porridge
Banned

Thumbs up Red Ice - Rick Simpson THC cancer cure

Red Ice Radio - Rick Simpson - Hour 1 - Hemp Oil Cancer Cure
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2012, 09:55 PM   #2
mr_i_disagree
Banned

simple question, after all the self advertising the guy says hemp has been the longest known medicine/cure/remedy, well thats wrong.
my friend would like to know if she gave up chemo for this and she dies will you pay into a fund for proper research to stop videos like this to being posted?
mr_i_disagree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2012, 10:33 PM   #3
aster
Banned

Thanks for posting this, have just listened to the first hour. I have been getting the oil for someone in the family with serious health problems and chronic (often acute) pain, though not cancer. Some of the oil was given to a close associate with terminal cancer, who has always maintained a 'doctor knows best' attitude to treatment despite several failed bouts of chemo and radiotherapy. This person tried the oil, took a little too much too soon, threw up violently and passed out. Although it had been explained that the oil may make some people throw up initially as it is trying to rid the body of toxic matter, and that it will make people sleep a lot at first, this person has given up. All he is doing now is sleeping, and throwing up when he wakes. How can anyone be so conditioned to believe that doctors know everthing, right down to how many days a person has left to live. The only thing left to try is seeing if this person will at least listen to the audio interview, he might be persuaded to try again. It really seems to me that the way we are all controlled, makes some people believe they don't deserve a chance to live - unless it is sanctioned by the pharma industry and the medical profession.
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2012, 11:51 PM   #4
porridge
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aster View Post
Thanks for posting this, have just listened to the first hour. I have been getting the oil for someone in the family with serious health problems and chronic (often acute) pain, though not cancer. Some of the oil was given to a close associate with terminal cancer, who has always maintained a 'doctor knows best' attitude to treatment despite several failed bouts of chemo and radiotherapy. This person tried the oil, took a little too much too soon, threw up violently and passed out. Although it had been explained that the oil may make some people throw up initially as it is trying to rid the body of toxic matter, and that it will make people sleep a lot at first, this person has given up. All he is doing now is sleeping, and throwing up when he wakes. How can anyone be so conditioned to believe that doctors know everthing, right down to how many days a person has left to live. The only thing left to try is seeing if this person will at least listen to the audio interview, he might be persuaded to try again. It really seems to me that the way we are all controlled, makes some people believe they don't deserve a chance to live - unless it is sanctioned by the pharma industry and the medical profession.
Sorry to hear about your friend Aster.

The doctor knows bets programming runs deep.

You can only do so much to help a person & is not good to try & force anything. Not going through a serious illness like cancer I cant imagine to be in their shoes, must be a lot of desperation & the last thing you need is false hope.

A lot of control freak dinosaurs would like this kind of information to be totally suppressed, as if it isnt sick enough they criminalise you for growing this plant..the oldest medicine know to man.

I know for a fact Cannabis has MANY medicinal properties & is also the most useful plant on the planet. Big pharma knows this also why they carry on denying it...even tho they now prescribe Sativex which is the same plant!

Hemp prohibition is the mother of all CONs & it really saddens me to still see it suppressed like it is & the people so ignorant of its benefits.

If someone hasent woke up to this by now they never will, maybe its a karmic thing.
Old 20-10-2012, 12:08 AM   #5
shanticat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_i_disagree View Post
simple question, after all the self advertising the guy says hemp has been the longest known medicine/cure/remedy, well thats wrong.
my friend would like to know if she gave up chemo for this and she dies will you pay into a fund for proper research to stop videos like this to being posted?

Each and everyone of us are responsible for our own actions
The information is there for those that are interested and they can then decide for themselves what to do (or not)
shanticat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2012, 12:16 AM   #6
picklez01

There's an incredible set of videos on the subject of cancer, court cases, doctors and such.

This guy has been has been banned from mainstream with all sorts of things against him. This is the documentary.

http://www.burzynskiclinic.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRua3NLg-Z8

And this newly found apparent cure.

http://www.hangthebankers.com/chines...-new-research/

Last edited by picklez01; 20-10-2012 at 12:21 AM.
picklez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2012, 11:00 PM   #7
aster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by porridge View Post
Sorry to hear about your friend Aster.

The doctor knows bets programming runs deep.

You can only do so much to help a person & is not good to try & force anything. Not going through a serious illness like cancer I cant imagine to be in their shoes, must be a lot of desperation & the last thing you need is false hope.

A lot of control freak dinosaurs would like this kind of information to be totally suppressed, as if it isnt sick enough they criminalise you for growing this plant..the oldest medicine know to man.

I know for a fact Cannabis has MANY medicinal properties & is also the most useful plant on the planet. Big pharma knows this also why they carry on denying it...even tho they now prescribe Sativex which is the same plant!

Hemp prohibition is the mother of all CONs & it really saddens me to still see it suppressed like it is & the people so ignorant of its benefits.

If someone hasent woke up to this by now they never will, maybe its a karmic thing.
Thank you for your kindness, Porridge - have only just found the thread again. I wholeheartedly agree with your thoughts on Cannabis. Like Rick Simpson said, how dare they keep this sacred plant medicine away from us. Everyone should have the right of easy access to it, if they did the medical profession would lose the power of controlling life and death. I'm just looking ahead to the day we can grow what we need, without fear of punishment. That day is coming, surely - but it will be too late for so many people.
Old 21-10-2012, 01:15 AM   #8
porridge
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aster View Post
Thank you for your kindness, Porridge - have only just found the thread again. I wholeheartedly agree with your thoughts on Cannabis. Like Rick Simpson said, how dare they keep this sacred plant medicine away from us. Everyone should have the right of easy access to it, if they did the medical profession would lose the power of controlling life and death. I'm just looking ahead to the day we can grow what we need, without fear of punishment. That day is coming, surely - but it will be too late for so many people.
Agreed mate.

And Rick Simpson is a sound guy & definitely dedicated to the cause like Jack Herer was, who was the man to really turn me onto truth in the 1st place, many years back with his book the Emperor wears no clothes.

Weve been petrofied by these psychopaths & their death cult. Who just see us as product to be used & abused.

Is bad enough when you can see it for how it is, but when you know there are real solutions out there & it doesn't have to be this way it bugs even more.

Its some demonic shitl!

A Good guide how to make Honey oil. Or even better & a lot safer & cleaner make some bubble hash. I cant see what the difference would be medically.

And she does mention about too much can make you sick. Like all medication is about getting the right dosage. This is highly concentrated pure trichomes.

-Medical Grade: ~Cannabis Concentrate~ -

How to Make Bubble Hash
Old 21-10-2012, 04:16 AM   #9
motleyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_i_disagree View Post

Ask your friend that after the chemo kills her will her Doctor who prescribed that poison pay into a fund to stop chemo from killing more people.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2012, 07:44 AM   #10
devicenull

Quote:
I know for a fact Cannabis has MANY medicinal properties
Dr Tod Mikuriya MD
Former national administrator of the US GovĀ“s marijuana research programs.

After dealing with about 10,000 patents over the last 15 years, I would say that over about 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis
devicenull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2012, 01:07 PM   #11
vienna

bump. great thread

we used Essiac a few years back to cure cancer . I suspect the Codex laws are doing their best to make this illegal too

never ceases to amaze me how much Chemo is revered despite the stats saying it does more harm than good - one of the biggest industries on the planet

with cancer always keep the body PH alkeline
"Through my extensive research I have discovered that vaccinations are causing impaired blood flow (ischemia) to brain and body. I have reason to believe that all are being affected and all vaccinations ARE causing the overwhelming rise in autism , specific learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders, sudden infant death, gulf war syndrome, dementia , seizure disorders, some cancers it would appear, and much more"Dr A.MOULDEN

Last edited by vienna; 21-10-2012 at 01:11 PM.
vienna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2012, 07:45 PM   #12
porridge
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vienna View Post
bump. great thread

we used Essiac a few years back to cure cancer . I suspect the Codex laws are doing their best to make this illegal too

never ceases to amaze me how much Chemo is revered despite the stats saying it does more harm than good - one of the biggest industries on the planet

Agreed most if not all our problems are from diet.

I am doing my best to sort my PH levels out but is a hard struggle with my current diet being so acidic.

I dont drink alcohol & even gave up coffee, all I drink is filtered water.
Old 22-10-2012, 09:20 AM   #13
aster
Banned

Quote:

A Good guide how to make Honey oil. Or even better & a lot safer & cleaner make some bubble hash. I cant see what the difference would be medically.

And she does mention about too much can make you sick. Like all medication is about getting the right dosage. This is highly concentrated pure trichomes.

-Medical Grade: ~Cannabis Concentrate~ -

How to Make Bubble Hash
Invaluable resources, thanks so much for sharing them - have just printed both out, and hope lots of people do so. Would be no surprise if the demonic ones try bringing us all to heel by engineering 'shortages,' just like they impose sanctions, and it has long been said they will crash the internet when it suits them. This is just a thought, but if the medicine could be used homeopathically - then a few people with it could help many others. That's how the principle was discovered, anyway - when a disease epidemic forced those attending the sick to dilute herbal treatments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vienna View Post
bump. great thread

Very good advice. Anyone who has ever maintained a fish tank will have seen the graphic evidence for this, because aquarium fish become unhealthy very quickly due to water ph being too acidic. I suspect this is responsible for many human health malfunctions, but can imagine what the average GP would say to that. Heard about a preparation which is supposed to increase body alkalinity, can't remember what it was called but it was advertised in an independent Health Food shop magazine.