Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 24-04-2016, 03:29 PM   #1
madbomber

Default Yorkshire Ripper to face new trial?

According to the Mail, Sutcliffe may face trial for a number of murders committed for which he was never charged. So why the long wait? David Yallop, the man who identified the Ripper before he was even captured, claimed in his book 'Deliver Us From Evil' that Sutcliffe had certainly murdered many more than those attributed to him by the police. He named a number of women whose deaths he believed were caused by Sutcliffe.

Sutcliffe has taken the authorities for a ride over 30 years. He told his wife, Sonia, before his trial that his aim was to get put in a mental hospital. A number of eminent psychiatrists who testified at his trial ended up looking foolish when the jury didn't buy their theories and found Sutcliffe guilty. That was soon fixed though and Sutcliffe went to Broadmoor where he was free to hob-nob with our old chum Savile and his guests. He should have been lynched.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-victims.html
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...t-back-7821756

Last edited by madbomber; 24-04-2016 at 03:31 PM.
madbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2016, 03:44 PM   #2
supertzar

My family visited the UK in 1981 and my sister and I were terrified the Ripper was going to get us in the dorm where we stayed!
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2016, 03:45 PM   #3
sevenhills

He was caught very close to where I lived!
sevenhills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2016, 04:04 PM   #4
grannie27

This Policeman says they KNEW there were two killers .....

The Savile connection ....

Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.
Don Miguel Ruiz
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2016, 04:06 PM   #5
grannie27

Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.
Don Miguel Ruiz
Old 24-04-2016, 05:05 PM   #6
clachan

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
My family visited the UK in 1981 and my sister and I were terrified the Ripper was going to get us in the dorm where we stayed!
Same here....I visited the States in 1987 and i was terrified that Jimmy Jones would get me !!
Old 24-04-2016, 05:08 PM   #7
madbomber

I don't know what to make of O'Gara. There was an Irish suspect whom the police never found. A witness described him as driving a land rover and wearing a donkey jacket, which I though was stereotyping. As I recall, he came to light shortly after the murder of Emily Jackson.

As for Savile, well, who can say? He lived in the locale where some of the killings took place and we know he had a taste for corpses, but, there again, no evidence was released to suggest that any of the victims had been sexually assaulted post mortem.

Those were strange times. I'd moved to London a year pr two before the Ripper murders began and, you know what it's like there: if it didn't happen in London, it was of no importance. But my family were in Manchester and my young sister, who was in her early teens, was afraid to go out anywhere after the murder in Hulme. Add to that the continuous threat of IRA bombs, the fear level was quite high.

I think the coppers stopped looking once they had Sutcliffe. He was never tried for all his crimes was he? The plod in Yorkshire has a well-earned reputation for slack investigation procedures and George Oldfield wasn't too worried about fitting up an innocent person (see Judith Ward). It wouldn't surprise me if Sutcliffe killed a lot more women and it wouldn't surprise me if he had an accomplice. It was suggested at the time that his mate, Trevor Birdsall, knew more than he was letting on. Described by Yallop as looking like a 'sick rat' as he gave evidence at the Old Bailey, it's quite possible he had further knowledge.

The AG himself prosecuted Sutcliffe, which was strange in of itself. Moreover, it reached a point in the trial when the AG was arguing for Sutcliffe to be placed in Broadmoor. Maybe he bought the whole 'voices from God' bit but I doubt a man as urbane as Sir Michael Havers would fall for that. Something was covered up.
Old 24-04-2016, 05:25 PM   #8
peabrain
Inactive

This may sound a bit morbid but we haven't had a serial killer here in UK for while, discounting certain politicians of course.
Anyway back to Sutcliffe, it beggars belief that salvile openly flaunted his association with this monster,
Birds of a feather I guess and a psychopath gets sick thrills by brazen behaviour of this kind.
peabrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2016, 05:26 PM   #9
madbomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by clachan View Post
Same here....I visited the States in 1987 and i was terrified that Jimmy Jones would get me !!
I visited NY when Son of Sam was on the rampage in 1976. I was there for 10 days and, during that time, he shot two people in Queens.
Old 24-04-2016, 05:27 PM   #10
madbomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by peabrain View Post
This may sound a bit morbid but we haven't had a serial killer here in UK for while, discounting certain politicians of course.
Anyway back to Sutcliffe, it beggars belief that salvile openly flaunted his association with this monster,
Birds of a feather I guess and a psychopath gets sick thrills by brazen behaviour of this kind.
We had that bloke in Ipswich a while back and then there's the good Dr. Shipman.
Old 24-04-2016, 06:15 PM   #11
sevenhills

Stephen Harris - The "Crossbow Killer" - He seemed to be off the scale loony.
Old 24-04-2016, 06:19 PM   #12
madbomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhills View Post
Stephen Harris - The "Crossbow Killer" - He seemed to be off the scale loony.
Yep, he was certainly more than a sandwich short of a picnic. Didn't his defence try and pin some of the blame on his relationship with his promiscuous mother?
Old 24-04-2016, 07:00 PM   #13
diamond dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by madbomber View Post
We had that bloke in Ipswich a while back and then there's the good Dr. Shipman.
'That bloke in Ipswich' was innocent...imo https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...ghlight=wright

The Sutcliffe article is media bullshit..
''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie

Last edited by diamond dogs; 24-04-2016 at 07:10 PM.
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2016, 07:12 PM   #14
sevenhills

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond dogs View Post
'That bloke in Ipswich' was innocent...imo https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...ghlight=wright

Why do you think he was innocent?
You make no case whatsoever in the thread you link to about the case.
Old 24-04-2016, 07:51 PM   #15
onenarrowdoor
Inactive

Wright was bang to rights. It was as clean cut a case as could be.
onenarrowdoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2016, 08:05 PM   #16
ima gene

Cool

This is interesting, I wonder if the Saville link is going to be officially made in the msm, if so, could be opening the door to all sorts. (hence the Queens declaration about 2015 being the last christmas at Buckingham Palace). There seems to be some kind of urgency to wrap things up.
Old 24-04-2016, 08:29 PM   #17
madbomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond dogs View Post

It may be but the suspicion that Sutcliffe killed far more than 13 women has been there since 1981. Are you saying he didn't kill more than that?
Old 25-04-2016, 10:00 AM   #18
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by madbomber View Post
It may be but the suspicion that Sutcliffe killed far more than 13 women has been there since 1981. Are you saying he didn't kill more than that?

Sutcliffe admitted to his Father he had killed 8 woman ,but he made an arangement with the Police to say he had killed all 13 , they said if he did there would be No Trail in Court and he could go to a mental Hospital in Liverpool instead of Prison,after he took the blame for all of the Murders the Police went back on their word .

Don Miguel Ruiz
Old 25-04-2016, 10:03 AM   #19
grannie27

Don Miguel Ruiz
Old 25-04-2016, 06:14 PM   #20
ima gene

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Sutcliffe admitted to his Father he had killed 8 woman ,but he made an arangement with the Police to say he had killed all 13 , they said if he did there would be No Trail in Court and he could go to a mental Hospital in Liverpool instead of Prison,after he took the blame for all of the Murders the Police went back on their word .

The Smoking Gun. This is going to be interesting. Wonder if Sutcliffe (or whoever might be pretending to be Sutcliffe), is about to be topped off. I think that the info is going to get out whatever happens.