Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2013, 09:19 AM   #1
cgday6183
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 202
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default Alex Jones to debate Piers Morgan on CNN

Piers Morgan will have Alex Jones on his show, Piers Morgan Tonight, Live on Monday, January 7, 2013 at 9pm ET.
http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/

This is going to be epic!!!
cgday6183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:26 AM   #2
kingldub
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 683
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

This should be entertaining, if nothing else.
kingldub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:30 AM   #3
vorwahr
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 7,369
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default

Morgan knows his audience and how to engage people will.be interesting to see if this gets Alex more fans or less .
vorwahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:31 AM   #4
majestic1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK North East
Posts: 385
Likes: 7 (6 Posts)
Default

Could be an epic debate or AJ could just go off on a temper tantrum rant and come across as a raving lunatic, i hope he can maintain his composure and own Piss Morgan live on TV.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:33 AM   #5
chemtrailhater
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Manchester uk
Posts: 366
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

me too - although one questions why he is going on there - we all know what a knob pierced organ is - he wont listen to AJ, will shut him down and ridicule him - one wonders why AJ is going on there - surely just fuelling pierced organ?
chemtrailhater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:44 AM   #6
majestic1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK North East
Posts: 385
Likes: 7 (6 Posts)
Default

Morgan wants him on because it was AJ who told one of his infowars staff to start the infamous deport Piers Morgan petition online, i suspect Morgan will try and ambush AJ and bring up things like 9/11 conspiracies with the hope of making him look like a nut, hopefully this will backfire and AJ will maintain composed. Im guessing that AJ hopes this will be a larger platform to hopefully wake more people up that wouldn't normally listen to his show.

I remember when Morgan interviewed Jesse Ventura on his show recently and he carted in an audience to sit behind Jesse with the intention of them ridiculing him, it turns out that backfired because they started agreeing with Jesse on most topics.

Last edited by majestic1; 07-01-2013 at 09:55 AM.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:10 AM   #7
plam
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 4,272
Likes: 7 (6 Posts)
Default

So Alex Jones is allowed on mainstream media?
Hmm ... controlled opposition?
plam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:22 AM   #8
ritchs
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ultima Thule
Posts: 7,588
Likes: 422 (225 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by plam View Post
So Alex Jones is allowed on mainstream media?
Hmm ... controlled opposition?
Nah, Piers is hoping to thoroughly shred AJ's ass and make him the fool.
To make all CT'ers look like the lunatic fringe & precipitate legislation to muzzle truther sites on the internet, with national security as the reason.

Hope AJ stays cool and cunning with Piers the Snake.

It could be like the Nixon Kennedy debate in magnitude
I worry AJ is not up to staying cool agaisnt the slick smooth talking arrogant Piers. Piers I think pictures himself as a polished superior intellectual. He exudes a smarmy smugness
__________________
“Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves."

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Last edited by ritchs; 07-01-2013 at 10:34 AM.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:33 AM   #9
neil2009
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,432
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Can't wait to see this, AJ's gonna tear that limp wristed gay shithead a new asshole
neil2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:43 AM   #10
theotherguy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 134
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

AJ isn't exactly an intellectual heavyweight, while Piers is a slimy fuc*er who's more than used to talking his way out of anything. All he's got to do is wind AJ up and let him go off on some rant that makes him look like not just a gun nut, but a nut in general. If AJ does start to get the upper hand piers will just go to commercial to regroup like he did with Ventura.

I hope for an AJ win but I think the best he'll get is a draw. Hopefully his team will have prepped him to "keep calm and breeeeeeeath, Alex".
theotherguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:47 AM   #11
reptileslayer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,533
Likes: 53 (23 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by plam View Post
So Alex Jones is allowed on mainstream media?
Hmm ... controlled opposition?
In a nutshell YES Jones is controlled opposition, He is a comfort zone merchant at best. The give away is on his 'radio show' he keeps on bleeting and rabbiting on about how bad and evil the nwo globalists are, but he never suggests mobalization against them, as obviously the situation regarding them has become seriously terminal. Thus a the whole thing regarding Jones, just constantly goes around year after year, which is ideal for the 'globalists' as they just carry on with their insane agenda. nice one alex do they pay you, for going around in circles, or do you do it for free?
reptileslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:53 AM   #12
theotherguy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 134
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by plam View Post
So Alex Jones is allowed on mainstream media?
Hmm ... controlled opposition?
Would someone who ISN'T controlled oppostition get a daily 3-hour radio show? Does it pay him to go on about the coming apocalypse while having endless commercials selling crap to prepare for said apocalypse? No of course not, AJ is a lone warrior against the evils of the NWO.

Haven't checked this yet, but I've heard a lot about his relatives being in the FBI? Can anyone confirm or deny? Would explain a lot about how he supposedly just strolled into Bohemian Grove, yet took a really shitty camera so absolutely no one could be identified (including the 20 foot owl!!!)
theotherguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:54 AM   #13
paolob
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 23
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

this is dangerous

Morgan is scum, but incredibly bright, thinks on his feet.

He will control the questions, the answers, the interruptions, the strategic changes of direction.

For this to make sense, it needs a 'chess match clock' where you press the opponents clock when you have made your point.

I suspect Jones, as well intentioned as he is, will be portrayed as a ranting lunatic. Morgan does not do these things without an agenda.

I hope I am right
paolob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 11:02 AM   #14
theotherguy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 134
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolob View Post
this is dangerous

Morgan is scum, but incredibly bright, thinks on his feet.

He will control the questions, the answers, the interruptions, the strategic changes of direction.

For this to make sense, it needs a 'chess match clock' where you press the opponents clock when you have made your point.

I suspect Jones, as well intentioned as he is, will be portrayed as a ranting lunatic. Morgan does not do these things without an agenda.

I hope I am right
Ventura managed to come out of his interview ok, but he's a pretty slimy f*cker himself. Think we could persuade Mr Icke to go on Piers show? Now that I would watch!!!
theotherguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 11:05 AM   #15
moritz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 580
Likes: 217 (97 Posts)
Default

Sadly Alex jones often tends to come across as a raving nutter (probably deliberately so as its what his core audience wants and expects)

I saw piers Morgan debating 911 recently. In that debate he was ridiculing his opponent for stating that the BBC presenter had announced the collapse of WTC 7 in advance, and ridiculing them for commenting that the BBC had lost footage from the day of those events. In piers opinion that simply could not have occurred nor could it be proved !

I am not a journalist, nor was I paid to watch the media footage occurring during 911, but I saw the BBC coverage of that days events. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I'm aware that the disputed coverage is widely available.

Piers Morgan however is a 'journalist', or at least he's employed as one. However he appears completely unaware of the basic timetable of events that where broadcast during 911. Furthermore, its clear to me that he's made absolutely no efforts to investigate even the most basic background material prior to interviewing guests.

How can anyone even waste their time agreeing to an interview with this clown ?

Alex should dam well know better than to participate in this charade
moritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 11:15 AM   #16
cgday6183
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 202
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

I think Alex Jones is very clever in presenting himself as a nutcase, because he gets lured into these situations where the state run media think they can riducule him, but in the end Alex wins because he still gets his information out there. There's no was an articulate and composed man like David Icke would be allowed on CNN.
cgday6183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 11:15 AM   #17
theotherguy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 134
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moritz View Post
Sadly Alex jones often tends to come across as a raving nutter (probably deliberately so as its what his core audience wants and expects)

I saw piers Morgan debating 911 recently. In that debate he was ridiculing his opponent for stating that the BBC presenter had announced the collapse of WTC 7 in advance, and ridiculing them for commenting that the BBC had lost footage from the day of those events. In piers opinion that simply could not have occurred nor could it be proved !

