Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Controversial Subjects

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 17-12-2015, 04:36 PM   #1
mindatrisk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Stockton-on-Tees
Posts: 1,610
Likes: 82 (57 Posts)
Default I Love David Cameron

I think that he is a beautiful, unique human being, like any of us. A loving family man. Someone with honest intentions, and a sincere wish to do what is right and best for all human beings. I read that he had a young son who died, and I tried to imagine how much that must hurt, but I think you need to be a parent. I do disagree with his politics, and I abhor some of the choices he has made, but I don’t doubt his humanity, nor that he has the capacity for great kindness and compassion when his heart is touched.

……

As our history has so explicitly shown: when disagreement arises, the urge to dehumanise our opponent likely follows. This has proven to be especially so within politics. Depending upon how strong the disagreement, you are either going to have every skeleton in your closet placed in a public exhibition (that people will pay to muse over), or you are going to become The Monster. I have seen comments made online about David Cameron and Ian Duncan Smith being ‘pure evil’, and there have even been calls to ‘hang the Tories’. The reasoning being that it is better to kill them and save us than it is for them to live and us to suffer their actions. As Gandhi summarised, ‘Western civilisation? It would be a good idea.’

Once condemned as evil it is not hard to justify violence upon another. In the Second World War the Japanese didn’t even give the Chinese the human quality of being evil, they just regarded them as ‘logs’… something to be cut up, something to put on your fire. Read up on Unit 731 to see where such dehumanisation leads. It’s not pretty.

All of this is a terrible mistake. Such violent rhetoric has condemned many movements and many people to failure, and rightly so. History is littered with failed revolutions, because, once you adopt violence, even if it brings initial victories, with every draw of blood you condemn yourself, both morally and strategically. A mind that has been dipped into violence is not so easily purified. Where violence has brought victory the temptation will always be to fall back on it to further and maintain your cause. New monsters will be created to justify such actions, and one day that monster could be you.

Time and time again we have seen this: resort to violence and you find yourself up against a Universe. It is simply not an option – not morally, not strategically. We must be the opposite. We must be the ones with the brains to learn from history, and the ones with the hearts to do what is right. Not only should we not dehumanise those who oppose us, but we should actively humanise them, such that our overwhelming feeling is that of love and warmth. Can you love David Cameron? Will you love Ian Duncan Smith?

Ours is not just a sound moral position, but a strategically helpful one too. You see, where there is love for another then a desire for their happiness and well-being arises too, such that we naturally think and act for their benefit too. We are no longer so concerned with our own needs, but with their needs too, and so when we draw up our plans for the ‘revolution’, it will not just be a revolution for us, but for them too.

Isn’t that beautiful? To approach those who oppose us as their friend makes us so much more attractive to them, and them so much more open to us. There is no argument to be had, there are no knives being sharpened, we are their friends and we want to work with them, and for them, and for a better world for us all.

This is a hard path to walk! No longer is this a mere political battle, but a battle in our own hearts. Hatred or love? We have seen what hatred can do and a pretty picture it does not paint. Love is harder, it will challenge and test us all to our cores, but in the long run it will produce remarkable results. Revolutions remove rotten governments, but love removes the defects that allow rotten governments to exist in the first place. Where there is love there is no division, so no opposition. Where there is love there is no hostility, so no enemies. Where there is love there is no anger, so no violence.

We have to learn how to live together. We have to learn how to think about everyone – including those we rail against because they are not thinking of everyone. Even if a violent revolution ended austerity, redistributed wealth and ended global poverty, there would still be those who resented our actions and beliefs, and we would still be left with the horrible mindset that violence achieves results. And so the cycle would begin again.

We have to outgrow violence. Our weapons are too destructive for us to accommodate this hateful urge any longer. A few buttons pressed and we are over. It is in everyones best interests that we learn to work for the benefit of all. That requires love. It especially requires love for those we deem unloveable and undeserving. I want David Cameron to be happy. I want to see George Osbourne smile. I want Ian Duncan Smith to lead a big group hug. Happiness for all human beings!

So, here is our task. We are going to learn to humanise those who oppose us (our ‘opponents’). We are going to look for and find every last atom of good in David Cameron and we are going to love him for that goodness. Same goes for the rest of the government, and for the bankers and the super-rich elite, and, whilst we’re feeling all hippy, let’s love some terrorists too. God knows they need it.

We know what hatred does and where it leads. This is a defining time for humanity. There are mutterings of a World War Three. We can’t afford that. We either love, or we go. I choose love.

.......

This is from my blog. Don't worry, it's okay, i'm not selling anything (except for t-shirts and mugs, 25% discount for all ice forum members, just add the coupon code 'I'm a bitch for Icke'), i'm not advertising, I just have some views that i'm passionate about and i'd like to share them with others. If you want to read more then click on the link. If you don't then don't. But please don't give me a hard time. Thank you! https://themindatrisk.wordpress.com/...david-cameron/
__________________
Runny nose and runny yolk. Think of how the castrated horse feels. https://themindatrisk.wordpress.com
Likes: (1)
mindatrisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2015, 04:56 PM   #2
empath_
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Mother Earth
Posts: 883
Likes: 665 (323 Posts)
Default

Em... I think you may need to go back and research David Cameron's dealings. He is a wretched, lying, twisted and dark individual who cares not for humanity.

Don't try and pull the new age bs that he is a beautiful human being when he is not. He has been consumed by evil and shall remain on their side. He continuously carries out acts against humanity. I didn't want to reply because the OP is so far from the truth I thought it was a joke but please, do not condone behaviours like those of Mr Cameron.



__________________
“Can you remember who you were, before the world told you who you should be?”
empath_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2015, 04:59 PM   #3
mindatrisk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Stockton-on-Tees
Posts: 1,610
Likes: 82 (57 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by empath_ View Post
Em... I think you may need to go back and research David Cameron's dealings. He is a wretched, lying, twisted and dark individual who cares not for humanity.

Don't try and pull the new age bs that he is a beautiful human being when he is not. He has been consumed by evil and shall remain on their side. He continuously carries out acts against humanity. I didn't want to reply because the OP is so far from the truth I thought it was a joke but please, do not condone behaviours like those of Mr Cameron.



Did you read the whole piece or are you responding to the opening paragraph? Because I think I explain my reasoning quite clearly.
__________________
Runny nose and runny yolk. Think of how the castrated horse feels. https://themindatrisk.wordpress.com
mindatrisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2015, 05:07 PM   #4
kizzie
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Hertfordshire UK
Posts: 5,486
Likes: 3,708 (1,807 Posts)
Default

Sorry I cannot love DC.. But I can love the one that despises him.


We are sitting ducks when we love those who dont care about us. I know where you are coming from. see video

Likes: (2)
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2015, 05:23 PM   #5
mindatrisk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Stockton-on-Tees
Posts: 1,610
Likes: 82 (57 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
Sorry I cannot love DC.. But I can love the one that despises him.


We are sitting ducks when we love those who dont care about us. I know where you are coming from. see video

Was Gandhi a sitting duck? Was Martin Luther King a sitting duck? These names ring out through history as some of the strongest leaders who have ever existed. Not only that, but they succeeded. And they succeeded through loving their enemies.
__________________
Runny nose and runny yolk. Think of how the castrated horse feels. https://themindatrisk.wordpress.com
mindatrisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2015, 05:32 PM   #6
kizzie
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Hertfordshire UK
Posts: 5,486
Likes: 3,708 (1,807 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindatrisk View Post
Was Gandhi a sitting duck? Was Martin Luther King a sitting duck? These names ring out through history as some of the strongest leaders who have ever existed. Not only that, but they succeeded. And they succeeded through loving their enemies.
I believe lovely Martin was killed by his enemies.
Likes: (2)
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2015, 05:35 PM   #7
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
Sorry I cannot love DC.. But I can love the one that despises him.


