Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 07-12-2016, 09:27 PM   #1021
porridge
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Yeah seems to be a piss take, sorry.
The boys dad is the real story, is resume stinks of masonic paedo to anyone with the slightest clue how these people operate.
When they are involved in childrens charities.
Cub Scouts.
Law Enforcement .
Vicar for a church & part time horror film director.
Lived in Haiti.

The Son hit someone a few months back & this is probably his debt, as we know thats how they do this stuff with blackmail.

Same as all the actor criminals in Florida shooting & Boston was also full of criminals.

Last edited by porridge; 07-12-2016 at 09:31 PM.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 09:57 PM   #1022
wendypeace27

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishfulthinking2 View Post
Yes, the evidence may be circumstantial, but there is a mountain of it now. It is clear to anybody who has any knowledge of how these so called 'elites' operate as well as their archontic masters that this is the tip of the iceberg that is child sex trafficking.

I don't see this individual incident as changing anything that already goes on, but nonetheless it's important and satisfying to see that more and more people are at the very least suspicious of the establishment and their media whores.

I really do believe that the ducking and diving that they are now doing only serves to shine light on how the world works and how the media is in the bag of this archontic network.

It won't be a single blow that takes this system down, but it will face death by a thousand cuts. It's the same deal as Brexit. That also serves to highlight to those in the dark that what you were told at school is a lie and that the work of people like Icke and others is worth taking seriously.

We must however press our advantage as much as possible as they will look to regroup with an 'approved' narrative.

Keep digging your coffins mainstream media...
Did you hear that they arrested a "Sandy Hook denier" recently today for supposedly "giving death threats"?? http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...citm/95085868/

That's the media's term for us "Sandy Hook deniers".

Those darn "conspiracy theorist".

Quote:
While it may seem unfathomable to some that Richards believed the shooting was a hoax, she is far from alone.  A small movement of “Sandy Hook Truthers” promote conspiracy theories that allege the shooting was staged.
We are going to hear more phrases like "conspiracy theory" or "right wing propaganda" -- that's for sure.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 07-12-2016 at 10:07 PM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 10:09 PM   #1023
porridge
Banned

The pope is getting in on it now.

Quote:
Using precise psychological terms, he said scandal-mongering media risked falling prey to coprophilia, or arousal from excrement, and consumers of these media risked coprophagia, or eating excrement.

The Argentine-born pontiff excused himself for using such terms in order to get his point across while answering a question about the correct use of the media.

"I think the media have to be very clear, very transparent, and not fall into - no offence intended - the sickness of coprophilia, that is, always wanting to cover scandals, covering nasty things, even if they are true," he said
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/wo.../idUSKBN13W1TU

Pope telling us his personal fetish?
Old 07-12-2016, 10:13 PM   #1024
wendypeace27

(I would just like to note) The pope isn't "suggesting" to the media.

He is giving the media an order. That's his status on evil.

Their nice, trustworthy Annunaki representative.

Nice simple stories to keep the sheep asleep. Whats the weather like? Do you like my shoes? Oh, and the street action team. What actually is real news?

But you "better not" air any scandals. Or else!!! That's what that really means.

At least, he is the last one.......so they say. lol

Last edited by wendypeace27; 07-12-2016 at 10:19 PM.
Old 07-12-2016, 10:24 PM   #1025
porridge
Banned

Well he just paid out 4 billion to the kids theyve abused in the past so you can understand why hes a little vocal on the topic.
Old 07-12-2016, 11:25 PM   #1026
iamwhoam

Quote:
Originally Posted by befurther View Post
You are right, David Icke worked for BBC, so he must be NWO too. And most people have used Google, so they are all also part of the NWO. Everything is an Illusion, so people don't have to wake up, because it doesn't matter if people get hurt, just look the other way and it won't exist!(satire)
What? This guy is an open Trump supporter, which shows he doesnt have a clue or he does have an agenda. David Icke has said that the media essentially produces a movie with a narrative for people to follow. I found it highly suspicious when Romney came out with a speech against Trump. It was theater. He wanted the independent, right-leaning swing voters to think Trump was a wildcard. They wanted us to believe Trump plays by his own rules, but they all play for the same team. Now Romney is talking to Trump about being Secretary of State, and Trump is appointing the standard players, just like when Obama kept all Bush's economic advisors.

People are willing to believe in a lot of government shooting hoaxes, but they find it unfathomable that they might fake a conspiracy as a psyop? We are still experiencing a flat earth psyop.

Last edited by iamwhoam; 07-12-2016 at 11:26 PM.
iamwhoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 02:37 AM   #1027
befurther

Default Assange

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
its all very strange

the deadman switch was believed by some to have been triggered that was going to release a massive tranche of leaks that was going to embarass all kinds of people and governments but it doesn;t seem to have materialised

Is this becasue there is no crisis or is it becasue the powers that shouldn't be have managed to put a gun to the heads of all the necessary people?
Remember when the Cyber attack took down all those sites...My theory is that is when they stopped the deadman switch. He did give that interview that was only audio, and I thought it was legit personally, but you never know, they could simulate his voice.

One other thing I was thinking is that maybe Assange was actually rescued from the embassy and is now in protective custody, to be released after Trump is actually in office.
His cat is apparently still at the embassy, and shows up in the window from time to time. Supposedly they were inseparable.
Old 08-12-2016, 02:37 AM   #1028
pound

Still trying to confirm the Biggs situation. If it is true, the timing is certainly interesting given that General Flynn's son was recently sacked from the Trump team over his #Pizzagate tweets:

http://www.salon.com/2016/12/07/befo...ity-clearance/

Quote:
HAS JOE BIGGS QUIT INFOWARS OVER PIZZAGATE -- ONE DAY AFTER THE FALSE FLAG ATTACK AT COMET PING PONG? BIGGS TWEETED THAT HE WAS GOING 'FREELANCE' BUT THEN DELETED THAT TWEET.

INFOWARS KEEPS CHANGING ITS TUNE ON PIZZAGATE -- AND SOME BELIEVE THERE IS HEAVY INTERNAL CONFLICT AT INFOWARS OVER PIZZAGATE COVERAGE.

HAS ALEX JONES FLIP-FLOPPED ON PIZZAGATE -- OR HAS JONES SIMPLY EXPANDED HIS VIEW ON HOW BIG PIZZAGATE REALLY IS? IS COMET PING PONG 100% REAL, OR A LIMITED HANGOUT TO TRAP ALT-MEDIA AND SMEAR THEM AS 'FAKE NEWS?'

WHETHER COMET PIZZA IS REAL -- OR A CENSORSHIP TRAP -- EVERYONE AGREES THAT HIGH-LEVEL PERVERTS EXIST IN WASHINGTON D.C. THE QUESTION IS, WHERE ARE THEY, HOW DO THEY KEEP ELUDING JUSTICE, AND WHAT EXACTLY IS HAPPENING AT COMET PIZZA?
Interesting comment left on this video:

Quote:
He OFFICIALY said on GAB that he was kicked out. Joe Bigs: "@Cori_Radicke I got kicked out, How am I quitting? what from my post even remotely makes you think that?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpixfzMSIeg
And from here:

Quote:
need an account on gab.ai to see the posts
can confirm
-gab user

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/1...-from-infowars

Last edited by pound; 08-12-2016 at 02:49 AM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 02:39 AM   #1029
pound

Quote:
Published on Dec 6, 2016

Apparrantly Joe Biggs was fired from infowars, though he has to hint to it indirectly due to Alex Jones NDA agreement all his staff have to sign.
At the same time infowars is apparrantly(unconfirmed so far) deleting pizzagate videos.

This happening at the same time Milo Yoponopolous(forgive me if I misspelled)
mysteriously cancels his big talk scheduled about pizzagate.

Alot of people seem to think Biggs firing was related to pizzagate as many websites are "backpeddling" as many have suggested.

I personally have wondered if Alex has been waiting for Biggs contract to end since the Biggs assault video where he called the security guard a "fucking faggot" repeatedly.
If I was Jones that would definately be something I would want to distance myself from from.

With Jakari and Biggs gone(I am pretty certain Jakari just quit), with the exception of Paul Joseph Watson, infowars seems to be wanting to change its name to millenial wars.

Very strange indeed you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=x9cI-BA_q-o

https://m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/co...t&compact=true
Old 08-12-2016, 02:57 AM   #1030
befurther

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post
What? This guy is an open Trump supporter, which shows he doesnt have a clue or he does have an agenda. David Icke has said that the media essentially produces a movie with a narrative for people to follow. I found it highly suspicious when Romney came out with a speech against Trump. It was theater. He wanted the independent, right-leaning swing voters to think Trump was a wildcard. They wanted us to believe Trump plays by his own rules, but they all play for the same team. Now Romney is talking to Trump about being Secretary of State, and Trump is appointing the standard players, just like when Obama kept all Bush's economic advisors.

People are willing to believe in a lot of government shooting hoaxes, but they find it unfathomable that they might fake a conspiracy as a psyop? We are still experiencing a flat earth psyop.
That is a theory, but from what I know it is not a very compelling one. David Icke also said we live in an illusion, and though, I can't and don't agree with everything he says.
You are going to have to more precisely explain this flat earth psyop or whatever you are talking about, because it is not very clear.
Old 08-12-2016, 03:11 AM   #1031
befurther

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post

Looks like infowars is going the way of Richie Allen, Pizzagate is a hoax now?
Old 08-12-2016, 03:12 AM   #1032
wendypeace27

In regards to the Reddit video right above, the pope gave an order. He wasn't suggesting to lessen scandal talk, he was ordering. Meaning he is given these orders by the Annunaki overseers. They can send public messages to one another like this, and its all out in the open b/c the pope speaks for them.

Interesting that we now know Infowars is intimidated by whatever is going on.

They want to keep sheep-peeps in as much of a "profound state of ignorance as possible". Hence Infowars is deleting ""pizzagate" videos.

So, there is indeed a "war for your mind". And spirit!

Has anyone thought that maybe (I don't like to think about it) they will start sending "conspiracy theorist" into "reeducation" camps?? I see a general thought line and where TPTB want things to end up more then likely. Well, I guess internet censorship would be the step before that, but how is that even possible without mass upheaval?

I mean, the pope is talking "Shut up and quickly". How is that even possible when there is no way to contain TRUTH??

Last edited by wendypeace27; 08-12-2016 at 03:35 AM.
Old 08-12-2016, 04:07 AM   #1033
pound

Old 08-12-2016, 05:18 AM   #1034
uglytruth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27 View Post
So, there is indeed a "war for your mind". And spirit!
Even Christianity itself could fall as a result of PizzaGate. The connection between the Catholic Church and paedophilia is old news, and Christian doctrine isn't well supported by it's own texts. In brief Paul contradicted himself about his appointment as an apostle and the prophetic texts relating to the crucifixion are inconsistent with the Christian account.

And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.
Luke 24:44

He was taken from prison and from judgment
Isaiah 53:8

he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days
Isaiah 53:10
uglytruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 05:58 AM   #1035
befurther

Default The Curious Case of Dojo Pizza

Accused of human trafficking, Loren Copp is under fire -- and in legal limbo

One by one, the investigators pushed through the glass double doors of Dojo Pizza and fanned out across the church-turned-karate studio/pizzeria/school in south city.

http://www.riverfronttimes.com/stlou...nt?oid=3046418
Old 08-12-2016, 06:16 AM   #1036
pound

Default Nightmare on Elm Street 4 - "Soul Food" Pizza Scene

Watching this old NOES 4 clip from 1988 with new eyes. They even throw in a reference to "Alice". As mentioned earlier in the thread, there is an alleged pedophile holiday known as "Alice Day" named after Lewis Carroll's purported love interest Alice Liddell.

Old 08-12-2016, 06:51 AM   #1037
pound

Related article:

http://henrymakow.com/2016/11/athens...edophilia.html
Old 08-12-2016, 07:50 AM   #1038
befurther

Default Freddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
Watching this old NOES 4 clip from 1988 with new eyes. They even throw in a reference to "Alice". As mentioned earlier in the thread, there is an alleged pedophile holiday known as "Alice Day" named after Lewis Carroll's purported love interest Alice Liddell.

Freddy is thought to be based on Krampus...Just in time for the Holey Daze!

https://mansplat.wordpress.com/tag/santa-claus/

Krampus is a horned, half-goat, half-demon creature with claws, dark hair and fangs. He wears chains and bells that he can lash out at people, has a really long tongue that would make Mick Jagger blush and carries a bundle of birch sticks so he can slap the shit out of naughty children and then drag them to the underworld for being little pricks (AWESOME)! The name comes from the German word krampen, meaning claw (AWESOME). The origin of Krampus is unknown. It's believed to come from Germany and had pre-Christian roots. According to an 1958 article in which historian Maurice Bruce discusses the legend:

"There seems to be little doubt as to his true identity for, in no other form is the full regalia of the Horned God of the Witches so well preserved. The birch—apart from its phallic significance—may have a connection with the initiation rites of certain witch-covens; rites which entailed binding and scourging as a form of mock-death. The chains could have been introduced in a Christian attempt to 'bind the Devil' but again they could be a remnant of pagan initiation rites."
http://thedustinationfoundation.blog...1_archive.html

Keep an eye out for Krampus for the rest of the month.
http://www.dailynews.com/lifestyle/2...s-to-scare-you

Last edited by befurther; 08-12-2016 at 07:56 AM.
befurther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 09:18 AM   #1039
wishfulthinking2
Premier Subscribers

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27 View Post
Did you hear that they arrested a "Sandy Hook denier" recently today for supposedly "giving death threats"?? http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...citm/95085868/

That's the media's term for us "Sandy Hook deniers".

Those darn "conspiracy theorist".

We are going to hear more phrases like "conspiracy theory" or "right wing propaganda" -- that's for sure.
I feel like I'm actually living 1984 sometimes. There will come a time where even this sort of discussion will trigger an enforced appointment with the doctor.

Have you taken your pills today you crazy conspiracy theorist?
wishfulthinking2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 10:22 AM   #1040
qwuntybolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
I don't know what you're getting your knickers in a twist about. This is a forum.
As far as I'm aware, nobody on here is in a position to do a formal investigation into to anybody's guilt, or innocence.

And seeing as a formal investigation is very unlikely to be carried out...because it has been dismissed as a "fake witch hunt by conspiracy theorists", people are left with no option but to speculate as to what's going on. Or in other words, to suspect a conspiracy.
Because all the online investigators are causing real world consequences, such as people receiving death threats, business's being affected and even some maniac with a gun turning up.

It's a witch hunt because the guilt has already been decided by all these online investigators and they are searching for evidence to fit their narrative.
qwuntybolo is offline   Reply With Quote