Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 11-01-2018, 05:25 PM   #241
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Yes people enrolling in African studies really want to kill all white people under the supervision of their Marxist overloards.

Something like that.

Oh and still throwing out accusations you can't back.

Like I blame you personally for all historical ills.

Keep lying.
that's your language not mine

i did not say that you blame me 'personally' on my own for the wrongs of history

i am trying to make a point in this thread that the role of the critical theory courses is to blame white people as a whole

i am arguing that this approach to education does not reveal to people the full picture or truth of history and instead its true intent is to cultivate a new culture of victimhood, finger pointing and blame. It is to make white students hate themselves and to encourage people to hate society

That was the whole point of critical theory: to teach students to be critical of society but to never ever offer any solutions. I suggest that this is because the people behind it will not openly discuss their solution which is technocratic communism because they are afraid that people would reject it; so instead they have to coral the herd towards that end game

part of the process of achieving that is controlling perceptions of the past as orwell said in '1984': “He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past.”

Its about affecting how people see things now by controlling how they perceive the past and it is all done to manipulate people into behaving how they want them to behave ie to dupe people

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-01-2018 at 05:28 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 05:44 PM   #242
vancity eagle
Banned

Now " you didn't blame me"

But clearly you did. Its there for all to see, now you are just back peddling.

Oh and history is just "anti white" its an agenda by anti white marxists to TEACH HISTORY.

Its all a conspiracy to be anti white.

Give me a fucking break.

We do nothing but pay homage to white criminals on our dollar bills, and in our countless monuments, and holidays, you know like celebrating native genocide on Columbus Day.

Buy yeah history is "anti white"

You really are a delusional paranoid fanatic.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 05:48 PM   #243
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Now " you didn't blame me"

But clearly you did. Its there for all to see, now you are just back peddling.

Oh and history is just "anti white" its an agenda by anti white marxists to TEACH HISTORY.

Its all a conspiracy to be anti white.

Give me a fucking break.

We do nothing but pay homage to white criminals on our dollar bills, and in our countless monuments, and holidays, you know like celebrating native genocide on Columbus Day.

Buy yeah history is "anti white"

You really are a delusional paranoid fanatic.
no its not 'history' that is anti-white, it is the perception of the role of white people in history and how that is framed and presented that is anti-white

this new push to frame history in certain ways is not being done because the el-ites have suddenly developed a conscience and want to atone for historical sins

it is being done so that they can control the narrative in order to control how people see the world which in turn then decides how people behave

they want a new paradigm and in order to achieve that they must destroy all that has gone before...not literally but in peoples eyes. This is why they will demonise everything that is not part of the new emerging technocratic communist system

they want people to willingly walk into the trap....don't hold onto the bars....walk...no...stride into the trap

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-01-2018 at 05:51 PM.
Old 11-01-2018, 05:58 PM   #244
vancity eagle
Banned

Ive taken history courses and I have seen no attempt to blame anything on "white people" .

Any historical analysis of slavery will show that only a minority of whites owned slaves.

This anti white agenda is your imagination. Its the fuel you need to keep your agenda moving.

If you have any proof of any widespread blaming of ALL white people for ALL EVIL in the schools I would like to see it.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 11-01-2018 at 06:00 PM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 05:59 PM   #245
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Ive taken history courses and I have seen no attempt to blame anything on "white people" .

Any historical analysis of slavery will show that only a minority of whites owned slaves.

This anti white agenda is your imagination. Its the fuel you need to keep your agenda moving.

If you have any proof of any widespread blaming of white people for everything in the schools I would like to see it.
ah so now the denial angle....

lol

i'll keep adding more articles to this thread as they come in don't you worry
Old 11-01-2018, 06:02 PM   #246
iamawaveofthesea

Without evidence, professor blames Vegas massacre on ‘narrative of white victimization’
Daniel Payne - Assistant Editor •October 2, 2017

‘White people and men’ will kill people ‘when they don’t get what they want,’ instructor claims

A professor is blaming the shocking mass shooting in Las Vegas on both men and white people.

George Ciccariello, a professor of politics at Drexel University, claimed on Twitter today that a “narrative of white victimization” led to the deadly massacre that killed almost 60 people and wounded over 500.

“White people and men are told that they are entitled to everything,” Ciccariello tweeted. “This is what happens when they don’t get what they want.”

The professor offered literally no evidence to back up his assertions.

The “narrative of white victimization,” Ciccariello asserted, “is the spinal column of Trumpism, and most [sic] extreme form is the white genocide myth.”

The narrative of white victimization has been gradually built over the past 40 years.

— George Ciccariello (@ciccmaher) October 2, 2017

Ciccariello’s racial fixations have been well-documented in the past. Late last year he tweeted: “All I want for Christmas is white genocide.”

Over the summer, Ciccariello defended his call for the extermination of white people, claiming that his tweets calling for violence “are not tweets that call for any kind of violence.”
https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/37415/
Old 11-01-2018, 06:05 PM   #247
iamawaveofthesea

University of Memphis professor: ‘Whiteness is most certainly and inevitably terror’
By Jessica Chasmar - The Washington Times - Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Zandria Robinson, an assistant professor of sociology at the University of Memphis, has parted ways with the university after she came under fire for a number of tweets in which she blasts “whiteness” and even equates it with terrorism.

By Tuesday evening, Ms. Robinson’s Twitter account was set to private and her faculty page was deleted from the University of Memphis website.

“Zandria Robinson is no longer employed by the University of Memphis,” the university tweeted Tuesday.

The professor first raised ire when she wrote Wednesday to her 2,820 followers that the Confederate flag is “more than a symbol of white racial superiority. It is the ultimate symbol of white heteropatriarchal capitalism.”
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...essor-whitene/
Old 11-01-2018, 06:09 PM   #248
iamawaveofthesea

Professor declares goal of ‘interrupting whiteness’ in order to ‘expose’ and remove it
Nov 16, 2017 1:48 pm
Sara Gonzales

A retired professor, who hosted a workshop at the University of Texas on Saturday called “White Fragility: Understanding and Working Against White Privilege,” spent three hours warning students of the damaging effects of “white privilege.”

During the lecture, DiAngelo asked all whites to come to the front of the room, where they were each asked to read quotes about their “internalized superiority, racial privilege, and other deficiencies as whites,” according to The College Fix. DiAngelo then instructed attendees “not to clap” as the students took their seats.

? DiAngelo also told the participants her goal is “interrupting whiteness” because too often it goes “unmarked,” and people must “center it” so they can “expose” and remove it.
http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/11...-and-remove-it
Old 11-01-2018, 06:12 PM   #249
iamawaveofthesea

Old 11-01-2018, 06:15 PM   #250
iamawaveofthesea

Prof calls whites 'inhuman assholes,' says 'let them die'
Anthony Gockowski
Anthony Gockowski
Contributing Editor/Investigative Reporter
@AGockowski
on Jun 20, 2017 at 11:55 AM EDT
Trinity College Professor Johnny Eric Williams appeared to endorse the idea that first responders to last week’s congressional shooting should have let the victims "fucking die” because they are white.
After sharing a post to an article unambiguously titled, "Let Them Fucking Die," Williams labelled white people "inhuman assholes" and declared it time to "end this now."
https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9334
Old 11-01-2018, 06:17 PM   #251
iamawaveofthesea

A professor wants to teach ‘The Problem of Whiteness.’ A lawmaker calls the class ‘garbage.’
By Cleve R. Wootson Jr. December 28, 2016
Every Wednesday next semester, the students in Damon Sajnani’s class will meet to discuss, in depth, “The Problem of Whiteness.”

But the title of the course and its description has the University of Wisconsin at Madison mired in controversy before students have cracked open a book or peeked at a syllabus.

“Have you ever wondered what it really means to be white? If you’re like most people, the answer is probably ‘no.’ But here is your chance!” the description reads.

“Critical Whiteness Studies aims to understand how whiteness is socially constructed and experienced in order to help dismantle white supremacy.”

The course explores “how race is experienced by white people.” But it also looks at how white people “consciously and unconsciously perpetuate institutional racism.”

The class has injected the university into a decades-old debate about whether taxpayer-funded educational institutions have an obligation to tackle the important issues of the day — or to stay out of them altogether.

The class is taught in the African Cultural Studies Department of a university where 2 percent of the student population identifies as black and more than 75 percent are white.

The most vocal opponent of the course is David Murphy, a Wisconsin state assemblyman who expressed outrage last week that taxpayers “are expected to pay for this garbage.”

The legislator, who chairs the assembly’s committee on colleges and universities, took issue with what he calls the underlying premise of the class: “that white people are racist.”

[A twist on controversial ‘Professor Watchlist’: Notre Dame academics want their names added]

His criticism comes with a not-so-veiled threat: “UW-Madison must discontinue this class. If UW-Madison stands with this professor, I don’t know how the University can expect the taxpayers to stand with UW-Madison.”

In a statement emailed to The Washington Post, Murphy (R) said the decision to approve the class makes him question the judgment of university leaders.

“I support academic freedom and free speech,” he said. “Free speech also means the public has the right to be critical of their public university. The university’s handling of controversies like this appears to the public as a lack of balance in intellectual openness and diversity of political thought on campus.”

Gov. Scott Walker (R) told the Wisconsin State Journal that he didn’t agree with Murphy’s call to withhold funding from the university if it doesn’t drop the class.

[email protected] says he doesn't support calls for UW-Madison to drop "Problem of Whiteness course" or lose funding https://t.co/tTsTIcbAUz pic.twitter.com/9x8hI3NVk7

— Nico Savidge (@NSavidge) December 21, 2016

“I could certainly as a citizen or as a father who pays part of my kids’ tuition roll my eyes and raise concerns about some of the classes,” Walker told the newspaper. “But our focus in the budget should be on overall performance and not individual classes.”

Murphy takes issue not just with the class, but with Sajnani’s vocal public opinions. “Even more troubling, the course is taught by a self-described ‘international radical’ professor whose views are a slap in the face to the taxpayers.”

Murphy included copies of some of Sajnani’s tweets in his news release.

One tweet is a picture of a CNN breaking news report about police officers being shot in Dallas. “Is the uprising finally starting?” Sajnani said. “Is this style of protest gonna go viral?”

Is the uprising finally starting? Is this style of protest gonna go viral? pic.twitter.com/z0Kjgqbq4Q

— ProfessorD.us (@profd) July 8, 2016

Another, from a few weeks later, is in response to former U.S. attorney general Eric Holder: “No @EricHolder it is not true that an attack on a police officer anywhere is an attack on all of us, since they DO NOT equally protect us all.”

Sajnani didn’t immediately return messages seeking comment Tuesday. He received a PhD from Northwestern University’s African American studies Department, according to a University of Wisconsin spokesman.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.6618e7eef86f

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-01-2018 at 06:18 PM.
Old 11-01-2018, 06:19 PM   #252
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
This anti white agenda is your imagination. .
soooo nothing to do with all the university professors expressing anti-white sentiment?

just my 'imagination'

gaslight much?
Old 11-01-2018, 06:22 PM   #253
iamawaveofthesea

White Prof at Evergreen State College Speaks Out: “Whites were asked to leave for a ‘Day of Absence.’ I objected. Then 50 yelling students crashed my class.”
May 31, 2017 by Lucian Wintrich

As previously reported by The Gateway Pundit, a State College in Washington State was recently taken over by an angry mob of black students who demanded a day free of whites, among other things. In the recently surfaced footage, students can be seen shouting “BLACK POWER!” inches away from a disoriented-looking white professor’s face while, ironically, later on claiming “whiteness is the most violent system to ever breathe!”

Well, now Bret Weinstein, a biology professor, at the College has spoken up about a day that was terrifying for most white students. In a recently published Wallstreet Journal Oped, Prof. Weinstein shares his experience during the “white absence” day, “I was not expecting to hold my biology class in a public park last week. But then the chief of our college police department told me she could not protect me on campus. Protestors were searching cars for an unspecified individual—likely me—and her officers had been told to stand down, against her judgment, by the college president.”
More VIA Wallstreet Journal:

Racially charged, anarchic protests have engulfed Evergreen State College, a small, public liberal-arts institution where I have taught since 2003. In a widely disseminated video of the first recent protest on May 23, an angry mob of about 50 students disrupted my class, called me a racist, and demanded that I resign. My “racist” offense? I had challenged coercive segregation by race. Specifically, I had objected to a planned “Day of Absence” in which white people were asked to leave campus on April 12.

Day of Absence is a tradition at Evergreen. In previous years students and faculty of color organized a day on which they met off campus—a symbolic act based on the Douglas Turner Ward play in which all the black residents of a Southern town fail to show up one morning. This year, however, the formula was reversed. “White students, staff and faculty will be invited to leave the campus for the day’s activities,” the student newspaper reported, adding that the decision was reached after people of color “voiced concern over feeling as if they are unwelcome on campus, following the 2016 election.”

In March I objected in an email to all staff and faculty. “There is a huge difference between a group or coalition deciding to voluntarily absent themselves from a shared space in order to highlight their vital and under-appreciated roles . . . and a group or coalition encouraging another group to go away,” I wrote. “On a college campus, one’s right to speak—or to be—must never be based on skin color.”

My email was published by the student newspaper, and Day of Absence came and went almost without incident. The protest of my class emerged seemingly out of the blue more than a month later. Evergreen has slipped into madness. You don’t need the news to tell you that—the protesters’ own videos will do. But those clips reveal neither the path that led to this psychosis, nor the cautionary nature of the tale for other campuses.

Evergreen is arguably the most radical college in the country—and while it does lean far to the left in a political sense, it is the school’s pedagogical structure to which I refer. Rather than placing students in many separate classes, most of our curriculum is integrated into full-time programs that may run the entire academic year. This structure allows students and professors to come to know each other very well, such that Evergreen can deliver a deep, personally tailored education that would be impossible elsewhere. When it works well, it is unlike anything else. Last week’s breakdown of institutional order is far from an indictment of our founder’s wisdom.

Rather, the protests resulted from a tension that has existed throughout the entire American academy for decades: The button-down empirical and deductive fields, including all the hard sciences, have lived side by side with “critical theory,” postmodernism and its perception-based relatives. Since the creation in 1960s and ’70s of novel, justice-oriented fields, these incompatible worldviews have repelled one another. The faculty from these opposing perspectives, like blue and red voters, rarely mix in any context where reality might have to be discussed. For decades, the uneasy separation held, with the factions enduring an unhappy marriage for the good of the (college) kids.

Things began to change at Evergreen in 2015, when the school hired a new president, George Bridges. His vision as an administrator involved reducing professorial autonomy, increasing the size of his administration, and breaking apart Evergreen’s full-time programs. But the faculty, which plays a central role in the college’s governance, would never have agreed to these changes. So Mr. Bridges tampered with the delicate balance between the sciences and humanities by, in effect, arming the postmoderns.

The particular mechanism was arcane, but it involved an Equity Council established in 2016. The council advanced a plan that few seem to have read, even now—but that faculty were nonetheless told we must accept without discussion. It would shift the college “from a diversity agenda” to an “equity agenda” by, among other things, requiring an “equity justification” for every faculty hire.

The plan and the way it is being forced on the college are both deeply authoritarian, and the attempt to mandate equality of outcome is unwise in the extreme. Equality of outcome is a discredited concept, failing on both logical and historical grounds, as anyone knows who has studied the misery of the 20th century. It wouldn’t have withstood 20 minutes of reasoned discussion.

This presented traditional independent academic minds with a choice: Accept the plan and let the intellectual descendants of Critical Race Theory dictate the bounds of permissible thought to the sciences and the rest of the college, or insist on discussing the plan’s shortcomings and be branded as racists. Most of my colleagues chose the former, and the protesters are in the process of articulating the terms. I dissented and ended up teaching in the park.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...crashed-class/
Old 11-01-2018, 06:23 PM   #254
iamawaveofthesea

Temple University professor Matt Wray will bring his “What’s Up With White People?” seminar to Dartmouth College.
(Jim Cole/AP)
BY Minyvonne Burke
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Monday, November 20, 2017, 12:52 PM

An upcoming event at a New Hampshire Ivy League college is raising some eyebrows.

Early next year, Dartmouth College will host a seminar titled "What's Up With White People?" for anyone who has ever been "perplexed" by white people.

The event was created by Temple University sociology professor Matt Wray, who says on his Twitter page that he's an expert on "whiteness." The same seminar was held last month at the University of California, Santa Barbara.

The seminar says it will "explore the different types of white people and how you can learn to spot them in their natural habitats."

The hour-long lecture will talk about the transracial former NAACP leader Rachel Dolezal, President Donald Trump, white nationalist Richard Spencer and social justice warriors.

"They each represent a type of whiteness that has become common in the early 21st century," a description reads. "Wray offers a sociological and cultural analysis of what produces and sustains these different white social types."

What's Up with White People? A Field Guide for the Perplexed." Tomorrow, at UCSB. pic.twitter.com/e7FRLUAnjp
— Matt Wray (@profmattwray) October 4, 2017

The seminar will also talk about "the implications of white self-differentiation" for social issues such as mass incarceration, immigration and "self-destruction among whites."

A school spokeswoman told Fox News that Wray's thoughts do not reflect the school's views, and Dartmouth strives to provide students with "robust, respectful, dialogue, and discussion, with the understanding that such interactions will sometimes be difficult or disagreeable."

"As an academic community, we are committed to free speech and open inquiry in all matters," Diana Lawrence told the outlet. "Our students, faculty, and staff enjoy the freedom to speak, write, listen and challenge ideas in pursuit of better learning and understanding."

The "What's Up With White People?" seminar, sponsored by the school's Sociology department, will be held at Dartmouth on Feb. 2.
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...icle-1.3646202
Old 11-01-2018, 06:27 PM   #255
iamawaveofthesea

Former Williams College professor speaks out: Campus hostile toward conservatives for decades
Jennifer Kabbany - Fix Editor •October 28, 2015

Williams College has long maintained a reputation as one of the most elite liberal arts colleges in the nation. Nestled in rural Massachusetts, its country-clubish campus with its small student population has consistently scored in the top echelons of college rankings lists. After 222 years in operation, it continues to stand as a pinnacle of private liberal arts educations, boasting an impressive alumni list laden with movers and shakers.

Yet underneath this impressive façade there’s unrest, a struggle between students who claim the campus is steeped in white privilege and racism and those who suggest conservative voices are maligned and silenced. It’s a battle found at campuses nationwide, to be sure, but at Williams a group of students were so concerned about the dearth of conservative, libertarian and other challenging trains of thought on campus they took it upon themselves to form an “Uncomfortable Learning” club last year. Funded by alumni, the students invited notable thinkers to weigh in on topics they did not hear inside classrooms, offering alternatives to left-leaning curricula and peer-driven narratives claiming oppression and a host of “isms.”

“There is no learning, without being uncomfortable,” one of its student founders said last April. “One cannot learn and grow without being challenged and made to think.”

Fast-forward to this month, and “Uncomfortable Learning” was thrust into the national spotlight after its leaders canceled a planned talk by an anti-feminist titled “One Step Forward, Ten Steps Back: Why Feminism Fails.” The peer pressure applied to organizers was so great that one protester even told the club’s leaders they have “blood” on their hands.

When the story reached the notice of John Drew, a professional grant writer living in Laguna Niguel, Calif., an uncomfortable feeling settled on him. That’s because Drew taught political science at Williams for a few years in the late 1980s, and things have not changed much since that time when it comes to the pressure and vilification conservative students face there.

Drew, 58, said his time there as the token conservative professor was marked with contention, and he laments that today’s conservative JohnDrew2students at Williams apparently do not have a professor they can lean on to help them wade through and stand against the pressures they face.

“My fear is these kids at Uncomfortable Learning don’t have a faulty advisor, they don’t have any person of substance on campus who can give them strength to fight back, and I think that is probably a large reason why they caved,” Drew told The College Fix in an interview.

For his part, Drew said he tried to be a staunch defender of conservative and Christian students on campus at Williams when he was there from 1986 to 1989, and it helped embolden them. He supported their efforts to start an alternative campus newspaper, radio program and TV show. He encouraged them to bring in pro-life guest speakers. He offered them advice and praise.

“My sense is that hostility to alternative points of view is not new at Williams, it existed when I was there,” he told The Fix.

And it wasn’t just against students.

Drew was not a staunch conservative when he was hired at Williams as an assistant professor of political science. In fact, he was a recovering Marxist, having been a founding member of the Political Awareness Fellowship, a Marxist student association, as an undergrad at Occidental College. (Yes, he knew Barack Obama back then, and yes, the president was a socialist back then, too).