We are sitting ducks when we love those who dont care about us. I know where you are coming from. see video

No. You can't love everyone.
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2015, 05:52 PM   #8
neilbe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Back on the island.
Posts: 4,419
Likes: 553 (371 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindatrisk View Post
I think that he is a beautiful, unique human being, like any of us. A loving family man. Someone with honest intentions, and a sincere wish to do what is right and best for all human beings. I read that he had a young son who died, and I tried to imagine how much that must hurt, but I think you need to be a parent. I do disagree with his politics, and I abhor some of the choices he has made, but I don’t doubt his humanity, nor that he has the capacity for great kindness and compassion when his heart is touched.
He is a human being, and as such, he has a spark of divinity deep within. A pure essence that I can love, and that is beautiful.

However, he has turned so far from this place, acted without any sense of shame or humanity, his only intention being to lead us into a one world government, to destroy our country, to enslave and rob us blind....

I'm really interested in why you think he has honest intentions for the well being of the whole of humanity? Was it his outstanding piece of 'business' in Libya perhaps?

You can only work with, reason with, compromise with, someone who wants to do the same thing. If you have a person, or a cabal, working night and day to destroy you and your friends and family, then you must stop them somehow.

The question becomes how?
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2015, 05:53 PM   #9
silent revolution
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.
Posts: 5,440
Likes: 1,059 (499 Posts)
Default

David Cameron may well be a lovely man, but I have no time for the dead. My time is for the living (be they here on earth, or on the otherside).

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friends
__________________
.................................-~*'.It's Only a Dream.'*.~-.
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2015, 05:56 PM   #10
kizzie
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Hertfordshire UK
Posts: 5,486
Likes: 3,708 (1,807 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
He is a human being, and as such, he has a spark of divinity deep within. A pure essence that I can love, and that is beautiful.

However, he has turned so far from this place, acted without any sense of shame or humanity, his only intention being to lead us into a one world government, to destroy our country, to enslave and rob us blind....

I'm really interested in why you think he has honest intentions for the well being of the whole of humanity? Was it his outstanding piece of 'business' in Libya perhaps?

You can only work with, reason with, compromise with, someone who wants to do the same thing. If you have a person, or a cabal, working night and day to destroy you and your friends and family, then you must stop them somehow.

The question becomes how?
That is why I posted that video clip maybe that is what he meant, as i cannot see any other way, but didn't say anything about it.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2015, 05:58 PM   #11
mindatrisk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Stockton-on-Tees
Posts: 1,610
Likes: 82 (57 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
I believe lovely Martin was killed by his enemies.
But he succeeded.
__________________
Runny nose and runny yolk. Think of how the castrated horse feels. https://themindatrisk.wordpress.com
mindatrisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2015, 06:03 PM   #12
neilbe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Back on the island.
Posts: 4,419
Likes: 553 (371 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindatrisk View Post
Was Gandhi a sitting duck? Was Martin Luther King a sitting duck? These names ring out through history as some of the strongest leaders who have ever existed. Not only that, but they succeeded. And they succeeded through loving their enemies.
Well Gandhi was shot dead, MLK was shot dead too.

They succeeded because they had the support of the masses..

Something Cameron will never have.

They succeeded because they had the Right and the Truth on their side. They had the moral high ground. They were promoting peace and unity..

Something that is severely lacking within Cameron's mindset.

Can you not see the difference?
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2015, 06:04 PM   #13
mindatrisk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Stockton-on-Tees
Posts: 1,610
Likes: 82 (57 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
He is a human being, and as such, he has a spark of divinity deep within. A pure essence that I can love, and that is beautiful.

However, he has turned so far from this place, acted without any sense of shame or humanity, his only intention being to lead us into a one world government, to destroy our country, to enslave and rob us blind....

I'm really interested in why you think he has honest intentions for the well being of the whole of humanity? Was it his outstanding piece of 'business' in Libya perhaps?

You can only work with, reason with, compromise with, someone who wants to do the same thing. If you have a person, or a cabal, working night and day to destroy you and your friends and family, then you must stop them somehow.

The question becomes how?
It's not whether Cameron does or does not hold sincere intentions for humanity, it's about what attitude do we need to hold to interact with our opponents in a positive, influential manner? I have to see Cameron in the best light possible because, if I approached him considering him to be a lying, murdering scumbag then it's going to be very, very difficult to interact with him in a positive manner. And it works. I worked with drug addicts for five years and interacted with them in the same way. I ignored the horrors in their lives and all their defects, focused on their good traits, treat them as good friends, and they responded very well to me, becoming more and more open to suggestions and guidance, and, in some cases, remarkable changes were achieved. So I know it's doable. I know the merits of this path. But I live in a world where this understanding is alien to even those in alternative movements. I have a hard, hard fight on my hands.
__________________
Runny nose and runny yolk. Think of how the castrated horse feels. https://themindatrisk.wordpress.com
mindatrisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2015, 06:07 PM   #14
kizzie
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Hertfordshire UK
Posts: 5,486
Likes: 3,708 (1,807 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindatrisk View Post
It's not whether Cameron does or does not hold sincere intentions for humanity, it's about what attitude do we need to hold to interact with our opponents in a positive, influential manner? I have to see Cameron in the best light possible because, if I approached him considering him to be a lying, murdering scumbag then it's going to be very, very difficult to interact with him in a positive manner. And it works. I worked with drug addicts for five years and interacted with them in the same way. I ignored the horrors in their lives and all their defects, focused on their good traits, treat them as good friends, and they responded very well to me, becoming more and more open to suggestions and guidance, and, in some cases, remarkable changes were achieved. So I know it's doable. I know the merits of this path. But I live in a world where this understanding is alien to even those in alternative movements. I have a hard, hard fight on my hands.
Comparing drug addicts who have probably had shit lives and did stupid things .. to a man who is privileged and is killing people, enslaving people, leaving no hope for people

You have no fight on your hands. I know love is the way, David knows love is the way most here know it but that does not mean we have to love everyone . we can heal the world without loving the psychopaths

Last edited by kizzie; 17-12-2015 at 06:09 PM.
Likes: (2)
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2015, 06:26 PM   #15
mindatrisk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Stockton-on-Tees
Posts: 1,610
Likes: 82 (57 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
Comparing drug addicts who have probably had shit lives and did stupid things .. to a man who is privileged and is killing people, enslaving people, leaving no hope for people

You have no fight on your hands. I know love is the way, David knows love is the way most here know it but that does not mean we have to love everyone . we can heal the world without loving the psychopaths
Not true. When we leave gaps in our love we leave doors open for hatred. And that hatred invariably leads to some very bad things. Throughout history many have justified their hatred and their violence because they're good and so and so is bad. Big mistake.
__________________
Runny nose and runny yolk. Think of how the castrated horse feels. https://themindatrisk.wordpress.com
mindatrisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2015, 06:30 PM   #16
neilbe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Back on the island.
Posts: 4,419
Likes: 553 (371 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindatrisk View Post
It's not whether Cameron does or does not hold sincere intentions for humanity, it's about what attitude do we need to hold to interact with our opponents in a positive, influential manner? I have to see Cameron in the best light possible because, if I approached him considering him to be a lying, murdering scumbag then it's going to be very, very difficult to interact with him in a positive manner. And it works. I worked with drug addicts for five years and interacted with them in the same way. I ignored the horrors in their lives and all their defects, focused on their good traits, treat them as good friends, and they responded very well to me, becoming more and more open to suggestions and guidance, and, in some cases, remarkable changes were achieved. So I know it's doable. I know the merits of this path. But I live in a world where this understanding is alien to even those in alternative movements. I have a hard, hard fight on my hands.
We can love him and forgive him all we want, and on a personal level, and on a tactical level I'd say that was a good thing; to not be dragged down to that level. But, will all this love and forgiveness be enough to change his attitude, and therefore his whole mindset, and therefore all his actions?

