Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 24-11-2015, 01:29 PM   #21
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by alohanui View Post
Next post: How come it's uncool to like Icke?
What?

hey we're ahead of the crowd on this!

We're the pioneers by liking Icke...that means we're the coolest
Old 24-11-2015, 02:00 PM   #22
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getagrip View Post
Perhaps someone should start a poll .... "Would you like to see misogynist / misandrist threads banned from dif?"

I'd be more than happy to see the back of them.
On the other hand, such threads keep the misogs contained in one area. We can't see for all the 'cultural marxism, jew-blame, anti-left, anti-liberal, anti-bloody whatever' whinging.

If such threads were banned, the misogs would say that they're being discriminated against. If anyone else is actually being discriminated against, they say it's just people feeling entitled and complaining for no reason.

I do wonder about the jew-hate posts though....I'm so tired of reading about how jews are a blight on earth. The mainstream says the same about muslims....and so do some of our very own members who appear to be hardcore islamophobes. I despair when I see so much hate. We also do have some horrid racists here too. But they present their racism as "our race is in danger so we are now entitled to trash other races" etc. Eugh! Why are they here of all places?

Last edited by tildatod; 24-11-2015 at 02:02 PM.
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2015, 02:02 PM   #23
alohanui

How come it's uncool to like Icke?

This one baffles me the most of all, given that this is his forum n’ stuff.
Anyway. I’m glad there IS such a variety of opinions here. I didn’t really expect a forum full of cookie-cutter hive mind clones when I joined, given the very nature of what Icke talks about (but, well, you never know. So many internet forums -do- develop very specific belief sets where you either toe that line to fit in, or you’re out. …) I must say, though, that I really didn’t expect the whole ‘if you agree with Icke too much you’re a mindless guru follower' attitude I sometimes encounter, either.
It’s as though quite a few forum members appear to believe that the only possible way to arrive at the same conclusions Icke did is to blindly accept them from him. *shrug* Nah. It’s entirely possible to either have arrived at those conclusions entirely on your own or even, having heard of them (maybe even from Icke,) decide he’s right without any kind of guru-fixation. Accusing someone of being a mindless guru follower's just a cheap trick to derail a conversation, IMO.
alohanui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2015, 02:12 PM   #24
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post
On the other hand, such threads keep the misogs contained in one area. We can't see for all the 'cultural marxism, jew-blame, anti-left, anti-liberal, anti-bloody whatever' whinging.

If such threads were banned, the misogs would say that they're being discriminated against. If anyone else is actually being discriminated against, they say it's just people feeling entitled and complaining for no reason.

I do wonder about the jew-hate posts though....I'm so tired of reading about how jews are a blight on earth. The mainstream says the same about muslims....and so do some of our very own members who appear to be hardcore islamophobes. I despair when I see so much hate. We also do have some horrid racists here too. But they present their racism as "our race is in danger so we are now entitled to trash other races" etc. Eugh! Why are they here of all places?
the 'jewish' thing is a difficult one to navigate

icke himself speaks about rothschild zionism. but then he also speaks about bloodlines

What we're really looking at is anetwork of intermarried black magicians working through a secret society network and using abrahamic religions as vehicles for their manipulations

But if you ban talk about that stuff then you are really ripping the heart out of freedom of speech and worse than that you prevent people from uncovering whats at the heart of this conspiracy

You're attempts to do that make you highly suspect in my book

all it needs now is some crocodile tears

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 24-11-2015 at 02:17 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2015, 02:14 PM   #25
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:

Anyway. I’m glad there IS such a variety of opinions here. I didn’t really expect a forum full of cookie-cutter hive mind clones when I joined, given the very nature of what Icke talks about (but, well, you never know. So many internet forums -do- develop very specific belief sets where you either toe that line to fit in, or you’re out. …) I must say, though, that I really didn’t expect the whole ‘if you agree with Icke too much you’re a mindless guru follower' attitude I sometimes encounter, either.
It’s as though quite a few forum members appear to believe that the only possible way to arrive at the same conclusions Icke did is to blindly accept them from him. *shrug* Nah. It’s entirely possible to either have arrived at those conclusions entirely on your own or even, having heard of them (maybe even from Icke,) decide he’s right without any kind of guru-fixation. Accusing someone of being a mindless guru follower's just a cheap trick to derail a conversation, IMO.
or is it that some posters have an agenda that is exposed by ickes work so they seek to denegrate his work or him in order to discredit what he is saying?

You can easily go out and fact check a lot of what he's said by cross referencing with other sources...i have
Old 24-11-2015, 02:25 PM   #26
alohanui

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
or is it that some posters have an agenda that is exposed by ickes work so they seek to denegrate his work or him in order to discredit what he is saying?

You can easily go out and fact check a lot of what he's said by cross referencing with other sources...i have
Yeah, same. While watching his videos, I find I frequently pause and do a little googling. Sometimes out of curiosity, sometimes out of of incredulity, sometimes out of the sheer 'holy shit' factor. Even casual Google searches back him up just about every single time.
alohanui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2015, 02:33 PM   #27
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Yeah, same. While watching his videos, I find I frequently pause and do a little googling. Sometimes out of curiosity, sometimes out of of incredulity, sometimes out of the sheer 'holy shit' factor. Even casual Google searches back him up just about every single time.
he's ahead of the curve and he is so able to move past the redundant perceptions because he does not limit himself by attaching to a group; he does not say 'i am a man'. he says our bodies are like space suits through which our consciousness experiences this reality for a time; he does not identify with nationalities saying instead we are all infinate consciousness; he does not say he is a christian, or a jew or muslim saying instead we are all one

This enables him to stay loyal to the truth rather than to created forms of identity. The problem some people have is that they DO ATTACH to these labels

And you can hear them agressively defending the thing they identify with. When that thing stands in the way of them learning about a truth that is occuring or which undermines their perception of identity they will defend their identity rather than the truth

Most of humanity is like that; they're clinging to religions, nationalities, football teams, their self image etc etc

However icke also recognises that the cabal behind the NWO also want to do away with many of those forms of identity so that they can merge everyone into a new society...a new world order

So although icke is not telling people to identify with those things he has cautioned against people parting from those in order to sleep walk into the NWO

I am not against change....i'm just cautioning people about what change they move to and that means moving forwards with EYES WIDE OPEN about whats really going on so that they don't let go of the old but stumble from the frying pan into the fire

yes lets let go of divisive things but lets know where we're going when we do that or we will be led on a merry dance by some dark forces!

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 24-11-2015 at 02:38 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2015, 08:25 PM   #28
i_am

Quote:

and perhaps one comes to an entirely different conclusion?

David is a great dot connector and that is something that after being exposed to so much information from alternative sources, we can all do. Does it mean we all join the dots in the same sequence? No! Is there right and wrong, or is it merely our perception?

Perhaps these people to whom you refer are here to teach us a lesson? I believe it is not what others say but how WE react. It is always best not to react actually. It is better to think about it, walk away if necessary, then respond calmly. It is also knowing when to walk away.

This forum was never set up to be an Icke fan club but for people from all walks of life and circumstances to be able to discuss his books and his ideals. It is moderated, as I pointed out earlier, according to the Forum Rules and Etiquette. It's a walk in the park now, compared to what it was like at the beginning

There is much you do not see and you do not know what action is taken against those who continue to abuse these very simple guidelines.

Kindness and compassion:

There is plenty of it. A forum member only has to be in some sort of trouble for everyone to get behind them, sending love, hugs and offering help and/or advice.

Read the RIP steppe thread to see how much love and compassion was forthcoming. Read some of the threads in the DIF community sub forum to see hoe people rallied behind those who are in some sort of trouble

Don't judge the many by the very vocal few.

Last edited by i_am; 24-11-2015 at 08:41 PM.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2015, 12:26 AM   #29
Dude111

Welcome ashore mate,its g00d you are here!!!!!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 02:06 PM   #30
konrad
Inactive

Default Just my 2 cents...

[Yeah, yeah, i'm somewhat late in that discussion... ]
Quote:
Where’s the kindness and compassion?

The intensity of the attacks in the forum between people of different opinions frequently takes me aback - there doesn’t seem to be much kindness or compassion.

Points of view differ. Of course they do. Homogenity of opinion with everyone obediently toeing a certain line isn’t what I’m looking for, though.
Legitimate question. - And i admit, i don't envy you mods for your job.

Omni's statement that the mod team can't win reminds me of a similar one i read at http://in2worlds.net. The reason is often times that people with a negative agenda try to spread chaos and mayhem in the name of 'freedom of speech'. - 'You have to respect my ranting, even if it's pure rubbish and only meant to hurt people - otherwise you are mad/bad etc.'
Noticed such attacks pretty often, at different sites and in real life.

I like to compare this to the Jehovah's witnesses: they demand that you listen and at best believe their [in my view] crap, while on the other hand, you have to keep all your facts and views to yourself. If you don't, they call you a 'fascist' or whatsoever.
The only 'proof' they accept, is the bible. And still: if you point out obvious contradictions in it, they only put on the blinkers and start another rant.

So, i suggest these articles that could lead to a better understanding, how to spot trouble makers and how to deal with them [for mods and members].
http://in2worlds.net/on-skeptics-new...e-july-30-2010
http://in2worlds.net/polarized-think...s-from-reality
http://in2worlds.net/new-age-love-and-light-fallacies
http://in2worlds.net/the-hidden-puppetmasters
http://in2worlds.net/interference-ne...-august-8-2009

My view is that it's better to have a stricter etiquette than a forum where a few scare away kind, compassionate and sometimes help-seeking people.
'A few rotten apples spoiling things for the bunch'
konrad is offline   Reply With Quote