Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 19-09-2013, 08:26 PM   #3441
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukiari View Post
I have participated in this thread a few times but the sheer volume of posts, most of which are regurgitated in one way or another, keeps me from having the will to read every one. It's a big waste of time.

When I see something, I comment upon it. I'm not going to tell you how you should conduct yourself and I would appreciate the same behavior from you.
I would appreciate it if you read the thread before seeing something and commenting on it. That's how we ended up in this mess to begin with. If it's such a big waste of time, then why do you bother at all?

If you are on the side of meat-eaters, then know who is not. Just don't run into the fight with guns a blazing. - and that's advice by the way.

Last edited by abrilliantone; 19-09-2013 at 08:28 PM.
abrilliantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2013, 09:04 PM   #3442
yoshi8

It's official meat eaters are dumb!

Like we did not know anyway...

A study of thousands of men and women revealed that those who stick to a vegetarian diet have IQs that are around five points higher than those who regularly eat meat.

Writing in the British Medical Journal, the researchers say it isn't clear why veggies are brainier - but admit the fruit and veg-rich vegetarian diet could somehow boost brain power.

The researchers, from the University of Southampton, tracked the fortunes of more than 8,000 volunteers for 20 years.

At the age of ten, the boys and girls sat a series of tests designed to determine their IQ.

When they reached the age of 30, they were asked whether they were vegetarian and their answers compared to their childhood IQ score.

Around four and a half per cent of the adults were vegetarian - a figure that is broadly in line with that found in the general population.

However, further analysis of the results showed those who were brainiest as children were more likely to have become vegetarian as adults, shunning both meat and fish.

The typical adult veggie had a childhood IQ of around 105 - around five points higher than those who continued to eat meat as they grew up.

The vegetarians were also more likely to have gained degrees and hold down high-powered jobs.
yoshi8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2013, 09:08 PM   #3443
yoshi8

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrilliantone View Post
And you have proven yours by posting that ridicules picture.
That's a picture of your inner child.
Old 19-09-2013, 09:12 PM   #3444
sukiari

Quote:
I would appreciate it if you read the thread before seeing something and commenting on it. That's how we ended up in this mess to begin with. If it's such a big waste of time, then why do you bother at all?

If you are on the side of meat-eaters, then know who is not. Just don't run into the fight with guns a blazing. - and that's advice by the way.
I'll probably continue to just comment every now and again anyway, without gaining the whole context of this 172-page and growing thread.
sukiari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2013, 09:19 PM   #3445
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshi8 View Post
That's a picture of your inner child.
And here's yours

Old 19-09-2013, 09:21 PM   #3446
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukiari View Post
I'll probably continue to just comment every now and again anyway, without gaining the whole context of this 172-page and growing thread.
Hey, I really don't blame you. It's a lot of shit to go through, filled with mostly the shit that yoshi8 just posted.
Old 19-09-2013, 09:29 PM   #3447
willoweyes

Quote:

A study of thousands of men and women revealed that those who stick to a vegetarian diet have IQs that are around five points higher than those who regularly eat meat.

Writing in the British Medical Journal, the researchers say it isn't clear why veggies are brainier - but admit the fruit and veg-rich vegetarian diet could somehow boost brain power.

The researchers, from the University of Southampton, tracked the fortunes of more than 8,000 volunteers for 20 years.

At the age of ten, the boys and girls sat a series of tests designed to determine their IQ.

When they reached the age of 30, they were asked whether they were vegetarian and their answers compared to their childhood IQ score.

Around four and a half per cent of the adults were vegetarian - a figure that is broadly in line with that found in the general population.

However, further analysis of the results showed those who were brainiest as children were more likely to have become vegetarian as adults, shunning both meat and fish.

The typical adult veggie had a childhood IQ of around 105 - around five points higher than those who continued to eat meat as they grew up.

The vegetarians were also more likely to have gained degrees and hold down high-powered jobs.
Yes because this is what is most important in life and humanity
Old 19-09-2013, 09:29 PM   #3448
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Quote:

I was wondering why YOU didn't post the link to this. Or any other thing that you post.

Quote:
Objective To examine the relation between IQ in childhood and vegetarianism in adulthood.
Design Prospective cohort study in which IQ was assessed by tests of mental ability at age 10 years and vegetarianism by self-report at age 30 years.
Conclusion Higher scores for IQ in childhood are associated with an increased likelihood of being a vegetarian as an adult.
Must you continue to use "deceitful" means to try to defend your weak diet?
And please be so kind as to explain to everyone what I.Q. is?
Old 19-09-2013, 09:37 PM   #3449
yoshi8

Why Meat and dairy make you breath smell bad

or why meat eaters breath smells like sh*t explained

Foods high in protein, particularly animal protein such as fish, seafood, eggs, and dairy foods (especially milk and cheese) are the main culprits of halitosis (bad breath). Consuming these high protein foods also feeds the bacteria living in our mouths and intestinal tracts. The waste products of those bacteria can produce some stinky byproducts.

Driving by a feed lot, it is hard to ignore the foul odor which is actually created by a sulfur compound called methyl mercaptan -- this same sulfur compound is excreted as a waste product by our own oral bacteria as it feeds on particles of decaying meat debris found in gum lines and wedged in between teeth.These sulfur compounds are known by dentists as "volatile sulfur compounds" (VSC's).

Volatile sulfur compounds are the main culprits of bad breath, but the oral bacteria that feed on animal protein actually produce a variety of stinky waste products such as:

Cadaverine (taking its name from the smell of corpses)
Putrescine (taking its name from the putrid smell of decaying meat)
Skatole (this emanates the smell of fecal matter)
Isovaleric Acid (think smelly feet)

To rid your mouth of these nasty bacterial byproducts, stick to a diet full of fruits and vegetables. High fiber, crunchy plant food increases saliva production which keeps the bacteria at bay. Vitamin C is especially helpful in limiting oral bacteria because it creates an unfriendly environment for bacterial growth.

Last edited by yoshi8; 19-09-2013 at 09:38 PM.
Old 19-09-2013, 09:44 PM   #3450
blue_esper

Quote:

Foods high in protein, particularly animal protein such as fish, seafood, eggs, and dairy foods (especially milk and cheese) are the main culprits of halitosis (bad breath). Consuming these high protein foods also feeds the bacteria living in our mouths and intestinal tracts. The waste products of those bacteria can produce some stinky byproducts.

Driving by a feed lot, it is hard to ignore the foul odor which is actually created by a sulfur compound called methyl mercaptan -- this same sulfur compound is excreted as a waste product by our own oral bacteria as it feeds on particles of decaying meat debris found in gum lines and wedged in between teeth.These sulfur compounds are known by dentists as "volatile sulfur compounds" (VSC's).

Volatile sulfur compounds are the main culprits of bad breath, but the oral bacteria that feed on animal protein actually produce a variety of stinky waste products such as:

To rid your mouth of these nasty bacterial byproducts, stick to a diet full of fruits and vegetables. High fiber, crunchy plant food increases saliva production which keeps the bacteria at bay. Vitamin C is especially helpful in limiting oral bacteria because it creates an unfriendly environment for bacterial growth.
We meat eaters like it that way the smell keeps those pesky veggies at a distance

More bollocks from Mario's dragon

FREE PALESTINE AND YOU FREE THE WORLD

If You're Not A Decent People, You're A Poople.
BOYCOTT ISRAEL.
Their goods.
Their country.
Their people.
Isolate them totally until they behave like human beings.
blue_esper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2013, 09:46 PM   #3451
yoshi8

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_esper View Post
We meat eaters like it that way the smell keeps those pesky veggies at a distance
Well at least your honest about your breath spelling like rotting corpse and fecal matter.
Old 19-09-2013, 09:49 PM   #3452
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:

wow, I never knew the name of the smells. Thanks for that.
Isovaleric Acid
"It is a colourless liquid that is sparingly soluble in water, but highly soluble in most common organic solvents. The compound occurs naturally, including in essential oils."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isovaleric_Acid
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2013, 09:57 PM   #3453
blue_esper

Quote:
Well at least your honest about your breath spelling like rotting corpse and fecal matter.
You're the one talking fecal matter

Halitosis was made up and perpetuated by Listerine, as a sales gimmick/promotion, it has just become a falsehood in the common knowledge department

You're very welcome, no need to thank me.
JUst buy me a drink if you see me

BOYCOTT ISRAEL.
Their goods.
Their country.
Their people.

Last edited by blue_esper; 19-09-2013 at 10:46 PM.
Old 19-09-2013, 10:09 PM   #3454
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Oh wow I don't want to have stinky breathe. Well I'm switching to a vegan diet right away.

My breathe now smells like rainbows and sunshine.

Old 19-09-2013, 10:18 PM   #3455
blue_esper

"Do vegetarians fart more than normal people?"

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question...4033031AAi4T5Z

They even complain about their farting themselves

http://www.veggieboards.com/t/41465/do-you-fart-a-lot

BOYCOTT ISRAEL.
Their goods.
Their country.
Their people.

Last edited by blue_esper; 19-09-2013 at 10:19 PM.
Old 19-09-2013, 10:22 PM   #3456
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

I swear that salad goes right through them.

Last edited by abrilliantone; 19-09-2013 at 10:23 PM.
abrilliantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2013, 10:27 PM   #3457
elshaper
Inactive

You lot are....hilarious.

So which side are you abrilliantone?

Last edited by elshaper; 19-09-2013 at 10:28 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2013, 10:31 PM   #3458
blue_esper

Quote:
I swear that salad goes right through them.

Dirty girl.

BOYCOTT ISRAEL.
Their goods.
Their country.
Their people.

Last edited by blue_esper; 19-09-2013 at 10:44 PM. Reason: TEXT
Old 19-09-2013, 10:36 PM   #3459
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
You lot are....hilarious.

So which side are you abrilliantone?
Hopefully not on the other side of that.
Old 19-09-2013, 11:19 PM   #3460
sukiari

Quote:
Hey, I really don't blame you. It's a lot of shit to go through, filled with mostly the shit that yoshi8 just posted.
It's just tiresome to debate with vegans when they are not overly concerned with facts or logic. I do find some of their arguments amusing though, from an analytical point of view.

One of my favorites is that "vegan cum tastes better!" Firstly, I'm not slurping down lots of cum, and secondly, why would I want some bony assed, hysterical Vegan bint to taste mine? Even if I weren't married!
sukiari is offline   Reply With Quote