Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 19-01-2017, 06:33 PM   #2021
sin00
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 1,013
Likes: 1,069 (465 Posts)
Default

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ain-power.html - Human sacrifice played a key role in shaping ancient societies: Brutal butchery of the lower classes created a hierarchy and helped the elite gain power


Researchers studied 93 traditional Austronesian cultures
Found a link between ritual human sacrifice and social hierarchy
Believe the brutal practice helped establish and maintain a ruling elite
May have let humans evolve from small groups to complex communities


'Unpalatable as it might be, our results suggest that ritual killing helped humans transition from the small egalitarian groups of our ancestors, to the large stratified societies we live in today.'

Summary: Daily Mail claims human sacrifice to 'gods' has benefited humanity and helped the elite get into power.

Last edited by sin00; 19-01-2017 at 06:40 PM.
sin00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2017, 06:51 PM   #2022
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,842 (1,323 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin00 View Post
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ain-power.html - Human sacrifice played a key role in shaping ancient societies: Brutal butchery of the lower classes created a hierarchy and helped the elite gain power


Researchers studied 93 traditional Austronesian cultures
Found a link between ritual human sacrifice and social hierarchy
Believe the brutal practice helped establish and maintain a ruling elite
May have let humans evolve from small groups to complex communities


'Unpalatable as it might be, our results suggest that ritual killing helped humans transition from the small egalitarian groups of our ancestors, to the large stratified societies we live in today.'

Summary: Daily Mail claims human sacrifice to 'gods' has benefited humanity.
Yes, they've always been doing this. They used to demand them, we gave them up, then when we stopped going along with that, they began devising other methods of taking our children for their needs.

At this point they're out of control, they are mining kids like they do our resources. Overkill... they're using every resource at their disposal to procure kids and obscure the trail of evidence through bureaucracy and direct threat of agencies like the CPS,( in Canada it's the Children's Aid Society, or the CAS) and the police in some cases when they arrest children on flimsy evidence and essentially force them into a horrible system by using the law against the child in any way they can to keep them there. School "reports" can of course help in some cases, as there are agents in all systems of control and enforcement. Keeping an eye on things. The entertainment business, the sex trade and all the connotations both inspire draw a lot of kids in, in many ways.

ALWAYS devising new ways, creating new trends, propagandizing pedophilia, passing laws that assist the perps in either getting away with past crimes by rewriting "definitions and terms of the law", or just making up brand new ones, like "Anyone who speaks out against their government is mentally ill."

Which of course could have the CPS intervening, and taking your kids.....
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2017, 08:10 PM   #2023
mollymag4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 664
Likes: 553 (322 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
Yes, they've always been doing this. They used to demand them, we gave them up, then when we stopped going along with that, they began devising other methods of taking our children for their needs.

At this point they're out of control, they are mining kids like they do our resources. Overkill... they're using every resource at their disposal to procure kids and obscure the trail of evidence through bureaucracy and direct threat of agencies like the CPS,( in Canada it's the Children's Aid Society, or the CAS) and the police in some cases when they arrest children on flimsy evidence and essentially force them into a horrible system by using the law against the child in any way they can to keep them there. School "reports" can of course help in some cases, as there are agents in all systems of control and enforcement. Keeping an eye on things. The entertainment business, the sex trade and all the connotations both inspire draw a lot of kids in, in many ways.

ALWAYS devising new ways, creating new trends, propagandizing pedophilia, passing laws that assist the perps in either getting away with past crimes by rewriting "definitions and terms of the law", or just making up brand new ones, like "Anyone who speaks out against their government is mentally ill."

Which of course could have the CPS intervening, and taking your kids.....
I don't think you know very much about how child protection agencies work in Canada. You are spouting things you have heard about the Uk and US child protection agencies. Lots of hoops that have to be gone through in Canada to safeguard children from home environments which are endangering them. In fact, my experience is that the social workers go on trial with every intervention they make that removes a child from his/her home. I will grant you that there are social workers who are not as scrupulous as others, but by and large the system keeps things fair. In fact, it is a very drastic procedure to remove children from their homes and it is closely monitored and evidence must be presented in order to do so.

It is not just a mumbo jumbo as you suggest. Not perfect of course, but the onus for providing evidence is placed upon the social workers. And the social workers have to satisfy several layers of bureaucracy and courts to show their decisions and actions were justified.

I don't think you are speaking from personal experience in these matters.
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2017, 10:49 PM   #2024
the nine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,611 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
I think with everything you have to ask qui Bono ?

Who benefits ? We have to look at the timing of so called leaks, and who is leaking them, and what are their motives.

Roger Stone is a political operative of the Republican Party, he has a long history of political deception, dirty tricks, etc.

He was mentored by Roy Cohn , who was an alleged homosexual and pedophile, and connected to the Mob and the deep state through the John Birch Society and the Knights of Malta.

Stone is a Republican insider and was involved in stopping he recounts in Florida in order to get Bush Jr. Elected in 2000.

Wiki leaks is controlled op. And this whole Pizzagate was clearly politically designed to take the heat off Trump and damage Hillary.

Just like the FBI Comey leaks.

I say to you that the deep state is behind all of this in order to put Trump intone White House.

But obsess over all this shady shit with shady characters leaking it, all you want.

I won't get distracted with nonsense. I know where the important stuff lies.
I'm just going to wait and see what happens.
The fact is that once the podesta emails, which he has admitted were hacked, there was just too many coincidences for it not to be tacken seriously.
There is a brave woman in jail for 8 months in solitary confinement with only a bible to keep her sane. She has been raped and beaten whilst there she claims..
Melanie Shaw
Her crime you ask?
Reporting her childhood sexual abuse against powerful people.
In my honest opinion, this IS THE important stuff.
This is the glue that binds the corruption, the whip, the controlling hidden hand, they all step into line until exposed, then they throw each other under the bus, survival of the powerful
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine

Last edited by the nine; 19-01-2017 at 10:51 PM.
Likes: (1)
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2017, 10:58 PM   #2025
the nine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,611 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymag4 View Post
I don't think you know very much about how child protection agencies work in Canada. You are spouting things you have heard about the Uk and US child protection agencies. Lots of hoops that have to be gone through in Canada to safeguard children from home environments which are endangering them. In fact, my experience is that the social workers go on trial with every intervention they make that removes a child from his/her home. I will grant you that there are social workers who are not as scrupulous as others, but by and large the system keeps things fair. In fact, it is a very drastic procedure to remove children from their homes and it is closely monitored and evidence must be presented in order to do so.

It is not just a mumbo jumbo as you suggest. Not perfect of course, but the onus for providing evidence is placed upon the social workers. And the social workers have to satisfy several layers of bureaucracy and courts to show their decisions and actions were justified.

I don't think you are speaking from personal experience in these matters.
Where ever vulnerable children are, these evil groups won't be far away.
I didn't read that Ron was saying all children going through the system, but some do and you are unlikely to hear of it until they are caught then actually charged then actually win the case against them.. not an easy task.
So unfortunately in situations where there is ample proof it's going on globally en masse, individual cases are much harder to find and convict.
Like I would assume that you don't think every social worker has the child's best interests at heart, but the biggest majority of them do
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2017, 01:28 AM   #2026
surfer12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,478
Likes: 1,250 (813 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post


Pizzagate, a primer. It's a documentary on where we are with this so far. It's well done and goes by pretty quickly.
This video makes the Hampstead Satanic ritual abuse scandal, in London a couple years ago, look like playschool.

"So I tried to understand why the wicked prosper. But what a difficult task it is! Then one day I went into your sanctuary, O God, and I thought about the destiny of the wicked." - Psalms 73:16-17

Thanks for sharing.




.
Likes: (2)
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2017, 01:34 AM   #2027
surfer12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,478
Likes: 1,250 (813 Posts)
Default

Time for



surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2017, 01:57 AM   #2028
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,965
Likes: 4,647 (2,475 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Where ever vulnerable children are, these evil groups won't be far away.
I didn't read that Ron was saying all children going through the system, but some do and you are unlikely to hear of it until they are caught then actually charged then actually win the case against them.. not an easy task.
So unfortunately in situations where there is ample proof it's going on globally en masse, individual cases are much harder to find and convict.
Like I would assume that you don't think every social worker has the child's best interests at heart, but the biggest majority of them do
I have been pondering something along these lines for a while now. We know that the elite have always had a penchant for little children. Now we have increasingly demasculated male population with dramatically reducing testosterone levels and rising transgender numbers through environmental and social engineering.

Could it be that they are slackening off and yes, conditioning people into accepting paedophilia so that it makes it a lot easier for them to act out their sick fantasies?

First you devalue the human life while in utero, devalue the family and it all goes downhill morally and ethically from there.
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.

Last edited by the tealady; 20-01-2017 at 01:58 AM.
Likes: (2)
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2017, 07:46 AM   #2029
porridge
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: emigrating to Scotland..
Posts: 10,947
Likes: 1,651 (822 Posts)
Default

Anti-Gay Picketers Are Harassing Comet Ping Pong Right in Time for Trump’s Inauguration
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2017, 11:09 AM   #2030
the nine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,611 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
I have been pondering something along these lines for a while now. We know that the elite have always had a penchant for little children. Now we have increasingly demasculated male population with dramatically reducing testosterone levels and rising transgender numbers through environmental and social engineering.

Could it be that they are slackening off and yes, conditioning people into accepting paedophilia so that it makes it a lot easier for them to act out their sick fantasies?

First you devalue the human life while in utero, devalue the family and it all goes downhill morally and ethically from there.
Yes the blood of the innocents holds great power it would seem. Those who have submitted all their power to the darkness are desperate for more, to feed it, the rampant insatiable coveting which masks the emptiness inside where their soul onced resided.
I think the plan for open legal child sex has been in place for over a thousand years, since the 9th century pope who travelled around with groups of children solely for sexual perversions, was starting to be frowned upon.

We can all witness the erosion of morality through the ages, attacked by individual suffering to twist the hearts inner guide. "Oh, how this good person suffered at the hands of the draconian laws imposed upon sweet, natural love..."

So now here we are on the cusp.. where porn of the most hard core is available on any TV with an internet connection or kodi. The boundaries wing pushed daily, people for the last 30 years have been able to travel to depravity one step beyond the morally acceptable in small steps as each week brings about a new release, a little bit naughtier to keep the thrill meter at maximum.. until we are at a point where the thrills are exausted, we have seen it all a thousand times, the craving for naughtiness festers, the exploited voyerism has reach its climax.
There are clear lines drawn, about what can and cannot be viewed..
There are those who have the images and video for the final push into the desired depraved goal, and interest grows daily amongst porn addicts looking for their fix.. so each day younger and younger looking people are uploaded into the world of instant video sex to the point where there are teams checking the ages so people can legally view them, regardless of the immoralities of coveting an undeveloped human being for sex. The desire is planted and firmly rooted, it's only a matter of time before the frustrated public demand a reduction in the age of consent to satisfy their darkest lust... yet completely ignorant of causes of their lust. Once there is no age restriction on sex, they will slowly realise they have been duped, because all along they were hooked on seeing things they shouldn't.. when it's allowed, it's lost its desire and all that is left is the evil that driven it here..by then it will be to late!

When I think back to the times when women showing bare ankles was considered riske, in hindsight, it was a very advanced way of serving our darkest desires for sexual pleasure yet maintaining a healthy distance from depravity..
Now here we are...

Sorry for the long post tealady, but this is a subject I have contemplated for a long time now, the 'tip - toe- paedo'
Their work is almost complete..
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Likes: (3)
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2017, 11:12 AM   #2031
the nine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,611 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
I have been pondering something along these lines for a while now. We know that the elite have always had a penchant for little children. Now we have increasingly demasculated male population with dramatically reducing testosterone levels and rising transgender numbers through environmental and social engineering.

Could it be that they are slackening off and yes, conditioning people into accepting paedophilia so that it makes it a lot easier for them to act out their sick fantasies?

First you devalue the human life while in utero, devalue the family and it all goes downhill morally and ethically from there.
Yes the blood of the innocents holds great power it would seem. Those who have submitted all their power to the darkness are desperate for more, to feed it, the rampant insatiable coveting which masks the emptiness inside where their soul onced resided.
I think the plan for open legal child sex has been in place for over a thousand years, since the 9th century pope who travelled around with groups of children solely for sexual perversions, was starting to be frowned upon.

We can all witness the erosion of morality through the ages, attacked by individual suffering to twist the hearts inner guide. "Oh, how this good person suffered at the hands of the draconian laws imposed upon sweet, natural love..."

So now here we are on the cusp.. where porn of the most hard core is available on any TV with an internet connection or kodi. The boundaries being pushed daily, people for the last 30 years have been able to travel to depravity one step beyond the morally acceptable in small steps as each week brings about a new release, a little bit naughtier to keep the thrill meter at maximum.. until we are at a point where the thrills are exausted, we have seen it all a thousand times, the craving for naughtiness festers, the exploited voyerism has reach its climax.
There are clear lines drawn, about what can and cannot be viewed..
There are those who have the images and video for the final push into the desired depraved goal, and interest grows daily amongst porn addicts looking for their fix.. so each day younger and younger looking people are uploaded into the world of instant video sex to the point where there are teams checking the ages so people can legally view them, regardless of the immoralities of coveting an undeveloped human being for sex. The desire is planted and firmly rooted, it's only a matter of time before the frustrated public demand a reduction in the age of consent to satisfy their darkest lust... yet completely ignorant of causes of their lust. Once there is no age restriction on sex, they will slowly realise they have been duped, because all along they were hooked on seeing things they shouldn't.. when it's allowed, it's lost its desire and all that is left is the evil that driven it here..by then it will be to late!

When I think back to the times when women showing bare ankles was considered riske, in hindsight, it was a very advanced way of serving our darkest desires for sexual pleasure yet maintaining a healthy distance from depravity..
Now here we are...

Sorry for the long post tealady, but this is a subject I have contemplated for a long time now, the 'tip - toe- paedo'
Their work is almost complete..
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Likes: (1)
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2017, 11:25 AM   #2032
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,842 (1,323 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymag4 View Post
I don't think you know very much about how child protection agencies work in Canada. You are spouting things you have heard about the Uk and US child protection agencies. Lots of hoops that have to be gone through in Canada to safeguard children from home environments which are endangering them. In fact, my experience is that the social workers go on trial with every intervention they make that removes a child from his/her home. I will grant you that there are social workers who are not as scrupulous as others, but by and large the system keeps things fair. In fact, it is a very drastic procedure to remove children from their homes and it is closely monitored and evidence must be presented in order to do so.
Well, raising three boys as a single Dad and being me, I've had all kinds of unscrupulous weirdos calling the CAS on me, I could write a fucking book about them actually..... I've learned that you just don't invite them in, they're like Dracula. Can't do a thing if you don't invite them in.

Nothing has ever come of the three accusations made against me because they were baseless and made by weird people. But the threat has been presented to me a few times. I've had no choice but to learn how they work. Oh and I guess you know then that if the CAS and a school worker "feels your child is at risk" they can get an emergency seizure order put in place with two signatures and have your child taken with police assistance, and they don't require a trial or any real procedure? Your child is then taken from you, you lose rights to them and they are placed somewhere that you don't know about until a trial. It happens all the time. Never happened to me, and won't now, my youngest is 17. I made it through.

Seems all I do is kick hornet's nests and I happened to offend a swinger's group of professionals who included the future Mayor (now an MP), a local pediatrician who wanted to get with my ex, a nymphomaniac who ran a day care, teachers, and education assistants, and assorted well to do parents. The trouble was started by the pediatrician who disliked me because of my ex and my being in the way of possible romance ... no kidding... and the nympho day care worker across the street, as she was very upset that I wasn't interested in her while she was screwing said pediatrician. All true. Here I was all righteous and offended...... I'm a good parent, I was apoplectic, and the threat to my kids made me nuts. I thought I was going to do something really drastic at that point.

How did I offend them? I had a mini relationship with one of the women in the "group" outside of their mingling, had no idea what she was into, stopped when I did. Said pediatrician was also grooming her for love and there I was, the bane to his existence, with someone else he was fawning over. I've since had a major complaint filed with the CPSO in Ontario and he almost lost his license for six months. If you're a pediatrician with friends in the school system, you can use the CAS like a weapon. Oh and this town is RIFE with pedophiles too. I'm living in a goddamn Stephen King novel here, substitute small town Onscario with Maine.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymag4 View Post
It is not just a mumbo jumbo as you suggest. Not perfect of course, but the onus for providing evidence is placed upon the social workers. And the social workers have to satisfy several layers of bureaucracy and courts to show their decisions and actions were justified.
I never once said mumbo jumbo I implied the rules are there to be bent and broken. They can do that emergency seizure, your kid is gone and you may see them in a video monitored room for a half hour a week until the trial. Here's hoping you got that scrupulous CAS worker you're talking about and they are placing them in a Foster home where no one will try to fuck or hurt them, so you go 2 for 2 in the luck department. Golly gee and all that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymag4 View Post
I don't think you are speaking from personal experience in these matters.
Well you've not been doing good with the rest of this post either....
Likes: (3)
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2017, 11:45 AM   #2033
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,842 (1,323 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
I have been pondering something along these lines for a while now. We know that the elite have always had a penchant for little children. Now we have increasingly demasculated male population with dramatically reducing testosterone levels and rising transgender numbers through environmental and social engineering.

Could it be that they are slackening off and yes, conditioning people into accepting paedophilia so that it makes it a lot easier for them to act out their sick fantasies?

First you devalue the human life while in utero, devalue the family and it all goes downhill morally and ethically from there.
Right, let's make everybody sick. Then there's no problem.

People will defend their right to masturbate to pornography with a fierce rebuke. How dare you suggest it's not normal to masturbate to porn, everyone does it, etc. Ok, but the most popular forms of porn are the ones involving very young girls, or porn films that depict incest.... nevermind the fact that you can find any kind of porn you want to especially if you're a deep web trawler.

Porn is an insidious thing and it rewrites your brain's interpretation of love sex and intimacy, and what is to stop an otherwise 'normal" 13 yr old boy from engaging his 11 yr old sister in sex if a porn depiction of it excites him, or a mother with a son, father daughter/son......??

And that's just porn. There's no way of stopping it, people really need to find it in themselves to turn away from it and take their sexual psyche's back. It needs to become something really seedy and unnecessary in most people's minds again.

Then you add in 31 gender identities now, and new trends, drugs with excessive estrogen for men, excessive testosterone for women, a mixture of the two to really mess with things..... there are high levels of both present in major city public water systems allegedly because people are flushing medication down the toilet. On and on. And since this is the end of another of their eras, and they are running out of places to go, they are going to throw EVERYTHING at us this year and next until they run out. They are going to go ballistic trying to take as many children as they can too, and that's ultimately what we'll be fighting for.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2017, 11:51 AM   #2034
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,842 (1,323 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer12 View Post
This video makes the Hampstead Satanic ritual abuse scandal, in London a couple years ago, look like playschool.

"So I tried to understand why the wicked prosper. But what a difficult task it is! Then one day I went into your sanctuary, O God, and I thought about the destiny of the wicked." - Psalms 73:16-17

Thanks for sharing.




.
You are welcome. I also think it's very well done.

I have my own Bible passage that jumped out at me a few years ago. It blew my mind..... I get it.... you better find the highest love there is and wear it like armor....

"Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil" - Ephesians 6:11
Likes: (3)
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2017, 11:29 AM   #2035
sin00
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 1,013
Likes: 1,069 (465 Posts)
Default

I realise some people may accuse me of trying to seed disinformation or something for posting the following idea, because most people here believe this is all real. I too think it seems that there is something to this.

Obviously there's stuff to suggest that a VIP elite pedophile ring is doing horrible things to children, whistleblowers have made some shocking claims. However, a few things seem odd about it. Firstly, it is believed by some that Wikileaks is CIA/Rothschild controlled opposition. If that is the case, why would they leak the Podesta emails, which contained many pedophile code references, thus exposing themselves?

Following from that, it was 'FBI anon' an FBI insider, who leaked information to start this public investigation going. There exists the possibility that this 'leak' was a controlled leak by the elites themselves to set off this whole pizzagate conspiracy.

This is all theory, just ideas, no way to know what's right or wrong about any of it. I know there's certain things to suggest it's real, such as epsteins island. However, even the Daily Mail has reported on this, could it be possible events like these were psyops? Or, perhaps most likely, it's not a psyop, but does elites going to a private island to have underage sex prove that sanatic elites are doing horrible things to children? It's bad sure, but it doesn't prove that anything to do with satanism or child sacrifice is happening.

Why might they intentionally fuel the elite pedophile conspiracy? Well, honestly I have very little idea. It could potentially be a plan to send conspiracy types on a wild goose chase and possibly to discredit them and make them look even more 'crazy'. I know that previously David Cameron made a speech at the U.N that conspiracy types were as 'dangerous as isis' and there has been happenings to suggest they would like to make spreading of conspiracy theories illegal.

I don't know what to think one way or the other. I previously considered it a real possibility that this sanatic pedophile network must be real, but after considering the above I am not so sure. Note that I'm not trying to change anyones mind on this, most here seem completely convinced this is all real. I would just like to hear some opinions.

Last edited by sin00; 21-01-2017 at 04:18 PM.
sin00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2017, 09:47 AM   #2036
oneriver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Ireland
Posts: 4,074
Likes: 2,983 (1,667 Posts)
Default

Marilyn Manson also has a thing for pizza it seems.

Quote:
"Iowa city is where they have Secret Pizza, isn't it? We met that guy - very disturbing...Is there a Secret Pizza in Davenport? We want to see that guy again he said"
http://imgur.com/BFcYUAE
__________________
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2017, 12:49 PM   #2037
madbomber
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,265
Likes: 2,022 (961 Posts)
Default

I'm sure this has been mentioned on here but the CBS reporter, Ben Swann, who fronted the programme that discussed Comet and the paedo symbolism surrounding it, has been roundly attacked as a 'truther' and an 'imbecile'. Makes you wonder. Anyway, for those who haven't seen it, here's the show and remember, this is on broadcast television:

__________________
What if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today.
madbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2017, 08:03 PM   #2038
bluebirdgr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,660
Likes: 1,097 (537 Posts)
Default

Secret Pizza Party

book for children. Weird stuff! Makes no sense as a book for children except ....
well, watch yourself

https://youtu.be/Xon1546ZwDs

https://www.amazon.com/Secret-Pizza-..._1485118370174



here is an interesting review of that book:

http://www.northcrane.com/2016/12/06...eri-pizzagate/


also note a NY Daily News article half a year BEFORE you started talking about pizzagate:

Mayor de Blasio reads ‘Secret Pizza Party’ to Queens kids — and the plot mirrors the fund-raising probe he’s caught up in

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydai...icle-1.2620104

... and what a mother said about that children book due to NY Daily News already back in april 2016

“The book was neither fun nor cute,” mom Jen Bee wrote on Amazon. “Yeah, that’s not what I want to teach my child. It sounds like something a pedophile would say to their victim.”

other reviews on amazon:

Was expecting something much better. Its just an odd book. Its not funny or cute. It doesnt really even make sense.

Generally the book is cute and unique (which is hard to find in picture books.) However, I am giving it less stars because it has a big part of the story line relies on keeping secrets which is not a great thing to teach small kids.

Last edited by bluebirdgr; 23-01-2017 at 04:51 AM.
bluebirdgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2017, 08:10 AM   #2039
spoons
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: A crumbling shithole subject to the will of a delusional control freak from afar.
Posts: 835
Likes: 96 (68 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin00 View Post
I realise some people may accuse me of trying to seed disinformation or something for posting the following idea, because most people here believe this is all real. I too think it seems that there is something to this.

Obviously there's stuff to suggest that a VIP elite pedophile ring is doing horrible things to children, whistleblowers have made some shocking claims. However, a few things seem odd about it. Firstly, it is believed by some that Wikileaks is CIA/Rothschild controlled opposition. If that is the case, why would they leak the Podesta emails, which contained many pedophile code references, thus exposing themselves?

Following from that, it was 'FBI anon' an FBI insider, who leaked information to start this public investigation going. There exists the possibility that this 'leak' was a controlled leak by the elites themselves to set off this whole pizzagate conspiracy.

This is all theory, just ideas, no way to know what's right or wrong about any of it. I know there's certain things to suggest it's real, such as epsteins island. However, even the Daily Mail has reported on this, could it be possible events like these were psyops? Or, perhaps most likely, it's not a psyop, but does elites going to a private island to have underage sex prove that sanatic elites are doing horrible things to children? It's bad sure, but it doesn't prove that anything to do with satanism or child sacrifice is happening.

Why might they intentionally fuel the elite pedophile conspiracy? Well, honestly I have very little idea. It could potentially be a plan to send conspiracy types on a wild goose chase and possibly to discredit them and make them look even more 'crazy'. I know that previously David Cameron made a speech at the U.N that conspiracy types were as 'dangerous as isis' and there has been happenings to suggest they would like to make spreading of conspiracy theories illegal.

I don't know what to think one way or the other. I previously considered it a real possibility that this sanatic pedophile network must be real, but after considering the above I am not so sure. Note that I'm not trying to change anyones mind on this, most here seem completely convinced this is all real. I would just like to hear some opinions.
A good deal of this stuff is almost certainly going on.

Yet I have asked myself why they would want to normalise it when a good 90% of their control over politics is centred around the blackmail over such activities.

So I see a couple of possible reasons for why these leaks happened.

1) They're fielding paranoia so that anyone they accuse of being a paedophile is swiftly and easily discredited and removed because almost nobody will question the accusation

2) that they're spreading this in order to make sure that it breaks so that the people will "demand the new world order" in order to protect their children.
__________________
"Prophecy" or "prediction," - doesn't matter who's it is, it's a form of magick that will bring about a manifestation of some kind if it is a) possible and b) enough of you believe it will happen.

In understanding the "how and why" about so much of this, I can only let others figure it out for themselves for telling them will only make them run further away from understanding.
spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2017, 09:11 AM   #2040
rooey
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,862
Likes: 668 (478 Posts)
Default utter bullcrap

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin00 View Post
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ain-power.html - Human sacrifice played a key role in shaping ancient societies: Brutal butchery of the lower classes created a hierarchy and helped the elite gain power


Researchers studied 93 traditional Austronesian cultures
Found a link between ritual human sacrifice and social hierarchy
Believe the brutal practice helped establish and maintain a ruling elite
May have let humans evolve from small groups to complex communities


'Unpalatable as it might be, our results suggest that ritual killing helped humans transition from the small egalitarian groups of our ancestors, to the large stratified societies we live in today.'

Summary: Daily Mail claims human sacrifice to 'gods' has benefited humanity and helped the elite get into power.

fuck they peddle some serious bullcrap, they want people to somehow agree what they've been doing is valid, give their approval etc. Well I don't.
__________________
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:20 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.