Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 23-02-2019, 05:30 PM   #21
billybleach

Was this not one of the three girls smuggled into Turkey by Canadian spies, who was caught at the border? Why was nobody dentained then?

The girls comes across as a bit of simpleton in interviews. IDK, easily manipulated???
Old 23-02-2019, 05:40 PM   #22
jeffvickers

The media cannot be trusted. Whatever is happening is not for the benefit of the peasants any more
jeffvickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2019, 06:24 PM   #23
lewi

Lightbulb Sad but true

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffvickers View Post
The media cannot be trusted. Whatever is happening is not for the benefit of the peasants any more
When the media starts reflecting on the true issues facing the UK and commence challenging the political class for the hundreds of thousands of death's caused through bad policies and mismanagement then i may take notice. We have millionaire inheritors who have never worked or run anything suddenly taking up seats in parliament only making thing worse for the most vulnerable in society.

We have politicians in parliament that support infanticide and we are all led to believe that the politicians give a damn about the baby involved. Also how many wives did her so called husband have? That is if the marriage is even legal or the whole thing isn't staged only to see public opinion on the matter.

The real issues of the UK are being drowned out with this nonsense and serves to cover up the evil being done to the people of the UK by the tyrants that are politicians. Most news broadcasters are just the elites children peddling out the lies of their mothers and fathers who are pulling the strings and keeping them in easy jobs for life as the public serve underneath the boot heels of these millionaire family gangsters in power.

Last edited by lewi; 23-02-2019 at 07:41 PM.
lewi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2019, 08:21 PM   #24
zArk[ie]
Premier Subscribers

soz, just think the British [sic] atonists arrived on the shores of Albion and renamed the lot.
British are the men of contracts?
Queen Scotia --> Scotland. previously a land of peoples different to the Solar cult that arrived

the law is important as Common Law (not English Common Law or the law of precedents) but the "Loss, Harm, Injure" places Begum above the piffling statutes created through political direction.
Shamima, standing on the Law, regardless of political ruling will claim the right to walk on this land, freely however she is a stupid girl who is running to 2d-land for salvation.

Last edited by zArk[ie]; 23-02-2019 at 08:22 PM.
zArk[ie] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2019, 08:30 PM   #25
zArk[ie]
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybleach View Post
Was this not one of the three girls smuggled into Turkey by Canadian spies, who was caught at the border? Why was nobody dentained then?

The girls comes across as a bit of simpleton in interviews. IDK, easily manipulated???
think there are 2 begums
a
Shemima
and
Sharmeena

wiki
This article is about Shamima Begum who travelled to Syria with two friends in February 2015. She is not to be confused with Sharmeena Begum who is unrelated and left for Syria two months earlier.

Sharmeena is missing apparently. Both from Bethnell Green and school friends apparently

incredible similarity of name... i am confused .. sorry wiki, i didnt heed the warning

Last edited by zArk[ie]; 23-02-2019 at 08:34 PM.
Old 23-02-2019, 09:12 PM   #26
madbomber

Is she from Yorkshire? You can tell if she pronounces her name Ba' gum.
Old 24-02-2019, 03:00 AM   #27
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by zArk[ie] View Post
hang on... linking 'Muslims', ISIS and Begum is not fair (its possible but too generalised)

a bit like linking my neighbour a catholic, Paedo Priests and IRA

or my Jewish neighbour, MOsad and an Israeli soldier killing a palestinian child

IMO Begum should be treated as an individual by the Law. By the Law i mean the Common Law
Lol whst the hell is this ?

She.went.to.join ISIS married an ISIS soldier and got caught with ISIS lol

She shouls be.tried.in Syria and let the.Syrians decide what to do with this sort.of.person.

Lol @ she didnt know what she waa doing

But i do agree that a lot of these people.come across.as imbeciles and simpletons.

Perhaps thats because they are.

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2019, 03:01 AM   #28
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by madbomber View Post
Is she from Yorkshire? You can tell if she pronounces her name Ba' gum.
Maybe she was.trying to get to.T`Egypt

Old 24-02-2019, 03:05 AM   #29
mranderson

Quote:
soz, just think the British [sic] atonists arrived on the shores of Albion and renamed the lot.
British are the men of contracts?
Queen Scotia --> Scotland. previously a land of peoples different to the Solar cult that arrived

the law is important as Common Law (not English Common Law or the law of precedents) but the "Loss, Harm, Injure" places Begum above the piffling statutes created through political direction.
Shamima, standing on the Law, regardless of political ruling will claim the right to walk on this land, freely however she is a stupid girl who is running to 2d-land for salvation.

NO.COMMON LAW.FOR.MUSLIMs

You dont beleive in it unleas you are taking the piss out of europeans.and fleecing them.out of something

All.other times.its sharia.this and sharia that

Old 24-02-2019, 09:13 AM   #30
zArk[ie]
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
NO.COMMON LAW.FOR.MUSLIMs

You dont beleive in it unleas you are taking the piss out of europeans.and fleecing them.out of something

All.other times.its sharia.this and sharia that
well, i have never read in the magna carta or any law that says common law is for judeo-christians only

but on the point of europeans -- europe and the EU is a civil code jurisdiction. There is no common law for Europe or of the E.U. it is not recognised
Old 24-02-2019, 09:16 AM   #31
zArk[ie]
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Lol whst the hell is this ?

She.went.to.join ISIS married an ISIS soldier and got caught with ISIS lol

She shouls be.tried.in Syria and let the.Syrians decide what to do with this sort.of.person.
yup, as a foreign hostile however the Syrian government arent best friends with the UK government and this Shamima issue is being used as a weapon against the UK government
Old 24-02-2019, 09:21 AM   #32
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffvickers View Post
yeah as someone else pointed out this exact same story is playing out in a few countries in the west

This makes me wonder if it is part of some sort of psyop

Sure everyone is receiving people back into their countries at the same time because of the defeat of ISIS but the media furore around pregnant female ISIS members and citizenship rights makes me wonder if they are trying to create some new precedent relating to citizen rights for people they deem to be 'terrorists' which is a term that can be applied to anyone that they disagree with
Old 24-02-2019, 08:59 PM   #33
mranderson

Quote:
well, i have never read in the magna carta or any law that says common law is for judeo-christians only

but on the point of europeans -- europe and the EU is a civil code jurisdiction. There is no common law for Europe or of the E.U. it is not recognised
No you dont recognize it.

Theres a big difference.

Last edited by mranderson; 24-02-2019 at 09:00 PM.
Old 24-02-2019, 09:08 PM   #34
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
yeah as someone else pointed out this exact same story is playing out in a few countries in the west

This makes me wonder if it is part of some sort of psyop

Sure everyone is receiving people back into their countries at the same time because of the defeat of ISIS but the media furore around pregnant female ISIS members and citizenship rights makes me wonder if they are trying to create some new precedent relating to citizen rights for people they deem to be 'terrorists' which is a term that can be applied to anyone that they disagree with
They are all ready creating seperate tiers of righta depending on which ideology you fall into.

The proceas of denying re entry to native born Brits is not based on religion or if you broke international law.

It is based on finances and this is one way they have refused re entry to brits who married outside of the EU to non EU citizens but who would perhaps like to return to the UK with their new family.

Meanwhile those with an EU passport that is NOT british are free to enter and leabe and re enter then UK no questions asked no financial statement needed and no proof of housing or employment required.

There are all ready new rules waves.

People just dont know.until they are subjected to them.

My own family is completely bemused as to why the.UK has refused re entry to me and mine and yet is allowing all sorts of arranged marriages and sponsorships to occur where financea play no part at all.

For some it is now a " human right " to migrate to europe.

See the UN marakesh documents on migratiion

But for native born brits there are no such rights.

Old 24-02-2019, 09:13 PM   #35
madbomber

I cannot re-settle in the UK even if I wanted to any more. I am effectively banished. My wife is not a British or EU citizen (although her grandparents were) and so unless I have a large amount of cash in the bank, I'm screwed. We can come for a holiday and the like but that's it. To be honest, I am far better off where I am but that's not the point. I am seriously considering ditching my British passport for good.
Old 24-02-2019, 10:30 PM   #36
mranderson

Quote:
I cannot re-settle in the UK even if I wanted to any more. I am effectively banished. My wife is not a British or EU citizen (although her grandparents were) and so unless I have a large amount of cash in the bank, I'm screwed. We can come for a holiday and the like but that's it. To be honest, I am far better off where I am but that's not the point. I am seriously considering ditching my British passport for good.
You are not the only one madbomber.

There are thousands of us who are made to play by a seperate set of rules.

Welcome to the NWO

Old 25-02-2019, 08:19 AM   #37
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
just get your wife to wear a hijab and claim asylum
Old 25-02-2019, 08:23 AM   #38
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
My own family is completely bemused as to why the.UK has refused re entry to me and mine and yet is allowing all sorts of arranged marriages and sponsorships to occur where financea play no part at all.

For some it is now a " human right " to migrate to europe.

See the UN marakesh documents on migratiion

But for native born brits there are no such rights.
they are refashioning peoples sense of identity on a large scale

this is large scale social engineering

they don't want people in these isles who have a sense of british national identity

UN migration chief and ex goldman sachs man peter sutherland spelled this out when he said that the EU needed to 'undermine national homogenity'

Its their policy to breakdown national identity so that they can create a mass of people with no cohesion or national character. Those people can then more willingly be absorbed into a european superstate where they accept a new identity as 'european citizens'

Then the process will be repeated so that they are refashioned into 'global citizens' and with each remoulding they will lose more and more of their roots and their sense of self

What is the psychological effects of doing that to human beings? Well many native peoples speak of a 'loss of soul' and we can see that people who have been culturally genocided often develop many social ills and become nihilistic
Old 25-02-2019, 11:02 AM   #39
borsabil

Quote:
I remember during the Scottish independence referendum wondering why I wasn't allowed to vote. I was born there, my family are 100% indigenous to the country, but because I was living overseas bad luck. A temporary Romanian guest worker could vote mind you, which is hilarious as it was the foreign born population in Scotland that stymied independence. Native Scots voted yes.

Anyway as for the Muzzie ISIS bitch. Check out what she called her new born baby, the one she had with the head chopper she married. Changed? Don't make me laugh. There's absolutely nothing British about her and she can go back to whatever sub continental shit hole her family originally crawled out of.
borsabil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2019, 03:06 PM   #40
zArk[ie]
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
No you dont recognize it.

Theres a big difference.
where?