I am not a journalist, nor was I paid to watch the media footage occurring during 911, but I saw the BBC coverage of that days events. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I'm aware that the disputed coverage is widely available.

Piers Morgan however is a 'journalist', or at least he's employed as one. However he appears completely unaware of the basic timetable of events that where broadcast during 911. Furthermore, its clear to me that he's made absolutely no efforts to investigate even the most basic background material prior to interviewing guests.

How can anyone even waste their time agreeing to an interview with this clown ?

Alex should dam well know better than to participate in this charade
I'm sure that Piers knows exactly what transpired on 9/11 at least as well as anyone on here. His position is to ally with the people who still believe that the official line is the truth. If he believes it, the few people that still watch CNN therefore believe it, so it remains the official story. Nothing to see here, move along.

You don't have to be an expert to know that Piers = CNN = Ted Turner = Bilderberg. Plus I'm sure we've all seen the video of Larry King telling a young Clinton zombie that he'll hook him up with Ted.

Piers is a low level actor, but he works for and knows all the right people. He knows the official line is a joke.
theotherguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 11:16 AM   #18
ian2day
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ian2day.com
Posts: 8,903
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptileslayer View Post
In a nutshell YES Jones is controlled opposition, He is a comfort zone merchant at best. The give away is on his 'radio show' he keeps on bleeting and rabbiting on about how bad and evil the nwo globalists are, but he never suggests mobalization against them, as obviously the situation regarding them has become seriously terminal. Thus a the whole thing regarding Jones, just constantly goes around year after year, which is ideal for the 'globalists' as they just carry on with their insane agenda. nice one alex do they pay you, for going around in circles, or do you do it for free?

AJ frequently says 1776 is the answer to 1984. If that is not saying what needs to be done, I don't know what is.
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 11:18 AM   #19
mightiswrong
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,160
Likes: 231 (177 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptileslayer View Post
In a nutshell YES Jones is controlled opposition, He is a comfort zone merchant at best. The give away is on his 'radio show' he keeps on bleeting and rabbiting on about how bad and evil the nwo globalists are, but he never suggests mobalization against them, as obviously the situation regarding them has become seriously terminal. Thus a the whole thing regarding Jones, just constantly goes around year after year, which is ideal for the 'globalists' as they just carry on with their insane agenda. nice one alex do they pay you, for going around in circles, or do you do it for free?
Alex is one of the heavyweights. If you and all of us could acheive half of what Alex has then there would be no NWO other than the one we were creating. It is BS to attack him. What do you hope to acheive? Jones is always saying you are the resistance and giving ideas on things to do like write to your senator and spread the word. The only shortcome I can see is that he is not presenting a very strong idea or image of the bright future. It is very important because "an image may only be challenged by another image, particularly by an image of creation, capable of inspiring millions of people. Anastasia did indeed create such an image as a counterbalance to the armadas of the destroyers. Hundreds of thousands of people have internalized the image of a real future Anastasia has offered, the future of a beautiful country and in turn a beautiful planet Earth."
http://www.ringingcedarsofrussia.org...interview2.php
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 11:22 AM   #20
theotherguy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 134
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgday6183 View Post
I think Alex Jones is very clever in presenting himself as a nutcase, because he gets lured into these situations where the state run media think they can riducule him, but in the end Alex wins because he still gets his information out there. There's no was an articulate and composed man like David Icke would be allowed on CNN.
I don't know the date, but last time I saw David Icke on mainstream TV here in the UK they immediately asked him about the queen being a lizard. Having heard it all before he was perfectly calm and articulate and despite the obvious bias of the hosts, he came out looking pretty good whether you agree with what he says or not.

AJ has two personas: a lost little boy or an angry little boy. Not to knock him too much however, he's still someone saying things that aren't often said. Just a shame he's also a sell-out.

I'm sorry, caller, I interrupted with an inane rant that has little to do with what you just said. Please continue...
theotherguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
alex jones, america, cnn, cnn show, gun control, piers morgan, planet x, u.k.

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:36 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.