Drew’s heart and mind evolved on politics after becoming a Quaker, but said he was wrapping up his dissertation and just wanted to keep a low profile at Williams. After some conservative students looked up professors’ party affiliations and found out he was only one of three Republicans in a faculty of about 100, however, “all hell broke loose,” he said.

Female students boycotted his classes. “I think it was because I was a conservative man,” he said. But on the flipside, he embraced his role as the token conservative and worked to defend like-minded students.

But pressures grew after he spoke out against affirmative action. JohnDrew3

“What I noticed is that there were very strong efforts to hire African American professors who did not have the same publishing track record as the white professors,” Drew said. “I thought it was wrong to hire people simply because they were black. That ended up creating a lot of conflict. I didn’t know I was supposed to shut up – I thought it was an outrage. I thought it was an insult to the young white men who were being discriminated against. And I thought it destroyed the prestige of being a Williams College professor.”

An article in the campus newspaper called him a racist.

“Nobody had ever called me a racist the whole time I was a Marxist – but the minute I became a Republican, I was accused of being a racist,” Drew said. “Being called a racist now is almost like normal, but in the late 1980s it was kind of a shock how quickly I could go from being a nice guy to being a racist simply because I was against affirmative action and because of my party affiliation.”

In the end, Williams administrators declined to continue Drew on the track to tenure. They wanted him to leave, Drew said. The kicker, according to Drew, was they claimed the quality of his research was bad. But Drew got the last laugh when in 1989 he received an award from the American Political Science Association for his dissertation research on how Progressive Era child welfare programs arose as a consequence of the enforcement of child labor laws.

As for parting ways with Williams, he said he knew it was for the best, anyway.

“I became aware that it would be harder for me to get my research published simply because I was a religious conservative,” Drew said. “I started thinking to myself, ‘Do I want to spend the rest of my life trying to get my work published by people who are actively hostile to my perspective?’”

Today, in addition to his career as a professional grant writer and consultant, he teaches grant writing occasionally at nearby Soka University. He said it’s rewarding.

“I’m teaching the kids how to make money, how to make a living, rather than simply recommending that they read books,” he said.

But his past at Williams does tug at him a bit.

“I really loved those kids,” he said, “but I just couldn’t hang with them in the end.”
http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/24821/
Old 11-01-2018, 06:28 PM   #256
iamawaveofthesea

Professor DOUBLES DOWN On "World Without Whiteness" Speech

Old 11-01-2018, 06:29 PM   #257
iamawaveofthesea

I'm just plucking these stories off the internet using a search engine but they just keep coming...i could keep going

anyone that thinks that universities are not stirring up shit are not living in the real world

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-01-2018 at 06:30 PM.
Old 11-01-2018, 09:24 PM   #258
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
I'm just plucking these stories off the internet using a search engine but they just keep coming...i could keep going

anyone that thinks that universities are not stirring up shit are not living in the real world
I've posted this a few times on the forum but here it is again

interesting read if you can take the time

https://www.marxismfestival.org.uk/d...-timetable.pdf

it's all in there, all the progressive talking points and directly admitting the crux of their argument is the same as vancities

I find that PDF very useful in understanding where vancity get's his viewpoints

they are even hosting speakers who are attempting to ' shape brexit ' as in stop it all together

because currently it is Momentum in the UK who are openly stating that they will work to elect Corbyn and then completely reverse Brexit and fully integrate with the E.U

and then that will be it , the chance will never arise again

and they seriously think be damned with the 50% or more of the electorate who voted to leave

they have also started to release memes with the slogans along the lines of Hate , Bigotry , Ignorance have no home here

which as usual , can be found haunting the posts of those who will vehemently deny what is happening

insidious - word of the day

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 09:27 PM   #259
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
and they seriously think be damned with the 50% or more of the electorate who voted to leave
i don't think that will end well

can you imagine how much worse this will get if they can cram more people in who can be radicalised in this way?

what are people thinking?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-01-2018 at 09:28 PM.
Old 11-01-2018, 09:54 PM   #260
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
i don't think that will end well

can you imagine how much worse this will get if they can cram more people in who can be radicalised in this way?

what are people thinking?
they are not thinking , they are emoting

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote