Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 13-03-2011, 11:27 AM   #1
wakeup2nwo

Arrow James Corbett On Chemtrails, HAARP & Disinfo

James Corbett On Chemtrails, HAARP & Disinformation

"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2011, 11:31 AM   #2
andyh
Banned

Always good to listen to James Corbett and the others at tragedy and hope.
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2011, 01:24 PM   #3
tescos organic
Banned

complete and utter paranoid bullshit. but i'd expect nothing less from nwo.
tescos organic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2011, 01:30 PM   #4
whatsinaname

Quote:
Originally Posted by tescos organic View Post

That video is like the dictionary definition of you.
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2011, 02:59 PM   #5
tzlr_17

What's the "half-way between a chemtrail and man-made cloud" supposed to be?
tzlr_17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2011, 03:35 PM   #6
tescos organic
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzlr_17 View Post
What's the "half-way between a chemtrail and man-made cloud" supposed to be?
a 'chemlump'??
Old 13-03-2011, 03:39 PM   #7
savethehumans
Banned

This guy is using the same rhetoric he is against, right from the start.

Last edited by savethehumans; 13-03-2011 at 03:39 PM.
savethehumans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2011, 04:29 PM   #8
wake_up_bomb

Quote:
You may very well be right, however, why would anyone pay any attention to the opinion of someone that stated:
Quote:
a 75% (population) reduction should do it, excluding anyone i like, starting with the jews.
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...post1059748150
wake_up_bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2011, 04:37 PM   #9
tescos organic
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wake_up_bomb View Post
You may very well be right, however, why would anyone pay any attention to the opinion of someone that stated:http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...post1059748150
you disagree that a 75% reduction of the human population would be an excellent thing for all plants, animals and all non-human life forms on this planet, and also for the planet itself????
Old 13-03-2011, 04:43 PM   #10
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
You may very well be right, however, why would anyone pay any attention to the opinion of someone that stated:http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...post1059748150
Priceless
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2011, 04:43 PM   #11
wake_up_bomb

Quote:
you disagree that a 75% reduction of the human population would be an excellent thing for all plants, animals and all non-human life forms on this planet, and also for the planet itself????
Firstly, there is no point in having a discussion with someone that wants to cull 3 out of 4 people in the world, try offering this opinion in everyday life to people, and see how you get on. Secondly, it is doubly pointless to discuss things with a person that wants to exterminate 'the Jews'. Again, try telling people that in everyday life, and then see how much credence they give to your opinion.

Last edited by wake_up_bomb; 13-03-2011 at 04:43 PM.
Old 13-03-2011, 04:44 PM   #12
tescos organic
Banned

so, no answer to the question there then......
perhaps you'd be good enough to answer....
Old 13-03-2011, 04:49 PM   #13
wake_up_bomb

Quote:
so, no answer to the question there then......
perhaps you'd be good enough to answer....
I have stated my position, you have stated yours, your position is farcical and untenable, that's all there is to it. Would it be better for the planet if all Jewish people were exterminated? Such questions are not worthy of an answer. You may have the last word if you wish, as any reasonable person reading this thread will already have judged you to be maniacal and puerile.

Last edited by wake_up_bomb; 13-03-2011 at 04:50 PM.
Old 13-03-2011, 05:16 PM   #14
tescos organic
Banned

Quote:
I have stated my position,
no you haven't.
thats why i was asking....

so, again, do you disagree that a 75% reduction of the human population would be an excellent thing for all plants, animals and all non-human life forms on this planet, and also for the planet itself????
Old 13-03-2011, 05:18 PM   #15
white horse
Banned

Quote:
F'real whut??

A 75% reduction in humanity would be good for the other 25% left presumably.

The ecological problems are NOT caused by the numbers of people, but how we (mis)manage the way we live our lives.

RETHINK - Reduce - Reuse - Recycle.

If we RETHINK first we can all live in harmony on this planet and others in PARTNERSHIP with nature (because we ARE nature).

You have fallen for their propaganda bullshit which is blaming YOU for all the problems.

Line from Lee Evans - all these thousands of fossil fueled powers stations in china and the rest of the world and I am getting the blame for global warming (sic) for leaving my TV on stand-by!

THEY want us to believe in the cull so that we can help them do it if necessary - they want the cull because it will be easier for total global population dominance with a 're-boot' of societies into one society.

The ONLY thing stopping us from working together with nature is the very ediface that is saying that we are screwing it all up . NWO.

FFS Tesco Organic (wtf who's side are you on with a name like that?!??!) wake up and smell the GM coffee.
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2011, 05:25 PM   #16
andyh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by white horse View Post
F'real whut??

The ecological problems are NOT caused by the numbers of people, but how we (mis)manage the way we live our lives.

If we RETHINK first we can all live in harmony on this planet and others in PARTNERSHIP with nature (because we ARE nature).

You have fallen for their propaganda bullshit which is blaming YOU for all the problems.

Line from Lee Evans - all these thousands of fossil fueled powers stations in china and the rest of the world and I am getting the blame for global warming (sic) for leaving my TV on stand-by!

THEY want us to believe in the cull so that we can help them do it if necessary - they want the cull because it will be easier for total global population dominance with a 're-boot' of societies into one society.

The ONLY thing stopping us from working together with nature is the very ediface that is saying that we are screwing it all up . NWO.

FFS Tesco Organic (wtf who's side are you on with a name like that?!??!) wake up and smell the GM coffee.
+9999999999999999999999999999999999999999 *10 to the power of 99999999999999999999
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2011, 09:38 PM   #17
savethehumans
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by white horse View Post
F'real whut??

I dont even care about climate change thats step one on a staircase 12 deep.

Its all about sustainability and we DONT have it.

^ if you disagree with this comment then you are talking out of your ass and havent done even the most basic of research.

For argument sake....a 75% decrease in the world population would be a great thing. Tell me, without being a tinhat wearing mouthbreather, why it wouldn't.

How do you think anything will change when corporations run everything? I will tell you....when millions or billions start to die and people rise against.

All you are saying is 6-10 billion would be fine if we all shared all resources and ate mostly vegetarian diets, while recycling everything...its bullshit. You talk about rethinking things, but give no examples of how or when this could ever happen. Its a pipe dream.

Last edited by savethehumans; 13-03-2011 at 09:42 PM.
savethehumans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2011, 11:44 PM   #18
i_b_awake

Lollll
Old 14-03-2011, 03:45 PM   #19
jeisworth

Quote:
you have renounced your right to procreate.
jeisworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2011, 03:49 PM   #20
jeisworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by savethehumans View Post
I dont even care about climate change thats step one on a staircase 12 deep.

Its all about sustainability and we DONT have it.

^ if you disagree with this comment then you are talking out of your ass and havent done even the most basic of research.

For argument sake....a 75% decrease in the world population would be a great thing. Tell me, without being a tinhat wearing mouthbreather, why it wouldn't.

How do you think anything will change when corporations run everything? I will tell you....when millions or billions start to die and people rise against.

All you are saying is 6-10 billion would be fine if we all shared all resources and ate mostly vegetarian diets, while recycling everything...its bullshit. You talk about rethinking things, but give no examples of how or when this could ever happen. Its a pipe dream.
sustainability is anti-capitalist.
it IS achievable, they simply do not want it.
jeisworth is offline   Reply With Quote