Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 07-03-2017, 11:20 PM   #1
mannybash

Default Jupiter

I was watching some you tube videos and apparently the red spot is decreasing in size dramatically! I think it's about half the size it was around 1980 so what you may ask! Why should it affect us? Good question for which I haveno answer. Nevertheless the gravity of Jupiter unless I am mistaken has a dramatic affect on the rest of the planets. What is happening in saturn perhaps building the rings somehow is affecting Jupiter and perhaps in turn us here on earth. I am no cosmologists but there is a certain logic to it. And what are these machines doing fuelling from the sun? Are they trying to destabilise the solar system?
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 02:03 PM   #2
JustMe418

When you think, some planets are found by looking for minor deviations in the motions of stars, showing that planets can even affect stars in some way.

Occultists would say the planets are centres of force, so perhaps its easier for them to see the spheres as having an effects rather than the 'scientific' viewpoint which would denounce this. Scientists would say that the moon doesnt affect people but it causes tides and most or our body is made of water too, so it must have an effect.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote