Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 28-11-2018, 03:44 PM   #21
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post

These days there's better language to be used than continually alluding to things that are creatures in their own right and not there solely for the benefit of religion driven allegorical purposes.
Cant see why you have an issue with this but if you want to be all star trek about it Im sure you could find alternative symbols.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2018, 06:50 PM   #22
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreironstar View Post

The Golden Mean?
Old 01-12-2018, 09:33 AM   #23
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Cant see why you have an issue with this but if you want to be all star trek about it Im sure you could find alternative symbols.
Nothing wrong with symbols or symbolic language excepting what the human mind (conscious and unconscious) does with them when confronted with something that does not fit in with it's current understanding.

In this case Kundalini fits comfortably within the Shiva and Shakti duality that presents a view of the entire interplay of the Universe (non humanocentric) but also describes a complex psychosomatic process leading to a cessation of mind function whilst the Father/Son/Holy Ghost three person view of the world does not.

Last edited by serpentine; 01-12-2018 at 09:34 AM.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2018, 07:00 AM   #24
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
i think Kundalini should be allowed to happen in it's own time.

I've seen reports of some people not having particularly nice experiences - presumably trying to kick start the process when one isn't physically or spiritually ready.

i didn't even know what Kundalini was, but had my own experience around 2002, which led to me having a very real bilocation - and beyond that an experience of absolute peace which i can only describe as what it may feel like to be Saintly.

Yog nidra was key to this - the state of being that occurs between being-asleep and being-awake. It all began with a procession of physical pain that moved up through me and erupted from the top of my head... This happened over a period of several hours, certainly more than 12 hours. It all culminated in a total out-of-body experience: my body was in two places at the same time, both in that yog nidra state and wholly awake in entirely different realities.

I've had experiences of my consciousness being elsewhere many times - both in meditation and Shamanic journeys, as a shaman in healing ceremonies etc.

But this experience was a bilocation, my physical presence being broadcast on two wavelengths, giving me two very tangible and real memories of the same time.

i didn't know what this all was, i had no idea. It certainly wasn't something that i went searching for, but it was absolutely something that happened to me.

I'm not entirely sure that if one sought out the experience that it would be as profound.

Experiences of it can certainly vary in duration, intensity and clarity and could be viewed as tailor made for the individual. Consensus is not a requirement and clarity perhaps comes with duration and maybe repetition but intensity overides the intellectual functions which unchecked may interfere with the process and may give rise to unwarranted fears.

If a caterpillar were aware of what was going to happen to it on the way to becoming a butterfly it might never stop moving.
Old 29-12-2018, 02:39 PM   #25
learner

Default Test the spirits

Pastors would not acknowledge the Kundalini as the holy spirit , if you are going by the biblical theology. But to be fair, it is more a difference of beliefs and perspectives.

(1 John 4:1-4)
“Beloved, do not believe every spirit, BUT TEST THE SPIRITS, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.”

(2 Corinthians 11:14)
“For Satan himself transforms himself into an ANGEL OF LIGHT. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.”

Does the Kundalini know of Jesus? Curiously, I'd wonder, what would this spirit say?

Even if you don't believe in the biblical theology and you do believe in spirits , be cautious , if you do meet one!

Last edited by learner; 29-12-2018 at 03:07 PM.
learner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2018, 08:48 PM   #26
serpentine

That's the sort of line of thinking that makes it very hard to talk about these things sensibly.

It's the sort of thinking that one acquires or is taught by being born into and living in a humanocentric society where the idea that one is a person surrounded by other persons holds primacy over all things not the least because it is one of the first things a young baby is taught. This is partially a linguistic process and includes the naming of babies sometimes before they are even born.

However in essence it is an act of separation and monotheism like many ideas on which human society basis it's activity as an idea because of this act of separation. It's not a bad process in itself and is an astonishing process when one realises the speed in which human society has developed.

As Alan Watts would put it.*

*This is the linguistic part of maintaining the idea of people.
Old 03-01-2019, 05:03 AM   #27
alisa2

"The Kundalini IS The Holy Spirit (What Your Pastor Refuses To Tell You)"

The Kundalini (The Holy Spirit) is the opening of the seven chakras, and the opening of the seven chakras is enlightenment.

from pg. 8 of the book Mary Magdalene: The Hidden Illumined One by Theodore Nottingham

"For example, it could just be postulated that her [Mary Magdalene] seven chakras were opened by being in the presence of Jesus. Similar transformations are documented of those who reached enlightenment in the presence of the Buddha."
alisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2019, 06:49 PM   #28
adept

I suggest anyone interested in this subject watch Bill Donahue's YT videos.
adept is offline   Reply With Quote