Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 07-02-2018, 11:34 PM   #1
spoons

Location: A crumbling shithole subject to the will of a delusional control freak from afar.
Default magick, conspiracy, rice pudding

Well, unlimited rice pudding etc. etc.

Ok. here's the Rice Pudding!

Is the conspiracy about "them" doing what they're doing with all these blood sacrifices, silly satanic rituals and mass human sacrifice ( why little to no mention of the animal sacrifice that used to be so big back in the day?)

Or is it all about getting a critical mass of people to believe there's a conspiracy (I understand this is a paradox) where non exists - as such - so that their energy is focused like a LASER into the most perfect lens in order to manifest this "new world order" without those behind it being implicated at all, be they "dark suits," "lizards," "Archons," or anything else?

What if the conspiracy is that there's no conspiracy but there is conspiracy to get everyone to believe there's a conspiracy in order to manifest the desired end result?

I understand that I will be as popular as dogshit for making this post, but I point out that "you-know-who" has sort of being saying this, in a round about way, for years - as if he was waiting for someone else ( I mean the rest of us) to say it more directly.

In understanding the "how and why" about so much of this, I can only let others figure it out for themselves for telling them will only make them run further away from understanding.
spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 05:50 AM   #2
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoons View Post

... but I point out that "you-know-who" has sort of being saying this, in a round about way, for years - as if he was waiting for someone else ( I mean the rest of us) to say it more directly.

i didn't know that Voldermort was into conspiracy theories?
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 07:23 AM   #3
raburgeson

We have caught on to bigger perps. Back in the day being what we were, we didn't believe there was people that would do these things to other people. There are plenty of satanic murders in the past in criminal history. We just were not informed enough to connect the dots. We woke up to sex slavery and all the wonderful things they do, government included. I think the problem is they get away with it and escalated to the point that it became public knowledge. The dark web helped us a lot with that. They carried on until no longer hidden and now either the law will take care of this or we will have to.

Any government that has a MK-Ultra type program need lead cleansing.

Last edited by raburgeson; 08-02-2018 at 07:37 AM. Reason: add to
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 08:53 AM   #4
rooey

yeah I don't think people like fiona barnett and others would make up that stuff. I mean who would possibly make up such a thing.
Old 08-02-2018, 09:08 AM   #5
elshaper

Animals are sacrified to me daily because I am a meat eater.

It is so easy to come up with a conspiracy theory because truth is not what it seems.
For example, I posted a comment here. I posted a similar theme comment to the existing thread yet someone else interpreted as me being competitive when I didn't post it with the intention of....Look I'm better than you. This happened because the other poster's model of the world, competition is on his mind. Others may agree and off you go, you've got a thing like, AJ is competing with DI etc.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 08-02-2018 at 09:13 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 11:21 AM   #6
fudgetusk

I've been suggesting for some time that conspiracy ideas increase the chance of the conspiracy being successful. And who better to get this to happen but us awakened people putting out more mental energy than most? It is a gamble.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 03:00 PM   #7
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoons View Post
Well, unlimited rice pudding etc. etc.

Ok. here's the Rice Pudding!

Is the conspiracy about "them" doing what they're doing with all these blood sacrifices, silly satanic rituals and mass human sacrifice ( why little to no mention of the animal sacrifice that used to be so big back in the day?)

Or is it all about getting a critical mass of people to believe there's a conspiracy (I understand this is a paradox) where non exists - as such - so that their energy is focused like a LASER into the most perfect lens in order to manifest this "new world order" without those behind it being implicated at all, be they "dark suits," "lizards," "Archons," or anything else?

What if the conspiracy is that there's no conspiracy but there is conspiracy to get everyone to believe there's a conspiracy in order to manifest the desired end result?

I understand that I will be as popular as dogshit for making this post, but I point out that "you-know-who" has sort of being saying this, in a round about way, for years - as if he was waiting for someone else ( I mean the rest of us) to say it more directly.
Getting the masses to believe things is not awakening really. Its just another form of trap.

People talk about human sacrifice, and specifically child sacrifice and abuse, because it has a far bigger fear factor and is guaranteed to have a larger emotional effect on the reader. There is no better way to manipulate people than by making them afraid of something and telling them some untouchable power is after them and their kids. All you then need to suggest is who is carrying out such deeds and the fear conditioned people will be off like a rocket on the attack.

My opinion is that a lot of these theories originate with christian fundies. When you look at all the different theories and see who claim to be ideologically opposed to them then you will find that bible thumpers will be right there. Examples:

Occultism in ANY form. They oppose this because the bible says you cant do magic and their religion tells them if you dont follow Jesus you follow the devil.

Freemasonry. They oppose this because again it takes authority out of their religion and away from their version of Jesus, therefore they claim its the devils work. They then seek to 'prove' that masons worship all sorts of bizarre entities regardless of proof.

Jews. They often hate jews but tone it down but the truth is they think that following Jesus makes them the superior souls. As jews reject Jesus they think that they are evil, etc. and will try to colour them in a negative light by any means and propaganda.

Flat earth. They seek to prove the earth is flat because the bible implies it is so and the bible cant be wrong for them.

Ancient history. They reject this as a conspiracy because the bible doesnt mention dinosaurs, etc.

The list could go on but Im sure you get the drift.

Its my views that a lot of the conspiracy theories in these areas originate with religious fundamentalists but have been adopted by people who dont have such strong religious convictions but who sympathise with their views. It also gives such people ready made enemies and excuses. The whole drive behind their agenda is that they demonise anybody who they feel is not christian and will resort to any sort of degrading falsehood in order to put fear into the minds of people to scare them away back to their religious viewpoint, which is basically the only way you are going to be saved is via jesus.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 05:44 PM   #8
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
I've been suggesting for some time that conspiracy ideas increase the chance of the conspiracy being successful. And who better to get this to happen but us awakened people putting out more mental energy than most? It is a gamble.
no i think if you ignore things it creates a blindspot in which darkness then flourishes

yes we are all becoming more aware of the evil that goes on because of the internet and the age of information but the evil was still going on before that we just didn't know about it

look at the saville case....he was carrying on for decades in the shadows

the internet exposed what he was doing

without a public means of information exchange the freemasonic cops could have covered for saville in perpetuity

Its our ability to speak and share information outside of the usual and controlled channels that is allowing us to pull this stuff into the open
Old 13-02-2018, 12:05 PM   #9
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
no i think if you ignore things it creates a blindspot in which darkness then flourishes

yes we are all becoming more aware of the evil that goes on because of the internet and the age of information but the evil was still going on before that we just didn't know about it

look at the saville case....he was carrying on for decades in the shadows

the internet exposed what he was doing

without a public means of information exchange the freemasonic cops could have covered for saville in perpetuity

Its our ability to speak and share information outside of the usual and controlled channels that is allowing us to pull this stuff into the open
You need to read more Icke. Energy goes where attention goes. We are pushing out masses of energy that they feed on. As I say it is a gamble.

Old 13-02-2018, 03:49 PM   #10
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
You need to read more Icke. Energy goes where attention goes. We are pushing out masses of energy that they feed on. As I say it is a gamble.
you should listen to icke more as he says not to ignore the negative
Old 14-02-2018, 03:23 PM   #11
fudgetusk

Quote:
you should listen to icke more as he says not to ignore the negative
That's the push of all his books from front to cover. And how is that relevant?

Old 14-02-2018, 03:39 PM   #12
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
That's the push of all his books from front to cover. And how is that relevant?
its relevant to this new age idea that we shouldn't ever think about anything negative otherwise we will manifest it into being

i suggest that is really just a ploy to fool the weak minded into not ever investigating into anything and instead encouraging them to sit in a quiet space, hum mantras in their anxiety ridden little brains before nipping out to their local new age health practitioner for a quinoa bean enema
Old 15-02-2018, 09:37 AM   #13
fudgetusk

Quote:
its relevant to this new age idea that we shouldn't ever think about anything negative otherwise we will manifest it into being

i suggest that is really just a ploy to fool the weak minded into not ever investigating into anything and instead encouraging them to sit in a quiet space, hum mantras in their anxiety ridden little brains before nipping out to their local new age health practitioner for a quinoa bean enema
As far as I know Icke does not overtly mention that we are empowering the elite by reading his books. But it is there if you read between the lines and take his ideas as a starting point and extrapolate. Like I say it is a gamble. Will our distaste of the elite unveil them( as it seems to be doing to some degree with all these people talking about being abused/raped by well known people) or will we make their actions more likely to succeed? If people think simply reading his books will bring them down they are naïve. We need to come to this with the right emotions. What that means I do not know yet. They feed off negative emotions. So we can't be angry, scared or hateful! So how do we react?

We need to meditate on the idea that his books will reach a wider audience. The elite are fine with us few knowing they exist. That is a power source. Consider this Richard Day who revealed the future plans of the elite to fellow doctors. Why? were they fellow elite too? The more frightening idea is that they weren't and the elite need to tell us what they are doing to help it along. Hence books like BRAVE NEW WORLD and 1984. I believe they are tapping into our subconscious desire to be controlled and even destroyed- as in Freud's idea of the death instinct/drive. Deep down we are Gods, indestructible and daring and curious about everything. Maybe it appeals to that part of us to be turned into the Borg.

Last edited by fudgetusk; 15-02-2018 at 09:38 AM.
Old 15-02-2018, 04:27 PM   #14
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
As far as I know Icke does not overtly mention that we are empowering the elite by reading his books. .
he says very clearly even in a recent clip that he does not believe in ignoring the negative
Old 17-02-2018, 09:25 AM   #15
fudgetusk

Quote:
he says very clearly even in a recent clip that he does not believe in ignoring the negative
Of what? his books? I doubt it. He HAS commented that some people have called his work negative but he simply says these ideas have to get out. I agree, but it is a gamble and to be honest I think we will fail. People are just using his works to get angry and excited at things they don't really believe in. It's just meta fiction to them.