Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 17-03-2013, 10:37 PM   #41
tzlr_17
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,689
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobyferkin View Post
Trolling is aimed at halting other "innocent" bystanders from expressing their concerns, in turn directing a population of people to accept chemtrails in their lives as a normal everyday occurrence.
Would you say you've noticed any hostility (insulting language, physical threats etc) towards those who ask pertinent questions about chemtrails?
tzlr_17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2013, 11:14 PM   #42
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Amazing data, just imagine how much fuel could be used if goods were made locally wherever possible, we are using up fuel faster than the Amazon in flow, crazy is what it is, crazy.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2013, 11:59 PM   #43
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default Chemtrails

I believe they are real and i smelled one of the chemicals onetime on a cloudy very stagnant zero wind day.

Most of this stuff I have been learning are from synchronicities and then they prove they are real .

It was funny, last night on HGTV, they were looking at houses in Rex Georgia and there were major chemtrails in the sky when
the real estate agent and client were outside and they pointed the camera at the sky and outside of house and yard.

I was thinking ' Wow there is a woman on the FORUMS from GA that has talked about the chemtrails spraying there'.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2013, 12:16 AM   #44
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

One thing I forgot to mention earlier is, I know a good few beekeepers, myself one as well, a freind of ours has lost many colonies over the years, many times to Mr Farmer using pesticides, yet on the official survey and testing of the dead bees they came up with a complete blank as to what is was.

This definately smells foul, because the modern forensic testing equipment today has sensitivities down to parts per billion, there is no way would they not know what had caused their demise, no way on this planet, unless there is fixing going on here.

Also much of the information that the inspectors are being given are incomplete by design, we know seasoned inspectors that know different, but cannot say so in case of persicution.

We are today being thrust into a world where those who are creating the problems, are giving us what we deem as the correct answers, because they control the science/debate, unsane.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2013, 01:44 AM   #45
sucahyo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 987
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
One thing I forgot to mention earlier is, I know a good few beekeepers, myself one as well, a freind of ours has lost many colonies over the years, many times to Mr Farmer using pesticides, yet on the official survey and testing of the dead bees they came up with a complete blank as to what is was.

This definately smells foul, because the modern forensic testing equipment today has sensitivities down to parts per billion, there is no way would they not know what had caused their demise, no way on this planet, unless there is fixing going on here.
You are wrong to assume that the bee gone because of nano particle or poison.

Bee rely on special energy for his navigation. The difference for each honey bee construction provide each bee energy pattern for them to recognize and to return home, even from many miles away.

Wifi AND chemtrails produce energy that interrupt their senses.

You can neutralize it with the opposite energy. I would suggest cemenite.

If you ever believe the nano aluminium particle fall out theory, you won't ever solve your problem. If you still have bee missing problem now, then it is obvious that you are using the wrong solution.
__________________
An example of failed CB, Rants
sucahyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2013, 05:24 AM   #46
rbl_4nik8r
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: A Lifeboat with Psycho Birds
Posts: 3,264
Likes: 8 (6 Posts)
Default

There have been a number of reasons for the deaths of the bee's. The first problem was bad royal jelly coming from China a number of years ago. The next was a fly type parasite that had been laying eggs on the bee's, problem is the bee's not infected by this fly would not come back to the hive once a few other bee's were infected for fear of being infected too.

The last issue was solved some 3 years ago with this here.

http://science.time.com/2010/10/07/t...olved-at-last/

Now its been awhile since I checked up on these but if your a bee keeper one would think you would know of all 3 of theses.
__________________
4nE
"Always make the audience suffer as much as possible."
(Alfred Hitchcock.)

4.I am not that interested in seeking proof so to prove my point. doobyferkin
rbl_4nik8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2013, 09:58 AM   #47
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucahyo View Post
You are wrong to assume that the bee gone because of nano particle or poison.

Bee rely on special energy for his navigation. The difference for each honey bee construction provide each bee energy pattern for them to recognize and to return home, even from many miles away.

Wifi AND chemtrails produce energy that interrupt their senses.

You can neutralize it with the opposite energy. I would suggest cemenite.

If you ever believe the nano aluminium particle fall out theory, you won't ever solve your problem. If you still have bee missing problem now, then it is obvious that you are using the wrong solution.
The bee has a flying range is about 3 miles radius, they get their multi directional sat nav from two main sources, firstly the sun and secondly the natural magnetics within the ground itself, they still have the ability to hone in on this natural energy.

I have tried the wifi mobile scenario whilst working with the bees to no effect whatsoever, I know other keepers who are near wifi masts and the same findings, nothing to link this to their detriment, bees in the city suberbs seem to do very well, really good in some cases and these areas are saturated with radio, wifi, so the jury is still out on that angle.

Last edited by the apprentice; 18-03-2013 at 04:09 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2013, 11:27 AM   #48
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbl_4nik8r View Post
There have been a number of reasons for the deaths of the bee's. The first problem was bad royal jelly coming from China a number of years ago. The next was a fly type parasite that had been laying eggs on the bee's, problem is the bee's not infected by this fly would not come back to the hive once a few other bee's were infected for fear of being infected too.

The last issue was solved some 3 years ago with this here.

http://science.time.com/2010/10/07/t...olved-at-last/

Now its been awhile since I checked up on these but if your a bee keeper one would think you would know of all 3 of theses.
I can assure you I am a beekeeper, however, there are many parasitic nuisances within the bee fraternity than just Nosema, Varroa being the single greatest problem, these little beasts carry several known and recorded viruses that attack the bees immune system, eventually killing the whole colony, hence the name Varroa Destructor.

The bees that are effected most are the older mature workers/females towards the end of their cycle of around a month onwards, these die more easily when optimum climatical conditions are right for viral and fungal attacks.

To reiterate, The entire world supply of prepared wax foundation starter strips/sheets, is now contaminate with chemicals and sporidia from the Nosema, which cannot be totally erradicated using the low temp range of wax preperation, or even flame steralization of the hives.. The melting point of wax is around 137 F, the heat needed to kill off the spores of Nosema is 400 F plus, also, due to EU legislation the in hive treatment for Nosema here in the UK has been taken off the market last year, and the only real way of erradicating the problem in a colony which is severely effect by Nosemal dysentry, is to pour petrol on it and torch it all.

People who don't know what they are doing to visualise the problem won't do this and retain all infected equipment and use it again.

Another often overlooked benefactor for trouble is weather/temps, we are currently in a wet damp period of our nortern climate, this is also having detrimental effects overall, it can infact exasserbate the problems. Bees can handle cold dry conditions quite easily up to a certain point, but overall the damp wet springs and summers can destroy the bee paradigm by up to 60%, creating isolation starvation scenarios due to no good flying weather and no food coming in.

Bad management, weather, inexperienced farmers, chemicals, diseases, all have a part to play not just a few known ailments.

One other thing, the new fashion for bees is the Warre Hive Clans, or as I call them, The Warre Warriors, here is a passtime which is akin to a hospital full of diseased people but nobody is allowed to treat them but let them come and go into the general public, Nosema if left unresolved can and will effect nabouring colonies, again man not farming bees for the protection of bees.

Now call me a sceptic, but the huge geoengineering we are witnessing is not helping the plight of the bee either, or whatever else could be is in those trails, what we need clear blue skies not misty cooler conditions for nature to flourish.


Last edited by the apprentice; 18-03-2013 at 04:12 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2013, 03:10 PM   #49
doobyferkin
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4,500
Likes: 22 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzlr_17 View Post
Would you say you've noticed any hostility (insulting language, physical threats etc) towards those who ask pertinent questions about chemtrails?
Yes, lots, but not just on chemtrails, on all manner of subjects, abusive written attacks are a common troll tactic.
doobyferkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2013, 03:27 PM   #50
doobyferkin
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4,500
Likes: 22 (18 Posts)
Default

Hi rbl_4nik8r, thanks for your input to my thread. I apologise if you think I have been ignoring your posts but as your comments have not included any examples of trolling (as I see them), I have not had to break them down, therefore nothing to respond to, unless like now if you ask a direct question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobyferkin View Post
This thread is intended to express my feeling about trolling on this subject and not to debate the validity of chemtrails
................


Quote:
Originally Posted by rbl_4nik8r View Post
Is it not a common tactic of a troll to use bold, colored text, and bigger font size to get a point across that means nothing?
It can be, although I have used it to help me highlight the areas of the comments that I want to breakdown, point to or find important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbl_4nik8r View Post
Is it not a common tactic of trolls to attack the poster and never answer the questions from the poster?
Yes at times, also a troll will play with words and try and cause the poster to go in circles sapping their energy and time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbl_4nik8r View Post
Is it not a common tactic of trolls to post movies that are years old and have been posted hundreds of times before yet only they claim them to be the gospel truth?
I would think not.
doobyferkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2013, 05:24 PM   #51
bikerdruid
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 27,115
Likes: 611 (379 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobyferkin View Post
This thread is intended to express my feeling about trolling on this subject and not to debate the validity of chemtrails....
tough.
is that why you refuse to answer questions?
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2013, 05:43 PM   #52
doobyferkin
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4,500
Likes: 22 (18 Posts)
Default

Note.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobyferkin View Post
This thread is intended to express my feeling about trolling on this subject and not to debate the validity of chemtrails.
I have no problem with other posters posting their views on this thread, they can post what they like as it is not my business.

The reason I do not want to debate chemtrails is I know what the arguments are for and against, and not interested in wasting my time and energy debating this as I already have formed my opinions based on my experience of seeing them, I do not know what they are, but do know their is something being sprayed above where I live. If want to be educated on this subject then I search for appropriate sources that I find helpful, I have nothing else to say on the matter.

However, if posters would like to share footage of people trolling this issue, or government shills diverting the subject through msm then I would be happy to receive information on this thread.

If I think that a poster is demonstrating examples of trolling then I will try and analyse and give my opinion. If I have offered the "last word", that means I have nothing more to add and do not want to waist my energy and time going in circles over issues that have been covered so many times before. If you want to continue trolling then please do so, as it is contributing to more examples, but do not expect more replies from me.

I am sure people viewing this and other threads are more than capable of spotting trolls themselves with or without my analysis, and if not then I hope some of the posts on this thread helps to show some trolling tactics, including some examples of how to deal with them.

Thank you all, for debating chemtrails, it needs to be discussed and exposed.

Last edited by doobyferkin; 18-03-2013 at 08:09 PM.
doobyferkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2013, 05:52 PM   #53
bikerdruid
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 27,115
Likes: 611 (379 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobyferkin View Post
The reason I do not want to debate chemtrails is I know what the arguments are for and against....
you start a thread, supposedly about 'trolling, and refuse to answer questions, yet make accusations.

i think that is the ultimate TROLL technique.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2013, 08:42 PM   #54
rbl_4nik8r
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: A Lifeboat with Psycho Birds
Posts: 3,264
Likes: 8 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobyferkin View Post
Hi rbl_4nik8r, thanks for your input to my thread. I apologise if you think I have been ignoring your posts but as your comments have not included any examples of trolling (as I see them), I have not had to break them down, therefore nothing to respond to, unless like now if you ask a direct question.

................

It can be, although I have used it to help me highlight the areas of the comments that I want to breakdown, point to or find important.

Yes at times, also a troll will play with words and try and cause the poster to go in circles sapping their energy and time.

I would think not.
Well the movies you posted: What in the World Are They Spraying? and Why in the World are They Spraying? both have been linked in here hundreds of times in the course of the years since they came out, and are very questionable at best, because it points out a lot of theory's, but never backs them up with any facts.



You might find that to your liking since it brings up some of the so called problems your area of the world is facing, and why. Also this is something I have stated before, that in the past 20 years or so there has been a major shift to promote chemtrails and not look at company's or country's on the ground that pollute the air, land, and rivers. No the common thing now is to blame it on chemtrails, and that makes me wonder how and why this happened.

Could it not be that you or others could be trolls for other country's like China, India, or Brazil who have company's that spew toxic shit into the air daily with no thought of what it maybe doing to the environment. The people that are out there pushing the chemtrail agenda could very well be paid trolls from many of the company's that are doing the world harm with the toxic shit they are dumping.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=239407

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=239197

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=239301

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=239463

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=239439

These are all topics from this forum from the past week dealing with pollution issues around the world and makes me wonder again what is really going on. You don't see people crying in China that the cause of 1,000 dead pigs in the river as a cause from chemtrails, no its pointing towards the iPhone5 factory up river. You don't see the people in Brazil saying these millions of dead fish are the cause of chemtrails over Brazil, no its because the lake has become so toxic with organic matter nothing can live in it.

Its all pollution thats at ground level not up in the air falling down from 40,000 feet, I think everyone in here can agree there is some really fucked up shit going on in this world, as for the cause or the source, is where some may disagree, so why not work together and come to answers we can all agree on, unless your a paid troll/shill for the polluters of the world
__________________
4nE
"Always make the audience suffer as much as possible."
(Alfred Hitchcock.)

4.I am not that interested in seeking proof so to prove my point. doobyferkin
rbl_4nik8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2013, 09:16 PM   #55
doobyferkin
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4,500
Likes: 22 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbl_4nik8r View Post
............so why not work together and come to answers we can all agree on........ .
I agree with that!

I am aware of the pros and cons of these documetaries, and am aware they have been added to threads a lot of the time, the reason I added was due to a poster asking..........

Quote:
2. what are they spraying and why?
If you view the titles of the documentaries, I thought they would be a good responce to that post and a good first port of call for anyone who is new to the subject, and I am sure any critical thinker will take and dismiss from them as much as they feel fit.

It is very difficult to see through a lot of the diversion and misinformation and it is difficult for anyone to make sense of certain events in the world. Based on what I see within my own community, which is plenty of spraying by jets, this is fact, as I see it with my own eyes regular, then I have to go by my instinct, common sense and by the "experts" and then come up with my own conclusions.

In your posts you keep stating that you do not have chemtrails where you live, so that tells me that it does not affect you, however I do get them where I live and I guess their are many other people who also get them, if anyone is going to be concerned it is someone who is affected by them, mentally or physically.

They could be spraying for various reasons, I honestly do not know the true reasons, if you look through my threads you will find one of my hypotheses, (titled..... Food from the sun being countered by chemtrails ?, I think you even posted on it.)

I do not want to put my energy into this debate as I have already spent too much time and energy on this subject, and guess what; I continue to see spraying in my sky. I am however currently interested in seeking trolling techniques as I see a lot on this forum and especially with this subject, hence the thread and hence my repeated response in not wanting to debate this issue, there are plenty of other people and threads and forums if you would like a debate.
doobyferkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2013, 10:13 PM   #56
rbl_4nik8r
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: A Lifeboat with Psycho Birds
Posts: 3,264
Likes: 8 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobyferkin View Post
I agree with that!

I am aware of the pros and cons of these documetaries, and am aware they have been added to threads a lot of the time, the reason I added was due to a poster asking..........



If you view the titles of the documentaries, I thought they would be a good responce to that post and a good first port of call for anyone who is new to the subject, and I am sure any critical thinker will take and dismiss from them as much as they feel fit.

It is very difficult to see through a lot of the diversion and misinformation and it is difficult for anyone to make sense of certain events in the world. Based on what I see within my own community, which is plenty of spraying by jets, this is fact, as I see it with my own eyes regular, then I have to go by my instinct, common sense and by the "experts" and then come up with my own conclusions.

In your posts you keep stating that you do not have chemtrails where you live, so that tells me that it does not affect you, however I do get them where I live and I guess their are many other people who also get them, if anyone is going to be concerned it is someone who is affected by them, mentally or physically.

They could be spraying for various reasons, I honestly do not know the true reasons, if you look through my threads you will find one of my hypotheses, (titled..... Food from the sun being countered by chemtrails ?, I think you even posted on it.)

I do not want to put my energy into this debate as I have already spent too much time and energy on this subject, and guess what; I continue to see spraying in my sky. I am however currently interested in seeking trolling techniques as I see a lot on this forum and especially with this subject, hence the thread and hence my repeated response in not wanting to debate this issue, there are plenty of other people and threads and forums if you would like a debate.
Fair enough and thanks for the thoughtful reply, also I will point out that its not that I don't get trails con or chem, its that they don't linger in this area for a number of reasons, that I have gotten into many of times before. I can say that in a years time it is only a dozen or so days each year that they will linger and once again I can point to why I think this is but whats the point. See I love watching weather, well mostly storms been doing so for close to 30 years and even did a few storm chasing weeks in my life time and learned a lot about how clouds form and bring about storms, or the lack of them. One of the best times of my life was being out on the plains of Kansas just behind a dry line and watching the sky's go from nothing to a full mesocyclone in about an hours time, the updraft along was enough to take your breath away as you watch whats going on. Never did see a tornado that day but I didn't need to that storm was a gift from the gods itself.
__________________
4nE
"Always make the audience suffer as much as possible."
(Alfred Hitchcock.)

4.I am not that interested in seeking proof so to prove my point. doobyferkin
rbl_4nik8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2013, 10:36 PM   #57
tzlr_17
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,689
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobyferkin View Post
Yes, lots, but not just on chemtrails, on all manner of subjects, abusive written attacks are a common troll tactic.
I was referring to the more fervent proponents of chemtrail theories.
tzlr_17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2013, 11:50 PM   #58
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbl_4nik8r View Post
Well the movies you posted: What in the World Are They Spraying? and Why in the World are They Spraying? both have been linked in here hundreds of times in the course of the years since they came out, and are very questionable at best, because it points out a lot of theory's, but never backs them up with any facts.

Chemtrail Debunking: "What In The World Are They Spraying?" (Nothing at all) - YouTube

4 Reasons Chemtrails Fail - YouTube

You might find that to your liking since it brings up some of the so called problems your area of the world is facing, and why. Also this is something I have stated before, that in the past 20 years or so there has been a major shift to promote chemtrails and not look at company's or country's on the ground that pollute the air, land, and rivers. No the common thing now is to blame it on chemtrails, and that makes me wonder how and why this happened.

Could it not be that you or others could be trolls for other country's like China, India, or Brazil who have company's that spew toxic shit into the air daily with no thought of what it maybe doing to the environment. The people that are out there pushing the chemtrail agenda could very well be paid trolls from many of the company's that are doing the world harm with the toxic shit they are dumping.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=239407

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=239197

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=239301

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=239463

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=239439

These are all topics from this forum from the past week dealing with pollution issues around the world and makes me wonder again what is really going on. You don't see people crying in China that the cause of 1,000 dead pigs in the river as a cause from chemtrails, no its pointing towards the iPhone5 factory up river. You don't see the people in Brazil saying these millions of dead fish are the cause of chemtrails over Brazil, no its because the lake has become so toxic with organic matter nothing can live in it.

Its all pollution thats at ground level not up in the air falling down from 40,000 feet, I think everyone in here can agree there is some really fucked up shit going on in this world, as for the cause or the source, is where some may disagree, so why not work together and come to answers we can all agree on, unless your a paid troll/shill for the polluters of the world
This is also something I have been looking into, where are the actual records for China polluting their ground based immediate enviornment of low level outfalling pollution. There was a dust particle survey done in their capital on the US embasy which blew the charts at 750 ppm I think it was.

Like I mentioned before, The aviation companies could be watering down the fuel using chemicals, bi-products to save fossile fuels, if they have worked out how to burn these addatives of which there are many known types, this could be creating the longer lasting vapours, you can bet if there is a buck in it they are going to do it.

Getting back to the high vapours, these still persist even in the summer months as well as the colder winter months at the same altitudes, which points to other liquids maybe being burned in the fuel.

What I would personally like to see is official lab records of samples taken and assured ground records where any oter possible contamination that may have occured via old industry neglect.

If it is non public and commercial/military aircraft that is doing the spraying then the health issues of the public arena would not come into effect by the debunkers.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 01:01 AM   #59
badtv
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,719
Likes: 8 (7 Posts)
Default

interesting video from http://redicecreations.com/article.p...medium=Twitter



also this interview with Michael Janitch

and of course:





__________________
"The invisible Money Power is working to control and enslave mankind. It financed Communism, Fascism, Marxism, Zionism, Socialism. All of these are directed to making the United States a member of a World Government ..." --
AMERICAN MERCURY MAGAZINE, December 1957
badtv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 07:54 AM   #60
sucahyo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 987
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
The bee has a flying range is about 3 miles radius, they get their multi directional sat nav from two main sources, firstly the sun and secondly the natural magnetics within the ground itself, they still have the ability to hone in on this natural energy.

I have tried the wifi mobile scenario whilst working with the bees to no effect whatsoever, I know other keepers who are near wifi masts and the same findings, nothing to link this to their detriment, bees in the city suberbs seem to do very well, really good in some cases and these areas are saturated with radio, wifi, so the jury is still out on that angle.
I see. interesting. Thanks for the info. Cemenite work best for birds.
__________________
An example of failed CB, Rants
sucahyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:46 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.