Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2018, 02:55 PM   #221
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Of course they are not going to say things explicitly like 'white people are devils' but by nudging people in certain directions they can mould peoples perceptions

I have been through the higher education system through a number of courses and i've seen how they can mould people to perceive things certain ways

So what i mean by them framing white people as devils is that they will go on endlessly in the tradition of critical theory to cover myopically western driven colonialism but without looking at how the west was itself colonised by the el-ite who then pushed that colonialism out of europe

Also i think they will ignore the wider context of what other empires and peoples were doing eg the ottomans, jewish money men and arab slavers and so on so that over the course people build an impression that white people are to blame for all of the worlds problems

They won't for example look at the role of the rothschilds and how they have also kept white people down
so what you are basically saying is

People should not learn history if it is inconvenient to YOUR NARRATIVE

and I thought you were one of the "free speech" advocates Well we all know what that nonsense is about.

So if history is rife with Colonialism and imperialistic brutality, JUST IGNORE IT, IT DIDN'T HAPPEN, MOVE ON TO THE NEXT SUBJECT, talking about these FACTS are simply "cultural Marxism" and "critical theory". A conspiracy by Communist, Bolshevik, Cultural Marxist, Social Justice Warrior, reverse racists aimed at calling the white man a devil.

So don't learn history folks, history is anti-white.

I get it, thanks for the tip.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 11-01-2018 at 02:59 PM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 03:01 PM   #222
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
so what you are basically saying is

People should not learn history if it is inconvenient to YOUR NARRATIVE

and I thought you were one of the "free speech" advocates Well we all know what that is about.

So if history is rife with Colonialism and imperialistic brutality, talking about these FACTS are simply "cultural Marxism" and "critical theory" aimed at calling the white man a devil.

So don't learn history folks, history is anti-white.

I get it, thanks for the tip.
no that's not what i'm saying

gilad atzmon has said that 'history is an attempt to narrate the past'

well that's true isn't it?

we also all know the saying 'the victor writes history'

Has anyone ever told a lie about you? How did you feel about that? Annoyed that they were missrepresenting you?

So what were they trying to do? They were trying to make you look bad by creating a false narrative of the past

So what i'm saying is that in THIS time we are in while a certain push is being carried out by the el-ites towards their NWO we all need to be streetwise and realise that they are creating narratives of the past that serve their agenda

In the same way they will reward your service to their empire by giving you a knighthood they will also reward your willingness to buy into the narratives they are feeding people by giving you a qualification

So i absolutely advocate that people learn history but that they should understand the first rule of historiography which is to first establish the source of the information you are looking at to consider if there may be an agenda or bias behind it and therefore whether its veracity can be fully relied on

And i'm saying that at this time the education system cannot be relied on to give you the full truth

I really don't think that is an unreasonable thing to say
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-01-2018 at 03:03 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 03:13 PM   #223
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
We should be free to dissect, criticise and deconstruct all religions such as christianity, islam and judaism but it is increasingly becoming the case that we are not allowed to even question the ideas that underpin them
we should be free to criticise and deconstruct not only religions, but also ideologies. White supremacy IS AN IDEOLOGY. People are born white yes, but they are not born with the ideology of supremacy, same as a person is not born with a religion.

Quote:
What your task on this forum seems to be is to do 3 main things:
Its really quite funny because what you write below is a perfect description of yourself.

Quote:
1) to entrench the hegelian dialectic by constantly pushing one side of it and refusing to look deeper into the issue and into the nuances and thereby destracting everyone from the over-schemes like the SMART grid and geoengineering and the imposition of central banking and digital currency
hmmm you wouldn't have been trying to "entrench the hegeilian dialectic" by attacking those who were exposing Trump as being a part of this deception during the election cycle, or attacking virtually all of my threads which expose the far right, Donald Trump, "populists" and fake "nationalists" who claim to be fighting the NWO, or by doing nothing on this forum but push far right narratives, or by pretending that Brexit was a great victory against the elites. No that isn't "entrenching" the dialectic at all.

Quote:
2) to shout down anyone who exposes all of these things and to deny, deny, deny that there is a conspiracy; you really don't want people to see that the left and right are controlled by the same people at the top of it all
Or to shout down anyone like myself who exposes the psy ops behind Trump and the so called "nationalists" and the far right agents pushing certain narratives. Or shouting down people that expose how fascism and white racism are used as tools for elite division and control. YOu really don't want people to see that the far right and white supremacy are being pushed by the powers at the top to reach their objectives. You always seem to attack anybody trying to expose this topic which is rarely if at all covered on this forum.

Quote:
3) to constantly make issues about race and therefore to keep people on the level of EMOTION instead of allowing them to see that there is an IDEOLOGY underpinning all of this so that people can then discuss that RATIONALLY
Oh you mean like this "race war" thread which was started by YOU. Or the countless "Islam is evil" or "Immigrants are shit" threads that you either start or contribute to daily. But its me making it about race. This "race war" thread is basically a long conversation you are having WITH YOURSELF. Could it be that you are simply projecting your own feelings about race.


Anyways thanks for describing yourself and projecting it, of course you know yourself better than anybody else.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 03:25 PM   #224
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
no that's not what i'm saying

gilad atzmon has said that 'history is an attempt to narrate the past'

well that's true isn't it?

we also all know the saying 'the victor writes history'
well black people or Africans certainly are not the victors, so if anything what was done to us has been whitewashed. I find you claiming "African studies" to be some anti-white crusade highly insulting.

Quote:
Has anyone ever told a lie about you? How did you feel about that? Annoyed that they were missrepresenting you?
yup, you do it all the time.

Quote:
So what were they trying to do? They were trying to make you look bad by creating a false narrative of the past

So what i'm saying is that in THIS time we are in while a certain push is being carried out by the el-ites towards their NWO we all need to be streetwise and realise that they are creating narratives of the past that serve their agenda
The history of racial injustice in America is not a "created narrative", it is a historical fact. Even those on the far right acknowledge this fact. The "created narrative" is this bullshit that you are trying to spin. k

Quote:
So i absolutely advocate that people learn history but that they should understand the first rule of historiography which is to first establish the source of the information you are looking at to consider if there may be an agenda or bias behind it and therefore whether its veracity can be fully relied on
No I don't really think you want people to learn accurate history. You basically called learning about colonialism and racial injustice a "communist plot" and are trying to suggest that learning this history has some biased sinister agenda.

Quote:
And i'm saying that at this time the education system cannot be relied on to give you the full truth

I really don't think that is an unreasonable thing to say
No you are saying that learning about anything that doesn't portray European history in a positive light is a sinister, untrue, and misleading "communist plot".

It is very clear what you are saying, and what your agenda is.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 03:28 PM   #225
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
we should be free to criticise and deconstruct not only religions, but also ideologies. White supremacy IS AN IDEOLOGY. People are born white yes, but they are not born with the ideology of supremacy, same as a person is not born with a religion.
ah but there is a big difference between me and you

you see all i argue is that people have a right to be left alone. I argue the arabs should be left alone, i argue that the africans should be left alone and i argue that the europeans should be left alone

But you on the other hand argue that the europeans alone out of all people MUST be over run by outsiders and that is because you are a black supremicist

So your argument is one of attack, whereas mine is simply one of wanting to not be attacked....fundamentally different

So what you are looking for is narratives to justify what you want to do to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Its really quite funny because what you write below is a perfect description of yourself.
hmmm you wouldn't have been trying to "entrench the hegeilian dialectic" by attacking those who were exposing Trump as being a part of this deception during the election cycle, or attacking virtually all of my threads which expose the far right, Donald Trump, "populists" and fake "nationalists" who claim to be fighting the NWO, or by doing nothing on this forum but push far right narratives, or by pretending that Brexit was a great victory against the elites. No that isn't "entrenching" the dialectic at all.
you are totally misrepresenting me there and i have explained much of this to you before

So i came from the left originally and i see that as a political position that young people fall into as a rejection of the status quo

However my next stage of devleopment was to learn that the left is controlled too and that is what i'm trying to help people to realise

It is all a false dialectic out of which they are trying to synthesise a technocratic-communist state and all of the talking points can be explained in that context

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Or to shout down anyone like myself who exposes the psy ops behind Trump and the so called "nationalists" and the far right agents pushing certain narratives. Or shouting down people that expose how fascism and white racism are used as tools for elite division and control. YOu really don't want people to see that the far right and white supremacy are being pushed by the powers at the top to reach their objectives. You always seem to attack anybody trying to expose this topic which is rarely if at all covered on this forum.
I have criticised trump and during the election cycle i also kept talking about the false left/right paradigm and the hegelian dialectic

However i knew what hilary represented as she had already been in power alongside obama and i knew she was leading us into a standoff with russia so i was pleased to see her lose

Do i think trump is the answer? No i think trump is controlled by zionist interests the same as hilary is

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Oh you mean like this "race war" thread which was started by YOU. Or the countless "Islam is evil" or "Immigrants are shit" threads that you either start or contribute to daily. But its me making it about race. This "race war" thread is basically a long conversation you are having WITH YOURSELF. Could it be that you are simply projecting your own feelings about race.
if you look at my threads they are basically umbrellas where i post all relevant news stories that relate to that topic

I create them when i spot a pattern

Those patterns are what can tell us what is really going on. So with this thread it is an umbrella for any stuff that is about how the el-ites are pushing racial tensions

Its not all anti-white stuff either as i posted a story recently about how rahm emmanuel (rothschild cabal) was pushing black people out of chicago

However the PC psyop where they are pushing anti-white stuff is a growing area so there is a focus on that because as david rightly says when you see something suddenly appear in the media or in society that is being hyped it is usually part of the agenda

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Anyways thanks for describing yourself and projecting it, of course you know yourself better than anybody else.
its not that i'm better then everyone else its just that i don't wish any harm on anyone else

I just want to be left alone

You on the other hand are endlessly trying to twist this way and that to find justifications for the changes that are being wrought on us by the rothschild-cabal (who were also behind the trans atlantic slave trade)
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 03:35 PM   #226
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
well black people or Africans certainly are not the victors, so if anything what was done to us has been whitewashed. I find you claiming "African studies" to be some anti-white crusade highly insulting.
This is a very important point that people need to consider

you are RIGHT that black people are not creating the narratives (in most cases anyway). So then you must ask yourself why are anti-white narratives appearing?

Its the same with the promotion of women...do women really think their sudden elevation in society is occuring because of women? No they are being lifted up so why would the 'patriarchy' be suddenly doing that?

people need to THINK about this and realise that very powerful forces are behind all this and they are the same forces that have created many of the injustices that minority groups are upset about

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
yup, you do it all the time.
oh really? so you are not the worst offender of that on this forum? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
The history of racial injustice in America is not a "created narrative", it is a historical fact. Even those on the far right acknowledge this fact. The "created narrative" is this bullshit that you are trying to spin. k
I'm not arguing that racism hasn't existed

I'm saying to you that the people who are behind these narratives are not really fighting to save you from racism. they are merely USING you as a wrecking ball on society by harnessing your rage and then directing it at society

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
No I don't really think you want people to learn accurate history. You basically called learning about colonialism and racial injustice a "communist plot" and are trying to suggest that learning this history has some biased sinister agenda.
there you go missrepresenting what i very clearly said above which is that the EDUCATION system cannot be trusted to give the accurate history ie the FULL picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
No you are saying that learning about anything that doesn't portray European history in a positive light is a sinister, untrue, and misleading "communist plot".
not at all...there you go again misrepresenting what i'm saying

what i'm saying is that european history has been shaped by an el-ite...an el-ite who want you to blame all white people for the behaviours of the el-ite

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
It is very clear what you are saying, and what your agenda is.
well that's really up to readers to decide and for them to look into any claims i make and see if there is any truth in them so that they can then make their own minds up

and they will be able to see how you keep trying to twist things
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-01-2018 at 03:36 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 03:47 PM   #227
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

You said you were from kenya or that your parents were. Well we could look at kenyan history which has its historical injustices and we could consider the role played by the british empire in one stage of that history but really what we are talking about there is the empire of an el-ite of intermarried freemasonic families who have also been ruling over british people (against their will which is why they've got their castles all over this island)

we could dig into it and even name specific names but to use blanket terms like saying 'the british' were responsible does not capture the FULL picture of who was really behind the move to invade that country

I will criticise that invasion and condemn it but you on the other hand would blame me for it when i had nothing to do with it. You work endlessly to justify the things you'd like to see done to me and my society

You want millions of muslims funnelled into my country. You want people radicalised within my country against me. You want women to turn on men

Its YOU that has the hatred in YOUR heart

You are the racist and the reason you hate brexit is because it offers the possiblity that the sabotage of nation states through economic destruction, mass immigration and the removal of industry carried out by the EU on its members might be halted by it
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-01-2018 at 03:50 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 03:53 PM   #228
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
You said you were from kenya or that your parents were. Well we could look at kenyan history which has its historical injustices and we could consider the role played by the british empire in one stage of that history but really what we are talking about there is the empire of an el-ite of intermarried freemasonic families who have also been ruling over british people (against their will which is why they've got their castles all over this island)

we could dig into it and even name specific names but to use blanket terms like saying 'the british' were responsible does not capture the FULL picture of who was really behind the move to invade that country

I will criticise that invasion and condemn it but you on the other hand would blame me for it when i had nothing to do with it. You work endlessly to justify the things you'd like to see done to me and my society

You want millions of muslims funnelled into my country. You want people radicalised within my coutnry against me. You want women to turn on men

Its YOU that has the hatred in YOUR heart

You are the racist and the reason you hate brexit is because it offers the possiblity that the sabotage of nation states through economic destruction and mass immigration and destruction of industry carried out by the EU on its members might be halted by it
you are so full of lies and bullshit.

You see you keep accusing others for doing shit they are not doing. Like "anti-whiteness" and other such figments of your imagination.

WHere have I ever blamed YOU for anything done in history. You are talking so much shit now. I demand that you show a quote where I personally held YOU accountable for anything that happened in history, or apologize and admit that you are a liar.

This is why I don't bother to really have any discussion with you when you are so dishonest and full of shit.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 11-01-2018 at 03:55 PM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 03:56 PM   #229
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
you are so full of lies and bullshit.

You see you keep accusing others for doing shit they are not doing. Like "anti-whiteness" and other such figments of your imagination.

WHere have I ever blamed YOU for anything done in history. You are talking so much shit now. I demand that you show a quote where I personally held YOU accountable for anything that happened in history, or apologize and admit that you are a liar.

This is why I don't bother to really have any discussion with you when you are so dishonest and full of shit.
you use blanket terms that tar whole swathes of people

THAT kind of non specific and overly-simplified mindset is exactly what i'm saying these critical theory university courses are breeding

and its going to get worse because most people don't dig any deeper. The el-ite are relying on that because they want to be able to control people with simple perceptions of reality
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-01-2018 at 03:58 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 04:02 PM   #230
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
you use blanket terms that tar whole swathes of people

THAT kind of non specific and overly-simplified mindset is exactly what i'm saying these critical theory university courses are breeding

and its going to get worse
you are a liar and use blanket terms all the time

You just called me a black supremacist, you just said that students who want to learn African history just HATE WHITE PEOPLE.

Who has the over simplified midset ? Who tars people with blanket terms when you claim people who want to learn history are white hating Marxists. How insulting.

Look at all your recent threads on this forum

- THE RACE WAR
- HOW ROTHSCHILDS CREATED REFUGEE CRISIS
- LEFTWING ACTIVIST EXPOSES FAKE LEFT
- CULTURAL MARXISM AND FEMINISM

you have one agenda and you use lies, deception, simple narratives, and half truths ALL OF THE TIME.


I would like you to show me where I personally BLAMED YOU FOR HISTORICAL EVENTS, or retract your lie. I will take this up with the mods.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 11-01-2018 at 04:04 PM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 04:09 PM   #231
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
you are a liar and use blanket terms all the time

You just called me a black supremacist, you just said that students who want to learn African history just HATE WHITE PEOPLE.
No i am saying that the people who create those courses are doing it to teach people to hate white people

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Who has the over simplified midset ? Who tars people with blanket terms when you claim people who want to learn history are white hating Marxists. How insulting.

Look at all your recent threads on this forum

- THE RACE WAR
- HOW ROTHSCHILDS CREATED REFUGEE CRISIS
- LEFTWING ACTIVIST EXPOSES FAKE LEFT
- CULTURAL MARXISM AND FEMINISM
you've picked a small handful of the many threads i have circulating.....not very honest of you is it?

If you look at all my threads you'll see that i am trying to expose how all of this is driven by el-ites to create a technocratic communist world government and yes what the corproate media calls 'the left' is part of that agenda

As i said above i am trying to expose that and i used the term the 'fake left' in that thread above to highlight the fact that a REAL left that was about the workers would seek to decentralise wealth and power down to the workers whereas the rothschild cabal technocrats are seeking to centralise all power in their own hands and make the workers their playthings

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
you have one agenda and you use lies, deception, simple narratives, and half truths ALL OF THE TIME.

