Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 10-11-2009, 11:59 AM   #381
musten

Quote:
Originally Posted by mane View Post
Wave length and frequency intervals define the hue. So yellow could be considered the least dense hue.
...and frequency is energy...

Visible light by the human eye is just an interval. Rodin's model explains all energy of the universe, so the relation with just the human's eye percepcion seems relative (observer).

I mean, maybe colors are just anecdotal. Energy is doing its business and presents itself with beautiful hues. For us colors are useful because we can see them and interpret the energy involved, like a measurement.

So I can't see the relation between numbers and colors, maybe colors are a matrix of numbers, don't know... but not primordial. I mean, diferent levels of energy could seem the same hue. Very close hue, white for instance, but the energy involved differs in scale.

Don't know.
musten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 01:21 PM   #382
superluminal

Default starship schematics from glyph

this is fairly mind blowing.
note the rodin torus at the center of the system

see:
Starship Schematics in the Crop Circles | Energy Research

-alex

--
alex petty
[email protected]
skypein: +001.540.322.3922
mobile: +001.540.272.7970
superluminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 08:47 PM   #383
barbitone

Quote:
Originally Posted by superluminal View Post
this is fairly mind blowing.
note the rodin torus at the center of the system

see:
Starship Schematics in the Crop Circles | Energy Research

-alex

--
alex petty
[email protected]
Hi Alex, glad you made it over this way! My thread isn't nearly as fancy as yours or others, it's more of a "keepin it simple" kinda thread.

I've had a look at that Crop Circle schematic thing, looks cool but I don't really know what I'm looking at besides a toroidial looking "thing".....

barbitone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:31 AM   #384
superluminal

glad to be here!

i am not 100% sure what exactly the CAD drawing represents either, be it a drive system for an anti-grav craft or something else... but one thing is for sure, it does represent a new level of information being extracted from a simple field glyph.

that's progress!

--
alex petty
[email protected]
superluminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:53 AM   #385
mane

24 divides by 6 into 4 parts;

1;5,7,8,4,2
1;8,1,8,1,8
2;4,8,7,5,1
3;3,9,6,6,9

This is recording fibonacci primes by intervals of four, creating a 6x4 matrix.

Last edited by mane; 11-11-2009 at 05:59 AM.
mane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:17 AM   #386
mane

Quote:
Originally Posted by mane View Post

24 divides by 6 into 4 parts;

1;5,7,8,4,2
1;8,1,8,1,8
2;4,8,7,5,1
3;3,9,6,6,9

This is recording fibonacci primes by intervals of four, creating a 6x4 matrix.
Referencing MOD9 color theory-- http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...g?t=1257643240

I've created a color bar code of the fibonacci sequence--

Old 12-11-2009, 10:47 AM   #387
plainsight

Quote:
Originally Posted by riseball View Post

That would mean 4 and 6 are also primes, if you can divide it with 2 or 3, which are primes and 8, 9, 10, 12, 15... Eventually all numbers become prime and that defeats the purpose of having a prime numbers.

What's the deal here?

Last edited by plainsight; 12-11-2009 at 10:49 AM.
plainsight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:09 AM   #388
barbitone

Quote:
Originally Posted by plainsight View Post
That would mean 4 and 6 are also primes, if you can divide it with 2 or 3, which are primes and 8, 9, 10, 12, 15... Eventually all numbers become prime and that defeats the purpose of having a prime numbers.

What's the deal here?
In this new view, 2 is not prime and 3 is a "special" number which has properties that no other number does. In this view, only odd numbers that do not compress to a 3,6 or 9 are prime (except 3).

Old 12-11-2009, 07:49 PM   #389
riseball

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by plainsight View Post

What's the deal here?
Plainsight, there is a question about 2 and 3 NOT being prime, conventionally they are of course, but with this new way of thinking about primes I don't believe they are. I think Barbitone put it the best way when he stated that the definition of a NEW PRIME is as below.

NEW PRIME: The original number is an odd number. It is only divisible by one(1) or itself or another new prime. It meets the decimal parity (MOD9) of only 1,2,4,5,7,8 (same as Rodin's double circuit 1,2,4,8,7,5) when reduced to a single digit one(1) through nine(9).
(eg. 11=1+1=2, 13=1+3=4, etc.)

I think this best describes it, which would make 2's and 3's not NEW PRIMES. Notice how the decimal parity for a new prime is never 3,6,9. I find this very interesting and matches Rodin's work perfectly.

To me, I feel the 3, 6, 9 is the lattice or framework of the universe with as Marko describes it the 3, 6 are the magnetism and the 9 is the aetheron in the center. The new primes have a significant role that is not quite evident to us at this time as all numbers have their significance. It is just much more visible to us when we can simplify things in this manner such that Marko's work has done for all of us!
riseball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2009, 08:53 AM   #390
plainsight

OK, so all these new primes converge to 1, 5, 7 and 2, 4, 8, two being the 11. They repeat themselves like that to infinity. Makes sense now.

Last edited by plainsight; 13-11-2009 at 09:37 AM.
Old 13-11-2009, 11:11 PM   #391
strangeinlostworld
Banned

Default Question to all who have studied this

Can the study of vortex maths, etc provide the keys to understanding the nature of our reality, ie, is duality just something we are stuck with or are we meant to learn to transcend it then move onto another level of existence?
strangeinlostworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2009, 04:11 AM   #392
barbitone

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangeinlostworld View Post
Can the study of vortex maths, etc provide the keys to understanding the nature of our reality, ie, is duality just something we are stuck with or are we meant to learn to transcend it then move onto another level of existence?
Absolutely! You cant "get rid of" duality but you can transend it in the sense that you become non-dual minded in your awareness, in your consciousness. Both sides must always be valid though, you cannot have one without the other, it's a situation in which your consciousness encompasses "this AND that" as opposed to "this OR that" and in this new viewpoint you are operating on a higher level (some call it "fourth" density).

It's like the "flat-lander" idea in which a 2D entity, is coming to grips with a 3D reality whereby 2D still exists in the 3D reality, the difference being that you are no longer limited to those dimensions but they still exist.....

I could go on forever with metaphysical and spiritual implications of numerical and geometrical revelations, the reason I hold back is because I find it hard to communicate in text, in this form. If I could communicate it with you vocally I could speak for hours.

This new angle or perspective on mathematics deeply embodies the concepts I just attempted to explain, but it requires, as all knowledge does, that you meet it half way so to speak.....

Old 14-11-2009, 06:06 AM   #393
mane

Old 14-11-2009, 06:28 AM   #394
strangeinlostworld
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbitone View Post
Absolutely! You cant "get rid of" duality but you can transend it in the sense that you become non-dual minded in your awareness, in your consciousness. Both sides must always be valid though, you cannot have one without the other, it's a situation in which your consciousness encompasses "this AND that" as opposed to "this OR that" and in this new viewpoint you are operating on a higher level (some call it "fourth" density).

It's like the "flat-lander" idea in which a 2D entity, is coming to grips with a 3D reality whereby 2D still exists in the 3D reality, the difference being that you are no longer limited to those dimensions but they still exist.....

I could go on forever with metaphysical and spiritual implications of numerical and geometrical revelations, the reason I hold back is because I find it hard to communicate in text, in this form. If I could communicate it with you vocally I could speak for hours.

This new angle or perspective on mathematics deeply embodies the concepts I just attempted to explain, but it requires, as all knowledge does, that you meet it half way so to speak.....

So if I go out and do something that is perceived as negative, such as hurt someone or vandalize something someone has worked hard at, could I also be responsible for creating positive at the same time, since everything must always have an equal opposite? Is attempting to "do good" completely pointless? Is there any point trying to be a good parent, or husband or wife etc?
Old 14-11-2009, 09:53 AM   #395
barbitone

Quote:
So if I go out and do something that is perceived as negative, such as hurt someone or vandalize something someone has worked hard at, could I also be responsible for creating positive at the same time, since everything must always have an equal opposite? Is attempting to "do good" completely pointless? Is there any point trying to be a good parent, or husband or wife etc?
Are you seriously asking me this because you want to hear my thoughts on these things or are you just "baiting" me?

Old 14-11-2009, 11:02 AM   #396
plainsight

Quote:
I'm sure you've heard about "do bad things and bad things will happen TO YOU" and/or vice versa. That's equaling out. But the system nowadays can totally distort the picture, to produce end results you described.

Last edited by plainsight; 14-11-2009 at 11:09 AM.
Old 14-11-2009, 11:24 AM   #397
strangeinlostworld
Banned

Quote:
Are you seriously asking me this because you want to hear my thoughts on these things or are you just "baiting" me?
No, I'm sorry, I wasn't baiting you. I'm just going through one of my "confused" phases. Probably not the right thread to discuss this on though; this one is dedicated to maths.

*tiptoes quietly away*
Old 14-11-2009, 11:35 AM   #398
barbitone

Quote:
No, I'm sorry, I wasn't baiting you. I'm just going through one of my "confused" phases. Probably not the right thread to discuss this on though; this one is dedicated to maths.

*tiptoes quietly away*
Oh, ok sorry mate, it's hard to tell what the tone is in text communication some times, ya know.....

"Good" and "Bad" aren't really the same as what I am saying, they are not axioms of reality because they are relative and a matter of perspective and judgement so they are too transient to apply in this sense.

But in general, I guess you could say, that which orientates you towards "Intergration", in terms of consciousness, as opposed to "Segregation" or "DIS-Intergration" is "Good". Very loosely......

Old 14-11-2009, 11:39 AM   #399
strangeinlostworld
Banned

Quote:
Oh, ok sorry mate, it's hard to tell what the tone is in text communication some times, ya know.....

"Good" and "Bad" aren't really the same as what I am saying, they are not axioms of reality because they are relative and a matter of perspective and judgement so they are too transient to apply in this sense.

But in general, I guess you could say, that which orientates you towards "Intergration", in terms of consciousness, as opposed to "Segregation" or "DIS-Intergration" is "Good". Very loosely......

Being non judgmental; having an unconditional love and balanced type of compassion that isn't pushy or controlling but occasionally steps in to stop something when it really needs to?

That type of "integration?"

Ok, 'nuff said.

*saunters off again very quickly*

Last edited by strangeinlostworld; 14-11-2009 at 11:40 AM.
Old 14-11-2009, 03:03 PM   #400
j35p3r4d0

there is no real duality, only divisions of perspective within a spectrum.

DO YOUR PART: KNOW YOUR DIMENSIONAL INTERGRATIVE STRUCTURES!

"The morphogenetic field scalar grid structure of dimensions takes the form of sets of 15-Dimensional Matrices, grouped in sets of 3 dimensions each, forming 5 sets of 3-dimensinal Reality Fields called Harmonic Universes.

The 15-Dimensions composing 5 Harmonic Universes together represent one Time Matrix system.

Each Dimension of frequency is composed of 12 Sub-frequency bands, or shorter cycles of the "flashing on and off" of scalar-wave points, which exist as part of the longer cycle of the full Dimensional Frequency Band.

Particles having varying vibratory-oscillation rates and angles of spin (ARPS) allow multiple dimensional reality fields to coexist within the same space while remaining perceptually invisible to each other.

The relationship between wave strata within the dimensional frequency bands create the holographic refraction of light, sound and scalar waves that allows consciousness to perceive the illusions of matter solidity, space, time and externalization of reality while it is ensconced within the structures of dimensionalization.
j35p3r4d0 is offline   Reply With Quote