Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 02-07-2013, 07:06 PM   #401
heartbeatsalute

The belief that society exists has sabotaged every effort to change mankind. It is the reason why revolutions have failed. It is about a totally different revolution: the revolution in the heart of the individual.
heartbeatsalute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:17 PM   #402
heartbeatsalute

The belief that society exists has sabotaged every effort to change mankind. It is the reason why revolutions have failed. It is about a totally different revolution: the revolution in the heart of the individual.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:37 PM   #403
alisa2

I believe we're all in denial about the people we love.
David Geffen

How often it is that the angry man rages denial of what his inner self is telling him. Frank Herbert
alisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:03 PM   #404
uncleruthless

"Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo." - H.G. Wells
uncleruthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:51 PM   #405
unicorny

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men - Willie Wonka
Old 04-07-2013, 07:48 PM   #406
verndewd
Banned

everything is energy, science proved it, this is synonymous with everything is spirit, as ancient traditions all would agree. looking at it from the materialistic side is opting for one side of a coin, the apparent value, looking at it from both sides is balanced. Leaning towards the energetic or spiritual is the choice of light guidance, I agree that new agers have an unbalanced viewpoint in that they disregard the apparent side too much, and that viewpoint is fairly useless in a world with two sides to view,
Vern
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 08:27 PM   #407
verndewd
Banned

There is a thing, formless yet complete. Before heaven and earth it existed. Without sound, without substance, it stands alone and unchanging. It is all-pervading and unfailing. We do not know its name, but we call it Tao. .. Being one with nature, the sage is in accord with the Tao.

(Lao Tzu)
Old 04-07-2013, 08:33 PM   #408
heartbeatsalute

One can know a man from his laugh, and if you like a man's laugh before you know anything of him, you may confidently say that he is a good man.
Fyodor Dostoevsky

Old 05-07-2013, 04:14 PM   #409
verndewd
Banned

You are pure and indestructible; you are beyond the ups and downs of life; you are the true, the eternal, the unchanging Divine Self…Once you get a glimpse of this truth, hold on to it; do not allow it to slip.

Sathya Sai Baba
Old 05-07-2013, 04:18 PM   #410
verndewd
Banned

one of the greatest tricks of the ego is that it has convinced us it doesn't exist ; then, it rules over our divine infinite spark with a cruel, domineering fist. Vern
Old 05-07-2013, 04:22 PM   #411
verndewd
Banned

What society fears is the revolutionary , no the evolutionary within that comes to be inspired by ones courageous enough to bear the banner of personal change that could redefine the world. Vern
Old 05-07-2013, 04:31 PM   #412
verndewd
Banned

Why do I support gun ownership? because we live in a violent and toxic universe where people are more prone to emulate the natural order of matter rather than develop an exceptional minds eye view . Vern
Old 05-07-2013, 08:25 PM   #413
jack herrar

Old 05-07-2013, 10:55 PM   #414
uncleruthless

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

- George Washington
uncleruthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 03:04 PM   #415
verndewd
Banned

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled”

~ Mark Twain ~
Old 06-07-2013, 08:39 PM   #416
verndewd
Banned

don't, not ever, treat yourself badly with your thoughts, understand you are blind, you can only see the brick wall of ego, and not discern the spirit humbly and passively aiding it where ego allows, this is common because our teachings are wrong at the first part of life, your spirit shows your ego what is wrong in it, trying to help it , you then use the mind against itself thinking that the cycle of self abuse will correct itself in time, when in the end that self hatred spills into the world around you. be aware that is , in fact, happening. the ego isn't there to be condemned for its ignorance , its there to understand that it can submit to the spirit and live in peace. Vern

Last edited by verndewd; 06-07-2013 at 09:21 PM.
Old 06-07-2013, 08:55 PM   #417
verndewd
Banned

This drowning pool we have created is hell on earth and our minds the devils of it. satan is an allegory for the mind, its production is the hell on earth we live in.

every morning I wake up and say "I thank my ego for allowing my divine spirit to guide me in all things and in all ways , and I thank my divine spirit for leading everything I am" The more I do it the more I smile, the better I feel. I don't know about you but im tired of the human race weve been creating thus far, I cant make anyone change or cause anyone to change but chances are , if I do , others will too, and I do see that happening, so its gratifying in that regard.

Vern

Last edited by verndewd; 06-07-2013 at 09:07 PM.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:11 PM   #418
verndewd
Banned

were not here to be perfect but if we can communicate with our perfect holy spirits and allow them to guide us, we have accomplished what we set out to do. That's remembering what you really are. A transceiver of energetic polarities. Infinite potential in a finite form.
Vern

everyone that I have helped to open the door to the spirit has laughed at how silly ego is. I didn't coach them I simply gave them the tools. If you could see the ego from spirit , you would laugh lovingly at how very wrong weve been, then you would adapt, and become the love your spirit is. Vern

Last edited by verndewd; 06-07-2013 at 09:27 PM.
Old 06-07-2013, 10:06 PM   #419
heartbeatsalute

Old 06-07-2013, 10:09 PM   #420
heartbeatsalute