Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 08-09-2010, 10:52 PM   #21
bodge

You do not honestly believe that we are going to get a truth video from mainstream media, my gawd they wouldnt dare, thier zionist bosses would have them sacked on the spot.
bodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 11:04 PM   #22
sidlittle

Quote:
Originally Posted by gusjux View Post
I watched this the other day and I have to disagree with you, it is compelling and a useful tool to spark debate but not very helpful for the truth movement. It's full of confused witnesses, speculation and hearsay which at the time of filming is understandable but not the sort of thing I would want someone watching who doesn't know the bigger picture of this event. It also fails to mention the collapse of WTC7 despite showing footage of it prior to the collapse of WTC 1 and 2 which seemed odd to me.

Haven't put much thought into 9/11 recently but seeing this did help me come to the conclusion the no plane theory has been drummed up to discredit the truth movement so I am glad it was aired and I watched it. Will not be tuning in to the Rudy & Rice show though, just seeing the trailer made me feel sick.
sigh..glad you finally found peace in your comfort zone
sidlittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 11:32 PM   #23
duckingdafta

OM[F'in]G.. and I'll miss it... I'm washing my hair that day!
duckingdafta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 05:10 PM   #24
air_bn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodge View Post
You do not honestly believe that we are going to get a truth video from mainstream media, my gawd they wouldnt dare, thier zionist bosses would have them sacked on the spot.
No one would really expect any of the anomalies to be laid out by the msm, it's really just amusing how it's put out there when fair chunks of the world's population don't believe the official conspiracy theories of that day.
The film of the myth of flight 93 ('United 93') is also on this evening on ITV1(UK).Remember the plane that was said to have crashed into the ground in a field in Shanksville leaving no recognisable wreckage,no bodies and no luggage just a small cartoon shaped hole in the ground.The official supposed aftermath is not shown in this film, it couldn't be could it
air_bn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 05:26 PM   #25
graflok

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post
My mate works for channel 4 was raving about this documentary to me....
I asked him to send me his address so I could send him Loose Change....Told me he "wasn't interested"....
Tell him you're not interested in his "documentary."

graflok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:54 PM   #26
crystalline

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
This all comes not long after suggestions that Osama was living in Iran, and enjoying hunting pheasants. They must be planning a comeback for him, some big attack, new TV appearances..... I personally think he's in Brazil with Hitler.

9/11 was so obviously an inside job, and most people see it even though some can't admit it, because it means most of what they know about the world they live in is WRONG. 9/11 is a massive Pandora's Box that a lot of people want to remain closed because the reality is too much. Belief in the fairy tale is a better option. Luckily they have lots of bullshit propaganda to keep them pacified.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

this exactly sums up the state of things. I still can't believe that people are actually buying into all this propaganda shit, and believing that some guy with a turban is hiding out in the mountains of Afghanistan while bodies are coming back home in boxes on the back of all this shit. I get so angry about it.

Also whenever I try to enlighten people about the list of anomolies of 9/11 the only argument they can come back with is "It would take hundreds of people to orchestrate this, rig up explosions etc etc.. and that many people couldn't keep a secret" that is lame, so very lame.

Last edited by crystalline; 09-09-2010 at 07:54 PM.
crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:02 PM   #27
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalline View Post
I couldn't have said it better myself.

this exactly sums up the state of things. I still can't believe that people are actually buying into all this propaganda shit, and believing that some guy with a turban is hiding out in the mountains of Afghanistan while bodies are coming back home in boxes on the back of all this shit. I get so angry about it.

Also whenever I try to enlighten people about the list of anomolies of 9/11 the only argument they can come back with is "It would take hundreds of people to orchestrate this, rig up explosions etc etc.. and that many people couldn't keep a secret" that is lame, so very lame.
Most people who have done the research like here on this forum will except things as we know they are and what we should be concentrating on what is to come, because riving around and about the past will only distract you from the future, the swifts have flow for Africa this week, and a winter of possible disscontent is just around the corner, we also need to prepare now.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote