Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 12-02-2018, 08:22 PM   #1
mannybash

Default The Greek connection

Bearing in mind the history of our two nations I am Armenian you would be forgiven for thinking we would be against a country like turkey. In fact as my life has progressed I see more and more issues with Greece. Greeks are very proud of their heritage but still live in the past. They stick together a lot very much like Jews and are secretive. The present financial issues with Greece I find very hard to believe bearing in mind they do not pay their taxes. Their mentality is very much like that of a villager but to run that in a modern society is simply criminal. I don't believe Greece is bankrupt at all it is simply hiding everything.I am also sure unlikely though it may seem that they are in colusion with turkey. Furthermore one cannot forget onassis and the suggestion that he was in the kennedy plot. Although much if todays issues center around the US and Russia Israel having no small part. These other countries should also be investigated by those who have the means. I would not know where to look but corruption in Greece has been going on for about thirty years maybe longer
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote