Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 20-02-2007, 09:59 PM   #1
anoninnyc

Default HAARP, Chemtrails, etc.

haven't made up my mind on any of this, want to hear your thoughts. this board has some truly free thinkers, always interesting to hear opinions.
anoninnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2007, 10:49 PM   #2
anoninnyc

anoninnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 08:51 PM   #3
unicorn

Hi Anoninnyc,

Thanks for the thread & interesting link on HAARP, wow, I cannot believe how blantantly they talk about messing with the Earth's ionosphere & beaming billions of watts of microwaves into our atmosphere, what a huge violoation on everone's rights! Why are they replicated the effects of the Sun here?

There are so many theories about HAARP, I reckon it's anyone's guess be it mind control, weather control, earthquakes etc... All i do know is that there's a reason it's being kept so quiet, I mean, who even knows it exists in joe public? In Patricia Cori's book 'The Cosmos of Soul', the Sirians say that there is a forcefield around the planet to imprison the anunaki here (thanks guys!) & HAARP is their way of trying to break free from this. It also has interesting info on the extent of the work that is in progress already on the moon too by them, a great read. Regards the HAARP theory, i'm not sure on that one.

Has anyone read 'Angels don't play this HAARP' by Dr Nick Begich?

Chemtrails, what a subject... I filmed 21 chemtrails around my house yesterday afternoon, all in about 1 hour. Also got 2 helicopters as a bonus!! Will try & get it up on youtube soon... No suprise, we had rain during the night! I do believe that it has something to do with weather, but I feel that's not all of it...

Some interesting links on chemtrails...
http://www.weatherwars.info/chemtrails.htm
http://lime-zone.blogspot.com/2007/0...calar-sky.html Hello Limelady!
Also check out the many videos on youtube by doing a search on chemtrails.
Old 10-03-2007, 03:25 AM   #4
ho1ogram
Banned

anoninnyc, I'm glad you asked because it has been on my mind for the last few days and I have a lot of questions about this. I hope there is someone who can clarify a few things

Re chemtrails;
I have known about them for years from conspiracy sites and such. The premise of spraying chemicals in the air for nefarious purposes is fine with me. But... I have never seen them. I used to do a lot of surfing in Victoria, so I would look at the sky a lot to check the clouds for weather activity etc. Plus when you are sitting in the ocean on a surfboard you tend to be looking at the sky a lot anyway.

I grew up in Melbourne and don't recall ever seeeing them. My friends who introduced me to Icke about nine years ago and who live in Melbourne, never report seeing them.

If they are as common as people on this forum and on the net are saying, why hasn't anyone with inside info. come forward? Why don't we have lists of where the planes are taking off and landing? If they are so common, why doesn't someone set up a high powered camera with a killer telephoto lens and photograph the spraying apparatus of the planes? It seems to be an everyday occurence all over the world yet I can't find any substatial proof, only the trails in the skies. Every other 'conspiracy' has reams of data on it. I can find entire books detailing where underground bases and alien hangouts are, but I haven't seen one airport facility that is involved in this or what type of plane is the most common.
I have looked a lot of the websites and blogs, weartherwars, chemtrail conspiracy (they seem to be the common ones that people refer too) and others, but they all have photos and not much else. I have actually found better explanations about them being contrails (which do appear to join togethor and form cirrus clouds). (*edit* and maybe there are more trails these days because there is more general air traffic).

I am not trying to be a smartarse. I know there are some people on here who are very passionate about this. But I can't believe it is as extensive as it's supposed to be and nobody can tell me the airports and planes involoved, the companies, the chemicals, no pilots have blown the whistle etc. Which arm of the military or secret agency is in charge of operations?

HAARP;
I need more info on this. I have seen the sites about ionsphere experiments and yes it dodgy. I know the main station is in Alaska, but from don Crofts writings there appear to be a lot more of them (smaller ones), some located at electrical stations in Nth America. Is this true? Or is there just the Alaskan one? He also talks about 'martial law towers' what are these?

Scalar;
My understanding from Tom Beardons website (all the other sites seem to refer to him) is that it is an energy kind of like orgone, chi, life force or something. Is that right?
I have heard it said that space waponry is used to shoot beams of it at the earth. Is this right? I have read that 'they' lay down a chemtrail in the sky first as a marker for the sateliites. This doesn't make sense to me, why wouldn't they just use a ground based landmark or gps? What exactly are they trying to do with it? Who built the satellites?

I have found a site that says you can heal yourself with scalar which makes sense if it is the 'life force'. I'll read it over this weekend.

I would love some clarification on these matters. If you are going to point me to a website could you please tell me where exactly to look. Could you please try and address my specific questions as above.

I don't have the broadband speed for watching videos so don't bother with references to them.
Thank You.
h.

Ps - I live in a rural area so maybe there is no point spraying here but I am surprised my friends in Melbourne don't mention it. It seems to happen in the rest of Aus. and the world. I shall ring them this weekend though and ask them specifically.

pps- I shall probably order Jerry E Smith's book 'Weather Warfare' next week. Has anyone read it and is it a good resource or mostly speculation that I can already find on the net?

another ps- quite often it is forecast to rain here and it doesn't come. I s this because of weather modification or is it because we're talking about weather bureaau who have always got it wrong? Quite often it couds over in the morning but then clears.

I am wary of seeing a 'conspiracy' at every turn or at least over stating them. (The global police state aspect I don't think can be overstated though. Neither can our ability to scare ourselves. Or the premise that we are creating our own reality, but that topic can cover an entire forum on it's own.)
Thanks again.

Last edited by ho1ogram; 10-03-2007 at 03:32 AM. Reason: added a sentence at end of 4th paragraph
ho1ogram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 12:02 PM   #5
lookfar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ho1ogram View Post
Re chemtrails;
the companies, the chemicals, no pilots have blown the whistle etc. Which arm of the military or secret agency is in charge of operations?
Hi ho1ogram

It's a shame you can't view the various chemtrail vids because they would definitely answer your questions. The thing I recall most from them is the rate of "unknown respiratory illnesses" which in the US have risen a staggering 3000% since the start of chemtrails in early 2000 I believe (or before I can't recall?)

Also saw this article recently from an airline mechanic - http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=1669
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 12:33 PM   #6
klinker

Quote:
pps- I shall probably order Jerry E Smith's book 'Weather Warfare' next week. Has anyone read it and is it a good resource or mostly speculation that I can already find on the net?
Yes it is a very good read with some excellent historical context but I need to read it again and make notes as Mr Smith invites feedback.

Life itself is only a vision, a dream. Nothing exists but empty space and we are but a thought.
klinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 09:32 PM   #7
freemantv

Default HAARP Chemtrails videos

I would like to offer you these videos.
HAARP
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...94099335358512
Chemtrails
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...01777655314114

There are more at www.freemanarchives.com
freemantv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2007, 03:10 PM   #8
ho1ogram
Banned

Default It's all in your mind.

G'day all. I'm disappointed that no one has really challenged me on my questions about this topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookfar View Post
It's a shame you can't view the various chemtrail vids because they would definitely answer your questions. The thing I recall most from them is the rate of "unknown respiratory illnesses" which in the US have risen a staggering 3000% since the start of chemtrails in early 2000 I believe (or before I can't recall?)

Also saw this article recently from an airline mechanic - http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=1669
People are sick, I'll grant you that, but anything could be the cause, not the least being junk in our food and drinks. The article from a supposed airline mechanic is full of holes and corny genre writing:

Quote:
That evening I received a phone call. The voice told me "Now you know what happens to mechanics who poke around in things they shouldn't. The next time you start working on systems that are no concern of yours you will lose your job. As it is I'm feeling generous, I believe that you'll be able to go back to work soon" CLICK.

That day at work went by as if nothing had happened. None of the other mechanics mentioned the suspension and my union rep told me not to talk about it. That night I logged onto the Internet to try to find some answers. I don't remember now how I got there but I came across your site. That's when it all came together. But the next morning at work I found a note inside my locked locker. It said, "Curiosity killed the cat. Don't be looking at Internet sites that are no concern of yours."
And then he goes and tells us all about it on the net anyway? If they are watching him so closely they know what sites he is visiting then they know he knows so why dosen't he just tell us his name and where he works and where he examined the mystery plane?

Why doesn't he tell us what sort of plane it is?

He says the spray lines lead out at the wing edges and horizontal stabilizers, yet the majority of chemmie photos I have seen show the trails coming out from engines (just like contrails). The photos with lines off the wing edges? Well they sure as hell aint definitive.

Dr. Len Horowitz says the chemicals are mixed into the fuel. But he was awrded an obe or some other Illuminati award recently, so can he be trusted or is he just another pawn to spread disinfo?

My main point in my first post is this: How do you keep something this big so covered up that no one on the inside is talking? Pilots, mechanics, ground crews, refuellers, chemical suppliers etc, so many people would have to be in on it. If they are so common, please someone, find out where these planes are taking off from and landing.

The biggest kicker though is... why aren't all these people conceerned for their own health? After all they are supposedly polluting the atmosphere. You can't contain this stuff to any one area, it's blowing around all over the place. What, they are immune to it? They don't care if they are poisoning themselves?

Sorry, none of it adds up.

airliners.net is an eye opening site and puts things into perspective I reckon. Search their forums for chemtrails and see what they say. It is interesting to hear the reactions from chemtrail advocates about the pilots explanations. The 'chemmies' behave in the same 'I'm right your wrong' way that we accuse the general population of when we present them with evidence about the nwo. People sometimes want to believe what they want to believe without considering the evidence provided or attempting to refute it. I feel we have been conditioned to believe in chemtrails without any good evidence except for photos of contrails.

If the plan is to block out sunlight, then maybe you've got something there. But it seems that contrails can do this anyway:
Quote:
Contrails are essentially clouds and are the same effect as seeing one’s breath on a cold, damp day. The narrow bands of ice crystals gradually expand into a cirrus type high altitude cloud if conditions are just right. Just how often are the conditions conducive to their formation? “At flight altitudes, conditions that support contrail-generated cirrus exist 10% – 20% of the time in clear air and within standing cirrus”4. Although this is a small percentage, the diverse weather of North America coupled with the staggering number of commercial flights in the air results in at least some part of the United States being good contrail weather on any given day
http://www.airliners.net/discussions...58835/#menu101

I have spoken to my friends from Melbourne to the South Austarlian border and there are definitely no chemmies across this whole region. Well, none of us have seen them. As for where others live? I don't know, but again it is a pretty well kept secret with so many people involved who are poisoning there own air supply.

I would believe that chemmies are used, maybe and only very occasionally for specific events and or areas, but no where near as much as people claim. I think everyone is scaring themselves. Funny patterns in the sky aren't a case for chemmies. All lines have to cross at some point unless they are parallel. Planes do turn and they do circle over cities to maintain holding patterns etc. Aircraft activity has probably increased since chemmies were first claimed, hence more contrails.

There are just too many people that would have to be involved and they would know they are poisoning themselves.

As for scalar? So far this has got more credence but I have still been unable to find out exactly what scalar is. If anybody can help with it that would be great. (Not Beardon's site, I didn't find that much help.)

Haarp? Are there more locations than just the Alaskan site?

I wouldn't be surprised if all three are just disinfo to scare us and divert attention from the real issues that we can prove and do something about. Like ending war and cleaning up our food supplies.

I'm open to looking at any new info, but I have seen fifty odd chemmie photos so don't bother posting any of those unless they distinctly show some spray apparatus.

Look, if i'm right then it is good news. If I am wrong, then someone should be able to track where these planes and chemicals are coming from if they are so common. Or be able to find someone on the inside. Any pilots, refuellers, chemical suppliers, ground crews, reading this?

Cheers
ho1ogram.
Old 15-03-2007, 03:35 PM   #9
lookfar

Default Chemtrails

Hi ho1ogram

I can understand where you're coming from & agree that there does seem to be a definite lack of 'insiders' coming forward with real proof wrt chemtrails. Although I can understand why they wouldn't want to as it would certainly jeopardise their position.

However, I recall reading this from the UK Chemtrails link going back some & wonder if this has anything to do with the reason...???

http://www.holmestead.ca/chemtrails/solar.html
This article was taken from http://www.weatherwars.info/chemtrails.htm

Be interested in what you think...
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
Old 15-03-2007, 04:28 PM   #10
ho1ogram
Banned

LOL... I don't know what to make of it, how's that last paragraph...

Quote:
When you see the chemplanes and the chemtrails in their wakes, look at them not with fear and trepidation, nor with anger and enmity, but embrace them and their brave crews. They are truly fighting the odds to save us and our planet. Look up at the skies and say a prayer for the heroes who are among us. If they fail, we all fail and our race itself may fail. But damn it, at least we went down swinging!
And then there is the first paragraph:
Quote:
Uncovering the terrible secret of chemtrails has led to many sleepless nights. What the human race faces, quite literally, is a battle for our future existence -- at the very least a battle to try to retain the civilization we now enjoy. Terrorism, Iraq, Afghanistan, the potential threats of Iran and North Korea, nuclear conflagration -- all pale when compared to the dire threat our world is facing right now. That's right. Now. This instant -- not some misty time in the far off future.
I think the people of Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran and Nth Korea might disagree with that.

At least the pilot in the story agrees that spraying chemicals would be dumb as he would be poisoning himself.

I've found that most of the info. on chemtrails gets passed around the same few sites and talked about until people believe it, or so it seems to me.

The author does mention HAARP facilities in other countries so I will explore that a bit more. So far though, all the HAARP stuff I've seen is just the same speculation about the Alaskan facility repeated on different websites.

The war on terror Orwellian nightmare is much more important and provable than all this stuff. And why not focus on the chemicals in our food? That is something everyone can be made aware of. I feel like this spraying/haarp/scalar is at least partly disinfo.

Hey, we scared our selves over y2k, anthrax attacks, bird flu. SARS, etc. It's not that hard to frighten the population. I've watched a few threads develop on this forum based around speculation and fear and then quickly fade away when people step back from what they have written and actually think it through.

Still, someone might prove me wrong, it could all be true. In the meantime I am going to continue to focus on what I can do now based on what I know for sure is currently taking place. It's easy to get side tracked, but it is also easy to stay focused.

Thanks for your posts though, at least you had a go. I'll bump this thread up again in a week or two and if no new info surfaces then, well, we know we can breathe easy.
Cheers
h....
Old 15-03-2007, 05:04 PM   #11
lookfar

Hehe, thanks I don't actually agree with the article, but just gave it to you as another point of view on the subject. It could be that those who are involved believe it's for the good of the planet etc & believe it would create mass hysteria... who knows???

I do know for a fact that they exist though as I've seen loads of them where I live & they're DEFINITELY not the same as contrails. I've even seen a few planes going overhead trailing & then stop & start trailing again.

Anyway, I'm not here to convince you either way - go with what you believe

Cheers
Old 15-03-2007, 05:31 PM   #12
ho1ogram
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookfar View Post
I do know for a fact that they exist though as I've seen loads of them where I live & they're DEFINITELY not the same as contrails. I've even seen a few planes going overhead trailing & then stop & start trailing again.

Anyway, I'm not here to convince you either way - go with what you believe
No worries, we'll do this again sometime, it was fun.
Old 16-03-2007, 04:39 PM   #13
ho1ogram
Banned

Well I'll be. Official confirmation of chemical spraying over an English city in the 1960's.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...lk/4507036.stm
Old 16-03-2007, 04:43 PM   #14
lookfar

Quote:
Well I'll be. Official confirmation of chemical spraying over an English city in the 1960's.

Hi ho1ogram

Interesting read. But don't tell me that you're only convinced after reading a BBC News article, surely this can't be...
Old 16-03-2007, 04:52 PM   #15
ho1ogram
Banned

Hey, at least I found some official proof. I couldn't even find this on the chemmie websites, they don't seem to be doing a very good job of exposing this stuff. Now you lot in the UK have got a base to work from and can show your neighbours this as a precedent.
Old 16-03-2007, 05:43 PM   #16
notaslave
Inactive

A small quantity of cadmium was sprayed over parts of the city as part of a Ministry of Defence experiment on chemical dispersal.

The Ministry of Defence said the experiment, which its scientists say was safe, was to "simulate the airborne dissemination" of biological warfare agents in the air.
source BBC news link as above

Their arrogance is outstanding.
notaslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2007, 10:37 PM   #17
unicorn

Quote:

Awesome find, thanks! How true... if you want to hide it, put it in the news! I'll be putting this link onto my website for all to see. What a gem!
Spread the word!!
Old 19-03-2007, 11:48 PM   #18
tru3

Quote:
My understanding from Tom Beardons website (all the other sites seem to refer to him) is that it is an energy kind of like orgone, chi, life force or something. Is that right?
the way i understand it, a scalar wave is basically two complementary waves that create a "zero" point effect; basically the sine waves of the beam nullify each other, creating a dis-integration effect.

Torsion waves

Nikola Tesla around 1900 was the first to experiment with two spiral coils (caduceus shaped). He fed the two coils with opposing alternating currents such that they would create electromagnetic fields that would be self-cancelling. Although the electromagnetic fields were cancelled out, he demonstrated that his Tesla coils were nevertheless able to transmit energy over long distances. He had actually discovered a new form of energy. Remarkably Tesla’s waves did not loose its energy at the inverse square of the distance as normal electromagnetic energy does, even over long distances there was no loss of energy to be noticed.

Tesla’s work on this revolutionary new form of energy was almost forgotten in history. It retrospect it seems his work was too revolutionary to be accepted by society in the last century, especially its application of free-energy. This is why his work nearly disappeared without trace. Fortunately the same form of new energy was independently rediscovered in the nineteen fifties during the cold war behind the Iron Curtain by Russian astrophysicist Dr. Nikolai A. Kozyrev (1908-1983). Kozyrev’s discoveries were kept secret by the Soviet Union during the cold war. It was only after the fall of the Iron Curtain that Kozyrev’s discoveries were slowly revealed to the West. In the Soviet Union thousands of academics have delved into this subject after Kozyrev’s initial discovery of this new form of energy. Kozyrev proved the existence of the ether once and for all.

This new energy is neither electromagnetic in nature nor does it relate to gravity as it stands on its own. The new form of energy discovered by Kozyrev is a spiralling non-Hertzian electromagnetic wave that travels through the vacuum at super-luminal speeds, a billion times (10⁹ C) faster than light. Due to the spiralling nature of the wave, the wave is called a torsion wave since it traces a spiralling path! According to independent researcher David Wilcock the torsion wave also traces a perfect Phi spiral! Torsion waves are called non-Hertzian waves since they do not obey the classical theory of Hertz and Maxwell.

Einstein and Dr. Eli Cartan predicted the existence of static torsion fields in 1913 in a theory that became known as the Einstein-Cartan Theory, or ECT for short. Torsion fields never got very much interest in physics until Kozyrev discovered their actual existence.

http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/SODA_chapter6.html

j.p. morgan (and westinghouse, a major defense contractor) basically stole tesla's technology and ran him into the ground.

it wasn't until just recently that the u.s. even recognized non-electromagnetic energy. they had to finally, because of the russians.
tru3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2007, 06:14 AM   #19
ho1ogram
Banned

Thanks tru3, that looks like a good web site. Now has anyone got any proof of scalar being used from space? The only evidence I've seen offered are what appear to be cloud shape anomalies. But there are quite often air currents travelling in different directions, vertically as well as horizontally, changes in air pressure, etc. Has no one experienced turbulence when travelling on an aeroplane? Not forgetting the fact that clouds are clouds, they all look weird. And why zap the clouds or atmosphere? Why not just zap us directly with scalar?

Anyway I'll look into it some more, I'm still sceptical.
Old 08-04-2007, 03:11 PM   #20
sirian
Inactive

Post reply to Unicorn

Please review Patricia Cori's book again
she does not say the Annunaki threw the grid around the planet to keep the Anu's here - you must be confusing it with another text.
the book, Atlantis Rising, describes how the Annunaki threw the grid around the planet to scramble the DNA material of Homo Sapiens!!
sirian is offline   Reply With Quote