I would like you to show me where I personally BLAMED YOU FOR HISTORICAL EVENTS, or retract your lie. I will take this up with the mods.
I told you by using blanket statements you are tarring all white people

you blame 'white supremacy', well guess what i'm white and i am not trying to force my supremacy on you at all

if it was a 'white supremicist' movement behind the NWO it wouldn't have butchered countless millions of white people in all the wars. It is an el-ite who are behind that

so don't blame me and wish ill on me and my society for things we haven't done. instead of using the term 'white supremacy' why don't you talk about the el-ite? By making it sound like you are waging war on what you term 'white supremacism' that simply feeds into a race war agenda and implies white people are supremacists because they haven't handed over all they have to you

that is the mindset i am saying is being cultivated in universities right now: anger and entitlement and victimhood
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-01-2018 at 04:19 PM.
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 04:47 PM   #232
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

What i do is comment on what i see happening so for example i'm posting articles that talk about what is actually happening in universities

but some are actively participating in it by saying that the problem is 'white supremicism'

by doing that they have taken a stance where they are then saying that what they perceive as 'white supremicism' must be ended and they call people all sorts of nasty names for merely pointing out what they are observing going on around them. I am an observor but they are active participants who are seeking to recruit people to their crusade against 'white supremacism'

what does that even mean and where does that fight end?
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-01-2018 at 04:53 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 04:57 PM   #233
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

So you haven't been able to quote me blaming you for historical injustices. Something you just accused me of twice in the last few posts.

Yes you are a LIAR and a MANIPULATOR.

You keep spinning a web of lies and deception to push your agenda.

Anyways I'm waiting for a quote of me accusing you for historical injustices.

You know this fake "your blaming all white people" narrative you keep repeating.

I'm waiting.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 05:00 PM   #234
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
So you haven't been able to quote me blaming you for historical injustices. Something you just accused me of twice in the last few posts.

Yes you are a LIAR and a MANIPULATOR.

You keep spinning a web of lies and deception to push your agenda.

Anyways I'm waiting for a quote of me accusing you for historical injustices.

You know this fake "your blaming all white people" narrative you keep repeating.

I'm waiting.
i have already explained what i meant when i said that i felt blamed by your rhetoric

now shall we review all the posts over the years where you called me lots of nasty names?
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 05:02 PM   #235
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post

so don't blame me and wish ill on me and my society for things we haven't done. d
I'm waiting for you to provide evidence of such an acccusation.

You are just making up bullshit and creating narratives.

But you accused "African studies" classes of creating narratives.

I have come to find that each and every one of your accusations is really a mirror of yourself.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 05:05 PM   #236
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
i have already explained what i meant when i said that i felt blamed by your rhetoric

now shall we review all the posts over the years where you called me lots of nasty names?
So you are now backpeddling like the deciever you are.

Now YOU FELT BLAMED.

But I didn't actually blame you did I ?

Your feelings huh. Not actual reality. So you are a snowflake who FELT blamed, but wasn't actually blamed at all. Your FEELINGS vs REALITY. Guess what they don't add up.

You see your manipulation. Its either that or you are a deluded paranoid freak who cannot grasp reality and lives under constant fear of non existant anti white racists pursuing a non existsnt "anti white agenda".

Last edited by vancity eagle; 11-01-2018 at 05:07 PM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 05:07 PM   #237
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
I'm waiting for you to provide evidence of such an acccusation.

You are just making up bullshit and creating narratives.

But you accused "African studies" classes of creating narratives.

I have come to find that each and every one of your accusations is really a mirror of yourself.
i'm going to explain this for a third time

over the years here you have called me a 'liar' a 'racist' and 'nazi' and all kinds of other unfounded accusations

you have called me a 'white natavist' and 'white supremicist' for questioning mass immigration

so what i'm saying to you is that these narratives being created in universities and in the corporate media are about blaming white people for the worlds problems and you seem to be in support of that

so what i'm saying to you is not to blame me for that...blame the el-ite

the el-ite are not 'white supremicists'...they have been pissing all over white people for centuries

what part of that are you not getting?
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-01-2018 at 05:09 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 05:10 PM   #238
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
So you are now backpeddling like the deciever you are.

Now YOU FELT BLAMED.

But I didn't actually blame you did I ?

Your feelings huh. Not actual reality. So you are a snowflake who FELT blamed, but wasn't actually blamed at all. Your FEELINGS vs REALITY. Guess what they don't add up.

You see your manipulation. Its either that or you are a deluded paranoid freak who cannot grasp reality and lives under constant fear of non existant anti white racists pursuing a non existsnt "anti white agenda".
are you finished now?

or would you like to spew some more hateful venom?
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-01-2018 at 05:11 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 05:14 PM   #239
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

I'm looking into my crystal ball now.....i see more and more people spewing hateful venom

i see...i see....oh dear
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 05:18 PM   #240
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
I'm looking into my crystal ball now.....i see more and more people spewing hateful venom

i see...i see....oh dear
Yes people enrolling in African studies really want to kill all white people under the supervision of their Marxist overloards.

Something like that.

Oh and still throwing out accusations you can't back.

Like I blame you personally for all historical ills.

Keep lying.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:47 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.