Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 06-02-2012, 04:39 PM   #21
exit

Default Documentary feature has been done

Documentary feature have been done on it over years. Soon in Berlin and Washington in cinema, and on DVD already available:

http://www.exitproduction.net/FTEN.html

Worth seeing...
exit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 08:52 PM   #22
pablito

Quote:
Originally Posted by exit View Post
Documentary feature have been done on it over years. Soon in Berlin and Washington in cinema, and on DVD already available:

Worth seeing...
It’s a very very interesting film. I saw it in Sarajevo in May 2011. I appreciated its equidistance from several theories towards or against Bosnian Pyramids.

I wrote a review about it and the debate after showing for Italian readers here: http://www.salviamoci2012.it/index.p...=15&Itemid=102

The director is a very special person, careful and diligent. I appreciated his speech at the end of showing too.
pablito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 01:01 PM   #23
abacus

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablito View Post
Maybe it is a very ancient mine, but I do not believe this
But Bosnia is honeycombed with ancient mines. Why should the Ravne tunnels not also have been part of an ancient mine?
abacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:58 PM   #24
truthseeker512

if indeed it is an ancient mine, let us 'pyramiditiots' investigate it. Maybe we will learn something of the ancients and their mining techniques. Surely a better time spent than investing our mental capacity naysaying facelessly over the internet.
truthseeker512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2012, 07:28 AM   #25
pablito

Quote:
Originally Posted by abacus View Post
But Bosnia is honeycombed with ancient mines. Why should the Ravne tunnels not also have been part of an ancient mine?
The answer it’s very simple: Bosnia has a lot of rich mines, but what do you find in conglomerate of Visoćica?

The Valley of Visoko was in the bottom of a large lake of ten million years ago, during Miocene (a part of the Tertiary Era); a huge intramountain lake was extending from Sarajevo in the South-East to Zenica in the North-West, between the two ranges of Zvijezda (North-East) and Vranica (South-West).

You can find in the bottom of the lake only sedimentary rocks. No metals, no graphite, no phosphatic fertilizers, only little rocks in a matrix of clay.

Only lacustrine sediment from the Middle Miocene, characterized by the predominance of thin sediment (mostly marls and clays) with few sandstone layers, and by a stratification with multiple thin layers.

So, it’s impossible, or better, it isn’t useful to create a mine there.
Old 13-02-2012, 12:44 PM   #26
abacus

Quote:
Bosnia has a lot of rich mines, but what do you find in conglomerate of Visoćica?

The Valley of Visoko was in the bottom of a large lake of ten million years ago, during Miocene (a part of the Tertiary Era); a huge intramountain lake was extending from Sarajevo in the South-East to Zenica in the North-West, between the two ranges of Zvijezda (North-East) and Vranica (South-West).

You can find in the bottom of the lake only sedimentary rocks. No metals, no graphite, no phosphatic fertilizers, only little rocks in a matrix of clay.

Only lacustrine sediment from the Middle Miocene, characterized by the predominance of thin sediment (mostly marls and clays) with few sandstone layers, and by a stratification with multiple thin layers.

So, it’s impossible, or better, it isn’t useful to create a mine there.
Well ... if you take a look at this article by Irna (scroll down to 'Primary deposits, secondary deposits'), though, you will see that the geological situation might be rather more complex than this.

Quote:
The location of the tunnel in the Lasva series sedimentary layers excludes intrusive deposits (see here for the geological context, and there for the different types of metal ore deposits). Coal deposits, of the sort known in the older layers (Lower Miocene) of the Zenica-Sarajevo basin, seem to me unlikely here: the Lasva series contains many fragments of coal and lignite, but not the sort of deposits that would warrant opening up a mine. The Ravne conglomerates, detrital rocks formed from ancient alluvial deposits carried by rivers during the Early Miocene into the Zenica-Sarajevo basin, would predominantly contain alluvial deposits; and amongst ore deposits of this type, my preferred hypothesis would be that of a placer gold deposit, or ‘paleo-placer’ [4 - But of course copper is not excluded, or both gold and copper, which are often associated].
There are more details in the following part of the article.
abacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2012, 04:52 PM   #27
exit

Quote:
Originally Posted by exit View Post

Worth seeing...

Film screenings:

In Berlin on March 7. and 8. in Babylon cinema.

In Washington D.C. on March 28. in E Street Cinema.
exit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2012, 03:50 AM   #28
pablito

Quote:
Originally Posted by abacus View Post
Well ... if you take a look at this article by Irna (scroll down to 'Primary deposits, secondary deposits'), though, you will see that the geological situation might be rather more complex than this.

There are more details in the following part of the article.
Thank you for your links.
Very interesting articles, but also if it's only a mine, it's a very very ancient mine too. So an archaeological site too.

The sealing in the last part of tunnels preserved original structure, so now, in the new section, the research will be very exciting!

I think Ravne as an ancient temple for Mother Earth because "resonance" phenomenon I found in it last month.
Old 08-03-2012, 03:40 AM   #29
pablito

Default Resonance phenomenon in Ravne's tunnels

One another video about experiments on resonance phenomenon in Ravne's tunnels: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2jJi...ature=youtu.be

Among measurements made in this week of January 2012 on electromagnetic phenomena and emission of sounds and ultrasounds in Ravne’s tunnels, the most fascinating and suggestive experiment was undoubtedly the phenomenon of "resonance" still present in those sections of the tunnels in which excavations or safety measures haven’t heavily modified the original structure.
The experiment was performed to find out the level of voice frequency producing a sound response in the whole structure.
For this reason, together with our team, we have collaborated with professional harmonic singers who tried to create resonance within the tunnels.
The method of the recordings was mainly based on the air-recording of the voices of the singers by means of stereo microphones Sennheiser . At the same time, the response of the tunnels' resonance was assayed with highly sensitive microphones Hydrophones, placed in the water on the bottom of the tunnels and connected to another recorder (Marantz and Zoom recorders).
Old 15-03-2012, 04:44 AM   #30
pablito

Here you can find our inteview (SBRG – Debertolis and Savolainen) by Croatian National Television after conference ICBP2011 in September in Visoko.

We speak about two our discover: ultrasounds and structure below soil in Ravne’s tunnels.

Old 15-03-2012, 04:57 AM   #31
pablito

Here you can find another our inteview (SBRG – Krasovec Lucas) by Croatian National Television after conference ICBP2011 in September in Visoko.

She speaks about our research in mapping and conformation of Ravne’s tunnels at minute 06:40.

Old 15-03-2012, 12:16 PM   #32
ciko

Pablito, i have a question for you

Quote:
The Archaeological Park wins court case to excavate the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun!
Friday, January 20, 2012 at 7:12PM
Balkan Business News Correspondent - 19.01.2012

The "Archaeological Park: Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun" has won a major victory in its bid to uncover the potential remains of a lost civilisation!

http://www.bosnian-pyramid.org/journ...-the-bosn.html
what can you say about this, are you going to search for the entrance at the top of the pyramid or somewhere in middle of pyramid??
ciko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 09:30 PM   #33
phar_out

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciko View Post
Pablito, i have a question for you

what can you say about this, are you going to search for the entrance at the top of the pyramid or somewhere in middle of pyramid??
As already mentioned in other threads on here, NOBODY has the right to excavate on Visocica. The site is protected by National (ie Bosnia & Herzegovina) law, the Foundation have only won a case against the Federation (not Bosnia & Herzegovina). This basically means it is still illegal for the Foundation to undertake excavations on Visocica, as they have not (and I'm sure will not) receive authorisation to excavate from the relevant authority.

All this decision does is state that the Federal Ministry of Culture's decision to turn down the Foundation's request for excavation permits on the grounds of its pisspoor paperwork was wrong, as the Foundation were actually asking for a permit to 'conserve' rather than 'excavate' (I must admit openly here that I am not 100% up-to-date on this, but have a better gist than those that have only read propaganda put out by the Foundation, including the article on the 'open news' section of balkans.com), and therefore did not need any kind of coherent plan, as the Ministry has no legal requirements for such a project. However, the Ministry knew the Foundation's plans included excavation, and rejected its request for a permit 'on a hunch', which has no legal justification.

In the meantime, pretty much all of Visocica has become protected under National law (published in "Službenom glasniku BiH", number 47/04, with amendments in "Službenom glasniku BiH", numbers 33/06, 100/08 and 36/09), with the result that nobody can excavate the protected area without permission from Bosnia and Herzegovina, regardless of the decisions made on the Entity, Cantonal or Municipal level.

Hope this clarifies things.
phar_out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 07:16 AM   #34
pablito

Default The "voice" of the pyramid

Hello to everyone!

I’m just returned from Visoko (Bosnia), where we recorded again the “voice” of the Pyramid of the Sun.

Dear Ciko, I cannot reply to you as Foundation. I don’t know what Osmanagić wants to do now for digging in the next summer.
I can only reply as SBRG, that collaborates with Foundation.

But I can insert our results immediately.

We recorded on the top of the Pyramid of the Sun for three hours (without tourists and noises from the town) in three different position by two high end recorders and by very sensible professional microphones (10-100,000 Hz).

The most shocking result, but that proves the artificial nature of the ultrasonic radiation, is the graphic.

There is a peak of ultrasounds around 28,000 Hz, already seen previously, but it isn’t alone.

There are a total of five frequency peaks, two above and two below the 28,000 Hz. Each one is located at a perfect interval around 9444-9456 Hz above and below the other one.

In this image you can see the five peaks:

In this image you can see the interval of about 9444-9456 Hz between two peasks:

And in this image you can see the growth of the peak around 28,000 Hz:.

It’s impossible that it’s a natural phenomenon with these characteristics and this is the evidence against skeptics that there is something still working inside the pyramid and the beam from the top of pyramid is real.

All tracks examined for now have the same characteristics.
We don’t know if there are other higher frequencies over those recorded, spaced over 9,444 Hz, because this is the limit of the instruments at present.

And if that's not enough, here's the "voice" of the Pyramid of the Sun made audible by compressing three octaves down (Registration No.10 in position number 14) in mp3 format (the original has a purest range). Listen to it on headphones for greater fidelity.

The link of the “voice” is this: http://www.sbresearchgroup.eu/Immagi...oktD_freak.mp3

Now nobody can say that this research is not valid because we used a cheap equipment like before. The recording equipment is a high end equipment (Marantz + Hydrophones), the analysis was done in a professional audio studio in Helsinki with care by a professional sound engineer (Heikki A. Savolainen) of SBRG and the results are very similar to previous ones of February 2011.

Next weeks other results (we are still analyzing all!)

Last edited by pablito; 21-03-2012 at 07:22 AM.
Old 21-03-2012, 06:51 PM   #35
ciko

Quote:
Hello to everyone!

I’m just returned from Visoko (Bosnia), where we recorded again the “voice” of the Pyramid of the Sun.

Dear Ciko, I cannot reply to you as Foundation. I don’t know what Osmanagić wants to do now for digging in the next summer.
I can only reply as SBRG, that collaborates with Foundation.

But I can insert our results immediately.

We recorded on the top of the Pyramid of the Sun for three hours (without tourists and noises from the town) in three different position by two high end recorders and by very sensible professional microphones (10-100,000 Hz).

The most shocking result, but that proves the artificial nature of the ultrasonic radiation, is the graphic.

There is a peak of ultrasounds around 28,000 Hz, already seen previously, but it isn’t alone.

There are a total of five frequency peaks, two above and two below the 28,000 Hz. Each one is located at a perfect interval around 9444-9456 Hz above and below the other one.

In this image you can see the five peaks:

In this image you can see the interval of about 9444-9456 Hz between two peasks:

And in this image you can see the growth of the peak around 28,000 Hz:.

It’s impossible that it’s a natural phenomenon with these characteristics and this is the evidence against skeptics that there is something still working inside the pyramid and the beam from the top of pyramid is real.

All tracks examined for now have the same characteristics.
We don’t know if there are other higher frequencies over those recorded, spaced over 9,444 Hz, because this is the limit of the instruments at present.

And if that's not enough, here's the "voice" of the Pyramid of the Sun made audible by compressing three octaves down (Registration No.10 in position number 14) in mp3 format (the original has a purest range). Listen to it on headphones for greater fidelity.

The link of the “voice” is this: http://www.sbresearchgroup.eu/Immagi...oktD_freak.mp3

Now nobody can say that this research is not valid because we used a cheap equipment like before. The recording equipment is a high end equipment (Marantz + Hydrophones), the analysis was done in a professional audio studio in Helsinki with care by a professional sound engineer (Heikki A. Savolainen) of SBRG and the results are very similar to previous ones of February 2011.

Next weeks other results (we are still analyzing all!)
amazing Pablito
Old 22-03-2012, 12:14 PM   #36
ciko

Spring 2012 Experiment on the Top of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun
Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 11:52AM

Dr. Slobodan Mizdrak, a physicist from Croatia, who has been investigating the electromagnetism phenomenon atop of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun, will return to Visoko with his team. He will carry out his latest experiments under the umbrella of the “Archaeological Park: Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun” Foundation.

With over 200 kgs of equipment including EM probes, transmitters and recording devices, Mizdrak intends to ‘Wake the pyramid”, that is, initiating the power of the pyramid by transmitting specific frequencies (between 23-36Khz) of electromagnetism into the Pyramids energetic system in a hope that certain frequencies will cause the pyramid to react in a ‘lock in key’ fashion.

Over a period of 48 hours, through day and night, Mizdrak will transmit 30-40 watts of EM energy downwards from the top of the pyramid in two second bursts at each frequency, with the probes listening after each transmission for two seconds each time. The energy being broadcast into the pyramid is equivalent to ten mobile phones.

From this experiment Mizdrak hopes to be able to conclude the exact frequency at which the Pyramid is operating at, the amplitude of both voltage and current of the beam and the orientation of the source.

Six probes in total will be used, four wide range and two which are specific for detecting either the electrical or magnetic components of the energy beam.

The experiment will be carried our remotely and filmed from a distance due to safety concerns. There have been reports that a similar experiment was carried out in Brazil atop of a ‘Pyramidal hill’ where the experimenters were badly burned from what could have been an energy discharge from the pyramid.

None will be at the top of the pyramid for the duration of the experiment this spring.

It is hoped that from what is discovered after this experiment we will be one step closer to being able to harness and utilize the Pyramid energy emission for practice purposes. Mr.sc. Davor Jadrijevic, Croatian physicist who is assisting Mizdrak in the field for this experiment, has been working on large coil arrays which once tuned to the specific frequencies of the Pyramid may be able to induct large amounts of current that can be broadcast wirelessly.

http://www.bosnian-pyramid.org/journ...yramid-of.html

Last edited by ciko; 22-03-2012 at 12:14 PM.
Old 24-03-2012, 01:42 AM   #37
pablito

Default The "voice" of the pyramid

For our research on the “voice” of the Pyramid of the Sun, after a long trek to reach the top of the pyramid from its base (it’s impossible to use a vehicle until the plateau for the presence of ice on the road), we used two high-end recorders (Marantz and Tascam, with 24bit/96.000Hz sampling rate) to register it again with better accuracy than by compander (sound compressor) in February 2011.

We placed first recorder with the microphones in the snow (Hydrophones 10-100000 Hz of response), so that wouldn’t gather the noise from outside and, for greater accuracy, we placed second recorder using microphones in the air, so to document any spurious parasitic noise (planes passing, animal noise like barking dogs, traffic from Visoko town) that could have influenced the recordings of the first recorder.

We changed several times the position of the recorders and microphones.

We were four people to divide work. Two operators and two people who documented the research.

The same was in Ravne’s Labyrinth (thank you to Semir Osmanagić and Bosnian Foundation of the Pyramid of the Sun). But we are still analyzing these last results. We found very strange noises from quiet water inside tunnels we don’t know the origin, I think not really natural.

Old 25-03-2012, 09:29 PM   #38
pablito

Our expert for instrumentation of SBRG, eng. GB, has transposed the message to the stars of the “voice” of the pyramid to a MIDI file for piano.

The result is amazing. It seems like a message with a mathematic structure.

Does someone want to interpret it?

The file is here: http://www.sbresearchgroup.eu/Immagi..._MID_Piano.mp3
Old 26-03-2012, 09:52 AM   #39
pablito

Abstract about new surveys on the "voice" of the Pyramid of the Sun with links for the files: http://www.sbresearchgroup.eu/index....mid-of-the-sun
Old 29-03-2012, 09:16 AM   #40
pablito

Default Runes on sandstones in Ravne's tunnels

I reply here to a question by Phar_Out in other thread

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=669

Quote:
Originally Posted by phar_out View Post
Almost all letter-like ("rune") carvings have been disproven as modern-day (ie post-1920ish) graffiti through a number of explanations. As SBRG's recent work has suggested documented use of the tunnels in recent decades (something the Foundation have still yet to admit), then it would be reasonable to infer that all of the carvings are modern.

Pablito- can I ask whether carvings have been found in areas you believe have not been entered in the past? Which ones would these be? From what I understand, the 'Rasim' carving (http://irna.lautre.net/In-search-of-...ports.html#nb5) plus the two 'megaliths' both occur in areas which have been explored prior to Osmanagic's discovery, in areas where 20th century piping was found under the floor...

Which 'nay-sayers' have changed their mind, exactly? There are dozens of people who have changed it in the other direction...

Dear Phar_Out,

your question is very interesting. But I can speak for sure only for things I saw.

If the first part of tunnels was opened to the people from ancient times it’s possible that in every age somebody was able to carve symbols on stones inside tunnels, not only miners in ’60 years.

So it’s impossible to distinguish ancient signs from modern signs on stones in previous opened Ravne’s tunnels.

But during the works for de-sealing tunnels in winter 2010-11, I saw by my eyes a piece of a flat stone (like a tablet) appeared in the soil, I saw immediately it had very strange signs carved on itself and very similar to ancient runes met previous times.

Now I’m studying this stone (sandstone), because it’s very interesting and original and I need other time to conclude (I use same methods of CSI…photos by ultraviolet, digital microscope, etc.) and for writing an article on it, but I have few time when I’m in Bosnia.

For this stone I can say that it was under the soil for all time tunnels were sealed. For other stones I prefer I don’t involve myself in this quarrel.

Personally I suggest that It’s necessary to distinguish different signs carved on sandstones, some very recent and other more ancient.

Another example of carved stone found really in Ravne’s tunnels you can find here: http://www.sbresearchgroup.eu/index....nels-in-bosnia