Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 15-06-2013, 06:04 PM   #41
cosmo99

I don't need to see videos or photos. I see (and some days feels the effects) these chemtrails every day we have blue skies. And I have seen with my own eyes planes turning back on itself, and I have seen with my own eyes planes flying in a 3 plane line while other planes crossed them. I don;t need to see videos as I see this in real actual life in the very skies above me

I also read that governments do not say what it is that is being sprayed. There has never been an official statement from any government that I can see that explains openly what it is that they are spraying. What is the secret? Like Bilderberg and many other things, what & why the secrecy?

People only try to hide things, mock people when they have a bad secret to hide
cosmo99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2013, 06:33 PM   #42
doctorkmt
Inactive

Please somebody respond to this ...

Im an air traffic controller and sit watching a radar controlling aircraft in and out of some of the most congested airspace in the world. Aircraft do not fly around aimlessly at these kind of altitudes. They all file flight plans to fly in controlled airspace and navigate using radar heading given by me and my colleagues or using vor dmes, ndbs or waypoints derived from the ground based navaids.

So I kniw for a fact that there are no rogue aircraft or govt aircraft flying backwards and forwards spraying the skies.

Im not saying that chemtrailing doesnt happen. But if it does it has to be an additive to fuel which is sprayed unwittingly by the commercial aircraft ferrying us all around the globe.

Aircraft criss cross all the time. 1000ft apart vertically or 3-5 miles laterally dependant on airspaxe restrictions. A hold for an airport could have as many as six r seven aircraft flying racetrack patterns over the same point.

Look at radar replays and adsb displays at compton, brookmans park, lambourne or clacton for example.

Busy busy airspace.

So if chemtrailing is happening it cannot be by govt aircraft in controlled airspace. Does anybody have any thoughts or questions about my post?
doctorkmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2013, 09:00 PM   #43
doctorkmt
Inactive

how about the people on the previous pages certain that it was the same aircraft/group of aircraft that were flying back and forth spraying? what height roughly in feet?overhead where in the uk was this taking place?
Old 15-06-2013, 09:17 PM   #44
jackdaw
Banned

So civil aircraft are spraying us with chemicals? For there to be any truth to this you have to accept the lack of hard evidence, also the sheer number of people that would be directly involved, or witness procedures, or see evidence of them: Aircraft maintenance crews, engineers, ground staff, pilots, security employees, cabin crews, airline employees and airline passengers. And peripherals such as: Chemical supply companies, supply drivers and fitters, administration and accountancy, air crash investigators, air traffic controllers, airport authority staff, general airport employees. Let’s see one whistle-blower account with clear proof of the alleged plot to poison the earth .
jackdaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2013, 10:49 PM   #45
ceasar909

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo99 View Post
I don't need to see videos or photos. I see (and some days feels the effects) these chemtrails every day we have blue skies. And I have seen with my own eyes planes turning back on itself, and I have seen with my own eyes planes flying in a 3 plane line while other planes crossed them. I don;t need to see videos as I see this in real actual life in the very skies above me

I also read that governments do not say what it is that is being sprayed. There has never been an official statement from any government that I can see that explains openly what it is that they are spraying. What is the secret? Like Bilderberg and many other things, what & why the secrecy?

People only try to hide things, mock people when they have a bad secret to hide
you have put my thoughts and words down more clear than i could do without getting irate and swearing.top post

emancipate yourself from mental slavery,none but ourselves can free our mind

Last edited by ceasar909; 15-06-2013 at 10:49 PM.
ceasar909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2013, 10:52 PM   #46
ceasar909

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorkmt View Post

Im an air traffic controller and sit watching a radar controlling aircraft in and out of some of the most congested airspace in the world. Aircraft do not fly around aimlessly at these kind of altitudes. They all file flight plans to fly in controlled airspace and navigate using radar heading given by me and my colleagues or using vor dmes, ndbs or waypoints derived from the ground based navaids.

So I kniw for a fact that there are no rogue aircraft or govt aircraft flying backwards and forwards spraying the skies.

Im not saying that chemtrailing doesnt happen. But if it does it has to be an additive to fuel which is sprayed unwittingly by the commercial aircraft ferrying us all around the globe.

Aircraft criss cross all the time. 1000ft apart vertically or 3-5 miles laterally dependant on airspaxe restrictions. A hold for an airport could have as many as six r seven aircraft flying racetrack patterns over the same point.

Look at radar replays and adsb displays at compton, brookmans park, lambourne or clacton for example.

Busy busy airspace.

So if chemtrailing is happening it cannot be by govt aircraft in controlled airspace. Does anybody have any thoughts or questions about my post?
yep delusional springs to mind

Old 15-06-2013, 10:55 PM   #47
ceasar909

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdaw View Post
So civil aircraft are spraying us with chemicals? For there to be any truth to this you have to accept the lack of hard evidence, also the sheer number of people that would be directly involved, or witness procedures, or see evidence of them: Aircraft maintenance crews, engineers, ground staff, pilots, security employees, cabin crews, airline employees and airline passengers. And peripherals such as: Chemical supply companies, supply drivers and fitters, administration and accountancy, air crash investigators, air traffic controllers, airport authority staff, general airport employees. Let’s see one whistle-blower account with clear proof of the alleged plot to poison the earth .
yawn yawn yawn jackdaw your obsessed with chemtrail denial itll bite you on the arse some day soon

Old 15-06-2013, 11:38 PM   #48
venusbloo
Inactive

If chemtrails exist and we are being sprayed, what are we being sprayed with? What are the chemicals we are being sprayed with supposed to do?
Why do chemtrails look exactly the same as clouds or vapour trails?
And how do you differentiate between the clouds/vapour trails and chemtrails?
venusbloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2013, 11:55 PM   #49
in art ticulate
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdaw View Post
All good questions, I have still seen aircraft trails that don't disappear behind the aircraft as I've always been used to. They hang around, feather out, form a hazy cloud and then disperse into a hazy sun covering mist. When's the last time you remember blue skies all day and into the evening?
in art ticulate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2013, 12:15 AM   #50
rbl_4nik8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by in art ticulate View Post
All good questions, I have still seen aircraft trails that don't disappear behind the aircraft as I've always been used to. They hang around, feather out, form a hazy cloud and then disperse into a hazy sun covering mist. When's the last time you remember blue skies all day and into the evening?
Today Phoenix Arizona at Big Surf with the kids and we just so happen to be on the glide path to Sky Harbor Airport and just in the past hour I watched over 20 Southwest Airlines fly by for a landing very easy to tell with the red and blue plane or was it the same plane landing 20 times ?

Back to the weather its clear blue sky 110°F with about 11% humidity as it is most days in the summer, granted next weekend we are looking at a heat wave and it may get close to 120°F.

Oh most days just in the USA we have around 25,000 or more planes in the sky going from one airport to another and you don't think some might follow the same path or cross paths other planes have flow through ? No I guess not from some peoples beliefs.

4.I am not that interested in seeking proof so to prove my point. doobyferkin
rbl_4nik8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2013, 01:24 AM   #51
in art ticulate
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbl_4nik8r View Post
Today Phoenix Arizona at Big Surf with the kids and we just so happen to be on the glide path to Sky Harbor Airport and just in the past hour I watched over 20 Southwest Airlines fly by for a landing very easy to tell with the red and blue plane or was it the same plane landing 20 times ?

Back to the weather its clear blue sky 110°F with about 11% humidity as it is most days in the summer, granted next weekend we are looking at a heat wave and it may get close to 120°F.

Oh most days just in the USA we have around 25,000 or more planes in the sky going from one airport to another and you don't think some might follow the same path or cross paths other planes have flow through ? No I guess not from some peoples beliefs.
I'm jealous, that sounds a great place to be, I work and live near London, (not known as a sunshine holiday resort , some obvious points that came to mind - the planes I've seen creating these trails aren't landing or taking off, they're high. You're staying in a sunshine based economy at the moment. Have a look at the skies elsewhere. There hasn't been a totally blue sky day around where I live this year. And I've been looking for one.
in art ticulate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2013, 03:51 AM   #52
doctorkmt
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceasar909 View Post
yep delusional springs to mind

You utter clown. A master of debate.

There must be govt aircraft flying in controlled airspace with their fucking klingon cloaks on then. Hiding from radar coverage at 25 thousand feet.
Old 16-06-2013, 05:24 AM   #53
martg
Inactive

Like flies to shit, any mention of chemtrails attracts the 'deniers'.

Well everyone has a job to do I suppose
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2013, 05:39 AM   #54
lonesheep

Default Just a thought...

Baaaaaah! Maybe it's because you won't take the MRM vaccine or the HPV vaccine that this "homeopathic healing" must be done from on high. A bit like the mass medication with fluoride in our water. Maybe Bill & Melinda will persuade us all to take a jab when we sign in to Windows?
Oh, and don't mention "chemtrails".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VbY-m2f1SI

http://www.srmgi.org/

Quote:

"We are clear that serious consideration for the regulatory arrangements for geoengineering needs to start now, not once highly disruptive climate change is under way."UK Parliament response to a House of Commons report on geoengineering.
Back to ruminating.

Last edited by lonesheep; 16-06-2013 at 07:53 AM.
lonesheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2013, 09:45 AM   #55
cumulonimbus

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorkmt View Post

Busy busy airspace.

Well, I'll try...

Firstly, it's good you're an air traffic controller. You're in an ideal position to begin your own research.

Essentially the difference between condensation trails and chemtrails is that in the former case the trails rapidly disperse within 5-10 minutes, and the blue sky remains unchanged. Chemtrails linger, begin as plumes and spread out to form cloud-like formations which blot out the blue sky, and may hang around for hours.

