Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 25-09-2014, 12:40 AM   #1
cybersurf

Default Reform the United Nations!

United Nations has been an instrument of the New World Order, engaged in the population reduction plan of the globalists. United nations has done nothing to stop genocide in Palestine. United Nations has sent 6 thousand "peace" troops to run the ebola death camps in Africa, get the troops infected and spread ebola worldwide. It were UN peacekeepers the ones that brought colera into Haiti.

Following is a proposal to reform UN. A reform is better than the Endgame Agenda offered to mankind by today's UN.

Quote:
INTERNATIONAL CITY
A lecture given on
24 March 1964

The fifth step would be to bring about a recomposition of the United Nations basing its member - delegates, on a formula comprised of land value - land area and value, production and construction value and population figures, a more complicated formula I just gave you, the most important one is what I gave you, but you could even make a more complicated formula for representation which had to do with its potential construction and production values as a nation.

Remove all special privilege categories for favored nations and the exercise of veto by a few. And form the United Nations into a judiciary division, two houses, an executive branch, the key officials to be popularly elected or selected within the nations they represent and by voting by both upper and lower United Nations houses for the head of the United Nations. And reform the United Nations charter into an instrument specifically engaged in governing the heads of nations and international affairs and forbid in the charter all interference with individuals or smaller communities.

Sixth step would be forbid treaties of mutual assistance - warlike assistance.
The last step is very important to finally be implemented. To forbid treaties of mutual assistance in war.

http://www.matrixfiles.com/Scientolo...IONAL CITY.PDF

Last edited by cybersurf; 25-09-2014 at 01:51 AM.
cybersurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2014, 01:20 AM   #2
blackyblue

The hard thing about this is that The Crown have a strong foothold on The United Nations.

I know England does not have a government and it is HM Government, Crown owned institution.

I know that Crown Agents for Oversea Governments and Administrations Ltd which is HM owned, work alongside The European Union and United Nations, as my link will prove, i suspect them to be major financiers also, as you will be able to grasp, from my link
Crown Agents for Oversea Governments and Administrations Ltd
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_A...istrations_Ltd

The United Nations however, at the top, appears to have a favour towards having Eastern leaders. In one instance, there is a case to be had that the second last leader might have even been a Sunni.

Also, we are now talking hard documented fact.

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 25-09-2014 at 01:30 AM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2014, 01:38 AM   #3
noworldgovt
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersurf View Post
United Nations has been an instrument of the New World Order, engaged in the population reduction plan of the globalists.
One thing I've noticed about this site that I find disturbing is that most people seem to be opposed to population reduction. I don't understand this. Overpopulation is the greatest threat to both the world environment and human society of all. Nearly every other problem stems from overpopulation. Why would someone be against reducing population levels?
noworldgovt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2014, 01:42 AM   #4
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
The hard thing about this is that The Crown have a strong foothold on The United Nations.

I know England does not have a government and it is HM Government, Crown owned institution.

I know that Crown Agents for Oversea Governments and Administrations Ltd which is HM owned, work alongside The European Union and United Nations, as my link will prove, i suspect them to be major financiers also, as you will be able to grasp, from my link
Crown Agents for Oversea Governments and Administrations Ltd

The United Nations however, at the top, appears to have a favour towards having Eastern leaders. In one instance, there is a case to be had that the second last leader might have even been a Sunni.

Also, we are now talking hard documented fact.
According to this, they must be busy managing and training US/UN troopers and marines in running the Ebola Death Camps in Africa:
Quote:
Crown Agents works across a large range of sectors, providing public financial management, humanitarian and crisis response, banking and investment management, procurement and logistics, food security, trade facilitation, health, IT consulting and training.

The chapter "health" might indicate they are the ones behind Bill Gates' forced vaccination campaigns in Africa too.

Last edited by cybersurf; 25-09-2014 at 01:43 AM.
Old 25-09-2014, 01:50 AM   #5
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by noworldgovt View Post
One thing I've noticed about this site that I find disturbing is that most people seem to be opposed to population reduction. I don't understand this. Overpopulation is the greatest threat to both the world environment and human society of all. Nearly every other problem stems from overpopulation. Why would someone be against reducing population levels?
Overpopulation here and now is the pretext for Eugenics. The planet can hold hundreds of billions human beings and has done in the future.

Last edited by cybersurf; 25-09-2014 at 01:52 AM.
Old 25-09-2014, 02:09 AM   #6
noworldgovt
Inactive

Quote:
Overpopulation here and now is the pretext for Eugenics. The planet can hold hundreds of billions human beings and has done in the future.
And what kind of quality of life will it be with "hundreds of billions" of human beings? What room will their be for wildlife or nature? What kind of trash and pollution will all these people create? Sorry, that's a future we should try to avoid.
noworldgovt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2014, 02:14 AM   #7
blackyblue

Quote:
According to this, they must be busy managing and training US/UN troopers and marines in running the Ebola Death Camps in Africa:

The chapter "health" might indicate they are the ones behind Bill Gates' forced vaccination campaigns in Africa too.
Did you read the bit where it says they fight Government corruption?
Quite obvious who the world police are, huh?

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2014, 03:21 PM   #8
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by noworldgovt View Post
And what kind of quality of life will it be with "hundreds of billions" of human beings? What room will their be for wildlife or nature? What kind of trash and pollution will all these people create? Sorry, that's a future we should try to avoid.
The future we must avoid for now is a world where your globalist agenda protegees like British Petroleum, US government and Israel have created in this planet. BP polluted the Gulf of Mexico, not people. US tectonic weapons and Zionist nuks are said to be responsible for the Fukushima false flag nuclear plant disaster and by that, polluting all the northern Pacific Ocean, not the people.

The real agenda for depopulating the planet is for control and a white world, not overpopulation.