Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 03-05-2014, 03:58 PM   #21
swamideva

Quiz time.

swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 04:50 PM   #22
craig32
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
When will people catch on.

I'm going door-to-door with information and leaflets to inform others. I may just gather an extra few hundred to help join our worldly ranks.
craig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 05:09 PM   #23
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Thumbs up The great BIG FLOOD all over again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig32 View Post
I'm going door-to-door with information and leaflets to inform others. I may just gather an extra few hundred to help join our worldly ranks.

And that's how it begins.

10 makes 20

20 makes 40

40 makes 80 ............ & so on.

Multiply this by a thousand & you talking real numbers.

Every man/woman counts .......... EVERYONE!

The top gang cabal fears nothing more then incentive by the individual.

Just look how things moved since 9/11 where it all began.

The great BIG FLOOD all over again. The masters nightmare just around there corner!!

Last edited by oiram; 03-05-2014 at 05:11 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 08:16 PM   #24
swamideva

Please, please share this image with everyone please like , and tag at least one friend ...We have to be our own MEDIA ...Mayday Mayday .The handing in of our petition, and Directive to 10 Downing streethttp://www.chemtrailsprojectuk.com/take-action/directive/, Part of our massive Rejection awareness day held in London .upmost respect to all 300 dedicated souls who made the day the huge success it was ..Research Geoengineering....

Old 10-05-2014, 05:16 PM   #25
swamideva

BBC - The Big Allotment Challenge - Episode 1 - This sky is at 2.22 right at the beginning of the episode. It is the 2nd chem trail sky by that point...

Old 18-05-2014, 01:53 PM   #26
anthony81

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellis_deatrip View Post
When will people catch on that there's many more planes in the air today than there was 30 years ago?
Christ it doesen't take long for the shills to jump on this thread, chemtrails are happening this is a FACT I see it with my own eyes
anthony81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2014, 02:53 PM   #27
tnt1

One has to wonder if the powers promoting this dumping of these materials into the upper atmosphere knows something we do not!? Could it be some of their experiments past have deteriorated our atmosphere? Could it be they opened a hole in it and we are losing it year by year and slowly the planet will now lose its life giving atmosphere at a much quickened pace since they opened something they cannot close now?

Some seem to think this is thickening the atmosphere in places where it is detected thin from week to week in our planets rotation around the sun. This would indeed thicken it yes? So what would be the purpose then? To block the ultraviolet light? IF (note big if) we are to believe that is the ultraviolet light more dangerous than the dumping long term so the lesser of the two evils? We simply don't know. I think all we are really wanting is to know why first and foremost but surely it is not to kill both us and themselves? This dumping is taking place over the D.C. where many of the elite walk everyday and I've seen it myself over D.C., Baltimore, Memphis, Nashville, Tulsa, OK City, K.C. and Saint Louis all alike so the elite and their babies are getting this too! Something does not make sense!
Old 18-05-2014, 04:14 PM   #28
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Default I only put 1 + 1 together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
One has to wonder if the powers promoting this dumping of these materials into the upper atmosphere knows something we do not!? Could it be some of their experiments past have deteriorated our atmosphere? Could it be they opened a hole in it and we are losing it year by year and slowly the planet will now lose its life giving atmosphere at a much quickened pace since they opened something they cannot close now?

Some seem to think this is thickening the atmosphere in places where it is detected thin from week to week in our planets rotation around the sun. This would indeed thicken it yes? So what would be the purpose then? To block the ultraviolet light? IF (note big if) we are to believe that is the ultraviolet light more dangerous than the dumping long term so the lesser of the two evils? We simply don't know. I think all we are really wanting is to know why first and foremost but surely it is not to kill both us and themselves? This dumping is taking place over the D.C. where many of the elite walk everyday and I've seen it myself over D.C., Baltimore, Memphis, Nashville, Tulsa, OK City, K.C. and Saint Louis all alike so the elite and their babies are getting this too! Something does not make sense!
Well this adds to the confusion!

Surprise, Surprise leaves as with whom? Zionists overseas or Banker games paying good money.

They even spraying over there if its not a dialectic counter propaganda tactic.

I need images coming from Israel.

Could anyone proof this comes from Israel? >>>> I don't like when people adding fancy music to things like this ,,, Suspect!

CHEMTRAILS ISRAEL!!! MUST SEE!!! (Same movie Better Resol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nKSXGhIw98

Chemtrails in Israel!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYlh5DoO_78 << Again the music is what gets me suspect if you know what I mean!

Chemtrails over Israel
Images attached are of the sky over Ra'anana, in the Israeli costal plains.

I've been suspecting that they were spraying over Israel for a few months now but I wasn't sure. Here and there I would see a single cloud that looked funny, smudged. Sometimes I'd see a couple of them at a time but still I wasn't sure if they were the real thing. The long lines, the actual chemtrails, were never laid. Perhaps they were practicing. As of the beginning of October and during almost every day in the month that passed the spraying campaign over Israel became an unmistakable fact, slowly increasing in volume to what it is now, a heavy daily and nightly assault.

I've been expecting the spraying to start for years, but I wasn't expecting this. The spraying campaign over Israel is different then anywhere else in the world. The majority of the Israeli population is located in a narrow stretch along the cost of the Mediterranean Sea. In what has to be an attempt to disguise the spraying as regular clouds, chemtrails are never laid over the land. They are spread over the sea and are left to drift inland on the wind that blows from west to east through most of the year. I only saw actual trails over my house twice; both times they were laid in a short burst above large chemclouds already formed (as can be seen in the first image).
It seems that the trails are laid over the sea in short intermediate bursts, not as the long lines that are laid elsewhere in the world, again, in an attempt to make them seem more like clouds as they drift inland. But it's that pattern of spraying, along with very low wind blow, almost no wind at all on most days that creates the most horrifying, not-cloud-like, chemclouds. With hardly any wind, the chemclouds do not disperse well and they drip all over the sky. At times it seems the entire sky is melting. People I asked to look up were shocked.

I was wandering how they spray the towns that are farther inland, like Jerusalem, if they don't lay any lines over the land. Can the chemicals that are sprayed aver the sea reach that far? Well, until recently I didn't get the chance to travel that far. On Monday, last week, I did get to traveled to the town of Modi'in to visit Barry Chamish. With the 4th annual conference on the Rabin assassination coming in a week we had a lot of work to do and a lot of new material to send out. When I neared the town I noticed that above the regular clouds there were several chemclouds and that farther east there was somewhat of a whiteout. A couple of minutes later I looked up from the road and did see an actual long and thin chemtrail running across half the sky. So they do lay lines were it's needed! Then, a couple of hours later I went outside to Barry's porch to have a smoke and was shocked at what I saw. I yelled at Barry to come and see. Two jet warplanes, and by the way they were flying and sounding I'm sure they were warplanes, probably f-15s, were flying almost side by side and laying two parallel trails. Both turned sharply down, keeping the very short and dangerous distance from each other, then they turned again and went back towards were they came from, creating a very elongated double ellipsoid . Then, to convince us that these were not regular contrails, they stopped spraying and flew away without leaving another trace in the sky. It was at sunset and the chemtrails were brilliantly lit in red and orange. In about 20 minutes the lines merged to form a small chemclouds, the only one in a clear sky, which did look much like a cloud and hovered over the city center. A couple of minutes later it got to dark to see.

About a week and a half ago things got a lot more intense. HUGE chemclouds are now passing over my house. Some of them look like an entire load of chemicals was just droped in the sky. At times the entire sky is covered completely with these horrible things. Some got waves in them, other have more of a popcorn pattern to them. Some have holes and cuts with straight sides. Some monstrous chemclouds show all the patterns side by side.

Has anyone else noticed that when you install Windows XP it starts up with a background image that has a chemtrail, chemclouds and chemfog ?

Images are uploaded! see four posts down.
http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/001960.html

And I got a comment like this!

I hate mysteries! I want to beat them with a baseball bat.

China and Israel are the only two countries without chemtrails.

WHY? WHY? WHY? Curious potheads would like to know.

What China and Israel have in common is a nuclear arsenal capable of
wiping out the CFR NWO Bilderberg Chemtrail Genocidalists.

This is an excellent reason for Iran - and every other nation - to
develop a nuclear arsenal capable of striking the CFR Nazis, the
Bilderberg Building and the Gay Edgar Hoover Building.

With the current data available: nuclear weapons with a reliable
delivery system is the ONLY thing that can protect your nation from
President Obama's Bilderberg CFR NWO Chemtrail Genocidalists.

Now, I know what you're thinking: "Genocidalist" isn't a word.

Yeah, I know; but neither is "Chemtrail."

Oh, Look! Here come one now!
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.afghanistan/Ekuej5tDMOQ

So I hope not this is the way they fixed a comment like the above & just created images they placed on the net to mislead?

Here are some images but how could I trust this? And its suspect because it shows colour pattens??
http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/002004.html

Ups that's a bit big image will just change the image to a link >>>

Last edited by oiram; 18-05-2014 at 04:43 PM.
Old 18-05-2014, 07:36 PM   #29
donjuan

The whole chemtrail thing is a distraction to cover up air pollution and make people who speak out against it look crazy.
donjuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2014, 08:08 PM   #30
screamingeagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjuan View Post
The whole chemtrail thing is a distraction to cover up air pollution and make people who speak out against it look crazy.
Dig deeper.....
Old 18-05-2014, 11:06 PM   #31
oiram
Inactive

Cool Not just like this .. That's more like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingeagle View Post
Dig deeper.....

Not just like this! >>
> Yeah ... that's the way >

Oak Ridge Boys-Dig A Little Deeper In The Well (live)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPkRCSpyBMo

Last edited by oiram; 18-05-2014 at 11:22 PM.
Old 21-05-2014, 11:35 AM   #32
swamideva

Soon this stuff will be out in the open. Then the MSM lies will be obvious.

Chemtrails/Contrails mentioned on RTE Weather.

Airplane Contrails now create cloud cover that blacken out a country from receiving sunlight according to Irish Mainstream Meteoroligist Evelyn Cusack. For Information on Chemtrailing / Geoengineering / Weather Manipulation go to http://www.uk-skywatch.co.uk
Old 23-05-2014, 05:35 PM   #33
swamideva

Contrails ?

" ... but chemtrails are just a conspiracy theory"
Old 24-05-2014, 05:10 PM   #34
swamideva

More evidence.

Denial of chemtrails=cognitive dissonance

Aerospace Worker: "I Installed Chemtrails Devices" @ Monday Demonstration 5/12/2014 - ENGLISH SUBS
Old 24-05-2014, 05:34 PM   #35
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjuan View Post
Yes but when will people realise?

I do belive that the paticular fuel mix they use on the aviation industry causes an increase in lingering contrails and that if they changed the fuel then there wouldent be a problem.

Its when peole say they have containers full of chemicals that thry spray on us to kill us, without one shread of evedence that makes them look crazy.

People also get confused with cload seeding and that makes them look ignorent.
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz

Last edited by wakeup2nwo; 24-05-2014 at 05:39 PM.
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2014, 05:58 PM   #36
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeup2nwo View Post
Yes but when will people realise?

I do belive that the paticular fuel mix they use on the aviation industry causes an increase in lingering contrails and that if they changed the fuel then there wouldent be a problem.

Its when peole say they have containers full of chemicals that thry spray on us to kill us, without one shread of evedence that makes them look crazy.

People also get confused with cload seeding and that makes them look ignorent.
Your beliefs are irrelevant, there is evidence enough on this thread and plenty more besides.
Old 24-05-2014, 07:12 PM   #37
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
Your beliefs are irrelevant, there is evidence enough on this thread and plenty more besides.
What evedence? Please dont just tell me to look up.
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
Old 24-05-2014, 07:17 PM   #38
craig32
Inactive

Proof of chemtrails is in the sky, all you have to do is look up. Refusing to look up shows you're afraid, terrified of not being able to understand something.

In your mind, you are basically saying: They tell me to look up, but I'll be defiant and refuse to comply.
Old 24-05-2014, 07:33 PM   #39
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig32 View Post
Proof of chemtrails is in the sky, all you have to do is look up. Refusing to look up shows you're afraid, terrified of not being able to understand something.

In your mind, you are basically saying: They tell me to look up, but I'll be defiant and refuse to comply.
You do t know me. Im not saying there isnt streaks in the sky. Stop being so ignorant. Just listen to yourself.

The fact is that the aviation indusry makes billions a year while fucking up the climate with increaced cload cover and polition to the atmosphere. So yeas there are chemtrails but they are not being sprayed through big tanks ob board of plans.

The aviation industry wouldnt want you to protest the fact they are fucking up the natural echo system now would they. They would be shut down if people gave a fuck about the planet.

We all know green peace are controlled so we know why they aint protesting the aviation industry dont we?
Old 24-05-2014, 07:44 PM   #40
craig32
Inactive

Quote:
You don't know me.
I wouldn't want to know somebody like you, someone that refuses to believe and help themselves.

Quote:
Stop being so ignorant. Just listen to yourself.
You're projecting - What you mean is you've got to stop being so ignorant and listen to yourself.