Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 22-11-2009, 03:20 PM   #441
odth

Hi All.

New here, but very interested.

Beside the videos, there are some pdf or books regarding Rodin Math?

I can read WRITTEN English well, but have problems with spoken English.

Barbitone mention a ebook or pdf from He taken pieces of lessons.

It is possible download it??

Thanks

Odth
odth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 07:36 PM   #442
skywalker9

_

This is the perfect modern scientific link with Ancient Sacred Geometry.

Blazelabs.com "Weyl, Clifford, Einstein, and Schroedinger agreed that the puzzle of matter would be found in the structure of space, not in point-like bits of matter. They speculated, "What we observe as material bodies and forces are nothing but shapes and variations in the structure of space. The complexity of physics and cosmology is just a special geometry." Perhaps it is about time we take such thoughts more seriously."

This particular page if understood can link in with the 64 tetrahedron grid and Rodin maths.

http://www.blazelabs.com/f-p-swave.asp
skywalker9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 08:10 PM   #443
odth

Thanks skywalker9.

Odth
odth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 09:51 PM   #444
jtstatic

I actually had the blazelabs link on my bookmarks already, it's on my long list of stuff that I'm planning to read, I think I bumped to it first on a thread discussing gravity from energetic forum, I think it was this link:

http://blazelabs.com/f-g-intro.asp

Very interesting indeed.
jtstatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2009, 04:34 AM   #445
mythmath

A couple of months ago there was an amazing video
up on youtube demonstrating the so-call Star in a Jar...

I can't relocate that particular clip for some reason but
here's the link to the blazelab sonoluminescence article:

blazelabs.com sonoluminescence

Last edited by mythmath; 24-11-2009 at 04:52 AM.
mythmath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2009, 06:45 AM   #446
mane

mmmm
Old 24-11-2009, 04:27 PM   #447
skywalker9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mane View Post
What stopping this fella extending the axle out the other way with an extra coil on the other side of the rodin coil to generate power so you have two generation points, and whats stopping him from generating power off the hard disks that could be spinning on both ends aswell, making four generation points from the one central Rodin coil altogether???

Last edited by skywalker9; 24-11-2009 at 07:00 PM.
skywalker9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2009, 09:01 AM   #448
djbroussard

Default VBM in 3D

Hello!

I got sucked into VBM a few months ago and it has led me on a long quest. Thanks to everyone for all the great links and reading material. I thought I would put some of my thoughts out here just in case it might spark an idea.

It seems to me that the Vedic circle is used to visualize patterns in mathematics. Rodin's VBM is maybe more of a method to determine a system in math or life.

I decided to consider about 3D, albeit I really didn't get that far.
Trying to keep with in Rodin Rules:
  1. 9 is supreme
  2. 3 and 6 are separate but flow through 9
  3. all numbers are unique and complete
  4. etc.
I also considered nature is 3d (+alpha) and nature is always moving. This is my result:

Sorry for the link, but I'm a noobi under restriction.
There are 2 additional files on that website under my name that I can explain at a later date.

D
P.S. Maybe someone would like to cut and paste onto the forum to make it a little quicker.

Last edited by djbroussard; 27-11-2009 at 09:03 AM. Reason: duhh
djbroussard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2009, 01:50 PM   #449
barbitone

Nice one Dewayne, I like the way you think. I've never seen the IChing connection like that before....

barbitone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2009, 02:15 PM   #450
djbroussard

Thanks! I wish I had time to study the I Ching. I don't have a feel for it at all. It is written somewhere that the order and meanings in the I Ching have been changed over time, so I really don't know if the ancient truths can be found.

D
Old 27-11-2009, 07:22 PM   #451
riseball

Here is a couple links I think some of you would find very interseting on David Wilcock, it may not be directly related to the Rodin Math's, but the Rodin Math's touch on everything, and he is definitely very spiritual and scientific based.

2012 Enigma Film (1.5hrs)
http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/vi...cumentary-film

Shift of the Ages Book
http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...d=18&Itemid=36
riseball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2009, 07:39 PM   #452
jtstatic

I think I'll put this link here also. I really recommend reading this book although it might sound like a waste of time at first. It's quite a compelling story when you start reading, so I assure you will either dump it totally or find out you've read the whole book in no time.

I think it has a lot of linking to various stuff out there once you start looking, which makes one wonder if it could really be true after all. Basically it also says that universe is modelled around number 9. Originally name of the book was Abduction to 9th planet. But it is actually much different from your average abduction story than you might first think.

