Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 10-11-2009, 06:30 PM   #21
martg
Inactive

good one Hagbard, maybe you could write "Google Jane Burgermeister" on the swine flu posters too, but watch out for CCTV
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 06:44 PM   #22
jakemaverick
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
As NHS staff we're one of the first people in the country to be offered the Swine Flu vaccine. Wha's strange is that the vaccine is being issued in a way I've never seen before at my hospital. Normally we'd book at appointment at the occupational health department and talk to a nurse before being vaccinated, but with the Swine Flu vaccine that policy has changed. These strange people are coming into the hospital from outside, people dressed in suits! They then set up a kind of "stall" in the middle of a ward and anyone who comes along and shows their staff ID badge will be given the injection there and then! These "Swine Flu Men-in-Black" move around a lot too. On Tuesday they were in my department; unfortunately I was off duty and never saw them. Then I heard yesterday that they had materialized in Intensive Care. This is an unprecedented method of distributing a vaccine.
thnx for the info...very disturbing! but can i ask what kinda g-man are you? Dr, nurse or whatever?
jakemaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 06:50 PM   #23
jakemaverick
Banned

you not heard abt proposed changes to mental health act? why do you think they doing that, with regard to 'consent'.....?

believe i already been chipped, but doubt it will stop them doing it to me agn....
Old 10-11-2009, 10:14 PM   #24
jakemaverick
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolo View Post
Jake, Hagbard is a porter and I don't think qualifies as any kind of G-man by your definition

G men are gmen regardless!!! campaign becomes fundamentally flawed if one starts making exceptions for people...;-)

Unlike me, a registered nurse, and yesterday the jabbers came to my place of work. Unfortunately I wasn't there, and nobody told me about it until a domestic who refused it mentioned the fact today. I'll try and find out more - all I know is that two people who were present and likely to have taken it were moaning about feeling off colour today. I think they might have been doubtful about telling me about the jabbers, kind of understanding my opinion on these matters.
I refused the Hep B vaccine a few years ago, when the local trust were trying to strongarm people into taking it. Some time later the Trust relented and made it a strongly-advised matter, as any alternative may constitute a breach of human rights.

doesn't apply to kick the shitting out of people and injecting unknown substances into people's arse's then?

And indeed is contrary to the Nuremberg codes, that make any enforcement or attempt to coerce people into taking vaccines illegal

so what? when does that ever stop them? do you think that putting on a disguise, creeping up behind people and shooting them repeatedly in the head is 'legal'? how abt dropping bombs on children?

Also, according to my NMC code, I have the right to refuse to engage in any practice that I deem unethical, and harmful to myself and'or others
again,
doesn't apply to kick the shitting out of people and injecting unknown substances into people's arse's then? does 'others' include animals? children? adults? impossible to do your job then......snds like BS, smells like BS, chances are it is actually BS.....
Old 10-11-2009, 10:15 PM   #25
jakemaverick
Banned

NB. REPLY is mixed in with the quote above.....
Old 11-11-2009, 04:05 PM   #26
jakemaverick
Banned

Quote:
I'm fully aware that there are a lot of Naziesque cunts employed within the NHS, Jake
semi-aware of their own true personal feelings of powerlessness, willing to take it out on helpless victim patients,, such as you perceive yourself to be
It could be argued that you help to produce your own status, and not all employees of the NHS are your enemies.
Some might well be your friend without ulterior motive if you allow them to be
there u go pidgeon holing me again...

you know damn well that i was shagging one until relatively recently....guess that makes me a hypcryte but gotta get your kicks where u can....time is running out!

i'm not one of them i only work for them is still not an accpetable excuse....MASS disobedience at ALL levels is the only thing that is ever going to chnage anything, apart from descending to thweir level....i.e. serious gratuitous violence, drop some bombs on their children etc.....and NEITHER or them are likely to work at the end of the day either......

so i do all that i can do.....ANYBODY attacks me agn in any way wahtsoever i for one pledge to at least try to defend msyelf......if i'm successful THINGS WOULD ONLY get worse!
Old 11-11-2009, 09:16 PM   #27
paolo

I've pulled my posts here, visible in Jakes posts, because I don't want to be party to a personal spat that's stopped this thread dead
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 07:03 PM   #28
jakemaverick
Banned

Quote:
I've pulled my posts here, visible in Jakes posts, because I don't want to be party to a personal spat that's stopped this thread dead
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????
Old 12-11-2009, 07:40 PM   #29
neville fan

Default VA teen suffers rare illness after Swine Flu shot

Please read the attached link. It's about a kid who got the H1N1 and now he has an illness as a result of it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33845867...-cold_and_flu/
neville fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2009, 11:39 PM   #30
elegance

My husband's aunt woks in a pharma company and she said that while ago when we had chiken flu madness all around us, was created vaccine against it. But they had it so much in stock and it would expired in 3 eyars so they decided to invent new- swine flu.. (hope i explained more or less clear
Can't confirm if it's all true, though.. but could be one of the possible explanations..
elegance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 11:26 AM   #31
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
good one Hagbard, maybe you could write "Google Jane Burgermeister" on the swine flu posters too, but watch out for CCTV
It's bloody everywhere in my hospital! Still, nobody's said anything. However my warning notices were removed within days.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 11:28 AM   #32
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakemaverick View Post
thnx for the info...very disturbing! but can i ask what kinda g-man are you? Dr, nurse or whatever?
I'm a Hospital Porter

Old 23-11-2009, 11:35 AM   #33
hagbard_celine

Quote:
you not heard abt proposed changes to mental health act? why do you think they doing that, with regard to 'consent'.....?
All the Dept of Health has to do is briung in a poplicy that makes it mandatory for all govt servicemen to have it done. It's a lot simpler than bringing in mandatory vaccination for the general population.

As far as mental health system, it's even easier. Anyone sectioned has to take whatever treatment the doctor offers.

Old 23-11-2009, 11:36 AM   #34
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegance View Post
My husband's aunt woks in a pharma company and she said that while ago when we had chiken flu madness all around us, was created vaccine against it. But they had it so much in stock and it would expired in 3 eyars so they decided to invent new- swine flu.. (hope i explained more or less clear
Can't confirm if it's all true, though.. but could be one of the possible explanations..
That's an amazing coincidence. And Avian Flu came out 3 years after SARS.

Old 23-11-2009, 05:24 PM   #35
jakemaverick
Banned

Quote:
All the Dept of Health has to do is briung in a poplicy that makes it mandatory for all govt servicemen to have it done. It's a lot simpler than bringing in mandatory vaccination for the general population.

As far as mental health system, it's even easier. Anyone sectioned has to take whatever treatment the doctor offers.
hagbard...thnx for coming back to me! but pls read my story and u will know where i am coming from....
Old 23-11-2009, 08:58 PM   #36
alexc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ustane View Post
As you have been there all these years you are eye-witness to evidence, seeing something not normal practice there. It's exactly what was set out in that document. They are bringing in untrained non-medical people, such as those working in the call centres
Actually it's even more absurd than that.

The swine flu MiBs are in fact bodyguards and bodybuilders who completed a three week course on administering vaccines. The reason for this the powers that be are expecting riots at vaccination centers, both of people desperate to get the shot and of people desperate to stop the shots. As a result squadrons of muscle bound body guards are being sent to either guard the shots and quell violence or to actually administer the shorts if the local doctors aren't deemed "safe."
alexc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2009, 03:14 PM   #37
revolutionary_jam

FACEBOOK CAUSE AGAINST MADATORY VACCINATIONS:

"NO MANDATORY VACCINATIONS - Swine Flu Vaccine Is Dangerous and Badly Tested. "
http://apps.facebook.com/causes/382772

Thinking of what one does not have, manifests it self in the perpetuation of not having.

If you always do what you've always done then you'll always get what you've always got. Go the other way.
revolutionary_jam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 03:29 PM   #38
hagbard_celine

Quote:
hagbard...thnx for coming back to me! but pls read my story and u will know where i am coming from....
I'm afraid I can't open links in parallel at the moment due to technical problems, but I will as soon as I can.

Old 06-12-2009, 05:26 PM   #39
jakemaverick
Banned

Quote:
I'm afraid I can't open links in parallel at the moment due to technical problems, but I will as soon as I can.
dude...you need firefox? tab browsing...
Old 07-12-2009, 05:43 PM   #40
alexc

Quote:
dude...you need firefox? tab browsing...
Firefox, a bad religion and nothing more
alexc is offline   Reply With Quote