Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 22-09-2016, 11:16 AM   #1
dancing bear

Default Obama Calls For One-World-Government At United Nations Conference

Obama Calls For One-World-Government At United Nations Conference

http://www.politicalears.com/obama-c...ns-conference/

When President Obama spoke at the United Nations he espoused the One World Government. He speaks of globalization in the fondest of terms: As if it is the do-all be-all for all the problems in the world. Also in the speech he referred to “true democracy.” If that is what he is for, then God help us.

As Written By Alex Pfeiffer for Daily Caller:

Another link below

http://www.worldnewspolitics.com/201...government-un/

‘Collision of cultures’

In his last address before the United Nations Tuesday, President Barack Obama acknowledged that globalism has led “to a collision of cultures” but urged countries to embrace liberal democracy and internationalization.

Obama told world leaders to recognize that violence and poverty are at historic lows.

“I believe that we need to acknowledge these achievements in order to carry this progress forward,” Obama said. “In order to move forward, though, we do have to acknowledge that the existing path to global integration requires a course correction.”

The president said those who trumpet the benefit of globalization have ignored inequalities in their countries and “the enduring appeal of ethnic and sectarian identities.” Obama added that many government institutions around the world have been unfit to handle the changes globalization has brought…..

Last edited by dancing bear; 22-09-2016 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Additional link
dancing bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2016, 11:21 AM   #2
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Didn't Obama just bomb the shit out of some Syrians? I don't think he is the sort of person who should be telling the rest of the world what to do, the psychopathic twat.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
Old 22-09-2016, 11:36 AM   #3
decode reality
Inactive

It's not going to happen, as far as I see it. People didn't even want a "united" Europe.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2016, 11:47 AM   #4
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancing bear View Post

When President Obama spoke at the United Nations he espoused the One World Government. He speaks of globalization in the fondest of terms: As if it is the do-all be-all for all the problems in the world. Also in the speech he referred to “true democracy.” If that is what he is for, then God help us.

‘Collision of cultures’

In his last address before the United Nations Tuesday, President Barack Obama acknowledged that globalism has led “to a collision of cultures” but urged countries to embrace liberal democracy and internationalization.

Obama told world leaders to recognize that violence and poverty are at historic lows.

“I believe that we need to acknowledge these achievements in order to carry this progress forward,” Obama said. “In order to move forward, though, we do have to acknowledge that the existing path to global integration requires a course correction.”

The president said those who trumpet the benefit of globalization have ignored inequalities in their countries and “the enduring appeal of ethnic and sectarian identities.” Obama added that many government institutions around the world have been unfit to handle the changes globalization has brought…..
The man is insane. His own nation is a powderkeg of hatred, the likes of which hasn't been seen since the 60's with BLM and poverty at an historic low??? over half the world's population still do not have clean accessible water, energy, health care or accommodation. Quality of life in the West is on a decline. War is at an all time high in the Middle East and European countries who are traditionally peaceful internally are about to explode, for the first time ever they have no go zones. Time for him to shut his poisonous mouth.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2016, 11:55 AM   #5
Rogue

Any riots in previous years will be nothing compared to what might transpire should these clowns implement a one world government.

Last edited by Rogue; 22-09-2016 at 12:14 PM.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2016, 12:07 PM   #6
jikwan
Inactive

Obama told world leaders to recognize that violence and poverty are at historic lows

is he joking?
jikwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2016, 12:11 PM   #7
lovethyself
Premier Subscribers

Quote:

‘Collision of cultures’

http://time.com/4501910/president-ob...ch-transcript/

Quote:
And we have made international institutions like the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund more representative, while establishing a framework to protect our planet from the ravages of climate change.
Quote:
And so I believe that at this moment we all face a choice. We can choose to press forward with a better model of cooperation and integration. Or we can retreat into a world sharply divided, and ultimately in conflict, along age-old lines of nation and tribe and race and religion.
Quote:
Moreover, the collapse of colonialism and communism has allowed more people than ever before to live with the freedom to choose their leaders.
Yes, for sure.

Quote:
In remote corners of the world, citizens are demanding respect for the dignity of all people no matter their gender, or race, or religion, or disability, or sexual orientation, and those who deny others dignity are subject to public reproach. An explosion of social media has given ordinary people more ways to express themselves, and has raised people’s expectations for those of us in power. Indeed, our international order has been so successful that we take it as a given that great powers no longer fight world wars; that the end of the Cold War lifted the shadow of nuclear Armageddon; that the battlefields of Europe have been replaced by peaceful union; that China and India remain on a path of remarkable growth.
Old 22-09-2016, 12:29 PM   #8
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:

Another link below

‘Collision of cultures’

If the Jewish Elite want a world Government, then that's what you're going to get ... probably not in our lifetimes, but certainly within the next 100 years.

One People One World – Nov 24, 2014

NEW YORK—The Institute of Noahide Code, a non-governmental organization with consultative status at the United Nations, hosted an event at 777 UN Plaza on Monday called “One People, One World.” The organization was conceived as an opportunity to unite the world by re-affirming the belief in the One G-d as the Creator of all human beings and the belief that we are all created in the Divine Image.

http://noahide.org/one-people-one-world-nov-24-2014/

This is the most important website IMO in America: Stop Noahide Law

Public Law 102-14 and the Jewish Noahide Laws

"Public Law 102-14 is an American federal law which states that the “Seven Noahide Laws” (Laws from the Jewish Babylonian Talmud) are the principle on which the United States was founded, and that it is the responsibility of America to transmit these “ethical values” to future generation both in the United States and the world. But what are these so-called “ethical values” known as the “Seven Noahide Laws” and what implications do they have for non-Jews?" Go to the link at the bottom of the page.

http://www.noahidelaw.org/why-repeal...d-noahide-law/

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 22-09-2016 at 12:33 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2016, 12:35 PM   #9
ramirez

The UN is a private organisation also.

Perhaps a trial of the likes of alchemy and co(meant to say Cheny and it literally spelt alchemy ?) But yes a show trial leading to people thinking they have sorted corruption.

Maybe the ET thing, but it is very old and was funded by the Rothchilds in the 18 th century.Named ' Probability programming' these days I guess it is predictive programming as they have made progress there, but not enough IMHO.

But yeah looks like they are gonna go for it this year.

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2016, 01:47 PM   #10
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jikwan View Post
Obama told world leaders to recognize that violence and poverty are at historic lows

is he joking?
Too many drugs.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2016, 01:48 PM   #11
ramirez

It ain't drugs it is just Masonic inversion.

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though
Old 22-09-2016, 02:47 PM   #12
doodahman1969

It's always Halloween in the Financial District. "Starbucks" & "Equinox" @ the corner of New & Wall. 44 people arrested during the Charlotte riots.
doodahman1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2016, 05:47 PM   #13
kaito9

Yeah as if one government thing ever going to work lol.
kaito9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2016, 05:55 PM   #14
ramirez

We already have it also, have done for ages, certainly quasi style anyway.

And the UN is French for 'The One' plus Scottish Freemasonry is actually French !

Anyway be your own government, the power to say no is the way to go.

Last edited by ramirez; 22-09-2016 at 05:56 PM.
Old 22-09-2016, 06:06 PM   #15
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Any riots in previous years will be nothing compared to what might transpire should these clowns implement a one world government.
TPTB are counting on this and are ready for what they themselves are instigating fabian like.

If people simply stayed at home their plans would be thwarted for at leat another fifty years.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2016, 06:13 PM   #16
ramirez

And refused to travel by air for 6 months, unless it is essential that is.

Hit them where it hurts, in their pockets, which are bigger than a wealthy Mexican.

Play on their ego, in a tactful manner.
It can be done and in truth those who know, know we have nothing to lose.

Just do the what the opposition would least like.

That was my tactics when I was skipper of the Cricket team at school !

Last edited by ramirez; 22-09-2016 at 06:15 PM.
Old 22-09-2016, 06:29 PM   #17
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramirez View Post
And refused to travel by air for 6 months, unless it is essential that is.

Hit them where it hurts, in their pockets, which are bigger than a wealthy Mexican.

Play on their ego, in a tactful manner.
It can be done and in truth those who know, know we have nothing to lose.

Just do the what the opposition would least like.

That was my tactics when I was skipper of the Cricket team at school !
Or do what I did at school, simply refused to play cricket or football, then go for a walk in the country.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2016, 06:33 PM   #18
ramirez

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Or do what I did at school, simply refused to play cricket or football, then go for a walk in the country.
Yeah, sport is my NWO weakness, but I used to hike all over the place. Take the dawgs out and go get lost.

Wonderful days.

Last edited by ramirez; 22-09-2016 at 06:34 PM.
Old 22-09-2016, 08:49 PM   #19
motleyhoo

He was on TV begging for Congress to approve the TPP, saying how great it was going to be for our country. He is nothing but a globalist pu0ppet and has been since before he was elected. He was groomed for that position to do exactly what he has been doing.

Of course he bombed Syria. That's part of the globalist plan. They are intentionally creating millions of refugees so they can dilute the cultures of the Western nations. This they must do before the dissolution of national boundaries. When people lose their culture then they will follow anyone who comes in and tells them he's their savior.

I know people who still believe that Obama has spent the last 8 years trying to undo Bush's damage. These people are deluded and are mostly teens and twenty-somethings who spend their days with their heads in their smart phones reading tweets and listening to soundbites.

If you go back 2007 and watch the video of Obama's DNC speech, you will hear all the promises he made about all the changes that he was going to make. Listen to them one by one, and one by one you will see that he did the exact opposite on every single promise. Obama was a trojan horse implanted in the White House to push the globalist and UN agenda.

Mark my words and remember this post. If Clinton gets elected she will be even worse than Obama was. I have been telling people for over 20 years, if you vote for who you think is the lesser of two evils instead of doing the right thing, the result will be that every election the evil will be even worse than the one before and it will get worse and worse until people find themselves living in a completely different and horrific world, always waiting for the next election so they can vote for the next asshole liar who promises he/she will fix it all.
"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2016, 09:08 PM   #20
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
Didn't Obama just bomb the shit out of some Syrians?
Exactly.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote