Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 10-09-2017, 11:40 PM   #21
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
I personally believe that america stops alot of there storms, especially since katrina.

I believe this creates a domino effect, where you will then get times, when all of a sudden, many storms will come at once like we see now.

America stopping there storms severity, especially since katrina, causes problems i believe down the line. Maybe storms have a purpose, that earth knows about. Maybe there is a reasons for storms, the people in america do not understand, when trying to stop them with what ever methods or techs they think they have.

America i believe in messing with there natural weather patterns, to lessen hurricanes, and tornadoes, is messing with something, they do not understand. There is probably a meaning behind the storms that are created by earth, and messing with this purpose, then creates problems later, like they see now, i e 3 storms at once.

No one is doing anything to american weather but america.

America stopping there share of bad weather, or earthquakes, causes a domino effect, they have no understanding off. Its probably why they are wondering how 3 storms can be made at once. Well maybe, your messing with storms, to lessen them over your own country, does something, where weather storms, may have a purpose, humans do not understand. Therefore, create future problems, humans do not calculate, as we have no idea, why storms are needed(maybe, these storms have a reason for earth), and messing with the outcome, may bring about unintended consequences.

Thats my view, on why they are wondering they have 3 storms at once, and the whole idea, of weather modding by america, which definitely is going on. Ie they are lessening the effects of weather, or earthquakes on there own country.

But energy being energy, whom knows what the consequences of these actions are?

Humans want to play god, and we can understand it, but the unintended consequences of america stopping weather patterns over there own country, or lessening earthquakes releases, who knows, what this means over time.

And they wonder, why all of a sudden they get 3 hurricanes at once.
the americans aren't the only ones messing with this stuff. there are at least two who are messing with it.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 08:15 AM   #22
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
the americans aren't the only ones messing with this stuff. there are at least two who are messing with it.
I am sure there is. But you can be sure, the americans have effectively stolen other peoples techs and knowledge, as thats what the nsa does. ie steal, other countries, knowledge and techs, and other companies knowledge.

So saying america, the americans, will have stolen any knowledge other countries have, thats what the primary goas of the nsa is.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 08:35 AM   #23
Daisy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
Some videos so far of Irma in Florida have been misleading or inaccurate. I think the Caribbean was hit badly but to date there has been an exaggeration of the intensity in Florida.

A video tweeted by the White House’s director of social media does not show Miami Airport

Dan Scavino, the White House’s director of social media, has been re-posting videos and photos he appears to have pulled from social media showing the destruction in Miami all day.

This one isn’t from Irma, or Miami:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.4255f7f221d1

Many media outlets are showing this photo/footage but fail to explain this is the Miami River and not a formerly dry road.

I agree. That live video link that 'oneriver' posted I watched that stormchaser guy for 4 hours as the main large red patch (the center of the largest hurricane) hit and he could still drive around through it. The eye of the storm was bright and calm - I was expecting a lot worse . I'm glad it wasn't worse but they are exaggerating it.
He drove around small trees down in the road that was the scariest part as we all thought he'd get a puncture.
When the american flag ripped in half on a pole that was ironic.

Last edited by Daisy101; 11-09-2017 at 08:37 AM.
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 12:06 PM   #24
velma

The predictions of the hurricane's path seems prescient, they even know it's going to hang around for another ten days, to do it's worst in Georgia and the Carolinas, before Jose arrives. Florida Keys is a no-go area and residents trying to return are met with police road blocks. Those who chose to stay may yet still be forced to leave and people in temporary shelters may find they are not going home anytime soon. There are no services, fuel, electricity, running water, or cell service and an estimated 13 million people across the state are now without power. The Leeward and Virgin islands are barely habitable and to compound their misery, Boris Johnson is coming!
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 12:15 AM   #25
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
I am sure there is. But you can be sure, the americans have effectively stolen other peoples techs and knowledge, as thats what the nsa does. ie steal, other countries, knowledge and techs, and other companies knowledge.

So saying america, the americans, will have stolen any knowledge other countries have, thats what the primary goas of the nsa is.
i'm sure they have. i am sure they all do it. it is the primary goal of all such agencies.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 06:16 PM   #26
raburgeson

People are looking at each other in Miami and saying that was just a thunderstorm. Word is coming out of the area that the hurricane missed them and it's hype. I have a son in Florida and he says the storm could not have been to wide. He lives on the West side and mentioned the news said the storm was as wide as the state. Watch out for traffickers and the government because the Southwestern tip up to Daytona did get hit.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote