Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 03-09-2017, 10:07 PM   #1
hayed joe

Default Put Bin Out Early? Criminal Record!!!

Saw the front page of the Daily Mail on Sky preview.
You could be fined and receive a criminal record for overloading your bins and even putting them out early! When the story goes online I'll post it. But this is how councils will make money!
It could be bollocks but if it does happen then chalk it up to another turn of the micromanaging screw that wants to dictate your life and what you do.
"I'm only doin' me job!..."
hayed joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 10:09 PM   #2
hayed joe

http://news.sky.com/story/mondays-na...pages-11019588

(Front page may change if you view this link a few days later, but hopefully it'll be online by then)
Old 03-09-2017, 11:21 PM   #3
the tealady
Forum Advisor

They will do anything for control and money.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 03:59 AM   #4
archimedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayed joe View Post
Saw the front page of the Daily Mail on Sky preview.
You could be fined and receive a criminal record for overloading your bins and even putting them out early! When the story goes online I'll post it. But this is how councils will make money!
It could be bollocks but if it does happen then chalk it up to another turn of the micromanaging screw that wants to dictate your life and what you do.
"I'm only doin' me job!..."
Have you noticed that the criminal justice system tends to create most of the criminals they apprehend?

I guess if they didn't, they wouldn't stay in business very long.
The type of chaos espoused by these types is NOT chaos, it is their imposition of order, and although the results/events may seem chaotic to humans, they are not... all the events are orchestrated as you well know.'
archimedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 05:31 AM   #5
amberleaf

If they don't want bins out on the streets why don't they return to the days were binmen came into your garden and fetched the bins, emptied them, then returned them?

No they want us doing half the work and will likely give us a start time...bins out between 7 and 9 am and back in between 5 and 7pm (they already have us sorting the rubbish for them)

Liked 2,000,000 Times in 100 Posts

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Last edited by amberleaf; 04-09-2017 at 05:32 AM.
amberleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 10:49 AM   #6
hayed joe

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...fines-bin.html

The picture used is an extreme example! But who is the judge of what is overflowed? I fill the recycling to the brink. And also leave it out overnight. Now a family of four or more would have no chance. In the 80's now and again as a protest, we'd empty our bins into the middle of the street and they'd get set on fire!
Thankfully these days community is a bigger lie and everyone hates each other. So direct action like just doesn't happen.
hayed joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 11:40 AM   #7
jaybigjay

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayed joe View Post
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...fines-bin.html

The picture used is an extreme example! But who is the judge of what is overflowed? I fill the recycling to the brink. And also leave it out overnight. Now a family of four or more would have no chance. In the 80's now and again as a protest, we'd empty our bins into the middle of the street and they'd get set on fire!
Thankfully these days community is a bigger lie and everyone hates each other. So direct action like just doesn't happen.
Shame cos that is exactely the sort of direct action that is needed. id throw a couple of councel officiales on there too tho you know just to keep the fire going
jaybigjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 01:10 PM   #8
techman

I agree, they do they want us to do the work for them. 4 bins to each house compared to just one bin not so long ago, dictating what goes in what bin. We are being micromanaged, it's obvious, but most people just assume it's there for a good reason, mainly for environmental reasons. If the environment was a real concern for them, then why don't they stop making the stuff that results in the rubbish in the first place?

I've never seen anyone fined for these extreme measures, and that maybe because most people have already been conditioning into thinking "must not put bin out early or I'll be fined, so must do as I'm told". And that's what they want, they want us to do as they say.

Last edited by techman; 04-09-2017 at 01:12 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 05:56 PM   #9
sparkplug

Local councils seem to think they own us, when in fact they are funded and are suppposed to work for us!

I put my bin out on a Sunday night and it is emptied on a Monday if they can be bothered turning up, if it doesn't get emptied it stays out until it is emptied.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 08:27 PM   #10
gymgenius

I put mine out earlier for collection tomorrow - as I’m sure most people in the uk do...especially as the information sheet the council gave us states that bins must be put out by 7am.

What do they expect to happen? Do we all have to set our alarms early to get up and put the bins out on the morning of collection? F*ck that!
gymgenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 08:38 PM   #11
emmerdale

They also check your waste and make sure you are putting the the right rubbish in the right bin. They have cameras on and people will be fined if put in wrong bin.
emmerdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 08:47 PM   #12
emmerdale

Also all depends where you're doing it.
Our household has 7 containers for waste in our county.
Although ny mums has one 2. One recycable and one general waste which can include food.
I have gen waste (no food which would lead to fines my guess),food, garden waste (which can include food waste now !!! ) Cardboard, tins and glass, paper, and plastic.
emmerdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 08:57 PM   #13
white light

My council recently left an official note on my garden waste bin saying I gotta pay them £35 a year now for them to take away my garden waste. Darn! What's my council tax for then?
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 09:06 PM   #14
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
What's my council tax for then?
Champagne at the House of Lords

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 09:11 PM   #15
Daisy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmerdale View Post
They also check your waste and make sure you are putting the the right rubbish in the right bin. They have cameras on and people will be fined if put in wrong bin.
We are allowed two blue thin bin bags a fortnight for unrecyclables - for 5 people it's the same amount as 1 person - how is that fair?

Also we have to recycle paper, cardboard, plastics, tins, bottles and food and if you get one item in the wrong bag they knock on your door and threaten to fine you - then they fine you the next time you do it.

If it's not like this where you are yet - it's on the way - black bin bags are no longer allowed. Plus if you go to the local tip they make you recycle everything and empty any bin bags.

I don't mind recycling but I feel sorry for those who don't have room for 5 bags and boxes and 2 bin bags (that's 5 a week and 7 a fortnight)
and in the cold weather you have to go outside to put things so you have to have at least 4 boxes inside your house which also take up room.
I also wonder about those who live in flats or in the centre of a terraced street who might be elderly who have no way of getting stinky heavy food bins to the front without going through the house.

And if your neighbour leaves stuff in your bins you get fined for it - plus when they are empty after being unloaded on a windy day the 3 bags fly down the street and you have to get out of your car to move them out of the way.

Yeah it's really well thought through lol.....

And in the local shopping centre there is a food court where you select a hole for each item
and when the cleaners come they stick it all in one big bin bag together lol
That was the moment I realised that they are just keeping us busy...

Last edited by Daisy101; 04-09-2017 at 09:16 PM.
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 09:13 PM   #16
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
Champagne at the House of Lords
Lol. Wouldn't surprise me.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 09:15 PM   #17
mranderson

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybigjay View Post
Shame cos that is exactely the sort of direct action that is needed. id throw a couple of councel officiales on there too tho you know just to keep the fire going
Not sure about the last bit but the first part definitely

If every person in the country purposefully put their bins out the night before and then refused to pay the fines they would have to scrap it

There should be an avenue to set this kind of mass civil disobedience up when faced with ridiculous fines like this

Or just don't pay it , ignore the letters and the phone calls for collection , just stop speaking to them , don't even start speaking to them especially when it is for stupid fines like this

File them in the BIN , but make sure you put them in the right one , or on the flip side make sure you put them in the wrong one

Doodle on the demands and send them back , I used to write poems on my tax forms and doodle all over them filling every available space on the forms with little pictures and old proverbs

Sent it in on time knowing that when it was opened by Joe at the tax office he maybe smiled for the first time that day and had a minute to himself looking at the doodles

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 05:06 PM   #18
sparkplug

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
My council recently left an official note on my garden waste bin saying I gotta pay them £35 a year now for them to take away my garden waste. Darn! What's my council tax for then?
Ours is the same now. But they won't take away the garden waste wheelie bin if you don't want to pay for the service, that you are already paying for anyway.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote