Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 30-11-2011, 01:20 PM   #1
stompk
Inactive

Default Arizona Community To File Chemtrail Class Action

Quote:
GOLDEN VALLEY — In the wake of a number of Mohave County residents testing positive for heavy metal toxicity, a group has formed on Facebook to pursue a class-action lawsuit.

Called “Chemtrail Geo-Engineering Lawsuit,” the approximately 300-member group is seeking more members who have tested positive for heavy metals in their blood and hair follicles, and those who have had tests conducted on rainwater and soil samples.

The group posted that a Bullhead City woman had just received test results showing the levels of barium in her blood were 28 times normal levels.
http://www.mohavedailynews.com/artic...f210991897.txt

The idea of filing class action law suits against the Government for polluting our air and water is catching hold.

I don't suggest using Facebook though.

The article gives a link to the Facebook page that these folk have formed to gather more members. I tried to get on to give my support, but Facebook has deleted the page.

www.facebook.com/groups /131756470228822/
stompk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2011, 05:17 PM   #2
jikwan
Inactive

bravo
about time too
if they win this theres going to be
a thousand more activist do the same
all over the world
jikwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2011, 05:26 PM   #3
martg
Inactive

This is good news, I hope they are successful
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2011, 05:31 PM   #4
clint_giles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
This is good news, I hope they are successful
yes hopefully all the Arizonians on the forum ,stand by and help their brothers and sisters.
clint_giles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2011, 09:03 PM   #5
rbl_4nik8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by clint_giles View Post
yes hopefully all the Arizonians on the forum ,stand by and help their brothers and sisters.
I am on the east side of the state that's west side, but close enough to look into. I will say there are old Uranium mines all over the state I got one less then 20 miles from me, a long with other heavy metals, but the thing I would like to know is what she did for a living and hobbies.

I worked in a Lead Smelter for 20 years had my blood taken every month to monitor my lead level in my blood and I never went above 30, most people have a blood lead under 10 thing is many years ago we had a guy start working there and his blood lead was in the 50's and people freaked out, turned out he was remodeling a room in his house and it had lead paint in it and his whole family was affected by it, with high blood lead.

Also this is a town of a few thousand people if they are spraying this town alot more people should be effected then just one women and not to be picky but I would like to see high blood levels.

If you have your blood tested for lead and it comes up 15iug I think its iug I will check after this post, but the thing is that is higher then most people but still in the safe limits, I am sorry if I stop and ask questions but I see a lot of spin to ask these questions and if answered well then I do hope the MSN picks it up to. I am going to try and get a hold of this lawyer and see what is said.

4nE

Last edited by rbl_4nik8r; 30-11-2011 at 09:05 PM.
rbl_4nik8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2011, 09:30 PM   #6
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post

The idea of filing class action law suits against the Government for polluting our air and water is catching hold.

The article gives a link to the Facebook page that these folk have formed to gather more members. I tried to get on to give my support, but Facebook has deleted the page.

Nice one stompk, not nice one about FB though, they are getting more and more fascist by the day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2011, 09:32 PM   #7
clint_giles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
Nice one stompk, not nice one about FB though, they are getting more and more fascist by the day
yes it is.

but then again, if you research facebook,you will clearly understand why that is....

truth will be told !
Old 30-11-2011, 09:34 PM   #8
beldazar

Quote:
yes it is.

but then again, if you research facebook,you will clearly understand why that is....

truth will be told !
Ermm I don't need to research FB, it's pretty obvious!

Thanks anyway. I was just saying

This thread isn't supposed to be an argument about the negatives and positives of FB, been there done that etc..

Boring!

Last edited by beldazar; 30-11-2011 at 09:36 PM.
Old 01-12-2011, 12:28 AM   #9
stompk
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbl_4nik8r View Post
I am on the east side of the state that's west side, but close enough to look into. I will say there are old Uranium mines all over the state I got one less then 20 miles from me, a long with other heavy metals, but the thing I would like to know is what she did for a living and hobbies.

I worked in a Lead Smelter for 20 years had my blood taken every month to monitor my lead level in my blood and I never went above 30, most people have a blood lead under 10 thing is many years ago we had a guy start working there and his blood lead was in the 50's and people freaked out, turned out he was remodeling a room in his house and it had lead paint in it and his whole family was affected by it, with high blood lead.

Also this is a town of a few thousand people if they are spraying this town alot more people should be effected then just one women and not to be picky but I would like to see high blood levels.

If you have your blood tested for lead and it comes up 15iug I think its iug I will check after this post, but the thing is that is higher then most people but still in the safe limits, I am sorry if I stop and ask questions but I see a lot of spin to ask these questions and if answered well then I do hope the MSN picks it up to. I am going to try and get a hold of this lawyer and see what is said.

4nE
I promise you people are getting heavy metal poisoning from the spraying, and it has nothing to do with the mines in the area.

Check for silver. It's silver iodide that is used the most. I'm in Colorado, an I have been preparing my own class action law suit.
Old 01-12-2011, 12:41 AM   #10
clint_giles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
Ermm I don't need to research FB, it's pretty obvious!

Thanks anyway. I was just saying

This thread isn't supposed to be an argument about the negatives and positives of FB, been there done that etc..

Boring!

that was not a shot at you beldazar.

my sarcasm went way over your pretty head..
Old 01-12-2011, 08:33 AM   #11
beldazar

Quote:
that was not a shot at you beldazar.

my sarcasm went way over your pretty head..
Oh ok, well I will take that as a sort of compliment then

Old 01-12-2011, 09:20 AM   #12
dolores1

Exclamation Class actions needed world wide!

Great news stompk and the more this happens the wider will the info go, the more this will happen!

While I was reading the posts I stopped to consider Clint's avatar with the 2 boys and thought "it's these children and the children world wide we are doing this for. They are the totally innocent victims of the SODs.

How much longer before we can get enough people awakened to stop the poisoning of the very air we breath, the water, the food, the medications, the education, the propaganda, the enforced mind control.

We are passed the enough is enough stage, now we need to fight back. If we don't who will?

The children of the world are our children.
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 12:51 PM   #13
clint_giles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
Great news stompk and the more this happens the wider will the info go, the more this will happen!

While I was reading the posts I stopped to consider Clint's avatar with the 2 boys and thought "it's these children and the children world wide we are doing this for. They are the totally innocent victims of the SODs.

How much longer before we can get enough people awakened to stop the poisoning of the very air we breath, the water, the food, the medications, the education, the propaganda, the enforced mind control.

We are passed the enough is enough stage, now we need to fight back. If we don't who will?

The children of the world are our children.

exactly !!!
100%

for the future generations !

by the way that avatar of mine is of my son,two great pictures collaged into one.

by a friend of mine,onto canvas.
Old 01-12-2011, 03:24 PM   #14
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post

Hey, stompk you know there's a space in that facebook address right? Don't know if it has any bearing but it would make it a broken link. (between the word groups and the slash to the right of it).

http://www.facebook.com/groups/131756470228822/

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 12:05 AM   #15
stompk
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post
Hey, stompk you know there's a space in that facebook address right? Don't know if it has any bearing but it would make it a broken link. (between the word groups and the slash to the right of it).

http://www.facebook.com/groups/131756470228822/

Yass, thanks!

It's there, and I joined. I wonder why the article posted it wrong. I copied and pasted right from the article. Hmmm.