Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 25-09-2014, 10:22 AM   #21
rickyboy999

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
But the ptb will have covered all eventualities. They will make sure that they are safe during the events.
They may be safe....underground for a short time....but what happens whenthey want to venture outside and observe the living hell before them?
rickyboy999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2014, 12:58 PM   #22
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyboy999 View Post
They may be safe....underground for a short time....but what happens whenthey want to venture outside and observe the living hell before them?
The ptb prefer death and destruction, rather than peace and harmony.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2014, 02:55 PM   #23
rickyboy999

Quote:
The ptb prefer death and destruction, rather than peace and harmony.
I know.....but realistically speaking....they could not venture outside....
Old 25-09-2014, 05:42 PM   #24
jake_ball

Quote:
I know.....but realistically speaking....they could not venture outside....
It could be a similar lie to the global warming/enviromental thing - They will tell us that the outside is too dangerous/toxic, but really it is safe. Maybe.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
Old 25-09-2014, 06:15 PM   #25
rickyboy999

Quote:
It could be a similar lie to the global warming/enviromental thing - They will tell us that the outside is too dangerous/toxic, but really it is safe. Maybe.
Mate, if nukes go off there will be acid rain, radiation, nuclear winter etc...
Old 25-09-2014, 07:35 PM   #26
jake_ball

Quote:
Mate, if nukes go off there will be acid rain, radiation, nuclear winter etc...
Well if that is the case then EVERYONE on the planet is doomed, including the ptb. Maybe they will pretend to use nukes ? They are the masters of deception yer know.
Old 25-09-2014, 07:52 PM   #27
rickyboy999

Quote:
Well if that is the case then EVERYONE on the planet is doomed, including the ptb. Maybe they will pretend to use nukes ? They are the masters of deception yer know.
Well I 'd like to see how they could fake use of nuclear weapons??
Old 25-09-2014, 07:59 PM   #28
jake_ball

Quote:
Well I 'd like to see how they could fake use of nuclear weapons??
Well you wouldnt know anuway, cos you would either be dead or in a bunker when it happens. And if they TELL you that a nuclear bomb went of in a particular place, the first thing that you would do is make sure that you go nowhere near that area afterwards, and the military would also ensure that you never go there. Everyone will live in a big domed city after the war, living only for pleasure, and then get "re-newed" at the age of 30

Anyway, they dont need nuclear to able to do a humongous bomb.

Also they could use holographic technology to make it look like a nuclear bomb went off maybe ?
Old 25-09-2014, 08:12 PM   #29
rickyboy999

Quote:
Well you wouldnt know anuway, cos you would either be dead or in a bunker when it happens. And if they TELL you that a nuclear bomb went of in a particular place, the first thing that you would do is make sure that you go nowhere near that area afterwards, and the military would also ensure that you never go there. Everyone will live in a big domed city after the war, living only for pleasure, and then get "re-newed" at the age of 30

Anyway, they dont need nuclear to able to do a humongous bomb.

Also they could use holographic technology to make it look like a nuclear bomb went off maybe ?
Maybe yes. But what I don't get is that surely WW3 will only go one way - nuclear - so "rebuilding" to complete the NWO/1984 like scenario will be impossible as everything will be burnt to a cinder! Their would be a nuclear winter