The book has been linked on this forum earlier, so I'll just use the old link:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...ight=thiaoouba

Here's also my link from energeticforum:

http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...-prophecy.html

PS. I don't want to start discussion about the book in this thread so if you want to comment please do it in any of the other threads. The reason I mention this book here because it was this book that started my quest about number 9 leading to Rodin's VBM and from that to solfeggio frequencies, Nassim Haramein and a ton of other stuff.
Old 27-11-2009, 08:45 PM   #453
jtstatic

Few things I've been thinking:

Colors:

If we look at a rainbow, we can see how colors circle from magenta to to red.

We also get a following order of colors: M, B, C, G, Y, R

Let's assume that number 1 is magenta. Magenta is a same group with Cyan and yellow. Let's call them 1 4 and 7.

M+C=B C+Y=G Y+M=R
1+4=5 4+7=2 7+1=8

Well, we could do this the other way too, but I chose M C Y for 1 4 7 because they are lighter colors than R G B. Also 1+4+7=3 and 2+5+8=6

Also looking at the previous picture of a rainbow we have lighter side and darker side of the rainbow.

This also works with auric color pairs:

http://www.thiaoouba.com/aura_eye_exercise.htm

Notice how red is opposite to cyan?

Remember we don't get accurate mixing of other colors at this resolution yet though.

So now we have numbers for colors by simple logic. What do you think?
Old 27-11-2009, 09:33 PM   #454
sadukan

Lightbulb 666, code37 and the YiJing (I-Ching)

There's a link I found between the code37 magic hexagon total of 666 (and hence the magic6 square too) and the 64 hexagrams.

Here's where the Dogon Metaphysics I keep mentioning comes into play.

What the Dogon call the YiJing (I-Ching) is what comes out of "Amma's Egg". You might not find much about that anywhere on the internet. In Laird Scranton's book on Dogon and Egyptian symbolism he relates that Amma's Egg contains Amen within as the "World Signs" and Ptah is the shell or "Guide Signs". I suppose this might also be referred to as the "Oracle of Amon" (which if googled will probably turn up links to a Tarot Deck - not that this is unrelated as such, though probably best left for later).

If you break the 64 hexagrams down into groups with the same polarity of yin or yang you get something like this image from the "Yi-Globe" system:

_1 - (6 yang/0 yin)
_6 - (5 yang/1 yin)
15 - (4 yang/2 yin)
20 - (3 yang/3 yin)
15 - (2 yang/4 yin)
_6 - (1 yang/5 yin)
_1 - (0 yang/6 yin)
-------------------
1+6+15+20+15+6+1 = 64

I can't go into much more detail than that as I haven't made the appropriate diagrams yet. I'm still rolling with VBM and the IVM at the moment, though I have the vague outline mapped out ahead.

Tony Smith has some interesting deep analysis of the YiJing and related concepts.

After we have the hexagrams down we can then move on to the Mayan .
The game of comes next, then the game of .

My guess is that Garrett Lisi's physics paper describing is not too far off after that.

Like in the movie "" - Go is described as a microcosm of the universe. Max is seen playing Go with his mentor "Sol" (magic square of the Sun/Sol/Surya Yantra).

Another recent revelation for me was MythMath's 81 Lo Shu Tones thread, where I noticed that my initial HgTe nanocrystal pseudolattice analysis that led me into all this stuff could explain a link (via the tetrahedral number 55) to Nassim's IVM "64 Tetrahedron Grid".

sadukan.

PS It's ok - I'm already on medication (reishi tea helps too)

"over it is 19"[74:30]
(DiYu - 18 Levels of Hell)
Philip LeMarchand

Last edited by sadukan; 28-11-2009 at 02:33 AM. Reason: minor correction
sadukan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2009, 05:08 AM   #455
riseball

FYI, when it comes to mixing colors with paints, in art it is conventional that the primary colors are RED, YELLOW & BLUE, which mix to make secondary colors ORANGE(red & yellow), GREEN(yellow & blue) and PURPLE(blue & red). You can also get black from mixing all the colors. And white, well you just need to have white by itself. This is what I was taught, but I have found to be different now.

http://library.thinkquest.org/04apr/...colorwheel.gif

Another interesting point to make, is complimentary colors are colors opposite of each other on the wheel, such as BLUE(primary) is complimentary to ORANGE(secondary) such as RED(primary) is complimentary to GREEN(secondary). This is the reason surgeons where green smocks, its to readjust their eyes when in surgery, by looking up at the green helps to focus their eyes faster when looking at all the blood while operating. I think it is fascinating really. Notice how the colors always compliment one that is of a different phase, that which the triangle shows, or PRIMARY always compliments SECONDARY.

