Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 26-11-2009, 12:48 AM   #21
metacomet

Wow thanks for posting that biblegirl... sounds intense.

I've yet to see any negative reactions from me carrying orgonite But then I don't live in the city anymore.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2009, 12:21 PM   #22
ninny
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by camreeno View Post
Hahahahah, I live right near San Francisco, maybe 45 minutes away in the car. This is nothing to be surprised about knowing it's San Francisco. That is just a crazy people mecca, there are so many homeless and weird people there, depending on the part. This is funny because my sister is actually going to college and is living in an apartment in Haight-Ashbury (a major place during the Hippy movement) and there are SO many weird people there. You'll see women without hair wearing punk clothing. You'll see homeless kids playing guitars with a cup out for money..... Sheesh, so many weird people. Same with Berkeley lol.
homeless kids? this is breaking my heart. do you mean children or maybe kids over 16 or so? ive never seen here homeless kids in my city. although we have a lot homeless persons. i could not live in a city like seeing that what you have described. i also saw a lot of that "stuff" around los angeles. this is so fucking surreal. i know this becomes more and more normal. but no one has to be homeless. jeeesh. this world is sicko. i come from the ex GDR country (germany before unity) and we had no homeless people there. after the unity i moved to west germany for a job and then i began to see homeless people. until now, although it should become normale to my mind, i cant stand to see that. this is so heartbreaking, makes me scream. i can not laugh a second about that. anyone knows the website: http://www.invisiblepeople.tv ? this is what i mean, becomes more and more normal to us. what is going on in america ??

Last edited by ninny; 27-11-2009 at 12:26 PM.
ninny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2009, 03:29 PM   #23
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaz View Post
Okay, my girlfriend was just walking out to get groceries, wearing her orgone pendant. She also had a towerbuster in her backpack. As she's approaching the bus stop, this well-dressed black guy in a black blazer starts pointing at her, her pendant specifically, and yelling stuff like "SEE THAT GIRL, WHAT DOES W STAND FOR? WITCH. THAT GIRL IS A WITCH!" Totally flipping out! My girlfriend was literally shaking after this encounter, and had to walk down lonely streets afterwards, full of fear. This was no joke.
The other day a student at a special school for disturbed kids called me a wizzard.

Part of him was really really unpleasant and abusive to me, but then there was a really sweet side to him when we played table tennis.

When he was mean I felt like some evil spirit was talking to me, and when he said I was a wizzard I was a bit bowled over because it meant that the evil spirit, knew that I KNEW. If you know what I mean.

I also thought 'this kid has satan inside him' and the fuckest uppest thing was is that he told another member of staff that I has SAID this to him when I merely thought it in my mind.

I found later that if I aimed 'love' at him from heart chakra, then he became a nice boy and the snarling nastiness left him....
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2009, 06:07 PM   #24
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
I also thought 'this kid has satan inside him' and the fuckest uppest thing was is that he told another member of staff that I has SAID this to him when I merely thought it in my mind.

I found later that if I aimed 'love' at him from heart chakra, then he became a nice boy and the snarling nastiness left him....
Wow that is incredible.

I once met a little boy, no more then 5, who was growing up with his mom and some douchebag me and my friends had met. The kid was surrounded by heavy metal posters and when the guy put on heavy metal music the kid became violent and ran around breaking stuff and hitting us... and all the other adults, the parents, my friends, didn't do or say anything...

I could just feel nasty spirits getting into the kid and at such a young age it was really disturbing...

I also tried to cover him in something from my heart center and when I did he sat down and started to color quietly...

... sorry, offtopic
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote