Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 16-06-2009, 01:30 AM   #201
riseball

Nice Barbitone, I love how the patterns emerge all so naturally and in different ways as you've shown. I can see Rodins doubling pattern forward and backward in the first and third rows with the fourth row having the 3's and 6's oscillating around the 9's.

I'd like to know what the significance of the 1-8 pair in there is? As there are no 2-7, or 4-5 emerge by themselves.
riseball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009, 07:12 AM   #202
barbitone

Quote:
Originally Posted by riseball View Post
Nice Barbitone, I love how the patterns emerge all so naturally and in different ways as you've shown. I can see Rodins doubling pattern forward and backward in the first and third rows with the fourth row having the 3's and 6's oscillating around the 9's.

I'd like to know what the significance of the 1-8 pair in there is? As there are no 2-7, or 4-5 emerge by themselves.
You'll find that if you start the sequence with 2 instead of 1 you will get the next polar pairs 2 and 7, as opposed to 1 and 8..... then with 3 you will get 3 and 6 etc etc....

If you do it all the way to 9 you will have 216 numbers. (24 times 9 = 216) (6 cubed = 216) (2 + 1 + 6 = 9)

barbitone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2009, 02:21 AM   #203
davereed

Default For some reason I see a connection...

here with the work of Harold Aspden. I'm not sure what, but I think it has to do with resonance. Perhaps 2 Rodin coils connected through a load with high voltage Aspden thinks his units would resonate on their own (no need for switching) and download energy from the aether without depleting the voltage source. The load he describes is a transformer between the plates with the power being tapped off the secondary.

I need to read more. Just putting it out there.

Dave
davereed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2009, 05:42 AM   #204
vlahstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0sty View Post

Did you know the great pyramid is perfect, but they say the top of the pyramid is not in the middle of the square base and has an error of a quarter of a inch lol . but that is because the modern scientists has calculate wrong the Pi number.
Pi or π is a mathematical constant whose value is the ratio of any circle's circumference to its diameter in Euclidean space; this is the same value as the ratio of a circle's area to the square of its radius. It is approximately equal to 3.14159 in the usual decimal notation (see the table for its representation in some other bases). π is one of the most important mathematical and physical constants: many formulae from mathematics, science, and engineering involve π.
Circumference = π × diameter

Area of the circle = π × area of the shaded square

Calculating Pi number
π can be empirically estimated by drawing a large circle, then measuring its diameter and circumference and dividing the circumference by the diameter. Another geometry-based approach, due to Archimedes,[19] is to calculate the perimeter, Pn , of a regular polygon with n sides circumscribed around a circle with diameter d. Then

That is, the more sides the polygon has, the closer the approximation approaches π. Archimedes determined the accuracy of this approach by comparing the perimeter of the circumscribed polygon with the perimeter of a regular polygon with the same number of sides inscribed inside the circle. Using a polygon with 96 sides, he computed the fractional range:

I will say only that his ARCHIMEDES axiom (287-212 BC) resulting from the conclusion that seems logical in our OLD thinking and reference, namely that a circle can be compared and even overlapped with circumscribed polygon with infinite number of sides is not accurate!

The modern scientist will say to you if you give them the TRUE PI NUMBER "Archimedes established margin that included PI: between 3.1408 (223/71) and 3.1428 (22 / 7), so the your result are not included in this interval, so that is false!"

For the moment all the guys out there uses PI=3.1415(....)
but the true Pi number is 3,1446(...) go and measure on terrain!!! practical !!!

PI=4/radical(PHI, the golden ratio = 1.61803399(...)) = 3.14460550981492(...) !!!
The Golden Ratio!!!

Facts:
According to the true pi number the diameter of the Large Hadron Collider is smaller with 8.13 meters!
According to the true pi number the GREAT PYRAMID IS P.E.R.F.E.C.T.!!!!!!!
According to the true pi number N.A.S.A. is using the true PI number. lol
According to the true pi number the humans will be able to build more perfect buildings (and durable ffs!!!)
ACCORDING TO THE TRUE PI NUMBER THE MARKO RODIN SINGLE TORUS COIL WILL BE UPGRADED AND MORE EFFICIENT!!! and a little bigger in diameter )
Correction: PI=4/sqrt(PHI)=3.144605511029693144(...)...without doubt...MEASURED!...But, pay attention, please, about the"PARADOX OF THE SMALL ANGLES"up to sqrt[sqrt(89)]=3.071478656(...) sexag.deg. I'll explain you, later!
See you, please: http://quadrature.ro

V L A H S T A R
Mircea-Mugurel Serban

Last edited by vlahstar; 18-06-2009 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Completion!
vlahstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 02:02 AM   #205
mane

Rodin Coil might be wrong? Interesting point made in this video. I like what this guy is up to.

here is a new rodin coil effects vid by the same guy
Old 27-06-2009, 05:38 AM   #206
barbitone

Old 27-06-2009, 10:08 AM   #207
barbitone

Quote:
Originally Posted by mane View Post
Rodin Coil might be wrong? Interesting point made in this video. I like what this guy is up to.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHc1-...eature=related

here is a new rodin coil effects vid by the same guy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Gd1U...eature=related

I can't work out of the DNA structure, is it meant to look like this;

Or this;

????

Last edited by barbitone; 27-06-2009 at 10:09 AM.
Old 27-06-2009, 11:47 AM   #208
barbitone

Old 27-06-2009, 05:05 PM   #209
mane

I'm pretty sure it's this one. The other illustration doesn't show 3 dimensions, and dna is in space of course.

With the 3,6 implications of FNG your illustration may suggest that there would be a space in the construction of the coil.
Old 28-06-2009, 05:42 PM   #210
mane

I tried posting this reasoning on jamiebuturff's youtube channel, but I don't know if it worked. For the record--

"Just as the 9 is implied in the division to 3,6, the 3,6 are implied in the division to FNG (147, 258), which might suggest that in winding in accordance to FNG the energy's pattern in fulfilled; although, in the logic of Rodin, comparing the spacing of the DNA itself, I see your point. I suppose lab verification will be necessary, but in theory, I'm leaning towards spacing with implications of 3,6,9. It's possible that the ATCG chemical patterns in the zipping of the DNA, which to my knowledge from this image "DNA" oscillate just as the 3,6 do, account for the 3,6 in such oscillation, despite being physically manifest. Also, there is a hydrogen bond which accounts for the 9 in the sense you present, which is interesting because Hydrogen, with a single electron and proton orbiting a nucleus, is the most pervading element in the universe, and the fulcrum of the DNA system, reflecting the nature of 9."

Last edited by mane; 29-06-2009 at 12:49 AM.
mane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 06:37 PM   #211
jesta_g

Quickest Hi!

Barbie ive said it before but this thread is the bombay! ill have the net up n running in a week so will be back full steam.

I got many things to go over with you on this. While ive been away ive gone over Rodins (and others) work. this is even mnore mind blowing than we first realised from Rodins work.

Anyway sorry that this is short n sweet. its good to be back with the forum My time has literally revolved around my boy and other priorities.

Once again banging thread man!
Old 03-07-2009, 03:39 PM   #212
musten

Thumbs up UP! We want this thread Sticky !!!

What year was the Rodin's lecture? 2007?

I confess, the first time I saw the video I though "this guy is not from this planet" Marko seems really cool. I like his lifestyle.
musten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 04:45 PM   #213
callybhoy
Banned

The Rodin lecture is around 15yrs old as far as I'm aware.
callybhoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 03:16 AM   #214
mane

this is awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3IWk...er_profilepage
Old 06-07-2009, 06:40 AM   #215
antonovikov

Default 15 years? too little result for

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedsi View Post
The Rodin lecture is around 15yrs old as far as I'm aware.
Can't be true. What happened since, even if true?

Why no more lectures were revealed? And what about the book Marko mentioned in his lecture? Anyone managed to get one?
antonovikov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 11:46 AM   #216
barbitone

Quote:
Originally Posted by mane View Post
That's highly impressive and gives the Rodin coil alot of credit to it's abilities.
Nice one!

Old 06-07-2009, 11:49 AM   #217
barbitone

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonovikov View Post

Why no more lectures were revealed? And what about the book Marko mentioned in his lecture? Anyone managed to get one?
Yeah it was made in like, 95 or something. There was a book on Amazon but it was really expensive and disappeared quickly.

Last time I contacted him he said he was working hard with others, to get a good portion compiled and release it on Utube as soon as it was done. But he said it could take a few years or so! I hope he was just being overly dramatic.....

Old 06-07-2009, 11:50 AM   #218
barbitone

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesta_g View Post
Quickest Hi!

Barbie ive said it before but this thread is the bombay! ill have the net up n running in a week so will be back full steam.

I got many things to go over with you on this. While ive been away ive gone over Rodins (and others) work. this is even mnore mind blowing than we first realised from Rodins work.

Anyway sorry that this is short n sweet. its good to be back with the forum My time has literally revolved around my boy and other priorities.

Once again banging thread man!
Hey dude, thanks man. Hope you can be back here in discussion soon!

Old 08-07-2009, 12:25 AM   #219
maximumgravity1

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonovikov View Post

...And what about the book Marko mentioned in his lecture? Anyone managed to get one?
I managed to get a copy of his book a few weeks ago. I think it was a stroke of luck. I did some scouring on the internet and came across a book list someone had and was selling the book. It took a long while to finally get it - but i got it.

There is some interesting info, but most of it is already on the net in some form or other. I haven't gone through it all yet - been busy with other things. But most of what is there is a furhter explanation of the basic concepts outlined in the videos. A few more charts and graphs - and many of the images he used in the video presentation are in the book.

I wrapped a second coil, but havent had time yet to play around with them together. I have some info I am trying to gather on some of Tesla's concepts with his Ozone Patent that i want to incorporate, but am trying to get a friend to help.

Anyway, will keep plugging away as time permits - and post back any interesting findings.
maximumgravity1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 08:20 AM   #220
antonovikov

About the book: you think it would help if we make it available to public domain?

Would you share and/or sell it?
antonovikov is offline   Reply With Quote