Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 29-12-2018, 03:00 PM   #1
greatestiam

Default Is God’s plan on track? Were we created to be sinners?

Is God’s plan on track? Were we created to be sinners?

Many think that God has a plan for all of us sinners, a perfect plan actually, to get as many of us into heaven as possible. Even all of us, if God is as perfect as some say he is. No God worth the title would have it any other way.

God's plan can never go off track or be fouled as that would show a weakness in God and his ability to plan perfectly.

The above being irrefutable, if there is a God and a plan, indicates that this reality is the best that Yahweh can accomplish?

It is interesting that scriptures say that to backslide is evil, while it ignores that if there is a plan in place, then the world is in it’s best possible form. Scriptures that show a backsliding God and world must be wrong.

Thanks to God’s plan, we are living in perfection. To think otherwise would be seeing God get a fail on maintaining the initial perfection of creation.

In the beginning, all was perfect. That perfection cannot be allowed to backslide if there is a God.

Do you see God as a backslider or a God whose plan is running along in a perfect way?

Sing the hymn with me of Adam’s sin. It says that Adam’s sin was a happy fault and necessary to God’s plan.

Were we created to be sinners?

Regards
DL
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2018, 03:24 PM   #2
size_of_light

I feel that if God's plan is perfect, and Satan is destined to be defeated, then we've already had the major spoiler, and there's no real dramatic tension in the plot, making me wonder why the movie was even made.

Seems like the only point is to create some bad guys out of nothing, for no other reason than to watch them burn for all eternity while everybody else just pats each other on the back and laughs at the endless torment of the people that never needed to be.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2018, 03:46 PM   #3
JumpRogue

it Depends what God’s plan is
"That's all it is: information. Even a simulated experience or a dream; simultaneous reality and fantasy. Any way you look at it, all the information that a person accumulates in a lifetime is just a drop in the bucket."
JumpRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2018, 05:18 AM   #4
oz93666

I really don't know how we can help greatestiam ???

I would just say this to greatestiam ... Realize you've been brainwashed from childhood , it's all lies and misdirection . Even the questions you ask are wrong ...get away from christians , get out into nature , ask the higher realms to assist in cleansing you from all the indoctrination.

Last edited by JumpRogue; 30-12-2018 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Attacking other Forum Members
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 05:21 PM   #5
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
I feel that if God's plan is perfect, and Satan is destined to be defeated, then we've already had the major spoiler, and there's no real dramatic tension in the plot, making me wonder why the movie was even made.

Seems like the only point is to create some bad guys out of nothing, for no other reason than to watch them burn for all eternity while everybody else just pats each other on the back and laughs at the endless torment of the people that never needed to be.
I never get to argue with realists. Nice to find.

Let me just say then that I think that the plan of religions has always been the same. To separate the mark from his cash and move it into the con man's pocket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6DfJVjEMlc&t=4s

What bugs me is that even you and I end in financing lying preachers when we have to make up the downfall that is created in tax revenues by their exemptions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y1xJAVZxXg

Regards
DL

Last edited by greatestiam; 02-01-2019 at 05:21 PM.
Old 02-01-2019, 05:23 PM   #6
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpRogue View Post
it Depends what God’s plan is
It ends with the vast majority of us in hell while only the few who took that narrow path to heaven.

Nature always creates for the best possible end of all life, but I guess that God is not up to that standard yet.

Regards
DL
Old 02-01-2019, 05:26 PM   #7
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I really don't know how we can help greatestiam ???

I would just say this to greatestiam ... Realize you've been brainwashed from childhood , it's all lies and misdirection . Even the questions you ask are wrong ...get away from christians , get out into nature , ask the higher realms to assist in cleansing you from all the indoctrination.
Been there and done that and that is why I condemn all genocidal son murdering Gods.

BTW, I was born Catholic and shed that when I reached the age of reason. I chose Gnostic Christianity at the age of 37.

What indoctrination do you see that you think needs attention.

Be specific as I just don't want to end in thinking you a fool or idiot.

Regards
DL

Last edited by greatestiam; 02-01-2019 at 05:28 PM.
Old 06-01-2019, 09:19 PM   #8
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatestiam View Post
Is God’s plan on track? Were we created to be sinners?

Many think that God has a plan for all of us sinners, a perfect plan actually, to get as many of us into heaven as possible. Even all of us, if God is as perfect as some say he is. No God worth the title would have it any other way.

God's plan can never go off track or be fouled as that would show a weakness in God and his ability to plan perfectly.

The above being irrefutable, if there is a God and a plan, indicates that this reality is the best that Yahweh can accomplish?

It is interesting that scriptures say that to backslide is evil, while it ignores that if there is a plan in place, then the world is in it’s best possible form. Scriptures that show a backsliding God and world must be wrong.

Thanks to God’s plan, we are living in perfection. To think otherwise would be seeing God get a fail on maintaining the initial perfection of creation.

In the beginning, all was perfect. That perfection cannot be allowed to backslide if there is a God.

Do you see God as a backslider or a God whose plan is running along in a perfect way?

Sing the hymn with me of Adam’s sin. It says that Adam’s sin was a happy fault and necessary to God’s plan.

Were we created to be sinners?

Regards
DL
Why are you making this about God instead of the people who really fuck the world up? Im quite sure that jews and christians have different views on what Adams sin actually was. The christians usually turn it into a sex thing, like everything else.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 09:20 PM   #9
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatestiam View Post
It ends with the vast majority of us in hell while only the few who took that narrow path to heaven.

Nature always creates for the best possible end of all life, but I guess that God is not up to that standard yet.

Regards
DL
This is only the vision produced by the church.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 09:30 PM   #10
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Why are you making this about God instead of the people who really fuck the world up? Im quite sure that jews and christians have different views on what Adams sin actually was. The christians usually turn it into a sex thing, like everything else.
I make it on God as the people who are screwing things up are the believers.

You are correct that the Jews do not think as the Christians do as they see Eden as where man was elevated and not where he fell.

Christians had a different agenda. They wanted their sheeple to have a false guilt while the Jews were being honest and see us as, --- becoming as Gods in the knowing of good and evil, --- as good.

Regards
DL
Old 12-01-2019, 09:31 PM   #11
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
This is only the vision produced by the church.
True. All for the cash that false guilt would generate from those foolish enough to believe their lies.

Regards
DL
Old 12-01-2019, 10:03 PM   #12
wingwang

"Don't be a Sinner, Be a Winner..."

I used to see this guy all the time. I think he ended up with an ASBO...

wingwang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2019, 04:13 PM   #13
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingwang View Post
"Don't be a Sinner, Be a Winner..."

I used to see this guy all the time. I think he ended up with an ASBO...

Many of those poor souls are in sites like this, although the numbers are doing down as education levels go up.

The U.S. puts such people on T V and they fleece many sheep. Damn their lying souls.

Regards
DL
Old 20-02-2019, 02:04 PM   #14
lewi

Lightbulb Governments goal is to fill us full of terror and horror and sin.

They wish to lock us out of Heaven, We are born sinners for leaving Heaven, something we should never have done ...

Last edited by lewi; 20-02-2019 at 02:06 PM.
lewi is offline   Reply With Quote