Your final comment reminds me of a US war vet who at first questioned the reality of chemtrails. But he looked up at the prompting of a friend, and concluded, "Hell, they're Stratotankers, and they're spraying us".

Chances are, most chem planes are operated out of military bases, at different altitudes, and working with discrete frequencies. Since the military has got all kinds of black ops and exotic technology we never get to hear about (look at what Gary McKinnon discovered!), it wouldn't surprise me if indeed they are able to use some 'cloaking' to hide their flight paths from civilian controllers.

Additives could well be added to aviation fuel, but then there are implications for aircraft performance etc. These are all valid questions.

I have certainly seen aircraft at very high altitudes flying 5 abreast, and they were not following commercial aircraft routes.

It pays to research. Open your eyes. It sounds like you're on your way.
cumulonimbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2013, 10:31 AM   #56
stupid
Banned

The problem is that there is no evidence of "chemtrails", via science. Is the rebellion against science the reason/excuse to believe anything ?
"Science must be lying , therefor anything else must be true".

Last edited by stupid; 16-06-2013 at 11:01 AM.
stupid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2013, 10:45 AM   #57
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Isn't it best for the people who deny chemtrails, or believe that it is not happening as much as others claim, to leave us 'chemtrail nutters' alone to talk about our experiences of chemtrails? I mean if you really feel so passionate about it, maybe make your own thread to try to prove to people who don't already have an opinion/conclusion, that its all nonsense... Vice versa, it would be better if the opposition don't try to derail that type of thread either

I for one will not be moved in what I know to be true, and it's pointless to attempt to convince me otherwise. I am capable of critical thinking, and people have a choice whether to read threads such as this one or not. However I'm not saying that people shouldn't make posts saying they aren't chemtrails, but doesn't it just derail the thread? I mean if I made a thread entitled 'ghost sightings around essex', and people made posts on the thread saying 'this is ridiculous, ghosts don't exist, all you people who have seen ghosts just have mental imbalances'... isn't that like trying to shut down peoples perception of what's possible? Isn't this just reflecting what the system and overlords have done to us over time Immemorable?

We need to break our conditioning.

I don't believe or disbelieve in ghosts, but I know that what I see being sprayed into the atmosphere on most days is not contrails (condensation trails), and I know they are not done by commercial passenger aircraft.

Sometimes it does good to be aware of ones self from a 3rd person viewpoint. I sometimes go to make a post on a thread, and then I decide not to post because I think ahead in the 3rd person viewpoint and decide that what I have to say is not necessarily relevant to the thread or in the best interests/intentions for the other posters on the thread.

See threads like this are good for collecting photographic and lingual evidence, and then people can sift through it all in their own time and maybe it can help them decide for themselves in what they think is going on.. Let's face it, we know something is going on but we don't have any co-operation from the government actors apart from things like 'we were spraying you with various things from 1949 to 1979, but we are not spraying you now'. And when someone asks me what the chemtrails are about, I find it difficult, because I know there are many things that they spray, and many reasons for the spraying, and to try to explain it all to someone is to set myself up for them to tell me 'your just paranoid'. Like a lot of things with the cabal, they don't do things for one reason, but for multiple reasons. This appears to be the way they operate.

Thats my little waffle done for the moment lol

Happy sunday peeps,

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom

Last edited by silent revolution; 16-06-2013 at 10:47 AM.
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2013, 11:16 AM   #58
indigopete

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumulonimbus View Post
Essentially the difference between condensation trails and chemtrails is that in the former case the trails rapidly disperse within 5-10 minutes, and the blue sky remains unchanged. Chemtrails linger, begin as plumes and spread out to form cloud-like formations which blot out the blue sky, and may hang around for hours.
LoL !! Stated with all the authority of Youtube Columbo groupthink (and I'm being generous with the "think" bit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumulonimbus View Post
It pays to research. Open your eyes...
Good advice, since you certainly don't do any

Regular contrails do not require any addatives to "hang around". They can disperse quickly, hang around for hours, merge with clouds whatever. Just depends on the temperature and humidity of the surrounding air - nothing else.
indigopete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2013, 11:21 AM   #59
venusbloo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusbloo View Post
If chemtrails exist and we are being sprayed, what are we being sprayed with? What are the chemicals we are being sprayed with supposed to do?
Why do chemtrails look exactly the same as clouds or vapour trails?
And how do you differentiate between the clouds/vapour trails and chemtrails?
Is anyone going to answer my questions?
venusbloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2013, 11:52 AM   #60
limesub79
Premier Subscribers

Exclamation

Filmed 1hr Ago... after reading this thread

Above Glasgow UK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FVOl...ature=youtu.be

Part 2 u/l now

The heaviest Ive seen to date...