I understand exactly what you are saying, and in my own life I treat everybody with due respect and kindness, and yes, I know that this can work out very, very well..

But my point is this. If you have someone so ignorant of the truth, someone who is hell bent on destroying you, someone who will stop at nothing to kill you, then that person must be stopped, period.

The question as I posed before becomes, how do we stop that person? Please answer.
Likes: (1)
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2015, 06:34 PM   #17
bikerdruid
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 27,115
Likes: 611 (379 Posts)
Default

the op is taking the piss, obviously.
Likes: (3)
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2015, 06:37 PM   #18
mindatrisk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Stockton-on-Tees
Posts: 1,610
Likes: 82 (57 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
We can love him and forgive him all we want, and on a personal level, and on a tactical level I'd say that was a good thing; to not be dragged down to that level. But, will all this love and forgiveness be enough to change his attitude, and therefore his whole mindset, and therefore all his actions?

I understand exactly what you are saying, and in my own life I treat everybody with due respect and kindness, and yes, I know that this can work out very, very well..

But my point is this. If you have someone so ignorant of the truth, someone who is hell bent on destroying you, someone who will stop at nothing to kill you, then that person must be stopped, period.

The question as I posed before becomes, how do we stop that person? Please answer.
We turn the public against him - or, better yet, we turn the public for us. We don't need to convert him. That would be the highest ideal, but it's not necessary, or even possible. But it's possible to remove him from power and to make sure his ilk do not regain power, and the only way we do that is to expose him to the wider public such that they no longer support his kind. Fact of the matter is that, right now, a lot of people like him and support him! Imagine that! It's not like he is a dictator ruling over us with an iron fist. He's there because he has (enough) public support. The question then becomes how do we remove that support and gain support for ourselves? And the answer is to become saints. The public recognise good human beings, and they'll support them, but they won't support someone who says one thing and does the other... they won't support people who say 'Cameron is bad' and then use violent means to get their own way. That's hypocritical. If we want to show that we are better then we need to be better. And the ultimate in better is to have the humility and the understanding to love our enemies. If you can pull that off then you can gain a lot of support and sympathy.
__________________
Runny nose and runny yolk. Think of how the castrated horse feels. https://themindatrisk.wordpress.com
mindatrisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2015, 06:40 PM   #19
kizzie
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Hertfordshire UK
Posts: 5,486
Likes: 3,708 (1,807 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindatrisk View Post
Not true. When we leave gaps in our love we leave doors open for hatred. And that hatred invariably leads to some very bad things. Throughout history many have justified their hatred and their violence because they're good and so and so is bad. Big mistake.

What are you on? I'm not violent and never likely to be either, I send out love all the time there is no room for anyone like DC in my heart as its full of people who are hurting from the things they are doing. I dont focus on those who are killing us , I focus on those trying to help.

You want to go chat to him, then do so.
Likes: (1)
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2015, 06:43 PM   #20
mindatrisk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Stockton-on-Tees
Posts: 1,610
Likes: 82 (57 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
What are you on? I'm not violent and never likely to be either, I send out love all the time there is no room for anyone like DC in my heart as its full of people who are hurting from the things they are doing. I dont focus on those who are killing us , I focus on those trying to help.

You want to go chat to him, then do so.
What is so good about loving those who you like? That's easy. Even David Cameron can do that... damn, even Hitler could do that. That's no big deal. But loving your enemies... that is an awakened mind.
__________________
Runny nose and runny yolk. Think of how the castrated horse feels. https://themindatrisk.wordpress.com
mindatrisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:49 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.