In actuallity, the colors used to mix are different using magenta, cyan, yellow, etc. but the theory is the same.
However, when it comes to color theory with light it is backwards. Using paints you mix them to get your other colors eventually leading to black if you kept mixing. With light it is the opposite....

http://www.d.umn.edu/~mharvey/colorwheel.jpg

...you mix colors you actually get white light in the middle, this is how tv's work I believe. So between the two theories, they can be considered POLAR OPPOSITES, with one being the BLACK HOLE mixing to black, and the other a WHITE HOLE mixing to white.

I just thought I would add this as it ties in with the Rodin torus in a way, and I know some of you guys are into the color theory a lot, so I thought I'd share what I know. Keep up the good work too!

Last edited by riseball; 28-11-2009 at 05:10 AM.
Old 28-11-2009, 05:19 AM   #456
riseball

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by riseball View Post
Here is a couple links I think some of you would find very interseting on David Wilcock, it may not be directly related to the Rodin Math's, but the Rodin Math's touch on everything, and he is definitely very spiritual and scientific based.

2012 Enigma Film (1.5hrs)
http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/vi...cumentary-film

Shift of the Ages Book
http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...d=18&Itemid=36
I'd also like to add, David makes a very interesting analogy of SPACE-TIME, he says that...

SPACE-TIME is space in (3d) 3 dimensions, and time in (1d) 1 dimension being linear and always moving forward. We can move around in space and time always moves forward which is the limitation.

TIME-SPACE is time in (3d) 3 dimensions, and space in (1d) 1 dimension being you can move anywhere in time, past, present future, but you are fixed in spaces.

He describes dreams as being TIME-SPACE oriented and reality as we know it as SPACE-TIME. He also goes on to say how we can access the TIME-SPACE is actually through the pineal gland, which is otherwise known as the third eye.

The reason I'm sharing this again, is because I think it fits in nicely with the Rodin torus, with the two polarities again, and as David Wilcock puts it, it explains a lot of quantum mechanics or quantum theory. Such as how an atom can act as a waver or a particle, he postulates it's because its geometry turns inside out. Anyone who has studied sacred geometry knows that there is a polar opposite for each of the platonic solids. So if light, or matter, or atoms can change phase, wow! Anyways, watch the links if you are interested. I just had to share as it ties so many things together for me, maybe it will for someone else.

Peace.
Old 28-11-2009, 06:27 AM   #457
barbitone

Nice one Riseball. It seems to me that RGB primarys are direct light whereas RYB are indirect refracted pigment light, so one is primary in that it is direct from the light source to your eye (making white light when combined) and the other is secondary because it has to bounce off of something and then into your eye (making black when combined).....Another expression of the primary and secondary "threes".

barbitone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2009, 10:07 AM   #458
djbroussard

Default A different view of color

I'll add my support for the color research group:
This is an article by Thomas J. Brown Titled "True Nature of Light" in which he describes Goethe's view of light.

"...the poet-scientist Goethe who demonstrated that Newton misunderstood what he was seeing, that colours are formed via the interaction of light and darkness."

http://www.thomasbrown.org/Light&Ele...ectricity.html

This article is linked from the Spectrochrome website (Healing with light):
http://www.spectrochrome.com/index.html

D

Last edited by djbroussard; 28-11-2009 at 10:08 AM.
Old 28-11-2009, 10:37 AM   #459
jtstatic

Thx for the input guys. Some good points there. I've also been looking at the 12 color wheel. Isn't it interesting how we also have 12 notes , and 12 cycle of fibonacci when reduced by VBM..
Old 28-11-2009, 10:51 AM   #460
jtstatic

btw, regarding to sadukans work and also myth maths lo shu tones. It's interesting to see numbers like 27 and 37 popping out. 27+37=64. Also 64 and 63 and 127 binary.

with 63 and 64 binaries we get the following sequences

They are quite nicely nested I think, also you can find these same numbers in the reduced fibonacci..

So what is this 1 and 9 that is happening? 1/9 = 0.111111...

also

1111111111x1111111111=12345678900987654321

Here's an interesting excerpt from the book thiaoouba prophecy

the pattern of the Universe dictates that nine planets revolve around their sun1. It is also the case that these suns revolve around a bigger sun, which is the nucleus for nine such suns, and their nine planets. So it continues, right to the centre of the Universe from where the explosion referred to by the English as the ‘Big Bang’ originated