Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 23-08-2017, 01:54 PM   #1
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,989 (2,995 Posts)
Default Forum Irony

irony.JPG

the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 02:13 PM   #2
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

listening to richie allen today he described trump as a 'puppet of the rothschild-zionists'
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
Likes: (3)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 05:41 PM   #3
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
listening to richie allen today he described trump as a 'puppet of the rothschild-zionists'
All presidents & PMs are.... actors, the frontman, the spokesperson.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2017, 12:06 AM   #4
jupiter12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: UK South Coast
Posts: 7,228
Likes: 4,270 (2,416 Posts)
Default Forum Irony

So much irony ,,





I know it's about forum irony ,, but it's everywhere! you just can't getaway from it!
__________________
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein

Last edited by jupiter12; 24-08-2017 at 12:09 AM.
Likes: (2)
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2017, 12:43 AM   #5
motleyhoo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 6,987
Likes: 787 (355 Posts)
Default

The irony of progressives calling people who believe in the Constitution fascists.

.
__________________
"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
Likes: (1)
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2017, 01:10 AM   #6
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
"lovely to hear Icke give some credit to trump today"
I don't see any irony there ...anyone taking the time to watch the video in question would see that's exactly what he did ...DI quote ..."I don't often give credit to trump , but ....."

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
All presidents & PMs are.... actors, the frontman, the spokesperson.
This is a typical simplification we see a lot of here .... of course Most are totally controlled(blair) ...some unaware and used (thatcher ) .... and a very few are loose cannons (JFK and trump)

Ms El, and those who liked her post .....
If ALL are controlled please explain JFK

Last edited by oz93666; 24-08-2017 at 01:14 AM.
Likes: (1)
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2017, 03:53 AM   #7
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,965
Likes: 4,647 (2,475 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I don't see any irony there ...anyone taking the time to watch the video in question would see that's exactly what he did ...DI quote ..."I don't often give credit to trump , but ....."



This is a typical simplification we see a lot of here .... of course Most are totally controlled(blair) ...some unaware and used (thatcher ) .... and a very few are loose cannons (JFK and trump)

Ms El, and those who liked her post .....
If ALL are controlled please explain JFK
Oz I think the real irony is the vast difference in the perception between the members.

As for JFK there were a variety of groups who were upset with him. His biggest threat was from his political opponents, Johnson especially - Sworn in within 90 minutes. Wow. If the Rothshild-Zionists wanted him dead, and someone else did it, it distanced them and saved them a job.
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.

Last edited by the tealady; 24-08-2017 at 03:54 AM.
Likes: (2)
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2017, 08:43 AM   #8
eddieb
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,100
Likes: 342 (189 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
Oz I think the real irony is the vast difference in the perception between the members.

As for JFK there were a variety of groups who were upset with him. His biggest threat was from his political opponents, Johnson especially - Sworn in within 90 minutes. Wow. If the Rothshild-Zionists wanted him dead, and someone else did it, it distanced them and saved them a job.
Michael Collins Piper wrote a book entitled," Final Judgment, The Missing Link in the JFK Assassination Conspiracy ". 771 pp well worth a read.

http://americanfreepress.net/PDF/Final_Judgment.pdf
__________________
The Nameless War. The book they said would never be written.
Author: CAPTAIN A.H.M. RAMSAY.
It's a small book, but it says so much!
Likes: (1)
eddieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2017, 11:00 AM   #9
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
If ALL are controlled please explain JFK
oz,
You don't seem to understand.
Of course JFK was also a pawn, perhaps bigger and better version than us minions.

In this world, you are either predetor or prey.
Even though he might have been a president, he wasn't the top person, was he?
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2017, 11:10 AM   #10
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,965
Likes: 4,647 (2,475 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
oz,
You don't seem to understand.
Of course JFK was also a pawn, perhaps bigger and better version than us minions.

In this world, you are either predetor or prey.
Even though he might have been a president, he wasn't the top person, was he?
Great post. Not even the Queen gets her own way all the time. There are protocols to be followed for all heads of state.
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
Likes: (1)
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2017, 12:02 PM   #11
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
In this world, you are either predetor or prey.
Even though he might have been a president, he wasn't the top person, was he?
You and tealady don't seem to understand the question I'm posing ....

Your previous post seemed to be saying .."presidents are front men , put into power by the NWO , under their control " ... this is Ickes view .... he seems to believe they're always puppets .

It's never that simple ...

I believe ALL presidents going back to johnson were , effectively puppets ..obama , bushes ...all of them

But ,JFK, despite being from an illuminati family , definitely bucked the agenda, was trying to do away with the fed !!! the key to controll of America ... that's why he was killed ....

All indications are that trump is also independent and they want him dead too!!...

Independents can also make wrong decisions.

Last edited by oz93666; 24-08-2017 at 12:07 PM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2017, 12:30 PM   #12
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
You and tealady don't seem to understand the question I'm posing ....

Your previous post seemed to be saying .."presidents are front men , put into power by the NWO , under their control " ... this is Ickes view .... he seems to believe they're always puppets .

It's never that simple ...

I believe ALL presidents going back to johnson were , effectively puppets ..obama , bushes ...all of them

But ,JFK, despite being from an illuminati family , definitely bucked the agenda, was trying to do away with the fed !!! the key to controll of America ... that's why he was killed ....

All indications are that trump is also independent and they want him dead too!!...

Independents can also make wrong decisions.
Let's put it this way for you oz.
You, I and the tealady might have a good intention but we are all used as pawn. This exntends to JFK. Get it?
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2017, 12:37 PM   #13
sylias
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Hamburg (Germany)
Posts: 341
Likes: 163 (94 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
You and tealady don't seem to understand the question I'm posing ....

Your previous post seemed to be saying .."presidents are front men , put into power by the NWO , under their control " ... this is Ickes view .... he seems to believe they're always puppets .

It's never that simple ...

I believe ALL presidents going back to johnson were , effectively puppets ..obama , bushes ...all of them

But ,JFK, despite being from an illuminati family , definitely bucked the agenda, was trying to do away with the fed !!! the key to controll of America ... that's why he was killed ....

All indications are that trump is also independent and they want him dead too!!...


Independents can also make wrong decisions.
I'd say they would prefer someone easier to control but finally he is E.T. too and part of the agenda.
sylias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2017, 12:38 PM   #14
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Let's put it this way for you oz.
You, I and the tealady might have a good intention but we are all used as pawn. This exntends to JFK. Get it?
No I don't get it ...I'm no one's pawn!
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2017, 05:48 PM   #15
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
No I don't get it ...I'm no one's pawn!
Oh yes you are!
You had to escape to Thailand. It's a sign that you have been touched by them.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2017, 06:35 PM   #16
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

I spotted an irony (not forum per se).
Quote:
Nurses, social workers and police officers are being trained to identify and help the victims of human trafficking and modern slavery.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a3619126.html

Last edited by elshaper; 24-08-2017 at 06:36 PM.
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2017, 06:43 PM   #17
grimstock
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 2,181
Likes: 1,048 (637 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
I spotted an irony (not forum per se).
It would perhaps help if they had first been trained to do their respective jobs to begin with, but I get your drift els!

Last edited by grimstock; 24-08-2017 at 06:44 PM.
Likes: (1)
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:44 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.