Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 30-01-2010, 02:21 AM   #1
ladygoogoo

Default Chemtrails: an experiment in mind over matter

I am always looking for ways we can work or do something positive toward this issue of chemtrails now seemingly everywhere. I found this website and
perhaps some of this info might be helpful. Let's try it for an experiment and report back what your experience is.
I found the following. I am very interested in sylphs and chemtrails and this mind over matter issue below is very much in alignment with what David Icke speaks about. Let's just try the jingle or start thinking about what we WANT to happen in the world not what we don't want (also I am not advocating head in sand ignoring either) let's just TRY this approach and report back what you experience was.

http://educate-yourself.org/lte/kims...n15apr05.shtml website the following information.

Anti chemtrail jingle to enhance sylph activity and disperse chemtrails:

"No more Chemtrails,.. not today
Make the Chemtrails,.. go away
They will not stick, they will not stay
This will be a blue sky day."
by Kim Ann Olson
Along the lines of Kim Olson's discovery:
Something I've found to work in CT dispersal is to look at the Sky and sing out loud averse of:
"Blue Sky, Nothin' but Blue Sky…
Nothin' but Blue Sky do I see."
Also, George Harrison's : "Here Comes The Sun" works quite well.
Not only do we live in a Holographic Universe; Our Minds (filled with Love) are more Powerful than 'alleged' Matter.
What Kim discovered and what others are discovering is our natural potential. We are unlimited beings. This is why there are all sorts of mind control towers, poisons in the food (fluorides, aspartame, etc.), negative news stories: to keep use confused, fearful, and docile. The negative entities feed off of this. They cannot suppress our true potential if we but wake up.
The implications of what Kim discovered, and what others are discovering are staggering. There are no limits. With focused intent we can remove and make harmless all chemtrails with our minds. Chembusters help, too, these being simply an extension of us. We can render harmless dangerous vaccines, genetically engineered foods, implants, depleted uranium. We can transmute these into beneficial, helpful, healthful, loving items. Everything is mind-stuff. We need to make up our minds and choose.
We create our reality. There is no scarcity in this universe. So I do not listen to anything negative having to do with scarcity or want. This is an abundant universe with health enough for all, love enough for all, joy enough for all, peace and prosperity enough for all. We can with focused intent stop all wars. We can be absolutely fearless. All of these are choices. And we make them everyday - consciously or unconsciously. We can fill our lives with all sorts of abundant qualities: peace, joy, health, love, life, respect, kindness, forgiveness, understanding, happiness, calmness, gentleness, compassion, etc.
We can make these conscious choices every moment of everyday. We can choose. We can think for ourselves.
I applaud Kim and all those who seek to uplift all. There is so much life around us and so much life we are not aware of that wishes to assist us. It gives other beings joy to assist us. All we need to do is ask. "Ask and you shall receive" so the saying goes. There is nothing that is outside the realm of possibility.
This is how creation works. Focused intention (focused thoughts) leads to reality. Most people don't realize that we create our reality with our thoughts. A large percentage of people have been brain washed by religious dogma to scoff at the idea of humans being able to create ANYTHING. We are taught that only God or Jesus can create things, but a spark (or piece) of God is within every living being; otherwise they could not be alive (even the Dark Ones have the spark of God within).
In a long conversation with Cisco Wheeler (former Illuminati mind control programmer-see my Mind Control page) last November, she told me that the reason the Illuminati uses movies, etc to reveal their plans is that large numbers of people must be inculcating (dwelling upon) these THOUGHTS in order for their plans to manifest into REALITY. She said that the movie, The Passion of Christ, was a huge MOCKERY of Jesus and was in reality a satanically inspired peon to the Anti-Christ! She said there were so many allusions and symbolisms directed to Satan (and the Illuminati) in that movie, that she couldn't understand why the names Beelzebub or Mephistopheles didn't show up when they rolled the credits.
This is a VERY IMPORTANT to point to grasp: As long as ENOUGH people BELIEVE in the Doom and Gloom scenario, it will MANIFEST, BUT conversely, if ENOUGH people dwell on an optimistic and IMPROVING scenario (chemtrails disperse and become neutralized, the bio plagues DON'T work (like SARS didn't work), antiwar protests grow and force the government to pull out of Iraq, more congress people get some courage and challenge the NWO takeover of America, legal groups begin to mount court challenges to basic constitutional violations of Homeland Security, Patriot Acts,,etc., force politicians to vote AGAINST a new draft, etc., then that is what will manifest!
Interesting prospect huh?
ladygoogoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2010, 07:56 AM   #2
eternal wheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygoogoo View Post
yeh, that'll work.

FFS.
Dr Werner Von Braun. june 1977..... so far, so good....
eternal wheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2010, 08:37 PM   #3
sukyspook

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygoogoo View Post
I am always looking for ways we can work or do something positive toward this issue of chemtrails now seemingly everywhere. I found this website and
perhaps some of this info might be helpful. Let's try it for an experiment and report back what your experience is.
I found the following. I am very interested in sylphs and chemtrails and this mind over matter issue below is very much in alignment with what David Icke speaks about. Let's just try the jingle or start thinking about what we WANT to happen in the world not what we don't want (also I am not advocating head in sand ignoring either) let's just TRY this approach and report back what you experience was.

http://educate-yourself.org/lte/kims...n15apr05.shtml website the following information.

Anti chemtrail jingle to enhance sylph activity and disperse chemtrails:

by Kim Ann Olson

Hi Ladygoogoo - I've been visiting educate-yourself.org since around 2002 and have learned so much from there - seems as though the site is winding down somewhat these days but there's still a lot of excellent archive articles.

I have said that rhyme twice this past week or so when I've taken the cover off my 'chembuster' after heavy rain - for what good said chembuster does sometimes when the sky is under heavy and constant man-made 'white line' attack.

Whether it's my imagination or not - one of said 'heavy attack' days remained relatively clear.....it's not always that way however, sadly.

When said from the heart - I don't think said rhyme can do any harm at all and especially if one says it with positive intent and an understanding of the existence and our connection to the Divine Creator of All Things - not just his lackey and 'god of this world'.

Did you see my video on said trails?? I won't be feeding the troll who insists that chemtrails don't exist even after such a simplistic and undeniable demonstration of same:

Best wishes
Suke
sukyspook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2010, 09:14 PM   #4
eternal wheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukyspook View Post
When said from the heart - I don't think said rhyme can do any harm at all
of course reading poems to clouds can't do any harm...

Quote:
Did you see my video on said trails??
spam!

Quote:
I won't be feeding the troll who insists that chemtrails don't exist
who's that then?
Old 30-01-2010, 10:00 PM   #5
lionsheart

lets hope for 2010 that now the glimate gate happend they nay cut back on the spraying . if thats not hope then its a positve thought.
lionsheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2010, 09:55 AM   #6
kryst
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal wheel View Post
yeh, that'll work.

FFS.
Finally, we agree on something.

Although the intentions are good, this is like cavemen throwing rocks at a painting of a bison in order to help them on their next hunt. It won't make any difference, apart from in your own head.
kryst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2010, 10:37 AM   #7
eternal wheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryst View Post
Finally, we agree on something.
wohooo!!

there's always common ground somewhere....

(apart from with that fool now on 'ignore'...).
Old 31-01-2010, 10:40 AM   #8
brainfreeze
Inactive

Rain rain go away come back on washing day.

I made my kids chant like that when I was a domestic goddess, but the bloody sun would shine and the washing had to be done!
brainfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote