murder cases where perpetrators have been convicted. Either way, he did seem to have an uncanny knack for being in key places at key times in a handful of cases.
randomjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2016, 10:39 AM   #82688
northernlass

Anyone gonna watch the based on operation yewtree drama tonight..loving the checked golf jumper coltranes sporting ????
northernlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 10:06 PM   #82689
zephiloyd

an interesting read

Louis Theroux: Looking back on Jimmy Savile

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-37517619

Louis Theroux's documentary on Jimmy Savile is broadcast on Sunday 2 October at 21:00 on BBC Two

Last edited by zephiloyd; 01-10-2016 at 10:08 PM.
zephiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 10:32 PM   #82690
fairyprincess

Louis seems to beat himself up about not being able to 'crack' jimmy during his original documentary.

Personally, i think he did a much better job then he thinks. 'When louis met jimmy', was my favourite doc for about ten years it all 'kicked off'. Ive seen it countless times.

The more i watch it, the more i see.... Its like some sort of weird rotten onion. Countless disgusting layers. But endlessly fascinating.
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 12:54 AM   #82691
djhaynes

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
Louis seems to beat himself up about not being able to 'crack' jimmy during his original documentary.

Personally, i think he did a much better job then he thinks. 'When louis met jimmy', was my favourite doc for about ten years it all 'kicked off'. Ive seen it countless times.

The more i watch it, the more i see.... Its like some sort of weird rotten onion. Countless disgusting layers. But endlessly fascinating.
Louis Knew, but Savile in my view distracted him by saying to his camera man he used to beat up people in his dance halls, Jimmy knew very well the camera was on.
Louis was contacted by 2 girls who dated Jimmy after the broadcast, one was 15 when she did. So Louis 100% knew Jimmy was sleeping with under age girls soon after.
Old 02-10-2016, 09:15 AM   #82692
david numen

I think the whole point of the documentary - as much as Louis would say he missed the signs - was that Louis indeed knew or heavily suspected about Jimmy's nature and wanted to use the documentary to show another side to him to the public. Indeed it did but most of the public I knew thought Jimmy was well dodgy anyway. It didn't prove anything.
david numen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 09:39 AM   #82693
harryflashman

The Louis Theroux documentary of Savile was brilliant. Anyone seeing that documentary would instantly know what Savile was. Checking for more information I looked in this forum. Then all the info fell together.

I said to my wife then (before it became public knowledge) that he is a monster. Louis should not feel bad. Savile was a master at manipulation. He was a psychopath who knew how to bully, intimidate and control. He would know your weakness. This was his stock in trade and he was very successful in keeping the lid on until he died.
harryflashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 05:38 PM   #82694
djhaynes

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryflashman View Post
The Louis Theroux documentary of Savile was brilliant. Anyone seeing that documentary would instantly know what Savile was. Checking for more information I looked in this forum. Then all the info fell together.

I said to my wife then (before it became public knowledge) that he is a monster. Louis should not feel bad. Savile was a master at manipulation. He was a psychopath who knew how to bully, intimidate and control. He would know your weakness. This was his stock in trade and he was very successful in keeping the lid on until he died.
It is interesting too how he clocks Louis from the get go, he's very wary around him, knowing he's done some digging on him before the show.
The clear evidence to me that Jimmy was a psychopath is he got a kick out of being put on the spot. The Obituary Show, Is This Your Life, and When Louis met are examples of this.
I don't think he needed the money, he just got a buzz out of bullying and running rings around people with his IQ.

Last edited by djhaynes; 02-10-2016 at 05:39 PM.
Old 02-10-2016, 06:39 PM   #82695
rotz
Premier Subscribers

I'm interested to see how deep Louis digs.
rotz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 10:14 PM   #82696
djhaynes

I'm glad he retraces where he heard the rumour that Jimmy was a abuser. Louis says he 1st heard it from a relative working for a paper in the mid 80's. The rumour was Savile was molesting young paralyzed girls.
There's totally no mention of who helped Savile get away with it, I'm guessing being the BBC that air it, that was totally out of bounds.
Old 03-10-2016, 03:28 PM   #82697
zephiloyd

The new documentary by Louis Theroux is here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...theroux-savile
zephiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 04:17 PM   #82698
northern star

How deep will it go? Not very deep at all I suspect! The emphasis is all on Savile groping teenage girls with a mention of his "links to the powerful". From what Ive seen the only new things are a bit of film of him doing a bit of groping with some girl and an interview with a woman who was molested by him. Why doesnt he do a proper journalistic investigation into who exactly those links were and what the real purpose of Savile was - procuring kids for those links, those people in very high places? About the Satanism that is going on in those high places, blow the lid off the whole thing. Why not? Because he's protecting them just like everyone at the BBC has done for all these years. Focusing on Savile himself is just a distraction to keep all the attention on him, when its those in politics and royalty he should be investigating and exposing. He's just a safe pair of hands, part of the system, BBC insider, trying to cover up the fact that he did a programme on one of the worst monsters in British history and all of this somehow escaped him until there was a public outcry about him. No doubt they'll continue to turn Savile into a Jack the Ripper "baddy" character while the criminals at the top go undetected.

I havent watched the new programme just posted above, suspect it is as Ive just described, but ffs, look at the photo of him, covering one eye up!! Couldnt be more obviously telling us he's Illuminati if he tried. What a joke.
Old 05-10-2016, 02:59 AM   #82699
northern star

Watched the BBC update and listened to the Richie Allen show on it.
https://youtu.be/21XN6AH7cmQ

Interesting theyve changed the covering one eye pic of Theroux they had on the iPlayer site other day! Wonder why?

Louis comes over as entirely insincere. In fact Savile comes over as just a bit of an oddball serial sex pest, not much of a real threat to anyone, a bit of a sad narcissistic perv, whereas Theroux appears slightly the more creepy for covering it all up. Because he's pure elite Oxbridge public school and working for the BBC for many years he must have some insight and knowledge into whats been going on all these years, yet he does this vague, wide eyed innocent act. Again, why not do a real journalistic investigation into it all? The elephant in the room is the question of exactly why Savile had connections and access to people in high places and what he was doing for them. If it was nothing, he deserves to have his name cleared, as Im sure Louis would agree.
Old 05-10-2016, 10:38 PM   #82700
djhaynes

Quote:
Originally Posted by northern star View Post
Watched the BBC update and listened to the Richie Allen show on it.
https://youtu.be/21XN6AH7cmQ

Interesting theyve changed the covering one eye pic of Theroux they had on the iPlayer site other day! Wonder why?

Louis comes over as entirely insincere. In fact Savile comes over as just a bit of an oddball serial sex pest, not much of a real threat to anyone, a bit of a sad narcissistic perv, whereas Theroux appears slightly the more creepy for covering it all up. Because he's pure elite Oxbridge public school and working for the BBC for many years he must have some insight and knowledge into whats been going on all these years, yet he does this vague, wide eyed innocent act. Again, why not do a real journalistic investigation into it all? The elephant in the room is the question of exactly why Savile had connections and access to people in high places and what he was doing for them. If it was nothing, he deserves to have his name cleared, as Im sure Louis would agree.
I totally agree, Louis knew through his aunt who worked for the Sunday Mail, so when he made the 1st film in 1999 he already knew that Savile molested paralyzed girls at Stoke Mandeville hospital.
The whole Friday morning club with police was never mentioned either.

Last edited by djhaynes; 05-10-2016 at 10:39 PM.