Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 20-09-2017, 06:39 PM   #41
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy101 View Post
It's hard to tell what his childhood was like the press change the story so much.
Here's another press story...
Prone to temper tantrums as a kid
When his dad lost his job and his mother fell ill they lived in a van and the kids worked in the evenings as cleaners
Moved to LA as a teenager to become a stand up comic
Spent hours perfecting his facial expressions in the mirror
His first wife claimed he was 'an extremely depressive person' and he'd sit on the floor and howl and she'd counsel him all night many many times
When he got famous he dumped her to enjoy it as a single bloke then got with someone else straight away
Renee Zellweger gave him an ultimatum to get married - they argued and she went on the pre-honeymoon alone
Jenny Mcarthy accused him of abandoning her autistic son after a 5 year relationship

I'm bored now....it's pretty obvious he is up and down and difficult to please and has slept around a lot....the answer to the meaning of life isn't going to come from him anytime soon guys.
But that's normal for kids...
Anyway, the picture you painted about him is just about average person on the planet except he is famous.

Who would have thought Robin William was depressed. He was about making people laugh and smile...

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
There are lots of good ideas. Problem is no one does anything.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2017, 07:43 PM   #42
Daisy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
But that's normal for kids...
Anyway, the picture you painted about him is just about average person on the planet except he is famous.

Who would have thought Robin William was depressed. He was about making people laugh and smile...
I don't think the average person hounds their partner to sign a contract to the point they kill themselves ( unless its a marriage one lol)

Last edited by Daisy101; 20-09-2017 at 07:43 PM.
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2017, 08:07 PM   #43
oneriver

I think Jimmy has been listening to something along these lines, Robert Stanley is well worth the 2 hour listen if you can stand Rex Bear

We are NOT really here, this is NOT me...

“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote